There’s a holocaust survivor coming to my class. What should I ask him?

He was 10 when the Nazis sent him to a camp which was eventually liberated. There will only be around 15 students, so I can ask him a few questions. I’m thinking of asking him about how Jewish life was under communism in Poland.

Attached: F75F4081-ADA8-49BF-AAE1-F5D4DE6F0465.jpg (343x450, 28K)

Just don't be an asshole. You should never be an asshole to old people.

Ask him about nazi press. You might make him redpill students about the media unknownly.
Nazi press constantly adressed the international jew desu

What did the soap smell like?

Do you know what camp? I'd say just do as much research as possible on it and expose his ass, kindly of course.

Attached: holocoaster.png (890x957, 1.27M)

This, then compare it to MSM and fake news

>"Out of millions why were you spared?"

FPBP. Seriously, wrong time and place to be edgy.

So, he's an 80-90 year old man that's going to relate his experiences from when he was 10 three quarters of a century ago? Why would anyone pretend that there was a chance any of it is accurate?

How many times he rode the rollercoaster

Here's a supreme gotcha for him.

Ask him how many Jews died under Hitler.

Then ask him if he is an American citizen.

Then ask him how many Americans died in WWII.

He'll be destroyed for the rest of his presentation.

Was he sent to a labor camp, or to a death camp with gas chambers? If the former, did he know anybody who was sent to death camps? If the latter, how was he spared?

Be respectful, sympathetic and interested. Take the roundabout route of not calling him out, but coaxing him to give you ammunition you can use to redpill your classmates at a later date.

Attached: Fashwave 1.jpg (650x488, 152K)

Bring him here for an AMA.
I'm sure everybody here will be nice and respectful.

Holy shit, that's a good one. I'd spare you on the DotR if I could, Heeb-bro. Have a (you).

Attached: Fashwave 38.jpg (1024x683, 153K)

kek greatest ally never disappoints

Pretty sure only 400k Americans died in WWII

Enlighten me, how is this a gotcha? The american citizen one I get but not the other two.

>user: my great grandfather died in a nazi death camp in WWII
>old Jew: that’s terrible. I’m so sorry!
>user: yeah, he fell off a guard tower

Let him know that there will be a second holocaust. Sooner of later. And it will be greater than the first. We will finally purge the world of the jewish scourge once and for all

Fag

You're a one of a kind retard friend

He wont know.

Alright

Fucking cuckhold

Boomers and le' greatest generation should be pushed down the stairs. They deserve absolutely no respect.

I can't wait till my dad is old so I can just bully him all day and let his wheelchair go down steep hills

i hope everybody else bullies their shit boomer elders when they are old and defenseless. I'm going to check my dad into the most abusive nursing home I can find and pay them to really make him miserable

Ask the survivor if Hitler did anything wrong and then when he asks say "No that was a rhetorical question" and then goosestep out of the room

Attached: 1522891750253.jpg (680x510, 80K)

Don't do it dood...you know your right dood jus be sick that day

Attached: IMG_0576.jpg (634x960, 63K)

ask him why jews keep getting kicked out of every country they're allowed into, then show him the chart that shows all the hundreds of expulsions throughout history. then ask him why the relatively minor and dubious jew holocaust matters more than all the much larger communist holocausts. then ask him to prove yahweh is real.

Attached: 1523336333995.png (500x384, 237K)

Ask him what he thinks of Israeli tyranny towards palestine and if it would've been better to realize the madagaskar plan.

If you find those eyewitness testimonies funny you have severe mental illness

Hot shower?

>mental illness
that's the usual explanation the commies give

That's a great question and is reasonable and not offensive. How will we know the opinion of someone who was there without asking? You might ask about the time of the collapse of communism also.

Which number do you think is higher?

literal nigger.

Why not?

Old people are dumb and stupid.