Do we support the troops, bros?

They are killing mudshits afterall.

Buuuuuut that still leaves the whole serving Israel issue.

What a conundrum!

Attached: 520A6F81-0332-4320-97FD-6F26418FA5E0.jpg (868x1024, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8180IssOz1s
youtube.com/watch?v=WI_VXWu1EqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UtrLZ0K9BTg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_oil_crisis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Going to basic in 5 weeks.
I don't need your support amerishart
USA USA USA
S
A

Attached: 1519212345351.jpg (759x432, 67K)

>Do we support troops that aren't defending your country
no

Why would I care about killing some muslims 6000 miles away from me. I'll start supporting the troops when they start killing the muslims in white countries.

It's a job. They're well off for the amount of slavery they perform. No different from any other working citizen.

Why should I care about them? Because they get to tote around expensive weapons? I have more respect for my fucking gas station attendant.

varg has a message for pol

youtu.be/8180IssOz1s

It's quite simple. Are we at war? Are we actually in danger(mainland may be invaded). Then yes. Any other reason such as welfare queens, MUH FREEDOMZ IN MIDDLE EAST, etc. you don't support.

It will happen in 32 years from now.

Brainwashed, unthinking, unreflective poor men who got tricked into thinking there was some morally good purpose to serving as goons in a trillion dollar goon-ring.
They live out their lives being idiots and not thinking about anything important, and they like it that way.

Attached: 1523587887338.png (398x685, 96K)

Fuck the troops.

Attached: 049.png (804x906, 241K)

What the fuck, I agree with an ancap. Gonna send myself to gulag.

>saged
LMFAO it's a furry faggot LARPing as a communist revolutionary. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you losers are pathetic.

Attached: 1520293158316.jpg (680x908, 105K)

This is like manlets asking if they support the tall. The answer is that your support is irrelevant and your painful inferiority is obvious.

I have zero respect for soldiers who fight in foreign wars. They are nothing but mercenaries who fight for (((their))) interests.

Fighting wars abroad doesn't defend my freedom. The real threat to our freedom is among ourselves.

Our military has no business in other people's land and their deployment should be limited within our borders.

So you think military guys are good then?
How do they make other people's lives better, exactly? An example would be nice.

What is it with Americans and their inability not to breed mutts?

Don`t you have any pride or feeling of responsibility towards your fatherland? Military apparatus exists to protect citizens interests.

Wow this pic is old and I only noticed now this bitch is a coal burner.
Thank you pol.

Who is the fatherland? Aren't you personifying a non-person? Our responsibilities lie with people - identify who you're talking about, and then say what ought to be done in their regard. Don't talk in weird abstractions that don't actual reference anyone. Sloganeering is just sloganeering if you're not really talking about real people or the real helping of real people.

Ridiculous! That picture has nothing to do with reality and facts. Stop being a silly human.

Are tall men inherently good? No. Are the handsome, the strong or the disciplined? No.

Are they better than those that aren't? Yes.

Fatherland as concept is personified for same reason why God is personified, its higher concept, admixture of idealism and reality that is to be worshiped for it is inherently good.

You can be a good person and be nothing but an annoyance and a drain on each and every other person? Wow. Really jogs my noggin'.
I like that your answer is literally that they don't do anything to make other people's lives better - it's funny because it's true!

How do you identify a fatherland when every single grouping of people the world has ever seen has moved, died, and changed their associations? Seems arbitrary, and if it's arbitrary it's certainly not significantly important or meaningful.

you're killing people
chasing those that live in to your country
paying for them
and doing it all for Israel
fuck you

i only support troops that kill kikes

Rip And Tear!
youtube.com/watch?v=WI_VXWu1EqQ

See your pained, jealous reaction? That stems from your inherent inferiority.

>How do you identify a fatherland when every single grouping of people the world has ever seen has moved, died, and changed their associations? Seems arbitrary, and if it's arbitrary it's certainly not significantly important or meaningful.

Ethnicity is something that is not subject to change.

You should support them, in the sense that you should be grateful enough people sign up and serve so that you aren't forced too via draft. I always find it funny that so many people are too braindead to understand and/or realize this.

spacing
not a jew paid shilll
can we gas all kikes yet? i will pay for anthony soros and amy shumers ropes..

>the enemy were children once
Could you be less of an edgy retard please?

>removing sand niggers
>a bad thing

Pick one

LOL kid is brown probably got BEANED

this is a good middle ground

Mos ???

Attached: IMG_0597.jpg (736x371, 78K)

Your skin color doesn't make anyone care for you.
The people you'd hate among white people are innumerable. Don't advocate principles that don't bear any reason, significance, or consistency to them.

If you like being trash that's fine. I hope you don't go to hell for being an annoying leech your entire life.

>we shouldn’t get involved in conflict unless it directly involves invasion of the contiguous US
Okay well what happens when all of the countries we like to trade with are either under attack or imposing sanctions on us due to inaction on the world stage? America is obviously the best country in earth but we are a market economy and we rely on trade to sustain our decadent lifestyle. If you want to go full libertarian and live in the woods with only the tools you can make from scratch just so you can say you don’t rely on trade then have at it, but the rest of us who live in a first world country would like to be able to buy the things we want at a cheap price.

It’s easy to say “we should just be isolationist!” because it sounds nice on paper and probably works on an individual interacting in society framework, but global politics is much more complex than just opting to ignore your next door neighbor because you don’t need anything from him. This isn’t an argument that we should be involved in every corner of the globe nor is it an argument that we should be spreading diplomacy to the monsters of this world, rather this is just a counterpoint to the insane notion that it’s remotely feasible or moral to sit back and watch the world burn just to abide by a non aggression pact.

What do you think of Canada considering that they identify as "Peace keepers".

I support troops because countries obviously need them. They had the balls to sign up and do it.

What I don't support is the governments sending them to pointless wars because of fabricated reasons

The U.S. produces more domestic wealth per capita than any other region on earth. All other prosperous regions on earth rely heavily on U.S. trade. They're not going to cut off trade. Even in a make-believe-world in which they did, it'd barely matter.

>had the balls
They're mostly poor men who didn't know what they were going to do with their lives and people around them said things like "the military will set you straight in life man" and other such nonsense.

They are doing what they are told. Don't blame them for the crimes of their (((superiors))). The those (((superiors))) tell them to fire on Americans, and they obey, THEN you can blame them.

Attached: burger_homecoming.jpg (500x590, 63K)

I support our troops, but I don't want them to get killed or maimed physically or mentally in some alien land for some pointless war that only lines the pockets of politicians and businessmen that will leave them to die on the streets in their homeland.

Yeah, no. The US imports far more than it exports on a dollar for dollar basis, crude oil being the biggest import commodity by far. How did that OPEC embargo in the 1970s work out? Oh, it drastically increased the price of oil/gasoline, aka something every business and consumer in America relies upon every single day.

You’re absolutely delusional if you think America doesn’t rely on trade.

>they are doing what they're told
And they're responsible for doing that.

The U.S. imports more because we produce so much domestically we can afford to buy from everyone else, so we do. Economics isn't a zero-sum game, and people who don't understand economics often think of it like it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=UtrLZ0K9BTg

i dont support them. these wars are immoral. "door kicker" should not be a job title in the US military

A single "mudshit" is worth six million lying, dirty, backstabbing (((Jews))). Say what you want about them, but Muslims and Arabs never told a lie like the Holocaust. They don't subvert countries from the inside, they tell you straight out instead.
Sharia law, or die.
I'd much rather face an enemy who says what he means than deal with a conniver who mixes lies and truth into a venom he pours in your ear.
Kill the traitor, before you face an enemy.

Attached: wolf in victims clothing.png (501x585, 172K)

>it’s not a zero sum game
I never said it was, I’d never say that because I know it’s not true. However, embargoes and sanctions would increase the market price of whatever good we were trying to import, raising the cost to consumers.

>we trade because we can afford it
That point is a non sequitur (of course we can afford to trade, it would be impossible to trade if we couldn’t afford it) but it doesn’t matter because it’s beside the point; we would like to buy 70 inch 4K LED TVs for $1000, which we can do with trade, otherwise it would be pretty ridiculously expensive to try to acquire all of the materials and assemble it domestically. Would it be possible to do domestically? Yes, I never claimed it wouldn’t, the point I made from the very beginning is that we rely on trade to sustain our decadent lifestyle.

Really made me think. I am now a #jewsmissile

I’m in the marines right now and I don’t support the troops. The people I “serve” with are some of the dumbest people I have ever met.
Nothing like being forced to take orders from some 5’7 half Mexican corporal, or getting ganged up on by a bunch of retarded power tripping 20 years olds your first day in the barracks

even if you want to kill mudslimes the question is do you want to live near them? its a reality now days that military action will create some refugees and the west will take them in

>However, embargoes and sanctions would increase the market price of whatever good we were trying to import
Assuming there are goods from the region in question in which idiots are restricting trade, yes. That qualifier is needed, because there are tons of goods we don't get at all from certain regions.

It is worth saying to say we can afford to import more than we export, because you were implying that's somehow bad or that we'd be fucked if we couldn't import. Shit would be worse, but that's assuming it would ever happen. How do we make the risk calculation? Well, you might want to consider the fact that other countries are MORE RELIANT ON TRADE WITH THE U.S. than the U.S. is reliant on them. Trade surpluses and deficits are not indicators of degrees of reliance.

>military woman
>dusky child

lol military personell is realy just good for dying for Israel.

Whats the problem? Why attack the colonies when you can attack the Hive?

Look fucker, what I said at the very beginning is that one reason it may behoove us to be involved in some global conflict is because we have interest in sustaining trade relations. Whether it’s keeping in good graces so countries will sell us their oil or keeping their citizens alive so they have a reason to trade with us at all (regardless of where the good is coming or going). You were wrong to say that it would barely affect us if countries decided not to play nice, just look at the tariffs Trump was trying to impose: it would have raised the cost of all steel and aluminum products which is in EVERYTHING we consume on a daily basis. You are definitely right in saying that countries rely on America for trade, but that doesn’t negate the idea that we have an interest in keeping our trade partners happy for our own benefit.

The costs of military adventurism are trillions.
Trillions in military spending. No country is going to cut trade because we're not paying billions to Lockheed Martin, and if they did it'd still be less costly than paying for the military shit.
There is no way in hell that hypothesis of yours has any standing in this reality.

Please point to the part where I said we need to spend trillions on anything. Go ahead, quote me

Let me refer you to my ORIGINAL POST
>This isn’t an argument that we should be involved in every corner of the globe

>military intervention is necessary
>that costs trillions of dollars over time

One follows the other, user.

being this retarded.

The military in america is used as a ladder to climb out of poverty through free education, skills and building a network that can insure a spot in upper class amerca.

Dont get mad that you live in shit holes that only offer permanent placement for your family.

So many of you angsty faggots get so butthurt that people better themselves while you jack off to hentai and dream of blowing your brains out so you can "show everyone" how "strong and brave" your faggot lifestyle is.

Suck my dick any person in the armed forces from any nation is better than you salty scared soiboi fags.

>a thing costs a price
>therefore we spend trillions on it
Great post

>we need
We DO. NOW.
>w-well I'm n-not in support of the current apparatus, I just think the state may want to blow up some children if they get asked to
Name the country that would cut trade with the U.S. - thereby DESTROYING their own economy - if we didn't do x. Also define x.

>Going to basic in 5 weeks.
>I don't need your support amerishart

I like your attitude. Why do warroirs need the emotional support from citzens anyway? I just finished a shift at jack in the box. Do I need someone to tell me I did a good job and shake my hand and call me sir? No. It my dumb job so I fucking do it and dont expect people to give a shit. It just what I do.

>strawmanning this hard
I didn’t say any of those things. I said there may come a time that foreign intervention may affect trade and is therefore a reason not to be isolationist. I said all of these things in my original post, all of them. I already stated my position on ALL of these things you keep bringing up. Every single one of them.

But, while I’m replying to you
>name one country that would cut trade with the US
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_oil_crisis

Guess what faggot. I am a US citizen, and I still think it is a shithole because it is. And fuck the troops, let them die for Israel. They are maximum meat headed retards anyways. Nothing of value was lost.

Thinking of joining the army. Will I get bullied for being an autistic faggot? Or is it possible to mind my own business and not get targeted?

Attached: qdfVJDr.jpg (291x375, 33K)

Because military is a different type of job than being a Wendy’s chef.

You literally said
>Please point to the part where I said we need to spend trillions on anythin

Also, you just named an instance where state thugs forced trade barriers because the U.S. DID EVIL. Active evil in murder and muckery in other places.
Your whole hypothesis is that of a "if the U.S. DIDN'T do x" >Okay well what happens when all of the countries we like to trade with are either under attack or imposing sanctions on us due to inaction on the world stage?
>due to inaction
>due to inaction
>due to inaction
Defend your thesis - name the country.

She’s a coal burner.
She should have been killed abroad

Good job, mom. Better than killing ten of your own and supporting the nogs n sandies

I never said that we need to spend trillions on military to be active on the political stage. You’re trying to straw man my arguments because your arguments are weak.

You asked me to point to a country that would cut trade with US and I did.
>yeah but you said INaction, not action
SEMANTICS. The point remains exactly the same.

World* stage

branch?

Wait, is that mudshark coming back from one of the jewish interventions? That's like a perfect mix of everything bad.

>she killed anyone
She was probably an MP that stayed stateside and pretended to army

>semantics
IT IS LITERALLY YOUR THESIS

>Okay well what happens when all of the countries we like to trade with are either under attack or imposing sanctions on us due to inaction on the world stage?
>Okay well what happens when all of the countries we like to trade with are either under attack or imposing sanctions on us due to inaction on the world stage?

THE PERSON YOU'RE RESPONDING TO DOES NOT WANT THE MILITARY *ANYWHERE* unprovoked , and your example of "xD other countries will stop trade xD" DOESN'T CORRESPOND TO YOUR OBJECTION TO HIM, since it's an example of trade being restricted as a reaction to MUCKERY.

Infantry. Job I wanted to go for was swiped from me last minute, but I'm not going career. Following the family tradition.
Marine Corps.
My family has been apart of every other branch, so I decided to be the first to go Marines. And my brother is going Army.

Do you really want to do this? Fine.

Russia invades Europe (pick a country, it doesn’t matter). We don’t get involved because it doesn’t affect the mainland. Russia now occupies all of Europe. Eventually they invade South America. We don’t get involved because it doesn’t affect the mainland. This keeps happening and now Russia controls literally every country and piece of land that doesn’t involve the mainland (or Alaska or Hawaii). They don’t want to invade us because we, apparently are required to, spend trillions on our military, so instead they just refuse to trade with us since they don’t need to anymore.

>yeah but obviously that would never happen

It doesn’t fucking matter. It’s absolutely retarded to base our entire foreign policy on the notion that right now we’re the biggest kid on the block and we don’t foresee a circumstance where specifically not taking an action (because you’re so fond of cherry picking one of many of my points about the stupidity of isolationism) may or may not affect our interests in global trade.

I don’t even understand your point, if I understand correctly you’re trying to tell me that we should be spending less on our military like that wouldn’t affect our economy or power on the world stage. Even practically it would affect trade, you realize that the navy protects basically all of the sea routes on earth right?

>Russia literally conquers the earth except the U.S.
This is your scenario?

Yep. According to the guy I originally quoted, it’s only okay to use the military to defend the mainland.

Which is better: deal with scenarios on a case by case basis or act like a 6 year old who can only think in terms of black and white?

S, although I hope you don't die and just come back with your face melted off

If we're dealing with situations case-by-case, then I have extreme confidence that only sticking to our own affairs will be better for us in any scenarios that have a plausible chance of occurring.
So you can take solace in your willingness to engage in a World War should some comic-book villain try to play Alexander in the modern era - I'm sure that will greatly increase your quality of life by having such a willingness!

Most Americans do because of the soldier cult, which - just like any other cult - is patently absurd looking from the outside. I'd make illustrative, amusing references about it but I think The Simpsons and Family Guy have done 'em all to death.

So to answer your question, yes we do in general, but I certainly do not.

>Hyperbole as argument
Boomer or kike?

Yeah because Russia hasn’t invaded/annexed any countries in the last 10 years. Oh wait...

>World War 3 will never happen, because reasons
K

Again, my original point, even though I didn’t explicably state it, is that the decision to be involved on the world stage is more complicated than “not my country not my problem”. What if one of our trade partners gets invaded, should we do anything about that? Even in our own selfish interest it might behoove us to ensure that those people are alive and have the resources dedicated to trade with us and that it’s not suddenly ceased due to being physically invaded. Even if we did nothing, what if it just kept happening and now we have nobody to trade with? Clearly that’s an extreme example which is why I used it in my hypothetical, but it still proves why we do have an interest in foreign countries being protected.

>world war 3 is a hyperbole because it would never happen
>world war 3 is a hyperbole
>world war 3
>war 3
>3
>there’s no evidence a third world war would ever happen except for the first two that happened
Mexican Intellectuals, everybody!

>infantry
He's gonna be back with PTSD and he'll end up with a substance abuse problem.

Desu I don't understand why people do this? What differentiates humans, certain apes, and a few other species from other animals is their capability from learning from others. How dumb do you have to be to learn these things from the available data:
>1) you're literally fighting for Jew interests, genociding the civilian masses that will now radicalize thanks to your efforts of destroying their country
>2) in order to function in the battlefield, you have to break several warning bells and alarm systems in your brain, meaning you'll seriously risk PTSD, your physical and mental health, and normal life will feel like shit for the following decades
>3) unless you take it up as a career, your time in the military will gain you nothing but scar you for life, and not in the cool way that chicks like

>inb4 no battlefield action for most
Yeah yeah. See first line in this post.

Yes, I support the military and understand partially the great game that is being played. only brainlets think we go into countries for trivial reasons.

Thanks for service

Attached: 1442773175937.jpg (500x590, 63K)

I dont.

Trust me i met and work with many veterans, They are basically slaves.

Theres 2 common Americans, College debt Slaves. And Millitary slaves. Both are brainwashed. Both rely on being told what to do. Both hire people into jobs where they dont know what the fuck they are doing.

Im neither of those 2. IM a rare breed, Im free. And believe me when i say i wanted to support the millitary hell i wanted to join them. But after Iraq and Aghanistan. And WACO and all the other shit. I refused. I WILL NOT die for fucking israel, or for some fucking retarded "freedom" bullshit fighting against some peasant in the middle east who never even fucking planned on coming to the US. Yet im suppose to be mad at him that we flew our ass across the fucking world to drop bombs worth more than the entire fucking population of his countries citizen??

Seriously. Fuck this goverment. Fuck the Troops. Fuck them all. Im not a fuckking slave.

Romans and GREEKS had a breaking point in which they would start to mutiny. America has been a slave fighting pointless war and getting ourselves in debt for 60 years!!

Attached: peepmerchant.png (511x448, 176K)

) unless you take it up as a career, your time in the military will gain you nothing but scar you for life, and not in the cool way that chicks like
being a vet comes with a million perks in the US. you want to start a small business? you get help. you want to go to college? you get help. and preference over non-military. you want to buy a house? you get help. you want to apply for a job? you get preference over non-military.

there's a million other bonuses and perks i'm neglecting to mention

Sounds horrible, dude. I hope you get out fine.
It depends on why they joined the military. Some people really find themselves in a tight spot in life, and they join military for the money. However, they don't support their unjust wars. Such people I want to get out intact. However, there are those who join the military because they are bloodthirsty jingoists. Those guys can die for all I care.

Those perks are nice if you get to skip 2). When you experience what's it like to die three times a night and you get a panic attack every time a car exhaust backfires, having a lower interest in your mortgage is a cold comfort. Even if you had none of the other symptoms, odds are your reward system's totaled for a long time. It's comparable to having clinical depression. You feel dead inside no matter what you do.