Using vintage home video footage as propaganda

bitchute.com/video/d6wX4t3o2jjN/

Showing people what America was with this sort of footage, as opposed to autistic 10,000-word theses with statistical analyses and charts, can go a long way to wake up these fucking normies.

Post your vintage material.

Attached: america1962.jpg (948x708, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3oX-z4iV4uM
youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
youtu.be/SbIKUWnyPH4
youtu.be/K21VRF-ZWRo
youtube.com/watch?v=Jqe4W08124M
youtube.com/watch?v=rgBjkAuINCI
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
youtu.be/weMrzt6W8V8
youtube.com/watch?v=JN4ATDfCYmo
youtu.be/jZNMMTZzurg
youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM
youtube.com/watch?v=TvSXdO7SDCE
youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
youtube.com/watch?v=0rAUOP8xwXo&list=PLA62rCMLnt7UpDe94-PDZFAPVkfZxgRU0
youtube.com/watch?v=6Gm7IzfqWos
youtube.com/channel/UCxa1oCyi16cREZltCVedY7w
bitchute.com/video/iWtfaiBjBE6I/
youtube.com/watch?v=zmg5A6m7krU
youtube.com/watch?v=_nonAJqSbWE
youtube.com/watch?v=oxjOVES1knA
youtube.com/watch?v=sYHvSIexO20
youtube.com/watch?v=7VQvCqW9Gjc
youtube.com/watch?v=120CoiSTmXA
youtube.com/watch?v=V6gyriLl5e0
youtube.com/watch?v=wRyKm9j3LT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=3oX-z4iV4uM

B U M P

Let's conveniently forget all the rioting in the 60s.

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

pure kino
this is so fucking comfy and bittersweet, i aint gonna watch it again before bedtime it'll just keep up all night making me think

Man, they took it away... they took it all away...

I sure do miss playing with power.

Attached: 1496712503892.jpg (960x504, 62K)

Was gonna post this b/c >current year< but saw the California already but youtu.be/SbIKUWnyPH4

Also another one I found youtu.be/K21VRF-ZWRo

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=Jqe4W08124M

You need some of London between 1920-1970 and also South Africa during apartheid

So help a niBBa out

You mean like this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=rgBjkAuINCI

This was a good one. If I can offer any criticism is that the video doesn't effectively convey the real extent of the ethnic replacement of White in California. Isn't it something like only 20% of Los Angeles school children are now non-Hispanic Whites?

Granville Thorndyke for Britain:
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

This is an impossible crusade. You will not convert the willfully blind unless the system is dismantled.
However, I do love the content, so I shall be lurking.

Attached: homesick.jpg (540x540, 100K)

What the hell are they doing? What kind of weirdos talk to other people? And why aren't they texting with their cell phones? Those guys are lucky they didn't get arrested for sexually harassing that female.

Which game is that?

ironic song to use.
cat stevens was a hippie. even that song is about leaving your dad behind

Ive been going through Italo disco
This video made me sad, Ill never get to see Paris with beautiful girls
youtu.be/weMrzt6W8V8
They are putting blacks in viking shows and stuff to convince kids that blacks belong in Europe, when they grow up, they wont believe the world we grew up in existed

he also converted to islam, kek

yeah, (((They))) are.

How gay or underage are you OP

I like it ... but it just feels so professional. Do you think Russians produce this stuff?

>ewww, like, the 1950s were the most racist and worstest time in american history
>so much racism
>so much sexism
>so much homophobia
>just icky

I just summed up 80% of the vapid negative responses to this.

who else has the technology to photoshop our Hidden Figures so that they look white?

Don't put it past the whacky left to concoct some way for Russians to go back in time, change history, film that changed history, then bring it back to the present time to put on the internet to shill for Trump's racist desire to build a wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=JN4ATDfCYmo
>thinking america was ever good

find a video that's LESS contemporaneously representative of america, i fucking dare you

>80s
Not going back far enough

Attached: received_10155561933700863.jpg (641x773, 28K)

youtu.be/jZNMMTZzurg

those riots and hippies were exactly the beginning of the end for the west

I'm in Long Beach and it feels more like 70 percent

It’s like the videos from The Man in The High Castle

you know you're fucked when normal human bonding seems a distant, romantic, almost mythological past

the unabomber was right in his assessments

fucking end it lads. let the nukes fall. i just want this world to break so we can start fixing it.

Attached: new orleans.jpg (2234x900, 798K)

youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM

And those idiots have been ruling the West for tge past few decades.

what's the point
it's never coming back

the beginning of the end was the cold war. and the red scare. the US, in its hubris, thought the cold war was about weapons, but the communists were fighting an ideological war. we spent all of our resources building weapons and intervening in puppet wars. we did nothing to prevent the spread of communism back home. we sent all of our patriotic, young men to foreign shit holes to die will the limp-wristed communists were infiltrating the foundations of our society. the red pill is realizing that america lost the cold war. sure, the soviet union fell, but the american way of life was destroyed forever. now, just as yuri bezmenov predicted, america will fall without a shot being fired. the populace will happily accept their communist overlords.

fug, you're right. seeing a happy, well adjusted family is such a rarity. i remember joining an organization in college. we did this "bonding" thing where we'd go around and share something about ourselves. it was pretty much the pity olympics. had girls talk about how they were raped, the guys were sharing stories about getting beat as kids. it was disgusting. it got to me and i didn't have anything. that's when i realized that being normal made me the biggest freak in the room.

Attached: 1522559958841.jpg (2560x2111, 952K)

Attached: 1514964020524.png (990x1176, 1.7M)

Attached: 1514957106236.jpg (1920x1200, 210K)

i only have pictures, but i'll post what i have

Attached: 1514956538596.jpg (1272x966, 350K)

Attached: 1514958300053.jpg (2000x2486, 664K)

Attached: peristylequadriga_rsv.jpg (3500x2526, 2.52M)

>it's statistically impossible to get this number of nonwhites together without multiple serious crimes getting committed

this.
Nothing matters, help no one around who except whites. Fuck your peers. Do not be generous, only give the required amount for tax breaks.

this, again. were there riots and looting during the "million" man march?

Attached: mexico.jpg (454x349, 145K)

Jack in the box ran a commercial shortly after that event showing the little"Jack" head car antenna balls going to work. The slogan at the end of the commercial said "and so... Two million smiling balls went to work"
Pretty funny subtle but obvious jab at the Muslim negro hordes.

When was the last time you saw a Black guy in real life?

You fucking retard.

Created a buncha pussies wimps and sissies with a cultural revolution and sucked at war ever since.. The great depression was a great baseline for soldiers grow up tough with alcoholic parents that beat you strong. Sounds like Russia.

2 generations of fatherless children and this is what you get...

youtube.com/watch?v=TvSXdO7SDCE

RIP

I'm a blond haired blue eyed hu-white man, and this thread seems like utopian wishful thinking.

every day my dude. i'm a fucking minority in texas. and with all the affirmative action, hand outs, scholarships, and "outreach" programs, the college is funneling as many non-whites as they can for that sweet government cheddar.

Anons, this has all be prophesied long ago. America is "babylon" and we will have to return were we came from.

>Jeremiah 50:3 "For out of the north there cometh up a nation against her, which shall make her land desolate, and none shall dwell therein: they shall remove, they shall depart, both man and beast."

>Jeremiah 50:16 "Cut off the sower from Babylon, and him that handleth the sickle in the time of harvest: for fear of the oppressing sword they shall turn every one to his people, and they shall flee every one to his own land."

>Jeremiah 51:6-9 "Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD’S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence. 7 Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD’S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad. 8 Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed. 9 We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies."

>the state of every nation in the world prior to 1965 is an unattainable utopian vision

>Showing people what America was with this sort of footage, as opposed to autistic 10,000-word theses with statistical analyses and charts, can go a long way to wake up these fucking normies.

Attached: 1473015662108.gif (227x136, 1.26M)

BUMP

Slow decay is the greatest danger because the human brain can only immeaditely recognize a danger when it is obvious and sudden.
Decay can only be grasped as a danger by rational thought, not by immediate instincts, and these images make the changes of the past 50 years obvious, "sudden", and recognizable. Noone fears an invisible boogeyman, make him visible to the normies.

Attached: 1514416925913.jpg (640x640, 51K)

It's pretty good propaganda, although I think it'd be better if it were more subtle without the obvious pro-Trump subtext near the end. Let people come to their conclusions.

You can find these type of films in an actual library, if you dare set foot in one.

This is actually a great idea though, one of the best ones Jow Forums has come up with in a while. Music videos with 50s videos showing a contrast between present day and today, it's a good idea and not too obviously political.

Not with that attitude

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
this channel has some brilliant examples of how effective it can be, these are all UK related however

Attached: 1501997653160.jpg (563x563, 190K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0rAUOP8xwXo&list=PLA62rCMLnt7UpDe94-PDZFAPVkfZxgRU0
Playlist of SA shit

Self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read this fucking book.
Believe me, i'd love to let go like you but you will know why it's NOT an option.

Attached: 126123761.jpg (4500x2989, 1.24M)

youtube.com/watch?v=6Gm7IzfqWos
Good one here

#resegregation

youtube.com/channel/UCxa1oCyi16cREZltCVedY7w
here's the actual channel seeing as YouTube have Brave New Worlded the video

Too much footage of hilarious riots and not enough fat disgusting Mexican hordes, nigger crime and homeless epidemic.

I really need to get into video editing.

>rational thought
this has become abhorrent in the times we live in. only feelings are acceptable to control actions. and thanks to the department of education and big daddy government, kids are pretty much banned from thinking rationally before the age of 18.

this. the power of right wing propaganda is that it allows for interpretation. left wing memes suck because they berate the viewer with the message. let the juxtaposition speak for itself. it will make the people decrying the old america as evil and and the new america as "progress" seem all the more absurd.

exactly, whenever i hear people say "oh, but that's impossible" to something like the ethno state what they really mean is "that seems hard and i can't imagine having the willpower to accomplish that"

I think the music video idea is sweet. should be music with slightly broad appeal, like classical or something. maybe hit songs from the 40's and prior. it will be a little more subtle. i'm thinking those songs from bioshock infinite.

cashier rocking the Nasim aesthetic

>Certain features have been disabled for this video. In response to user reports, we have disabled some features, such as comments, sharing, and suggested videos, because this video contains content that may be inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.

yeah, i posted the channel hereproviding you're signed in you can watch the video anyway
here it is on bitchute if not
bitchute.com/video/iWtfaiBjBE6I/
though his other vids contain more archive footage

This has no business making me as sad as it does.

Yeah, I can see it. I just found it amusing. "This video is offensive, so you can't talk about it."

we really need a complete alternative to youtube

Slavs are still white.

Attached: Russia Slavs white.jpg (900x642, 299K)

Member?

Attached: USA was mostly white.jpg (960x733, 99K)

Chicago 1956

Attached: photo-chicago-north-ave-beach-from-water-big-crowd-life-guard-boat-1956.jpg (1561x927, 189K)

Chicago 1965

Attached: photo-chicago-movie-theater-line-up-for-beatles-help-1965.jpg (1978x1476, 455K)

>their faces when they realized their parents and grandparents were right and the music was destroying civilization

Attached: 1208637fa01742a9ea29f930fe0b7a8020dbcff3bc6e1e99f04780f51bd418df.jpg (601x508, 28K)

I'm right with you on video editing, I think it could be a positive, creative outlet for the red-pill blues

Attached: Jihad.jpg (1200x600, 129K)

Chicago 1932

Attached: photo-chicago-bathing-beauty-contest-and-revue-unknown-organization-large-crowd-of-contestants-1932. (1600x1273, 227K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zmg5A6m7krU

Chicago 1937

Attached: postcard-chicago-stevens-hotel-tap-room-1937.jpg (1501x953, 513K)

>tfw that are of Chicago is literally 98% black now

Chicago 1954

Attached: photo-chicago-onahan-school-6634-raven-class-picture-looks-like-8th-grade-1954.jpg (1497x1126, 248K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_nonAJqSbWE

youtube.com/watch?v=oxjOVES1knA

youtube.com/watch?v=sYHvSIexO20

youtube.com/watch?v=7VQvCqW9Gjc

youtube.com/watch?v=120CoiSTmXA

youtube.com/watch?v=V6gyriLl5e0

youtube.com/watch?v=wRyKm9j3LT8

I grew up there. its all junkies, niggers and wetbacks now

this is why we have to kill all the jews

you can't have something beautiful if you don't fight for it

Go nuts and give it a try.

Chicago 1949

You had other races, but there was segregation and interracial was banned.

Attached: photo-chicago-neighborhood-grocery-store-japanese-family-poses-unknown-location-note-the-brands-like (1378x1074, 299K)

You guys are retarded af

Attached: 1523528723679.jpg (628x594, 38K)

Chicago 1920

Attached: photo-chicago-hull-house-neighborhood-greek-men-roasting-lamb-and-having-wine-1920s.jpg (1572x1074, 379K)

Chicago 1940

Attached: photo-chicago-ringling-brothers-circus-elephant-indiana-jones-1940-edited-from-an-adam-szwejkowski-i (1400x788, 111K)

t. literal lefty cuckold

Attached: Race-mixing club in Helsinki no white dudes allowed.png (470x328, 352K)

This thread

Attached: 1512691685798.gif (450x338, 852K)