Still no evidence that Assad did the chemical attack

>still no evidence that Assad did the chemical attack
really gets the noggin joggin

Attached: 1520916718225.gif (358x200, 2.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-france-intellige/french-declassified-intelligence-report-on-syria-gas-attacks-idUSKBN1HL0N1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone on Twitter kept arguing that there's evidence that the chemicals were dropped from helicopters, and nobody in the region has helicopters except SAA

based

dude i saw a propane tank that looked pretty deadly ok?

Attached: 1522878995753.png (640x480, 297K)

Theyve gotta craft it first

No videos or pics of these "helicopters" has surfaced

They said a US Navy vessel picked them up on their radar in the area where the CW attack happened.

For the record, I think this attack is bullshit, but I couldn't rebut that

Q predicted this.

What makes you think that the intelligence agencies dont have evidence? Because they haven't given it to you?

>thinking we need a reason to bomb the shit out of sand niggers

LMAO GET FUCKED

Attached: 1523536041257.jpg (750x770, 98K)

>What makes you think that the intelligence agencies dont have evidence?
because the intelligence agencies are often nefarious goons that commit warcrimes dumdum

Attached: f28773880.jpg (515x515, 54K)

There is evidence! It's just classified! The intelligence services combed at least 3 different twitter and facebook pages to collect it.

Kind of like the attacks recorded on US navy in the Gulf of Tonkin

(((intelligence agencies)))
Remember MK ultra, remember LCD in french water supplies anyone who trusts the "intelligence community" is retarded.

yea.. but they just say conspiracy theory when i say it didn't happen

What gulf of Tonkin being a false flag? The government admitted it was a false flag.

Attached: 1523516188082.jpg (480x720, 84K)

this

It was real in my mind

No I mean if I said the helicopter photos from this recent CW attack are fake then they would say that's a conspiracy theory

also this
we are reaching shabbos goy levels that shouldn't be possible

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-france-intellige/french-declassified-intelligence-report-on-syria-gas-attacks-idUSKBN1HL0N1
>reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-france-intellige/french-declassified-intelligence-report-on-syria-gas-attacks-idUSKBN1HL0N1
>reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-france-intellige/french-declassified-intelligence-report-on-syria-gas-attacks-idUSKBN1HL0N1

Attached: IMG_20170911_143520.jpg (2076x2324, 794K)

Have you read it?
Testimonies obtained by the French services were also analyzed. After examining the videos and images of victims published online, they were able to conclude with a high degree of confidence that the vast majority are recent and not fabricated. The spontaneous circulation of these images across all social networks confirms that they were not video montages or recycled images. Lastly, some of the entities that published this information are generally considered reliable.
>some of the entities
>generally considered
look at the article it's crawling with get out clauses

TOP MEN, kiwi, TOP MEN