COUNTDOWN FOR TAX TIME

Daily reminder to complete your taxes this week.

Another reminder that taxation is not theft and is part of the social contract.

Attached: death_taxes-624x320.jpg (624x320, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

termlimits.com/congress-fundraising-priority/
youtu.be/fCW1M6iPgT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If I take $30 from you at gun point, but I change your oil. Did I rob you or not?

Attached: 1498304568790.jpg (3417x4153, 3.14M)

Attached: 1301095321414.jpg (472x570, 47K)

>tfw still haven't done taxes
I'm literally going to wait until the very last day to do it (they need to be postmarked on the 17th at the latest).

The social contract has been broken. Our politicians no longer work for us, instead preferring to go on military adventures overseas for Israel and import masses of dangerous of africans and muslims.

If you drive on the road without paying taxes are you a thief?

If I didn't willfully enter into this agreement, you are robbing me.
also
>drawing a weapon
>violating the NAP

The feds didn't pay for my roads so no

>not avoiding taxes and killing everyone before you die yourself meaning your death has no observers and so might aswell not have happened

If I take an F22 Raptor paid for with my tax dollars, am i a thief?
When did I agree to pay taxes? When I was born?

You broke the social contract when you let 30 million illegals run around.

Taxes are great, otherwise how would we keep our nation functioning? I'd rather pay more in taxes if it means I get free healthcare and education out of it. Unfortunately it's going into Jewish coffers and military industrial complex, but the theory is good.

Do you not drive on the interstate?

Yes, because that raptor was paid for by more people than you for a specific task, not so you can take a joyride.

So if I pay taxes, but the government has to borrow money, am I paying for new services, or pay interest on said borrowed money. If so it is in-fart extortion.

We don't have interstates here

Taxation is theft when it goes to welfare for useless niggers and paying for fucking shitskin immigrants by globo ZOG you fucking filthy kike

Why do you have to make this so difficult? Why can't we just pay directly for services we are using?

Attached: 1522259896703.png (419x421, 205K)

Okay hee-haw yodel you probably live someplace where you can stop paying taxes and if someone comes after (which they probably won't) you can just run innawoods.

>taxes
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!

Attached: Нестор_Махно.jpg (220x340, 17K)

Why don't you just pay directly for your education and healthcare?
How does giving the money to the government make it get spent more efficiently?

Why should we let this giant money laundering scam keep going?

Because people are short sighted.

Attached: 38_602735main_johnyoung_large_full.jpg (1280x899, 189K)

That's what I am trying to argue. I don't give a shit about highways going through butt fuck nowhere in Wyoming.

>Cashed in my 401K
>Fidelity withheld 20%
>Carried forward Bullshit Capital losses

IRS BTFO

Attached: Evil.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

that was then
this is now

>Made $100K in crypto
>Exchange doesn't file 1099-k
>transferred to an account with my foreign identity

Come and get it IRS

Attached: C706UD-h_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

And governments aren't?
They care more about the far future and not getting re-elected in 2 years?
Have you seen politics?

Attached: Stefan-Molyneux-Says-You-Have-To-Obey-Police.jpg (560x292, 13K)

Filed an extension

Okay, but what if you have deliveries on trucks going through those highways?

I agree politics has become much more short sighted in the last 3 decades. I blame the fall of the USSR. US politicians are to busy squabbling among one another instead of going after Big Red like they used to.

Why Should people pat taxes if the Federal reserve just prints more money and allows banks to do fractional reserve banking?

Attached: 1504991658339.png (638x359, 247K)

Sadly my city has 300K and who knows shot they might try, the three letter agencies are notoriously more effective than the local cops

I don't. We can argue what ifs till we are blue in the face. Doesn't change my argument set in my own reality.

Governments consist of people.

A social contract that you are forced into by a barrel of a gun

You can say that it was different in the past. But I disagree.
termlimits.com/congress-fundraising-priority/
Its built into the system. Congress members that focus on getting re-elected and raising money win. Ones that don't lose. There will be outliers, but if you want to win you will be forced to spend a majority of your time fundraising and getting minor returns to get re-elected in the short term.
This is not just a modern politics thing. If you look at what states have done with their budgets this has a long precedent
youtu.be/fCW1M6iPgT8

Attached: 1522117247354.jpg (609x721, 64K)

Your mom went blue in the face when she choked on my cock last night

That is after she paid her taxes of course.