Jow Forums's thoughts on the pink tax?

Jow Forums's thoughts on the pink tax?

Apparently women pay more for certain things. Bullshit says me.

Attached: pink-tax.png (970x831, 130K)

Women pay more for womens products because the products usually have extra luxuries not found in men's products. Toiletries as an example usually have more extra shit like perfumes or moisturising agents in them. They literally have a higher material cost to make.

Calling it a tax is also disingenuous as fuck, a tax implies that it is mandatory, there is nothing stopping women from buying cheaper men's or unisex products other than their own vanity.

Men pay more for shit, too.
Combs for facial hair are the exact same thing as flea combs for pets but cost waaaayyyy more hurr durr
Seriously, women are just willing to pay more for things so it would be irresponsible for a company to charge less for it. If they stop buying the shit then companies will lower the prices. But they won't. Women constitute of 80% of all consumer spending in the United States.
>"But we can't stop buying things! We need them!"
Buy the off brand for fucks sake, learn the basics of 'sacrifice', or just buy unisex shampoo and razors or whatever. I mean for fucks sake

If men's brands are cheaper, why don't they just buy the men's brands? Surely it couldn't be that there is an intrinsic difference in the quality of materials and way they are designed.
>women's toys and accessories
Are they complaining that vibrators cost too much?

>Women pay more for certain things
>That means they're buying it
>Buying things voluntarily makes me oppressed
Only in the decadent and collapsing west could this be considered a problem.

Almost as if women are so stupid that if you take an existing product, make it pink/purple, and call it product: for her. That they will actually pay more for it.

My wife came into our marriage with literally boxes of clothes and shoes, I wear pants until they are unwearable in public and relegate them to working at home or on a vehicle until they are rags. Whoever made those stats sees my wife's optional spending as a tax and my frugality as privilege.

Revoke all of women's rights, kill all leftists, it is the only way.

Yep, those razors only cut male hair.

I think we should complain about the Gamer Tax
What costs more for gamers?
GAMER MICE
GAMER LAPTOPS
GAMER VIDEO CARDS
GAMER MOUSE PADS (LIFELIKE OPPAI TEXTURE ;_;)
GAMER FUEL
GAMER BULLYHUNTER HEADSETS

Women's razors are better than men's razors. They pay more to get more. They also have the option of buying men's razors. Likewise for shampoos and other shit. Nobody is forcing them to buy the enhanced women's versions.

These sound like white women problems desu nigga.

Autism

Its a joke you nigger

They really are; imagine the response if men did the same?
>Stacy's new black horse phallus just arrived in the mail!
Tee hee!
> Oh, what's that, Elliot? You want to know if your FUCKMASTER FLEX 3000 with semen collector tray came with it?
Get out of my house you sick fuck.
But is he wrong?

Lots of people prefer to buy a more expensive product, even if it is of the same quality, because buying the cheepest stuff makes them feel bad. I think women are more likely to do this.

That's because they choose to buy more expensive things. That's their fault and nobody else's. They want the name brand stuff while guys will settle for any products that get the job done unless it's something specifically known for quality.

If it didn't give them enough utility they wouldn't buy it.

There are cheap cosmetics too yet women go for the expensive.

I mean, I get it..

I don't think there's a REAL reason for companies to charge more other than the fact that they can. If they want to boycott a particular brand, then that's their choice. The Free Market has spoken.

>Women's razors are better than men's razors.
That's actually wrong. Have you ever used one before? There's only like two fucking blades, and even those are garbage. My gf regularly uses my razors for herself. Male razors are super HQ because they're mainly used on the facial area.

Attached: 157331815305.jpg (400x250, 12K)

Women are what they buy. If they buy shit then they feel worthless. If they buy expensive shit for themselves then they are worthy of anything. They have no intrinsic self esteem because they intrinsically worthless.

every time, when you go into higher detail comparisons, the materials themselves in the women's products are more expensive. Nothing is ever marked up because it's "for women."
Fru-fru smelly flower deodorant costs more to make than shitty aluminum deodorant.

Attached: 1509421307961.jpg (656x754, 123K)

Attached: unnecessarily-gendered-product-exact-same-ingredients.png (500x505, 114K)

Women are willing to pay more because it isn't their money.

Don't men pay more for auto insurance premiums than women?

H&S is a women's product? Shieeet, no wonder is smells so good, even if I buy the lavender scented one, original smells like melon to me.

Indeed they do. But its illegal to charge women more for health insurance. That would just be terrible.

Young men are, but that's based off of statistical likelihood of getting in a crash.

Maybe stop buying so many care products.
Maybe stop buying so many clothing pairs.
What adult woman even buys toys.
Maybe stop having kids.

And thats why she wont buy the man one.

That is an interesting theory. Women are obsessed with materialism. I always thought it was they way of measuring dick size. But, if they intrinsically feel worthless, if they don't have a large number of children and a loving home/family/husband, then it certainly makes sense they would turn to materialism as a substitute.

Of course, big business makes no effort to dissuade women from their pursuit of empty materialism rather than a deeply moral and meaningful life. The former course is much more financially profitable for big business.

Women apparently are responsible for 80 percent of consumer spending. In other words, a good 40 percent of GDP is wasted by women on crap they don't need.

The technological wonders men could work with the resources wasted on women's luxuries stagger the imagination.

>1 post by this id
what a surprise

>Apparently women pay more for certain things. Bullshit says me.

women pay far more for burning the coal
you are objectively wrong

Men pay more for insurance. Men pay more for child support. Etc.

Should taxes be levied by race to adjust for the statistical likelihood of being a net social liability in terms of criminal acts and other social costs?

We shouldn't waste head and shoulders though as it may be needed to fight evolutionary aliens the size of the pentagon.

>you get what you pay for
if the products are exactly the same, then a smart woman would just buy the "male" version of said product.
however, if there is a significant difference, such as enough to dissuade women from buying the product, then they are indeed paying for that difference.
I would say this should be common knowledge, but we all know how uncommon that actually is.

buy "men's" products

>Are they complaining that vibrators cost too much?

It takes extra ink and decorations on the packaging to tell girls they're just as good as a boy and other "yay girls" affirmations.

Boys just play with the shit.

>be vapid, narcissistic cunt
>be so desperate for approval from peers that you spend more money on looks, than you have to.
>complain about the market adjusting to your desperate demand

Attached: history as written by the victor.jpg (589x654, 109K)

I wonder how many propagandists are aware they're propagandists.

>I wonder how many propagandists are aware they're propagandists.
just ask pol

Attached: 1518757714746.jpg (871x717, 599K)

you'd be surprised at the shit people do, as long as they've convinced themselves that they're doing the right thing.

see: communism

>Bullshit says me.

No, it's true. They buy more expensive clothes, because shopping at Kroger is for ugly chicks. They buy more makeup, because they know they are ugly. They buy useless widgets because it's the trendy thing today, never use it, and repeat a few months later. They buy more expensive clothes for their daughters because "boys will just get it dirty" and "my baby girl is STYLISH."

"Tax" is probably the wrong word, but feminists don't give a shit.

I remember reading about some artist who used to bust his ass making paintings. For quite a while he had a hard time selling his paintings for several hundred dollars. One day he decided fuck it and just started listing his paintings for 10s or 100s of times more than he used to and guess what, they sold just as well if not better. If paintings cost this much they must be good right?
Generally people don't know shit about anything, they don't research what they buy. They know two things, how much it costs and what it says on the package and only a fool believes what is on the package. If you want the best then price tells them everything they want to know, and the brain will do its best to fool you into believing it's true.

As a rich man I sympathize. The rich tax is unfair. A rich man's lunch can cost up to $1200 at a 3 Michelin Star restaurant while a poor man can get a $1 hamburger at Mcdonald's. My rich man's car cost $475,000 while a poor man can get an affordable $1,000 car at any used car dealer. It's not fair. Why should my mansion cost $45 million when a poor man can live in a $600/mo poverty house?

Wouldn't be surprised if Soros funded both.
OSS / CIA have weaponized classical conditioning since WW2. Can't imagine how more efficient they are at manipulating people.

Very true. People have an innate bias to confuse price and value.

damn thats a great argument

>"Tax" is probably the wrong word
>probably
It's definitely the wrong word. It was chosen specifically to give the impression of something unavoidable to normal people, that only the government can fix. So the very nature of the word choice is meant to imply we need more government - exactly what a left-winger wants.

Attached: 17991159_1472450492812376_3656148786124227760_n.jpg (312x395, 29K)

It’s more like ‘narcissism fee’.
Remember, he who controls language controls how you think. The left know this. Don’t use their language.

Things cost what people are willing to pay for them. Women buy more of the products listed than men. Of course they're going to cost more.

This man has the rights solution.

Men can't buy a single piece of clothing for $4 and have it be our entire outfit see women's dresses. Still pissed dresses are gender biased in society. I want some wind on my jimmies.

It's not a tax. It's women being too retarded to realise that they are the biggest consumerist retards on the planet and use money like it's no object. And so they will indeed be willing to part with money for a product higher than a man would.