Going mgtow/celibate as of tonight lads

going mgtow/celibate as of tonight lads

where should i start to dedicate my life to the cause?

Attached: 1523510916907.png (350x338, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/12/02/icelands-new-pm-is-a-41-year-old-anti-war-feminist-and-environmentalist-7126584/
icelandreview.com/news/2017/11/19/more-immigrants-needed-iceland
reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/37ooju/i_once_withheld_ejaculation_for_13_whole_months/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gas yourself coward

how am i a coward?

>to the cause
What cause? The MGTOW cause?
That's retarded.
Surely you can dedicate your life to something better than that holy shit.

i mean the white cause

should have specified

you assume it's only about women.. it's about family. You're not just leaving women, you're abandoning brothers. If you're white, you're a traitor to me. You want the easy way out.

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

what if youre a super autist who will likely never find a girl?

doesn't mean i won't get with someone if i find it necessarliy, but the chance that happens is HIGHLY unlikely

Dedicate it to developing a deadly contagious disease that will only affect those who have jew heritage.

that mildly changes things but not much. Your role to our white cause is to secure a good white female and help her fulfill her purpose. To become a mother. Everything begins at birth and *through birth.

perkele, will consider

surely there can be SOME other secondary purpose

Mail me your sperm. I’m a black lesbian looking to get bleached. Do you gots a throwaway email I can hit you up at muthafucka?

u srs?

Just like go to a clinic or are you too poor to do that? If you are then you can't raise a kid anyway.

Philosophy!

Philosophy has many uses. It can help you delineate causal mechanisms, reduce suffering and ennui, provide moral frameworks and much much more.

Attached: philosophy.jpg (600x400, 24K)

how could i make a difference though unless i completely came up with an entirely new framework?

Go to Europe. That's the future for white people. People are different there and you'll be able to find someone compatible. Nature demands that males improve themselves to attract and breed with a high quality woman. When males improve, they improve the local environment which improves females.

You need an entirely new framework in order to decide

>tfw not with fellow european closed off people
i do feel like i would do better in kind of a scandanavian culture. in the sense that they are harder to get to know. not for their politics obv

i will think on it

Europe is in the process of self-destructing over a few decades. Maybe Iceland might survive.

Yes of course but all those purposes come from that one purpose all living organisms have in common. To find the best mate for you.

Once you accept this is your starting point.. you then understand all the secondary purposes. example
>I need a good mate for me (white female)
>things are required of me to acquire and keep her. (secondary purposes)

so if youre a lost cause should you just kill yourself?

or are you saying to find and gather resources and aquire a gold digger?

Don't listen to these faggots OP. Marriage is suicide in the modern society we live in. Since you're looking for meaning, I'd suggest you increase your knowledge/understanding of the world through intellectual pursuits. You should also read Aleister Crowley's occult texts and maybe indirectly kill Negroids with the most malicious intent imaginable.

Attached: Osiris.png (615x721, 539K)

Everyone hates on mgtow. Don't listen to them.

>be me
>do real mgtow
>in my 20s, lift weights regularly, graduated college, looking for better job, nofap ever since 2018 started
>become strong, wealthy and satisfied alone
>once I hit my late 20s, I will be most desirable male, and will not have to settle with stupid thots in order to continue my dna lineage
>will find nice conservative girl and have children in our 30s while financially stable, thus giving our Mediterranean children the best possible opportunities to rise up higher than us
>destroy degeneracy through conservative Christian values

you'll do better there because even though you're genetically European, the slight cultural difference will provide you with an advantage and self motivation.

Don't get memed user, by anyone. All I know is that anyone who honestly sticks it out with MGTOW will suffer the same fate as old lonely cat ladies.

I'm MGTOW for now, but deep down I still hope to find love..... even though I'm 27, and never had a positive experience with a woman that lasted longer than 4 days

Killing Negroids and or faggots is somewhat amusing and stimulating.

Attached: Anti fag.png (1506x3976, 443K)

Checked

Attached: Roman pepe.png (475x614, 171K)

Thank you. Also, checked

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-04-10-18-36.png (1440x2139, 3.14M)

yes i mostly do these kinds of things in my free time, but i also want to give back. I suppose thats why you suggested the "kill groids" part.

im a bit nihilistic, don't really care about conserving christian values. i subscribe to a degree to UPB but not necessarily molyneuxs brand.

but i already am essentially suffering that same fat

i may get a tan and illegally immigrate someday kek

czeched

WHAT IS HAPPENING!??!

It's not a cause retard, it's a lifestyle.

MGTOW is supposed to make you happier by avoiding traps that women put you into.

If you're doing it as some kind of activism, you're doing it wrong.

Social ability can be honed. Stand and fight with the rest of us. Get your shit together and hold yourself accountable to your people.
Identity Evropa is an legal and public organization on the rise that fights for a white identity. Check out their videos.

Hope? Really stupid? You're going to hope you'll find a girl whom of which completely lacks her maternal instincts and or hyper gamy? All women deep down are whores by the very nature of their condition. This has been known cross culturally through out numerous civilizations that have long been lost to time.

Attached: occult science..jpg (1374x1374, 806K)

i meant the white cause, read the thread retard

Thank you. Also, checked again

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-31-14-16-14.png (1440x1110, 1.9M)

you're not a lost cause if you're not a drugged up, std infested or genetically damaged. Obviously go for the best *good* girl you can find. Avoid gold diggers and attention seekers at all costs and never reward bad behavior through validation.

What's the misunderstanding?! Find a GOOD girl to marry and produce a few kids with. The rest is going to be self explanatory, ie provide resources (food, shelter and discipline)

Damn the gets. They are too strong not to believe.

And another check to you my good sir

Attached: dip pepe.png (880x882, 225K)

Face it buddy, unless you're a 10/10 chad with a mega penis. No woman will give you the light of day.

good girls don't want me, im on suboxone barely holding myself together and do not necessarily subscribe to all the "traditional" values touted here.

>already suffering that same fate

Me too user..... me too. I just hope that if I do find someone, I'm able to be happy..... and not be thinking about all the years that I've spend unwanted, alone, and unhappy.

I was hoping I could give you another check as well.

But I suppose three in a row is satisfying enough

MGTOW isn't about a particular cause. MGTOW is about doing whatever you want in life, once pussy is no longer your primary focus.

Some like automobiles. Others like video games. Whatever your passion, not having a woman around to steal your happiness will allow you to dedicate your time however you see fit. It's true freedom, or at least the closest one can get in this shitty game we call life.

Ignore the breeders who want to shame you. Deep down they wish they were in your shoes. A man with unlimited options.

Digits

Attached: A42F58C2-3E3C-445C-A9CC-985B04B22C47.jpg (640x480, 60K)

I guess I'm right about real mgtow

MGTOW = Eternal Onanist

yeah most of my twenties have been wasted at this point rotting.

in the first post i said i wanted to help the white cause somehow, even if its not with children

That's right OP, you'll find a good girl one day. *COPE*

Think again bucko

metro.co.uk/2017/12/02/icelands-new-pm-is-a-41-year-old-anti-war-feminist-and-environmentalist-7126584/

icelandreview.com/news/2017/11/19/more-immigrants-needed-iceland

Kek knows I'm right.

Mgtow is for men in their 20s who need to get physically strong, mentally strong, financially stable, and spiritually strong.

Then we hit our late 20s early 30s and can breed conservative women

this

i don't need to hear the bullshit. im aware of my fate

Then change/adapt/struggle.. aka evolve. You don't ascribe to certain beliefs because you don't yet love someone worth having/wanting those ideals for.. once you have a daughter you'll understand, Nature made it this way or a reason.
I'll repeat it one last time,

>Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Well then start a race war somewhere. Gas some people. You know, the Jow Forums standard...

Unironicly KYS or go reproduce.

To make a woman your own is to fulfill your existence as a man. The things which MGTOW aspires to are not a fulfillment of your humanity.

maybe i don't deserve to live, but i'm living right now

anyone want to come murder me on livestream?

Hello stacy.

Oh I guess they're following the rest then. Geographically they'd have an ideal position to be a selfsustaining country that can survive the fall of the continental Europe.

That's just it user, we NEED those traditional values. This hedonistic post-modern ((((dating))))) world is completely degenerate, and really only benefits Chad.... these roasties who are getting absolutely roasted out by Chads every weekend are certainly not winning, even if they think they are.

The hardest part is to be ok with finding one woman, and not worrying about how many more women Chad as fucked than you. That's what the Jew wants user.... it's bleak, but the only hope for the white race is to re-ignight the traditions that made us great.

What will also be difficult is to find a woman who hasn't been completely roasted by Chad.... I certainly know I don't want a girl like that.

Anyone here ever experienced that hopeless look from a Roastie who is a couple years away from hitting the wall? The Principles daughter had a crush on me when we were in elementary school. By highschool, it was apparent that I didn't grow into a Chad, and she started getting roasted.

Since things have gotten a bit better for me, I've bumped into her a couple of times, and she just gives me this sad dazed look like "Why couldn't you have saved me from this? I wanted a a family, and a white picket fence..... all I got was my pussy pounded the fuck out by Chad"

This world is truly Dystopian in it's own right.

Attached: Old and wise.jpg (236x207, 11K)

My mgtow greentext makes sense though right?

You don't have to be Christian obviously, but I'm a huge fan of conservative Christian values

living is a way of life. ..you're already dead but want it to end.
>in life a coward dies a hundred times
accept your fucking purpose! To find a good woman of your own race to marry and reproduce with. Anything short of that is not living but dying a hundred times.

That word 'fulfill' hints at some sort of predetermined purpose, which is bullshit. Life is chaos. If I don't want to breed because it's against my best interests, then my genetic line ends and nature can just eat a dick.

There's no prize at the end for slaving your life for a family. Your kid could be a terrible person, despite your best intentions. Or they could be genetically inferior, disfigured, retarded, whatever. It's a crap shoot, and it's meaningless. Enjoy life as best you can, but don't lie to yourself...

/gif/

you're boring hehe

Start here.

Attached: 61586188-A6E3-42F7-A8DD-FF4284FCD93A.jpg (578x1024, 207K)

I found this on the premiere internet website:
reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/37ooju/i_once_withheld_ejaculation_for_13_whole_months/

if i only had one woman the rest of my life i'd be fine, i couldn't care less about chad.

yes i mean it makes sense, i don't have to agree with it but i do understand it.

dude spare me your quotes. i've already died millions of times, so to speak

i haven't even jacked off for a couple years and without even thinking about it. i don't get boners anymore

and yet you're too much of a fucking coward to live for a moment. You could only hurt *my people in this current state of existence your in. accept your role or fuck off.

>thinking this black and white
you are super autiste m8

Attached: 1519069414036.jpg (1279x838, 129K)

I've been that way for 6 months. For anyone interested as to why, here's a quick rundown
>Be in the Air Force
>Come home on leave
>Girl I used to mess around with years ago texts me
>Hey user! When are you coming back to visit?!
>I'm already here, for another 2 weeks.
>Oh great! Let's hang out again! Would love to catch up!
>Sure thing
>Hang out a few nights later
>Fuck the shit out of her
>Don't hear from her again
>ehohwell.gif
>Come back on duty
>Get a text from a random number with my cities area code
>Hey motherfucker, you been talking to my wife?!
>Not that I'm aware of? Whose your wife?
>Says girls name
>Oh shit.jpg
>No idea this bitch had gotten married
>No goybook profile (or at least it was blocked from me seeing it)
>Didn't wear a wedding ring
>Initiated contact with me first
>Proceed to tell the guy everything, send him screenshots of the convo
>Feel like fucking shit
>Dude is crushed
>Fast forward a few months
>Get a random text from the guy again while at work
>Thanks me for being upfront with him
>Apparently I'm not the only guy she was doing this to him with
Women are fucking whores.

Attached: 1522959568939.jpg (1024x755, 488K)

im 5 years in

I just hit year 9. What's your AFSC?
4 Fan Trash Can crew chief here.

11S here. 3 years and going strong.

Also joined MGTOW months ago, I have a casual fuck buddy but as soon as she starts getting needy, she's out. Even made an account on that faggot ass reddit site to talk to other MGTOW men. Jow Forums seems blue pilled now with all the tradcuck talk. Yes, I'm sure when you kill all the kikes, you can finally have post wall Stacy and her 3 bi-racial children to take to church with you after you wife her up.

Getting married as a man is one of the most retarded things any man can do in this day and age. I guess some cucks enjoy paying alimony for their ex wife to go around fucking other men while never having to work again turns some men on, I guess.

Attached: images.jpg (200x252, 13K)

oh i meant 5 years without women's bullshit lel

>What will also be difficult is to find a woman who hasn't been completely roasted by Chad.... I certainly know I don't want a girl like that.
So far I've been unsuccessful with this. I think they're all hiding in their homes or something. No idea where you'd meet girls that haven't been railed by at least 20 different dudes.

numbers confirm the matrimonial jew is an evil and outdated system

Nice. I almost got married a few years ago, until I got fucked around on while I was on a deployment.
That's what really pissed me off about that bitch back home. I don't enjoy being part of some whores dirty laundry. I just got lucky her husband was reasonable and didn't want to come murder me.

eh in that scenario the only one who should be murdered is the unfaithful wife. why kill the guy who fugged her?

Things are FUBAR because Kikes have been working on this for decades. Meaning that everything is fucked because that's exactly what the Jews intended. It isn't hard to find quotes of early feminist who were all Jews talking about destroying marriage, using gay marriage as a tool against traditional values, ideas about gender confusion and destroying society.

The kikes have won already, and people are either too stupid to see it or are in complete denial. The only winning move in this fucked up society is to no longer play the game at all and watch it burn from the sidelines. If tradcucks want to fight a war they lost a long time ago, they're on their own.

fully agreed

You're a pilot? What's your airframe?

Also, why is it that ALL roasties get a tattoo right around the time they turn 22-24

It's like the coming of age for slags who have met the halfway mark of becoming a completely valueless roastie.

This one bitch I used to always be bumped out about missing out on got a giant fucking black spider tattoo on her boobs.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Holy fuck.

An other girl I was bummed about got a septum piercing. Holy fucking shit, thank you God, you truly work in mysterious ways.

Attached: tomkeks.jpg (419x480, 81K)

This is my first and only post tonight, because I’ve got work in the morning, I just wanted to tell Jow Forums something, this thread seemed like a vaguely appropriate place to say it.

For all of 2017 and the beginning of 2018 I was getting over a break up, a beautiful girl decided it was time to go out and ride the cock carousel. This was a pretty big black pill, I had been depressed already, but this nearly pushed me to kill myself. This past year I’ve been seeking women to give me some sort of validation, and I think that is the source of all “>tfw no gf” posting. We want someone to choose us. Some point around November of last year, I stopped whining and started improving myself, but it seemed like I still needed that validation to be happy.

I’ve made significant progress, I look unironically good. Tonight, I looked at myself in the mirror, and I’ll be honest I gave myself a Roman salute, and I liked what I saw. And when I did that, I realized that that was all the validation I needed. Would I like a woman to bear my children? Of course! But it’s no longer all I think about. In that sense I’m sort of MGTOW, I also thought long and hard about what actually getting a girl meant. I’d have to restart from square one, the painfully awkward first couple dates, the constant fear that I’m not good enough, having to change myself slightly to not get into fights constantly, it’s a fucking hassle to be honest. So I’m not going to seek it. I’m not sure I even want it anymore. If it happens, it happens, but for the first time that I can remember, I’m truly content being alone. It feels great lads, truly I feel more free than I ever have before. If you’re celibate by circumstance rather than choice, think about working on yourself, eventually, maybe you’ll be celibate by choice, and I’m told that when you’ve finally learned to not need that validation is when women begin to flock to you anyway.

/blogpost

You'll be fine dude. Lift weights and work hard and smart.

The right woman will come to you.

I'm so completely resentful toward women that if they ever do flock to me i'll probobly go to prison for murdering one of them.

Attached: heiarchy 2.jpg (837x348, 44K)

Make government.

Humans already have resurrection technology.

If we want evidence of eternal life then we force appearance of humans already accessing eternal life technology. They will understand some of us survive to our resurrection technologies. If we also have an eternal life program, even primitive as only national cryonic program, by military mission and universal healthcare right, then all humans understand some of us survive to our resurrection technologies.

If we freeze our deceased then we are preserving our frozen deceased. If a human is frozen then a human does not rot. If they are not rotting then they are surviving. We will put our resurrection technologies to our deceased.

Humans, already accessing eternal life technology, respect us. They know we live forever: We are here.

Humans have video evidence of eternal life; having millions of mobile cell phones with millions of camera lenses.

Humans requested warrant to access other humans private property: videos of cell phone. The humans requested credit of responsibility to serve warrant by a, "patriot" act confirmed, "Aye" by congress, to fight a global war on terrorism. We should investigate for videos of resurrection: evidence presented at court and evidence surveyed while serving warrant.

If we witness eternal life technology then we understand everything is already empirical evidence

Humans already have technologies, and we have called our history and herstory as, "bible" . The people who are living since biblical times are like you, but they have better technology. Like you, they are behaving to you like how you are behaving to other humans.

You and everyone else and everything are all the proof you needed: they are not sharing while sharing is a risk of unalienable right of life.

We need national cryonics.

kek is laughing at the roasties

not sure im even interested at this point

It's a curse, not a blessing.
Most are too easily broken.

That's the feeling that worries me. Being so bitter an resentful, that maybe someday I will get a shot with the girl of my dreams, and I will spit on it.

That’s fair, I’ve seen enough women act exactly how Jow Forums would predict to know there’s a good amount of truth to MGTOW memes, but I doubt you’ll ever be truly content if you hold onto that resentment. Instead of resenting women, love yourself, become a good man, who gives a shit if a bunch of rosaries are ruining their own lives? When you don’t need a woman’s approval to be happy, why should you care if most women are shit?

No need to be interested about it.

No need to worry about it.

Focus on self improvement and the succubus will flock to you.

Pick the best one and take care of her until she realizes you were right all along

That's a good way to put it. I'm struggling with so much more than just women, that's only a bi-product of my meme life.

I went to Berklee college of music for 2 years, dropped out after I couldn't afford it, and proceeded to slowly realize that I got memed into a meme career field, going to a meme school, dedicating my life to a meme hobby.

Google "berklee ruined my life" if you ever have the spare time, I'm just one of the many who got burned by that shit.

Learn a trade

THESE, I don't even resent the roasties anymore, I pity them. They're so stupid and easily manipulated by their feelings. Once you start focusing on yourself, it isn't that hard to get them to do what you want and have them chasing you. Now I just focus on improving myself, enjoying my hobbies and pump and dump whenever the urge arises. Life's good

Well, I didn’t go to Berklee, I went to a state university, and dropped out after a year and a half for the same reaso. You did.

Good luck man, I think you should know that this change I described in my first post, it happened very suddenly, less then a week ago, I wrote a long ass whiny message to my ex that I didn’t send, and today, I am completely over her, I don’t know if the change will last until the morning, but I hope it gives you hope, because a week ago I was convinced I would never be happy again, and since you mentioned googling “x ruined my life” I’ll let you know the opening line to that long whiny text was “you ruined my fucking life”.

>trade meme

Attached: 1523275968284.jpg (459x425, 40K)

Considering massage school, feeling pretty "meh" about it.

It's the only trade off the top of my head I would feel comfortable with. I just want something low key, I'm burnt out. I've put so much effort into life and gotten so little in return. I don't really want to work hard at this point.

Do insanely dangerous job. Live like there is no tomorrow since you have no attachment to the world. Anything less is cowardice.

Attached: 1515643997412.jpg (692x997, 91K)

It's better than nothing

I understand. I know people who have done chiropractor school. They are well off enough.