HRC/HUMA VIDEO IS REAL

I am a retired detective from somewhere in NYS who now works as an investigator for a District Attorney somewhere in the Empire State.
I was at a conference in January and heard rumors from retired NYPD guys about the files recovered from Huma/Weiner. They were nervous to say too much, but after a few drinks they admitted that there was video stored with Hillary in compromising positions. No, it wasn’t a snuff film, yes there were young ladies. No, they weren’t underaged.
AMA

Attached: C77A8F5A-5AE6-437F-A0EE-A82D96C2667A.jpg (450x720, 625K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE
youtube.com/watch?v=6menALc1LxY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LARPing subhuman degenerate faggot

How has someone not leaked the fucking video already?

Cool LARP thread

Attached: 1517282318152.jpg (640x480, 33K)

This

This thread.

Attached: IMG_20180329_111021.jpg (1066x600, 66K)

I have no idea what a LARPING is. A friend of mine’s nephew told me about this place and the talk of videos and how to do a question and answer forum post.

Only a fucking moron would post an image that has already been posted 178 times before and expect blind faith.

Post the Damn video fag or give link

Reminder that Wayne is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne eventually learn. Wayne has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne’s 20s. Wayne also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne’s hands, not even that can be done. Wayne is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

What types of compromising positions? If no underage then why controversy if she and bill can just come out as swingers?

>AMA
Why didn't you make this thread in /x/?

Then what the fuck is it?

NYPD special victims unit generally handles stuff like that, not sure in this specific case. I was talking to retired NYPD guys who weren’t up to the minute. I asked them about leaks and they said Feds put it out that charges for leaking would be life ending. That was pre election. These guys would have leaked for sure if it were kids being victimized but these guys described it as “college dorm video footage pussy licking.”
Sounded more like a train wreck watch than anything truly evil.

Their mods are better than ours desu.

who tf is wayne?

is this picture real? lol

why do we got to "ask you" fuck all? why can't you just say your piece and leave it already?!?
Quit being an attention whore and spill it already. this ain't a fucking "muh 15 mins of fame" forum. If you got anything get it out already, otherwise go fuck yourself, pig.

tl;dr you don't know shit, if you did you'd be doing something about instead of hinting about it to austistic kids on the internet.

quads based poster kills larper

>impersonating federal niggers
good luck with that

>I am a retired detective from somewhere in NYS who now works as an investigator for a District Attorney somewhere in the Empire State.

No you aren't. That information is way too specific for you not to end up getting caught by (((them)))

based dub poster confirms

Bullshit, but I believe it.

What else was on the computer?

This is how I was told to post this. I was laughing my ass off at morons believing some of the shit I was shown from other posts on this site.
I could give a fuck either way if you believe me, just adding my two cents. You kids need to respect your elders a little more.

Nothing federal in this.

Ill bite give us details then

They said a lot of bullshit schedule stuff, emails that likely weren’t supposed to be on there but that was already public. Some topless shots of Huma, but unknown who took them. They claimed Huma had a side boyfriend, but take that for what it’s worth, I always figured she all in on ladies.

what does this have to do with fake gas attacks framing assad

Attached: a69fa252b8020dbd80a1acd26b8cdff8185fd4beb37076c3b94c28b310bffe95.png (710x532, 620K)

And you felt the need to let an autistic hive-mind type consciousness that the video isn't a big deal?
>muh "don't worry user I'm a detective"
>muh retired NYPD gossip
Boomer this is our generation now, step out of the way. You're being a shill even if you aren't LARPING on purpose. Faggot boomer.

>you (an elder) were "told" how to post
>"kids should respect"
you elders need to be worthy OF that respect a lot more often. If you elders were capable, you would've earned our respect, but as it is, you fail us repeatedly and put your failures off on us.

I'm calling bullshit on this.

I don’t have a ton on the videos outside of college aged women, in an expensive hotel room. Camera seemed hidden from the angle it was at, night vision mode like the Paris Hilton one they said.

Apparently it’s LONG. A lot of rambling, drinking vino, one of the girls ends up giving the other younger one a shoulder rub, Hilldawg asks for a foot rub, then the college girls take turns largely on one another.

Is it true she is in the film with fonda and turner?

Actually, Bill and Hillary did some crazy and illegal things in college. Wouldn't be surprised if it was around that time

sounds like pretty much nothing

distraction.

This was more recent from what they said.

Might finally make her leave public life at least. But likely nothing illegal.

Interesting. Any sauce on this, user?

I actually couldn’t agree more.

A foot rub from a sorority roastie? Thats it ?? Wow weird but not that weird
Thats a lot different from the face wearing snuff film theory thats going around

>Hilldawg

A retired detective would never say this.

LARP fail.

Yup

Retired detectives watch South Park too.

It sounded more depressing anything, like most sex tapes.

its past your bedtime kid

What's the endgame, user? Who's holding the cards right now?

The Clintons were known coke smugglers and had people killed. Cops have known this, IC has known this and yet have done nothing.
Clintons 1997adoption act is what feeds children to traffckers and pedos yet no LEO has done shit.
Americans have lost all fath in cops, they work for the real criminals like Judges and Prosecuters and shoot americans for fun like fucking ZOG Israelis. They even train with IDF now.
Get the fuck off this board you useless pig.

What's the key?

Attached: 85EA5B09-C2FB-47FB-B204-A5977D6FCE27.png (589x73, 18K)

I am a retired governor from somewhere on the East Coast. The Trump piss tape is real and also Trump has a tape of him sucking Roger Stone's dick and Melania scissoring Stone's wife. All of this is real and larping doesn't happen on Jow Forums.

I have no idea. Sounded like NYPD handed most of that over to the Feds, although they’d have the contents for the Weiner charges. I’m not sure what the Feds would be doing with it. Any answer I have there is conjecture only.
Maybe giving it to Mueller? Not sure.

This one will stay up lmao

All bullshit but the Ivanka tapes used to control your president aren't.

Give it to Mueller? Why would they do that? As ridiculous as the special counsel's scope has gotten, why would they give that information to Mueller? What are you suggesting, that he might actually be controlled opposition?

Didn’t hear anything about Ivanka tapes, couldn’t say either way.

Are you ready to gorge yourself on clay?

kek wills it.

>911
kek confirms

Attached: 1fpxdl.jpg (547x402, 23K)

Oh no, not even suggesting that they gave it to him. I was more wondering out loud. I have as much idea as you what the Feds did with them. They were mainly concerned with finding emails from her server when they recovered the evidence. I Don’t know this for a fact but I’m guessing they took the physical hard drive so to potential national security stuff.

Bellagio Sampler's newest video about the strike in Syria and what it means for the SPIRITUAL WAR we are all a part of. ...
>the divide between good and evil is widening
The "middle class" of good vs evil is disappearing and people are choosing either GOOD OR EVIL
>and not between
The leaks are coming, WE all know THEIR evil deeds and GOD has chosen YOU to deliver this message to fellow mankind
>the message is I AM is coming to destroy the VILE PEOPLE!!! make sure you are not one of them!!!!
>clean your room!!!
Clean your minds and join The King who is returning for his creation!!!!!

Fuck israel

They did 911
youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE

>77
the most sacred of signs

Attached: 1489634354088.jpg (888x1120, 143K)

Check my previous digits faggots.

Attached: 1523750493111.png (999x864, 545K)

Times running out for you and your kind, user. Repent fully. You have many sins to which your kind must atone.

Is there any possibility that the officers could of partially lied about the contents of the video? After all if she is as dangerous as people say. One might not tell the exact truth of what exactly occurred in the video. In order to protect themselves from oneself from a visit by one of HRC's goons. Also if you do have a video on her and not a fraud. Do you have the same video as the one everyone is talking about located somewhere on the dark web?

I am asking these questions because a video of her and couple of college girls may hurt her image. But it is not anything illegal, it just shows that she apparently has lesbian sex with college students. However, the video rumored to be floating around the dark web is apparently pretty damning evidence of her committing several crimes by those who've claimed to see it. Now I don't even know if the video that is rumored on the deep web is fake or not. However, if you are who you say you are you swore a oath to protect and serve people of the United States. Which means if I were you I'd have some of your tech guys investigate on the dark web to see if you find it yourself. If you don't than just continue doing what you guys do best I suppose. However, if you do find it, than you need to expose her for her crimes against humanity.

You can't be an effective LARP and post that picture with OP, an old guy just wouldn't do that.

What a completely obvious planted post. Snuff film confirmed.

Attached: 1517240053616.jpg (900x879, 142K)

Attached: инструкция по эксплуатации.jpg (743x473, 63K)

Damn, OP you got rekt by Kek, haha

cool story, bro. keep me posted.

You've made this thread 100x larp fag

>boomer detective
Posts fashwave image
SAGE

Lot of questions there. I’ll start with the possibly of lying:
Yes, they absolutely could be lying. Cops gossip same as everyone else,
Maybe worse. I don’t have a copy of any video nor have I seen, that’s just what I’ve heard. It’s why the details I give are so broad and general. I remember as much as I do because it was so disappointing.
The video everyone is talking about is why I’m posting here. My friend’s nephew is staying with me while in town for a bit, showed me this stuff. He had to help me type some of it because the layout is confusing. That video sounds absurd, but hey, I’ve seen enough crazy shit that who knows? I heard nothing of the sort and would think that type
Of video would have been leaked instantly, maybe a press conference, definitely instant arrest once it was proven real. There’s almost no burying that.
Unless it was encrypted or hidden or some shit. Your average cop has almost zero knowledge of that stuff, so that’s the only way I’m thinking it remains hidden for ages, then some lab tech finds it a year later. Maybe.
I’m so old that I couldn’t find the dark web with Bill Gates help, but I’m guessing young cops poke around a lot there.

Because he's a god damn shill trying to discredit the video. Notice how the shills are realizing they can't convince people it doesn't exist. So now they're going with plan b: "oh vey it does exist but it's nothing illegal so stop looking into it goyim".

Hurts so good

I don’t know what the picture is, I’m having drinks with the young lad and he started this whole post.

Look into it all you want. I think everyone has a morbid desire to see it. Maybe some snuff film version does exist, but from what I’ve seen, it sounds pretty absurd.

When you have to insist that something is real, and it's not self-evident ... you're losing, son.

Attached: 1523771477769.jpg (586x264, 108K)

so you did do it?

Not insisting on anything, just having some drinks and laughs and sharing what I’ve heard. Could all be bullshit, I could have heard complete lies.

Idk, I never visited the dark web before. However someone may have very recently leaked the video on the dark web very recently. Because we would of heard about it by now if posted like a year ago. Maybe she pissed of the wrong people or one of her associates finally built enough courage to expose her for what she is. Or the video may not even exist and is the product of some person making the shit up for their own amusement. Whatever law enforcement agency that does have the ability to navigate through the dark web should spend at least one day attempting to find the video. Preferably officers who won't accept bribes or that can be intimidated. Because if this is true, this isn't just some gang out in the streets. This is someone with major influence in the United States and if she does this kinda shit. It most likely means a large number politicians and influential figures partake in this as well.

Yeah the other rumors about the Hillary video sound far fetched, but the underworld holds some very sick and out there stuff that is pretty unbelievable. Check out the franklin scandal and the Dutroux affair. Both of these dealt with vip pedophile rings, and it is astounding how bad it really gets, and how it is NEVER discussed by MSM.

By the way, ever heard of an oldtimer detective by the name of Jim Rothstein?

Hello Satan

Attached: D0B06D6D-7418-4503-9D4C-3532967DBC59.jpg (618x408, 79K)

Would you save a video of the most powerful people in the world raping and eating a naked child when that could get you in prison for even viewing it?

Some hackerman with balls needs to step up to the plate and hit a censored homerun to 200 youtube proxy accounts at once

Sounds like complete bullshit but I believe it.

The Royal family in england was caught raping and sacrificing kids and all witnesses "disappeared"

What is... Shit that never happened, and OP is a huge faggot?

Holy shit 6xSatan. First post best post.

I’ve definitely read about both of those scandals, and the Rothstein name rings bells in the same vein. I’m getting old though.
Plus there’s the Catholic Church’s ongoing scandal with pedophilia. So like I said, I’m not 100% adamant I know the truth, just tossing my two cents in. The main reason I don’t tend to believe Hillary is on video raping kids or the like? Because women, especially women her age, generally aren’t sexual assault perpetrators statistically. That’s not to say they can’t be, but it’s much rarer. Although that trend seems to be changing with younger women, so what do I know.

[decommissioned]

epic fashwave xD

Vid about to drop?

youtube.com/watch?v=6menALc1LxY

brazzledip

Attached: podesta_satanic.jpg (870x783, 167K)

sowing seeds of doubt. nice high level shilling. Are we seeing the work of Brock himself?

This. Quads confirms.

What's the craziest case you worked on? Was it solved? How?

Post your proofs CIAnigger

Attached: 6c181660ba0b1b6d5c2ce9190a9776fbfb7fa78fde4529a005b6f3fe87488206.png (500x378, 223K)

Ill give you faggots who claim to have the video one chance at redemption ight.

Zip the video using the post number of this post as the password and upload it to mega

Jesus Christ. Who actually says this sort of thing? This is exactly the type of talk that makes people hate millennials. You live in the suburbs and eat sandwiches, stop acting like you're Bond villain.

Quit LARPing and shilling Russky. We actually speak English and can tell fake shit from miles away.

It's kinda infuriating how he hasn't posted any proof of who he claims he is and yet the thread continues. Really tired of this nonsense.