Once again, America chose evil over good. Fucking heartbreaking

Once again, America chose evil over good. Fucking heartbreaking.

Attached: 1513653676156.jpg (750x646, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/storyline/flint-water-crisis/water-lead-level-falls-below-federal-limit-flint-n711716
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flint_water_crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you ever been in Flint?
That city is evil.

>flint
>deserving federal aid
Everyone should just let the city naturally die like Gary Indiana

someone tell Talcom X that those missiles were already bought and paid for, and were getting so old they were going to be thrown in the trash.

Attached: 1510026874111.jpg (234x480, 36K)

How rich are liberals again? They can't swing 55 million?

I met someone from Indiana in Prague and when Gary came up he told me they consider it to be Eastern East Chicago.

>believing tomahawk missiles are paid for and built over night

I'm starting to think maybe this retard is black with an IQ this low.

Never trust a white nigger

Wow, Blompf has risen to a new low now

Should have just sold those missiles to the Flint military surplus store instead. I'm sure the revenue raised could replace muh bibes

why don't burgers just blow up the dictator

didn't you know
Walmart sells them back in home improvement section

Flint has had clean water since 2017. The whole thing is literal fake news.
nbcnews.com/storyline/flint-water-crisis/water-lead-level-falls-below-federal-limit-flint-n711716

Attached: Talcum X.png (596x919, 720K)

I really fucking hate this Flint meme, the pipes have been basically fixed since 2017. All their doing now is some further replacements for 'at risk' sections.

One. Fucking. Google search tells you all you need

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flint_water_crisis

My friends and I would go to Gary in my beater and we would fuck around in the abandoned buildings there. It’s fun to visit if you’re into urbex but anywhere else is depressing and riddled with criminals. It’s only fine dining options are McDonalds and Burger Kangz, the gas stations all have the bullet resistant glass, an ugly power plant on the lake front, smells, etc. My gun was never far away. It’s a scab on the lakes and the only way to fix it is to evict everyone and bulldoze it.

He's right.
We can spend this money on things that actually help the country instead of these wars for Israel. I...never thought I'd agree with these BLM cunts.

Oh my, hold your horses! S-so... you're telling me... we were feudal monarchs and the like?

Attached: Blacklivesmatterfilm.png (590x738, 268K)

>Each costs $1.87M to make.
Implying that we didn't have any already made and ready to use.

You're right, so much money goes into those tomahawk missiles that a few should get dropped into the black community.

Somehow I don't think the federal government is responsible for a cities water pipes.

These leftist cunts never account for R&D.
Also, what's the point of building a shit ton if we're not gonna use them?

Attached: 1521411548788.jpg (396x396, 23K)

I don't understand why so many people hate this guy.

In their terms, he's "wh*tewashing" BLM. What could be more ironic than BLM having a white leader? This guy needs to be recognized as the true leader of BLM if you want to destroy it.

Attached: 1452171358419.jpg (1131x1600, 409K)

It's the duty of the municipal government to care for the pipes, that's not the federal government's job. flint should blame their local thieving nigger democrat politicians.
also the federal government shouldn't be wasting american tax dollars bombing nations for the israelis and saudis, either. we should blame thieving kikes and neocons in the military-industrial complex for that.

>55 million to fix the pipes.
>People refuse to pay the water bill.
>Expect the money to come from nowhere.

Or.
>Micheal more instead of running his fat rich mouth, and other rich celebs, create a fund raiser and do a charity event that makes the money in one night to fix the pipe.

It was one of his talking points. Stop wasting money overseas on stupid shit and help Americans in trouble. Nope. More of the same please.

Truly the most fucked up timeline. This example might be retarded but overall its right.

>implying that the pipes would get fixed if they got the money

Attached: 10ae82a2e7edda5a9f96f3f3f1d7c9cf.jpg (744x1052, 192K)

One side has all the marbles save two. Sacrifices 6 marbles to win one marble. Who is winning?

Also I met the hardest working black bitch in Flint. She was lazy.

If Flint is a majority black area then this was choosing good over evil.

Yeah, it's not like those missiles were bought and paid for YEARS before even Obama was president, it's not as if they were close to just being thrown out because of how old they were. O_o

>1 post by this ID
Really makes you think.

Attached: 81507888-02C5-4F43-8BD6-21392846F0C2.gif (384x384, 311K)

Yeah, because you guys care about the suffering of the underprivileged people in Flint.

Just fall in line with your orange God and start kissing his ass again now and save yourself some time. You're all going to start doing it again anyway. Don't make me fucking laugh with this world peace schtick.

I still can't believe this is real...look how fine his hair is . Kek.. white dood with bags under his eyes. Trying so hard... this is the equivilant of male woahvicky or catch me outside tards

Attached: IMG_0570.jpg (640x360, 109K)

Is this really the new pro-war shilling talking point?

>mom i dont want war for dinner cant we order pizza?
>its about to expire honey we have to eat it before it goes bad. Plus it is good for you my goy... I mean boy.

Kids a genious

Attached: IMG_0650.jpg (580x435, 28K)

slide thread

Attached: Sage.jpg (800x800, 75K)

>the federal government should supersede State government because I'm an idiot pseudo nigger who is looking for the next emotionally driven campaign
Every day my distaste for dumbass plebeian "Americans" grows. FUCK
No one even knows WHY anymore. I'm going fucking crazy oh Christ they just don't know anything

Why didn't Michigan add a 0.1% tax to fix Flint's infrastructure?

Wow I sure regret spending that money on missiles now that I think about how much $224M could buy niggers!
Just think how many lottery tickets that could buy
Just think how many 40oz bottles of malt liquor that could buy
Just think how many air jordans that could buy
Just think how many big screen tvs that could buy
Just think how many buckets of fried chicken that could buy
Just think how many custom car wheels that could buy

Thinking about it further - how much money could we save if we let all the niggers out of prison and spent the money on buying them stuff instead! Gosh, we're so foolish with our money...

Attached: 1517104763247.jpg (1200x800, 238K)

I would let a million niggers starve for a single round of 9mm to be manufactured.

Get out of here kike

(((Evil))) over good.