imgur.com/a/0USd0
>Yemen Apr2
i.imgur.com/zmBWKrC.jpg
>Afrin Apr 1
imgur.com/a/JQxip
>Yarmouk camp Mar16
i.imgur.com/DNQfiMd.jpg

Devs April 14
>UNSC resolution to condemn US/Uk/FR airstrikes faild to raise minimum of 6 votes even though neocons had no evidence to justify the attack
>French regime release it's proof of Chem. attack:Social media
>Jihadists leaders exptress disappointment on scale of US airstrikes
>Sy attack:110 missiles launched. 73 intercepted. They did not target Russian areas. Casualties unknown. Pentagon denid any intercepts
>E Ghouta is now official under SAA control after last militant buss leaves
>Yarmouk:ISIS takes advantage of US airstikes and attacks SAA. SAA stopped their attack
>Douma:OPCW starts their investigation
>RU MoD:UK pressured whitehelmets to stage a fake chem attack to provoke US airstrikes.People were instructed to turn it into a propaganda video alledging CW
>RU MoD:Patients from video suffer from smoke poisoning due to bomb explosion. Water was used on them after their relatives were lied about alleged Chem attack
>Afghanistan:Taliban capture key checkpoint in NW country

Prevv

Attached: 1518287932293.png (331x331, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thomas_binder/status/984934979451879424
twitter.com/Brasco_Aad/status/985649355125338115
axios.com/mcmaster-blasts-putin-in-last-speech-as-national-security-adviser-149d1c27-9100-4e54-b79b-66d1e417ea7a.html
twitter.com/SyriaDM/status/985650902362214400
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: vzxcvz.jpg (900x587, 171K)

DEATH TO AMERICA

Attached: Bashar Al-Assad.jpg (640x459, 78K)

twitter.com/thomas_binder/status/984934979451879424

Attached: 1523853745681.jpg (1080x1920, 136K)

>#Israel/i officials :' We believe Syrian Air Defense brought down a number of #US missiles launched towards #Syria'
>twitter.com/Brasco_Aad/status/985649355125338115

Attached: 144678978452.png (1200x800, 177K)

Attached: 1517147286770.jpg (567x379, 63K)

/sg/ will defend this

Attached: zzzzlilputin18.jpg (1235x1159, 138K)

This is powerful

Attached: 14700914_655442661299804_8757467661443154731_o.jpg (1240x1754, 225K)

you should get some sleep macaco, this is not good for your health

Attached: 1498842917489.png (540x304, 181K)

Man...I'm just really hoping Russia retaliates to Trump's strike in someway and that this apparent episode of Putin's cuckness is just a calm before the storm.... you feel?

Attached: 1523473741665.png (536x492, 581K)

n...next time there will be consequences Drumpf.

Attached: zzzzlilputin20.png (210x280, 38K)

1st for Arab-Majoos friendship.

Attached: Saddam_&_Shah_(1975).png (592x356, 327K)

>ISRAEL calling out America lying about the air strikes
holy shit please be real

Attached: B9724437-CC72-4661-916C-42FA8A7FB4CF.jpg (857x499, 83K)

sopa de macaco

>Russia retaliates to Trump's strike in someway
>he doesn't know
equipment being shipped into Syria right now indicates the VDV are getting prepared to deploy, probably on Euphrates

Favela meth is the best.

>tfw not tall enough to retaliate

Attached: zzzzlilputin11.jpg (360x500, 118K)

Good russian - dead russian

>le cuck le cuck le cuck le cuck le cuck le cuck le cuck le cuck
GO BACK TO R E D D I T YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

i don't know recognize of those people

Putin being upstaged as a pussy is the best thing that could happen to Assad personally.

Now Russia will have no leverage to enforce its (((federal))) solution for peace in Syria, and Assad will be able to reconquer E V E R Y I N CH without remorse and keep Syria an Arab-supremacist dictatorship.

Death to America

>indicates the VDV are getting prepared to deployed
Guess they activated the plan they came up with when expecting Clinton to win.

Brother, I'm not from reddit...I just want to sit back and watch the world burn

That buttblasted proxy fag again

Attached: assad2.jpg (241x209, 7K)

How much soy do I need to get to his level?

Attached: zzzzlilputin6.jpg (340x311, 15K)

these fucking imams kek, i just love that they have the balls to say this shit into a microphone

Source?

Attached: 1412592431715.png (373x345, 202K)

> Malnet meme
Hohols, hohols newer change.

Is Brazilian a Monarchy a meme or do you really believe that changing the head of state from President to Emperor will really lessen corruption?

Pls, back to pl*bitt or for BrChan

Putin today

Attached: zzzzlilputin13.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>motorola on the same level as Ghaddafi, the serb and Nasser
who made this?

on the ground guys in Syria, wael and brasco
Also watching what's getting sent through Bosporus, big uptick after Trump's threats
including what appears to be river boats

>(you)

Attached: muhneocon.jpg (692x1024, 266K)

>muh hohols
nah its just the whole world laughs at you dumb vodkapidor

they don‘t live in britain

it'll increase public executions at least

How do you think this is gonna play out man?

A potentially clever image macro ruined by some god awful editing. Like holy shit was your monitor even plugged in?

syria gets s300, iran gets more of s400, russia switches to malevolent mode... i dont know

brazilian tankies

someone gets it

Attached: zzzzlilputin12.jpg (800x537, 75K)

Very Arab. I like.

Attached: Maria with El Rey 011.jpg (640x480, 42K)

They lied about Iraq to justify the destruction of Saddam Hussein's Ba'athist project, which in the '80s had raised his country to first world economic and social standards. They took the country's oil and gold, causing a civil war and giving rise to ISIS.

They lied about Libya to justify the destruction of the Jamahiriya of Muammar Gaddafi, who had transformed his country into Africa's most prosperous country. They took the resources of the country, sinking it into a civil war and now even slavery has been restored there.

Now they lie about Syria. Actually, they've been lying about Syria for 7 years. They lie when they say that Assad has murdered "peaceful protesters", they lie when they call Assad a dictator, they lie by calling foreign terrorists "Syrian rebels", they lie about the "massacres of civilians" and they lie about the supposed "chemical attacks" that Assad would be launching against his people.

The war is almost over. ISIS, as a military-government structure, has already been defeated. Other terrorist groups are still left, like al-Qaeda, the Al-Nusra front, Ahrar Al-Sham, Jaysh Al-Islam, all of them supported and funded by the United States, Turkey and Saudi Arabia. The victory so far has been of Assad and will be of Assad at the end.

NazBol brazilian group "Nova Resistencia"

Attached: young gaddafi.jpg (900x1380, 101K)

Oh damn. Well, i wish the best for you and your family

Same here

There is literally no reason for your claim of independence. You're part of a great country(albeit a shitty government), great resources(which you want to steal, even though we're not using them but still...) great shared culture(albeit a different language) Why the fuck do you want to split Iraq?

Attached: Iraq Thingsiraqgavetheworld.jpg (750x896, 133K)

The Brazilian Republic is a corpse that suffers from necrophilia, my dear.

Even the Libertarians are asking for the restoration.
All Brazilians currently support the Oligarcas family of former presidents and former vice presidents.
Believe me, the next two mandates will just warm up even more.

We have big plans for thats year
>pic of Monarchist Propaganda

Attached: Imperial.jpg (888x1184, 91K)

Of course...

Guesstimate?
>VDV deployed along LoC for Euphrates but only as a threat, they won't do much
Iran, Syria, and for a short period T*rks are going to be the ones murdering mutts across the river in a resistance campaign. Russia will remain and provide diplomatic and political cover

That would be my best guess for now, things on the ground are still fluid for things like this, but the strategic outcome remains the same, Assad will win, and Saudi Arabia and Israel won't exist by 2030

but what actual improvements will it make?

At least I do not stay at 1:5 a.m. (this is in fact Brazilian) doing shilling in the virtual forum for mere lack of what to do.

are you a k*rd?

>brazilian FARC LARPers martyring russians, arabs and north africans
laughing hard for a solid 5 minutes

Attached: 1522027690523.jpg (1888x1057, 104K)

>does nothing
>still gets punished

Attached: zzzzlilputin7.png (634x668, 441K)

would not be surprised if putin in fact support colombian guerrillas via cuba and venezuela

Yes he is.

Attached: Saddam 1520509778023.jpg (480x729, 62K)

BREAKING NEWS

Putin and his masters discuss options of how to retaliate against Drumpf.

Attached: zzzzlilputin17.jpg (650x434, 94K)

Sad!

Attached: gasthekurds-1131637.png (500x391, 125K)

The guy in the of heaven in the middle left of Gaddafi isn't even dead

What rights do you have to keep us a part of your western-drawn borders?
>a great country
your country is nothing but a desert without the resources

>syria gets s300, iran gets more of s400
meh, I wouldn't be so sure on this, or rather I'll believe it when I see it. Russia is highly concerned with making sure the Israeli aerial dominance isn't overly challenged

>tfw Nova Resistencia is literally NazBol, unirocally

Bench in Parliament for the beginning of Restoration processes.
This year both the House of Representatives, both the Senate will be 2/3 dominated by Conservatives and Libertarians

Attached: imperial 2.jpg (679x960, 73K)

*cries to the UN*

Attached: zzzzlilputin3.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>openly supports Gas-Assad

come on, maybe in his KGB days before the wall fell but RF isnt that sweet on Guerrillas like they were back then
i would think Ghaddafi has done more for commie guerrilla groups than Putin or the Russian Federation.
there used to be camps all over libya for shits like IRA and PLO

>"We might all help Mr Putin understand his grave error. We might show him the beaches of Normandy, where lingering craters and bullet holes demonstrate the West’s will to sacrifice to preserve our freedom
axios.com/mcmaster-blasts-putin-in-last-speech-as-national-security-adviser-149d1c27-9100-4e54-b79b-66d1e417ea7a.html

Attached: 1515338131378.jpg (960x720, 168K)

>What rights do you have

There is no such thing as rights. There's only people with the power to enforce their will. If you were strong enough to make an independent Kurdistan, you would have, but you're not.

It's why Iraq couldn't keep Kuwait as part of Iraq even though it should be, because America was stronger than Iraq. Its why Israel gets away with doing stuff to Palestine.

The only right that exists in the world is the right of might, if you're strong enough to enforce your will, that's all that matters.

Anyway, there are many turkmen, arabs, and assyrians in Kurdistan that want to remain part of Iraq. Iraq cannot just abandon them and let them be part of an independent kurdistan where they will get persecuted, and Iraq cannot just let Barzani take all the oil in Kirkuk that Iraq depends on.

/sg/ will defend this

Attached: zzzzlilputin15.png (800x600, 474K)

Russia supported the farc when the colombian government started the peace treaties with them

based

Attached: 27024026_894878427356225_8868706835586207601_o.jpg (2048x2048, 249K)

I was like 9-ish back then too. But i do remember the sirens, the bombings, the shooting, hiding in our neighbour's house(Our KURDISH NEIGHBOURS)... We were in central Baghdad at the time and when the shitstorm stopped and we started seeing American Soldiers walking in the street after the government collapsed a bigger shitstorm happened which killed 3 of my uncles and got my brother kidnapped, so in retrospect, if you American shitbags invaded properly and took control, this might have been avoided.

Attached: Saddam Hitler feminists sjw 1520333742189.png (849x1337, 928K)

thats whats been said, i dont see russia yapping around like some other countries

>violating another country's soverign borders, airspace and bombing them based on accusations made on Twitter
>""""""""""""""""""preserving freedom"""""""""""""""""""

Attached: 1521254546132.jpg (470x698, 32K)

There's nothing to defend. Trump won a battle, he destroyed some barns, he won a propaganda victory. That's it. Trump won a battle, but Assad will win the war. Assad will win the war since at the end of the day, he is still in control of most of Syria and will only gain more territory by year's end.

>where lingering craters and bullet holes demonstrate the West’s will to sacrifice to preserve our freedom.
what a retard, Mutts know nothing of sacrifice.
The Russians lost more people at Stalingrad alone than the Mutts in the whole war.

are we talking political support at the table or are we talking training camps and arms shipments?

thats bc russia is barely a country lad

I wasn't in Iraq since I've spent all my life in Australia, but I was one of the retards that believed in the "democracy" meme. I was actually happy that Saddam was gone, and I thought Iraq would become a peaceful democracy. I was pretty stupid, only 10 years old.

U S A! U S A! U S A!
G-D BLESS AMERICA
CIVIL WAR IN SYRIA THREATENS _OUR_ FREEDOMS LET'S SHOW THOSE RAGHEAD DERRERISTS WHAT AN ALL AMERICAN BOOT LOOKS LIKE!!!!!

Attached: 1d0.jpg (680x383, 36K)

>t: Sri Lanka

both

you get deported lad or are you the other sri lanken?

tunnel in Douma
twitter.com/SyriaDM/status/985650902362214400

Attached: douma tunnel.jpg (1200x798, 200K)

dont you lad me you fart of a shill

Dude, I've talked to retards on here who think Napoleon was a white nationalist when he wanted to make Berber Muslims citizens and granted new rights to Jews.

If anyone thinks Hitler, Napoleon, or Putin were/are saviors of the huwhyte race, they're retarded. This meme ideology has never been held by anyone with serious power. Russian Orthodox faithful would rather protect Coptic Christians than homosexual anglos in London. The ungodly Russian plebs don't care about anyone other than their families. They just know Putin = stronger Russia. Putin is only concerned with his state. Nothing wrong with that.

>the absolute state of my country
we need about a 10 to 15 year civil war desu

Attached: Americans.png (626x603, 442K)

>he is still in control of most of Syria and will only gain more territory by year's end
its not true since russia is clearly going to sell him to usa or turkey. greater israel is what jewtin cares about.

How can jewtin even compete?

Attached: zzzzlilputin4.png (2518x1024, 413K)

Hitler was a fucking hero, fuck off and don't bad mouth Hitler or I'll punch you in your face.

could drive a car through there.
fuck bussing the rebels to idlib, chain them up and force them to build a metro rail system from Damascus to Beirut

stop telling the truth, /sg/ will get angry

Attached: zzzz.jpg (864x400, 43K)

Based whyte savior didn't think slavs were white and had a band of homosexual pagans in his leadership. The loser should have listened to Spengler.

This.

OF COURSE!

Totes

>your country is nothing but a desert without the resources
I see the meme of Kurds having a goat's brain has some merit...

Attached: Saddam 1522929128161.jpg (640x474, 36K)

>implying JaI deserves that
They honestly should have been executed for what they did

Are you the majoosi in Sri Lanka?

Anyway, Assad already has ground control over Syria and the insurgency is basically defeated. Qatar has its shit btfo by egypt and saudia, Saudiya is willing to let Assad stay, and Turkey is more focused on its own shit with the Kurds.

Assad has all the cards in his favour, even if he doesn't take control of the jazira region soon, he will in the future.

why should I give a fuck about slavs?

/sg/ does not like truth bombs

Attached: zzzz2.png (1139x111, 10K)

Same here. I actually defended America invading the country on many occasions too....

Attached: Pasta damn wtf 1512970152450.jpg (446x435, 36K)

You are right about that but i was answering him about why some people here support israel, they use force against us and then they are mad that some people here support israel.
the turkmen can fuck right off to where they came from, the arabs are welcomed to live alongside with us, if not, then they can go back to the cities they came from.
Kirkuk is ours, with or without the Oil