In 2016 Canada admitted 46,700 refugees, its highest amount ever...

In 2016 Canada admitted 46,700 refugees, its highest amount ever. Canada has a history of almost ZERO Islamic terrorist attacks. Only two people have ever been murdered by Islamic terrorism in Canada, in two separate incidents in 2014, both committed by Canadian nationals. No refugee has ever killed a Canadian in the name of Islam.

Non-fatal attacks never happen either. One of the only ones / the worst was a stabbing / car ramming in 2017 that left 5 people injured, none permanently. This one was committed by a Somali refugee, only occurrence of a Islamic refugee carrying out an attack in our history.

46,700 refugees came in 2016. The most popular countries were

Syria: 33,266
Eritrea: 3,934
Iraq: 1,650
Congo: 1,644
Afghanistan: 1,354

And thousands and thousands came each year before that.

Is it not about time to give up the "muslim refugees are terrorists" meme?

Attached: refugee.jpg (500x628, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Canada#Domestic_terrorism
youtube.com/watch?v=QLCeYEK5Qac
libfas.tumblr.com/post/157183684758/black-lives-matter-co-founder-appears-to-label#notes
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/07/canadian-judge-punching-a-caucasian-and-yelling-i-hate-white-people-isnt-a-hate-crime/?utm_term=.fe9f3b1b6def
thestar.com/news/gta/2016/11/01/toronto-police-union-raises-concerns-about-new-chaplains-views-on-women.html
nationalpost.com/news/politics/feminist-pm-defends-attendance-at-gender-segregated-event
torontosun.com/2016/05/24/canada-home-to-islamic-radicals/wcm/3924b26e-89b7-4a73-aa81-114d9ba01cd1
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/02/23/radical-canadian-imam-rome-will-be-conquered/
nationalpost.com/news/canada/aly-hindy-salaheddin-islamic-centre
archive.is/SUozB#selection-1045.30-1045.40
thestarphoenix.com/news/local-news/police-say-an-improvised-explosive-device-was-detonated-at-the-saskatoon-provincial-court-house
torontosun.com/2017/06/06/woman-screaming-allahu-akbar-charged-in-toronto-store-attack-sources/wcm/36cd924c-d930-4d59-8007-f5bf80a94e0c
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/bomb-fire-crash-winnipeg-1.4210278
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/terrorism-charges-edmonton-attacks-1.4316450
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I personally don't care if cuties from Lebanon come to the states

>almost ZERO Islamic terrorist attacks
Is that because the authorities are spending big bucks from taxpayers money on monitoring these Muslim so-called "refugees"? Let's be honest, it probably is.

It always takes a few years for the Muslims to develop their own infrastructure. Don't you worry leaf, your time is coming.

Of course you don't, mutt

i'm not gonna lie the men are annoying af

but the refuge women are hot

inb4 those syrians are all christian.

you care about Canada? lmao what a little faggot you are

>the refugee women are hot

off yourself

That depends on the definition of terrorist. The Humboldt transport driver was a "new Canadianperson" from Pakistan. I personally know people that were killed by "new Canadianperson" that were ran over on the main drag of Calgary and both killed with an "truck of peace" "new Canadianperson" and after having talked with many people in the trucking industry (my father in law for one) and some transport driving friends It happens all the time. Is that terrorism? Because the numbers are staggering. And its not recorded.

Basically incel tier thinking.

some of the men are pretty hot too

So you want the guys. Mate ur ghey.

>Because the numbers are staggering. And its not recorded.

lol good one

No shared history
No shared values
No shared beliefs
No shared culture norms
Different peoples from different tribes all trying to make mini states within Canada,
Yea sounds fun, just careful not to walk into a no go zone

That doesn't sound very tolerant, Nigel!

We share the same values in my country. Everyone’s equally retarded in here. Come here and enjoy the 6k usd per year salary.

Fast forward 25-50 years when yr a white then tell me how great it is!

Uhhh no. How about no refugees at all you stupid gypsy fuck.

Kick vee .

They probably legalised the dog fucking because it was tripping up their algorithms

The Christian ones can come

Nice one. What kind of Australian are you? Chinese, Flip, Gook?

I’ll take the female one’s it’s already a poverty ridden shithole here.

Attached: 00985CFE-5C62-4A32-B90E-DF3F57023D68.gif (1900x1500, 238K)

>46,700

The fact it's this low strongly suggests that they deliberately picked only the ones that were least likely to attack(women and children, non-religious people), whereas "pro-refugee" people want to take a big random handful of millions and dump them in.

Speaking from experience.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
This is our future in the uk ,
Religious killings of animals
Children as rape slaves
Religion in politics
Police enforceing religious bs
Been a hated and mistreated minority

Canada is so irrelevant not even the terrorists care enough to bomb us

Boys will be boys, eh?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-01-22-at-10.04.59-PM.png (615x264, 277K)

Fake news
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Canada#Domestic_terrorism

Attached: Untitled.png (1705x614, 96K)

>saged
A terrorist shot up our parliament building and killed a Canadian solider you fuckwit.The fact that you dont see that as a serious problem is astoundingly retarded. I swear dumbass white liberals are worse than the fucking terrorists.

Attached: CYtHQQ2VAAApBBH.jpg (600x400, 63K)

All I see is based Poland.

Nothing in that picture contradicts what I said you Ameritard.

Every city in Canada is 2 hours away from a big forest, forests scare subhumans. On top of that Canada has a lot of top dog organized crime run by bikers/european esque mafias. Just because it doesn’t happen here because they are to scared of repercussions doesn’t mean the other 100 countries it’s happened in dont matter

Attached: AE14516B-36EF-4201-A1C1-D16EAACA2BAA.png (1416x1600, 606K)

>Only two people have ever been murdered by Islamic terrorism in Canada

This is also absurdly false. There's been several trucks of peace over the years.

It's the second generation mudslimes that produce the most terrorists, just wait another 20 years or so and watch it play out.
The children of "immigrants" tend to self-alienate and have no national loyalty at all, so they readily sign up for pan-islamic jihad organizations.

Yes and it's coming to a town near you very soon.
If we don't united as white tribe we are as good as gone,
We need to be a lot less tolerant to others

Yeah it's pretty funny how people think accepting women and children mitigates anything

This is why the US will have to invade Canada. Once they've cucked they won't go back and will eventually become a national security risk. Their people are to stupid to even acknowledge the attacks in their own country

thats what he said

Attached: AndersHappy.jpg (650x366, 30K)

Her family was Christian, too

Obama lead is a faggot

What the fuck is going on in Lithuania?

Drop some redpills for me on the Canadian criminal syndicates. We talking strictly meth and opioids, or is the Toronto construction boom a fucking syndicate?

stfu leaf faggot dont you understand what is happening, do you understand subversion? you probably deny white genocide too yah twat oh let me guess you went to university for arts smfh

Attached: the leaf you are.jpg (510x448, 46K)

The Jew News doesn't teach them to hate Canada as much. If they were gonna pull something off, it's pretty easy to get to the US and really drive their point home. Fuck wasting a happening on Canada, there's no point.

>Europe
>North Africa

Umm no sweetie.

your a fuckin disgrace to all of leaf land you halfway hitting down the runway giving your uncle uranus syrup chuggin cum slut

Attached: the leaf.jpg (387x550, 166K)

Implying your media would even tell you that one happened. If some terrorist beheads someone out in Red Deer the media would likely never even find out, and if they did they'd just assume it was some crazy mountain person. In fact didn't someone get beheaded in a bus in Canada a few years back?

y dont you take yourself back up far north and club some seals like a good normie

Attached: you talk like a fag and your shits all retarted .jpg (500x375, 25K)

It's the dumbass white liberals bringing the barbarians in to our countries to maim, rape, bomb, and murder. No liberals no terrorist savages so fuck yourself and your disingenuous comparisons.

Attached: d90a5d9601774e30554cac31cbf15c9c054064fd.jpg (793x528, 117K)

That's because we are a cucked nation you faggot. No identity, no pride and no real men. There is no resistance here. As soon as their numbers are enough they will simply take what they want without having to fight for it.

Because the real problem is Arabs, not muslims.
Most Syrians are not Arabs.

If we only let in qt female refugees then we'd have to worry less about refugees committing crimes desu.

>is it because of my fanfiction theory? let's face it, it probably isn't, or i'd have provided actual proof

the absolute state of memeflags

I've been to Canada on several occasions.
You guys have your own problems especially the areas that have seen huge influxes of immigrants w/ no assimilation. There is a pronounced lack of identity and direction and if you ever stopped to look closely enough, a huge underclass. Countries engaging in this have no care or concern from the multitude of generations that will suffer from this. Instead, they are trying to build economic engines w/ raw #'s and headcount. Various locations in Canada feel like this.. You can taste it in the air regardless of whether or not people are aware of it... These #'s your champion are nothing to be proud of.. Instead, I think about the reasons why these people have to flee their countries in the first place.

Yeah the murder happened in 2008, he was released from his hospital back into society last year. Glad to have him back.

That explains why the US cut most immigration right?

>saged
The liberal party in Canada pays terrorists who kill Americans overseas 10 million in taxpayer dollars and dumbass white liberals love it. You retards are pure trash. Lower than doghit.

>Toronto University professor "Calling radical Ilam "radical" is problematic, because for Muslims sharia law and wanting a caliphate is normal and not extremist"
>From an Islamic point of view there is absolutely nothing radical about wanting that. That is a completely normal traditional view."
youtube.com/watch?v=QLCeYEK5Qac

>Black Lives Matters Canada founder openly calls white people genetic defects
>Same person said "Please Allah grant me the strength not to kill white people today"
>"Justin Trudeau is a white supremacist"
libfas.tumblr.com/post/157183684758/black-lives-matter-co-founder-appears-to-label#notes

>Yelling "I hate white people" while attacking a white person is not a hate crime, Canadian judge rules
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/07/canadian-judge-punching-a-caucasian-and-yelling-i-hate-white-people-isnt-a-hate-crime/?utm_term=.fe9f3b1b6def

>Pic related

>Toronto POLICE CHAPLAIN is imam who preaches that women can only be housewives, not allowed to deny a man sex
thestar.com/news/gta/2016/11/01/toronto-police-union-raises-concerns-about-new-chaplains-views-on-women.html

Attached: tumblr_ol6mljn26B1vev3ago1_1280.jpg (1155x719, 219K)

crime stats are hidden and censored for race .crime has skyrockets . The biggest crime is genocide of white canadians

What women? It is 99 percent young adult males. The spineless cowards left their women behind.
Also, it is totally planned to be that way. Even a small Gap in the numbers of men and women in a country, particularly if it is more men than women, can potentially wreak havoc on a nation's population growth, sometimes actually lowering it. Also it will speed up the process of racial homogenization since it is largely adult men and women programmed in the west to sympathize and lust after dark foreign men, they have succeeded in drawing out the mothering nature and the lustful procreative nature in these western women, while western men are being infantilized and heir sperm count and motility is dropping.

So much more to it. Fucked up shit

>Feminist cuck Trudeau shows his love of diversity by going to a mosque (and ignoring that women are forced to sit in the back with their faces covered)
nationalpost.com/news/politics/feminist-pm-defends-attendance-at-gender-segregated-event

>Most 'moderate' Canadian mosques include prayer saying "Allah give us victory over the kuffar"
>Hizb-Ut Tahrir (jihad-promoting group banned in many countries) was allowed to host event in Canada
torontosun.com/2016/05/24/canada-home-to-islamic-radicals/wcm/3924b26e-89b7-4a73-aa81-114d9ba01cd1

>Canadian imam "Islam will conquer Rome, the heart of the Christian state"
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/02/23/radical-canadian-imam-rome-will-be-conquered/

>Canada spends more than a million on mosque, mosque gets millions in foreign donations, hires imam that refuses London terrorist attacks, refers to attackers as "good people"
nationalpost.com/news/canada/aly-hindy-salaheddin-islamic-centre

If you really think Canadian Islam is doing well, it's because your Cuck In Charge is covering most of it up and the rest of you Canucks are too pathetic to dare to peek behind the curtain and base all your beliefs about Muslims on the one brown Starbucks barista that always smiles when he gives you your soy latte

Polytech massacre Lupine was arabic

Lebonaese christians are red pilled

>saged
Canadian liberals paid this terrorist 10 million in taxpayer funds.

Attached: 1.png (730x419, 416K)

True fact.. They are scared shitless of the woods. They were transporting a group of fucking shitskins to their "new home" and they stopped in Banff .. None of them would get off the bus to go to their 5 star Banff hotel room.

Khadr deserved it. Saved money in legal expenses. Suck my dick.

>saged
kill yourself you useless fuck.

Well it's an extremely low sample size but I know a syrian refugee. She's a woman, 26, hard working, heavily christian, can easily pass off as white, and was a virgin until she got married last year at 25.

Honestly they can bring as many of those people here as they want if they meet that kind of criteria.

we have't even taken 1/30th of what germany has and they have ~2x the population. Canada picked and chose which refugees they took while germany opened the gates to rapefugee horde

We not only devote untold amounts of money and time to monitoring the known terrorists we have in this country we treat them literally like royalty you would have to be stupider than a dung beetle to do something. We are handing them the country they have no need to violently take it.

got some sources?

>saged
not to mention that our government pays for their housing and the vast majoirty of these immigrants are on welfare. its pathetic.

Attached: CXm8TR-UwAAtHV-.jpg (600x548, 84K)

>What is shit that never happened Alex, for $500

archive.is/SUozB#selection-1045.30-1045.40

bomb makers

thestarphoenix.com/news/local-news/police-say-an-improvised-explosive-device-was-detonated-at-the-saskatoon-provincial-court-house

bomb went off in saskatoon, no coverage in media, public left oblivious as to who, what, when, where, why - buried in local news sections.

torontosun.com/2017/06/06/woman-screaming-allahu-akbar-charged-in-toronto-store-attack-sources/wcm/36cd924c-d930-4d59-8007-f5bf80a94e0c

woman with ties to isis shouting allah akbar weilding knife in canadian tire - buried in news until the tuesday several days after when her hearing in court took place becasue news is hiding details and they had uk bridge attack at this time and didnt want huge scandal.

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/bomb-fire-crash-winnipeg-1.4210278

remote ied left in book bag at convenience store immolates drivers in "accident". left off news, buried in local articles.

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/terrorism-charges-edmonton-attacks-1.4316450

isis supporter with flag and "truck attack" in edmonton.

theres a lot of attacks in canada. they just arent classified as such and hidden from the public.

Attached: canadaPoliceBrutalityStabbedWhiteManInFace.jpg (1098x1706, 504K)

The Edmonton one I mentioned, the others you found are pretty much the only others and pussy shit at that.

Muslim refugees are tools to manipulate the US government into attacking Israel and Saudi Arabia's enemies

Trust me, I was in as much disbelief as you. She has something like 7 sisters, and almost all of them disowned her because she married an Indian, lol.

Look up Toronto 18. They planned to bomb bay street(Wall Street equivalent) and behead people including our former PM. Not to mention how the West of Toronto is a Somali shithole pumping out multiple murderers a year. You have to be completely retarded at this point to not understand how dangerous Islamic texts are and how demented Muslim culture is. Watch some David Wood videos to understand their psyche.

>1 minute later
>has read multiple articles and verified them

Yes, Mohammed, there's no terrorism in Canada, its all safe, bombs are not a problem and we are actually lower than many European countries, like Sweden, for bomb attacks per 100,000, so we should take more refugees.

Fuck you nigger. Youll burn in hell with the Jews.

exactly.. the media, funded by the gov tells us when and if there was a "terrorist" attack. There was a nightclub in Calgary where some shitskins walked up to the door and started shooting into the bar, the bouncer grabbed the little fuck.. nothing on canadian tv about it. I only knew about it from BNI website.. I even went searching for it on "google" and if was hidden.

>Is it not about time to give up the "muslim refugees are terrorists" meme?

Attached: 1516821116749.jpg (640x632, 59K)

>Letting in people who will kill you if you say mean things to them
Week lad

>saged

Attached: stop_islamization_by_elvis4-d9g2vg3.jpg (528x373, 51K)

A question leaf,
The refugees
>Congo :1644
Which Congo are we talking about.
Big unstable DRC Congo, or
Small, stable congo brazzaville?

Looks like Canada is falling with the rest of the West

Half of all births in Romania are aborted? Those better be the gypsies

After banning guns in the UK they had to increase the number of active policemen on the streets. More policemen monitoring Muslims = More taxpayers money being wasted. My hypothesis is an entirely reasonable one and I was just raising a question on whether that's the situation in Canada too.

I expected better from you Hungary.

>we're taking our time to make sure we dig a REALLY deep grave for ourselves.
only liberal betas want to immigrate to Canada in the first place, its nobody's fist choice, not even for terrorists. You're just soaking up the soy from Syria/Iraq/Afghanistan.
As everyone else tightens up their borders you'll get hit the hardest since there will already be a humongous support network of """"moderates"""" to camouflage the militants and hide them.

>Looks like Canada is falling with the rest of the West
The day of the rake can't come soon enough.

Attached: 1520615558602.jpg (687x900, 107K)

This. We don’t gain anything by taking them in. And once they get here, they’ll establish tightly-knit enclaves thanks to multiculturalism. And then they’ll push for political power....

>media hide all incidents
While hyping every fake "islamophobic" attack in blaring news headlines. These dumbfucks - our govt and muzzies - all act like pr flacks. Where the only problem is perception management.

Example: The Bissonet Mosque shooting.

Now (like a year later) they are saying he confessed he did it because he hates refugees, but the story is all kinds of suspicious.

First it was found that he had a personal link to some of the victims, but it was barely mentioned. This would normally change "we don't know probably white supremacy" to a personal attack or even some sort of revenge or what not. Secondly they didn't let him speak for months, nothing came out about him, it's like he didn't exist. Then videos showed up of him being an obvious leftie environmental soyboy.

I wonder if it was something totally different and they're just going with it.

That's awfully big talk for a leaf...

Attached: Day of the Rake!!!.jpg (2048x1536, 177K)

Fucking somali animals..
>user-son,in Ottawa, last year
>user-son's 2 room mates go for a couple beers. Head to McD for a couple MCDoubles.
>20 somalis beating a homeless dude to death in the McD's
>Idiot white kids White Knight and charge in.
>somilis start whipping them with their belts and hitting/kicking them etc.
>cops finally show up.
>cops only talk to the 2 white kids.. call ambulance for smashed homeless dude
>then fucking leave.. 20 somalis look at the 2 white boys.. it's hunting season!
>white boys start running.. somalis start chasing
>They call user-son .. Fuck me user-son!.. HELP (user-son played football for 12 years before university was going to play for the GeeGee's but got bad injury the summer before uni)
>user-son jumps out of bed, runs out of the apartment in only his underwear and races the 3-4 blocks to his mates.
>user-son shows up.. his mates are being beaten to death with belts, tree branches, bottles, kicked and punched.
>user-son hits them like a Mack truck. pins one on them to the ground then goes full GERMAN Berzerker! full on screaming madman.
>Raves.. frothing at the mouth madman .. in his underwear.. the fucking hyenas scatter and run to their den..
>user-son's mate and he get the fuck out of there.
>A week later a tactical team raided the house these fucking animals lived in and carted them all away...
This all happened a couple blocks from the Uof Ottawa.

>we didn't have terrorism before we let unlimited durkas in the country so we won't have terrorism after you dumb Hitlers

Also it's not nessicarily the terrorism we're worried about, it's the massive spike in crime and general barbarism we're going to see.

The Muslims and hindus in my building are infinitely better neighbours than the koreans and slavs

No.

Attached: somali immigrant.jpg (824x611, 68K)

He's Canadian.