>The year when Jow Forums won
>We thought we were going to change the world
>Everything went downhill from 2017 onwards

Attached: 1484880218121.jpg (1024x526, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo
youtu.be/6KFz9WRRNpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s still a better timeline than Hillary

downhill? It's been going that way since 2006.

holy fuck 2016 was two years ago

Things were only really bad when antifa started their "revolution" by stink bomb attacking public transport and harassing young white men in collared shirts.

That being said, some of those stink bombs made me feel dizzy, tight chested and drool a little. Why didn't this appear on the news? Why wasn't anyone arrested or even investigated? This is literally how far the antifa conspiracy goes.

>Old enough to remember when Trump was called a fascist because he pondered whether hacking an election was possible

Well, that's autism for you. I get the election was fun and all but why people decided to keep embarrassing themselves in public when it ended I'll never know

Only here on cuckchan have things been going downhill. The next big black swan victory will come from Infinitychan.

Attached: f267d047b9e6b0d9b03059e302a1d5f36e81ea0bfbb0ddc4514cd98428e9c0da.png (981x699, 600K)

I thought they euthanised that place

Pull the black pill out of your ass and have white babies.

youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo

loved this video.

Attached: AJ.jpg (333x187, 9K)

>infinitychan is a bunch of T_D redditors
Glad I left that place

we fucked up

This year has seen massive nationalist movements become more active, especially since trump got in. Only a cuckservative would make such a ridiculous observation. Kys OP you are a faggot

Attached: 2055982F-7672-4F68-8134-00C44C0297C2.jpg (992x558, 142K)

>everything went downhill
Who cares? The whole point of this thing was because it was FUCKING FUNNY
Just look at how triggered everyone’s been since the election, or even since the republican primaries.
Trolling and troll spectating has never been more enjoyable at any point in time.

Fags made the mistake of thinking the ride ever stops.

Nah. Only way to win is to crash the plane with no survivors.

>win election
>immediately Jow Forums turns on Trump because of the Syria attack, but also because he's not a white nationalist
>immediately drop all of Trump's campaign rhetoric and go full WN/fascist
>autism builds up until Charlottesville and then releases into a catastrophic event that makes worldwide news
>now the entire public thinks "Nazis" are real and the leftists equating conservatives with Nazis are justified

Then when people like Ricky Vaughn realized the fuck-up and try to backpedal on it they get doxxed by spergs like Cantwell and Nehlen for going against the narrative. It's all so tiresome.

And they are all doing fuck all except getting beat up and arrested. We haven't even seen a proper right wing demonstration in the US for over a year.

youtu.be/6KFz9WRRNpk
all my posts are unironical irony. I was just false flagging as nazifag to show people how terrible these views are. Nothing I posted reflects my true opinions
I unironically want more immigration from s... from MENA. I want ... more ... divers...ity...
I do want .... more... lo... holocaust education! We are... becoming ... forgetful ... a-about it.
J-jews are .... .... b-best ... p-people
see ya'll on the other side
Hiroyuki Hiroshima-san, hello and goodbye!

I told everyone here winning the election was just the beginning not the end. It's time to figure out a winning strategy for 2020, ideally something that belittles and humiliates the left, they have been doing well but I think there are some flames to be fanned, some fears that could be stoked in the hearts of soccer moms.

8/pol/ is run by a kike BO that puts up sticky threads for zerohedge articles. That place is compromised and the userbase loves it. To be fair they don't have a choice, wrongthink is an instaban.

Yes. Let it begin

Attached: 91166636000000H.jpg (1344x8148, 3.47M)

Usually rebellions fail.