Untitled

שלום גוים

Attached: 0bd.jpg (440x522, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6KFz9WRRNpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1500965238657.jpg (2018x1902, 1004K)

jew. repent. you know He is here.

Testing out a new flag I see.

How is your vacation in Israel, fellow tourist?

i met a russian girl and asked her what religion she was and she pulled out that sweet orthodox cross like "whats up, homey?". magic.

>Implying I am a tourist
I am here to spy for the Mossad good goy

Fucking die you fucking kike. I wish to god I was born full blood Aryan but unfortunately am 1/8 kike with a kike surname. You rats are destroying the world and I pray to god you burn in living hell and reap the rewards of your rotten shit blood. Western civ is on the decline. You monster kike limp dicks won't survive shit without western support but hopefully we're the ones to put you to death. If I were to see a kike-free world, I would happily kill myself, despite just being 1/8. A pure world means more than just my ego. You fucking kike.

Mah ze ha balagan ha ze

Shalom fellow Yid!

never forget

Attached: 1522918831293.jpg (835x508, 178K)

תכבה את זה

לא, גויים מטופשים

kys kike

Thanks
cyka blyad
Shalom Rabbi
Oy vey
*Rub hands*
No

Attached: IMG_1321.gif (345x259, 1.14M)

gK

youtu.be/6KFz9WRRNpk
all my posts are unironical irony. I was just false flagging as nazifag to show people how terrible these views are. Nothing I posted reflects my true opinions
I unironically want more immigration from s... from MENA. I want ... more ... divers...ity...
I do want .... more... lo... holocaust education! We are... becoming ... forgetful ... a-about it.
J-jews are .... .... b-best ... p-people
see ya'll on the other side
Hiroyuki Hiroshima-san, hello and goodbye !

Plz no gas moonboy

Hitler digits say otherwise kike.

Oy vey shut it down! My lawyer shall know of this! This is genocide!

Attached: 1508237519090.png (454x685, 115K)

Attached: IMG_1861.gif (206x223, 2.04M)

>but unfortunately am 1/8 kike
It could have been a worse companion; You could be 1/4 and descendants of bankers and that your Aryan features you owe to the Jewish side of your family.

Attached: descarga.png (230x219, 7K)

Sounds like someone has daddy issues