Fucking Based

Die Drumfies Die

Attached: IMG_20180416_114251.png (1080x1436, 702K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1989/01/17/us/washington-talk-briefing-conservative-edge.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aDTwO0TlwOU
youtube.com/watch?v=MgWo5PWHz24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be 6'7, handsome, intelligent millionaire on boards of major companies and leader of a major U.S. federal organization
>decide to be a total annoying cuck as well
I hate him so much

Wow, this slick alphabet goon sure is going to best Donald Trump. Someone tell than gold star piss drinker to take notes

kill every kike

what a faggot

not gonna lie, major feels

Comey'sHomies#

Until 2017, James Comey's family lived in a mansion in Westport, CT, a very Jewish town. It has a large Jewish population because in the 20th century, the old WASP population kept the Jews out of other towns in the area. Westport to this day is the shittiest shitlib town in SW Connecticut. Greenwhich, which has remained WASP is one of the most Republican.

deep state stooge got fired

Good to see he isn't biased or anything.

So you could say the fact that he didn't want Trump to win AND Trump fired him, he might be a little bitter?

Attached: 1523718753572.png (720x477, 136K)

no bias there at all

How does a man be so huge yet such a fucking weak willed pussy?

Imagine being hated as much by Democrats as Comey is and goveling like that.

I dunno... I got a little chuckle out of it. Comey is such a faggot.

Because he has only known life on eaz mode. Unlike you manlets.

> shill for Clinton
> feel guilty
> say something honest
> Trump gets elected
> feel guilty
> grovel at the feet of traitor progressives

considering Comey has gotten millions of dollars for playing interference protecting the Clintons from being brought in for the plethora of mundane white-collar crimes and literally treason they've commited, i'm not surprised the self-serving corrupt piece of cryptokike shit was for Hillary.

We love Comey

>i'm not surprised the self-serving corrupt piece of cryptokike shit was for Hillary.
Me either.

He's not a cryptokike, more of an honorary one

He is being a patriot

>Wife and daughters
>Comey

Deep state only exists in the minds of stupid Drumpfies. And why the fuck are you talking about deep state anyway?

He had so many daughters because he kept trying to have a son.

stupid jews constantly rustling their own jimmies

We got 4 feminists and one liberal white on our side. Its good for our cause.

>"My wife and her boyfriend marched in the Women's March the day after President Trump's inauguration...At least my four gender plural children, probably my wifes son, wanted Bernie Sanders to be the first woman president. I know my rabbi did."

Attached: 58c41ede1d9d168acb982f6ebce538a0.jpg (639x639, 94K)

wow I can't imagine why Trump would want to fire this guy

>hides behind a curtain

>Deep State doesn't exist.
Yes, it does. It's been around for nearly a century.
They use to call it Ramspecking.

nytimes.com/1989/01/17/us/washington-talk-briefing-conservative-edge.html

lmao this fucking dude is embarrassing.

>6'7 and a cuck

Attached: 1521269580484.jpg (258x360, 55K)

Are his daughters hot? Or pigs??

I'd bet money his wife hasn't sucked his dick in a long, long time.

Probably tall which is kinda hot.

This just proves that Neocon Don had every right to fire him. He’s clearly biased against Trump.

BUY MY BOOK
BUY MY BOOK
BUY MY BOOK

youtube.com/watch?v=aDTwO0TlwOU

Comey is such a colossal faggot. He wants everyone to think he's an all-American boy scout but he's a corrupt sack of shit

I try to be as impartial as I can. I realize there is massive corruption on all (both) sides of the political spectrum. I'm a libertarian at heart, but I have come to realize that you cannot hold a truly ancap ideology since there are absolute niggers in this world.

That being said, Comey is absolutely the antithesis of impartiality. The interview he gave with "fake news media" who are consistently shilling his book as a tell-all from an impartial person who had a higher office fail to mention how he came to that position, what decisions he made that were impartial, and even when (uses jewish kung fu jitsu backflips off the back of a truck) he attempts to say he remained impartial, it is obvious he was not. In the instances where he cannot logically defend himself, he defers to the weakness of his character. If his characteristics were so weak, why was he given a position of POWER? It's absolutely horseshit.

He's the epitome of a cuck to the system. There's an adage in the U.S.: If you didn't vote, don't bitch! He said he didn't vote. I find it unlikely, but the reason I find it unlikely is that he showcases his family (his 4 or 5? daughters and his wife who he greatly admires) as being Hillary supporters and also being at the cunt-hat march after Trump's inauguration. I can almost certainly say from his actions, his reactions, and his after-the-fact tell-all bullshit plugging for his book where he basically bitches that he was discriminated against by someone that is more dominant that this faggot who crosses his legs like his wife and daughters would want him to (don't manspread!) : voted Hillary.

His ploy was to reopen the investigation of Hillary after all of the facts came to light and he downplayed them, so he could close it before the polls closed and she could enjoy her tenure as POTUS without anyone calling the decision into question.

His "oh shit" moment probably came because he realized he had dun fucked up.

Id love to shit on Comeys grave

Cont.

youtube.com/watch?v=MgWo5PWHz24

I hope that Comey is found out to be the faggot that he is. He disrespected himself... the rest will be history.