CNN FAKE NEWS now wroks for TRUMP

Pic says it all really

>Trump redpills Americans on CNN LIES
>Trump says Assad used chemical weapons
>CNN backs up trump

Hmmm....

But trump hasnt flipped. it just 8D monopoly.

Attached: Trumps CNN.png (587x411, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pc8dH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank god she's okay.

Attached: 1523843767134.jpg (329x344, 40K)

69D DOLPHIN SPEEDRACING COCAINE LEGO SETTING 99MPH TWISTER BLACKHOLE SURFING

Stop posting this dumb irrelevant cunt.

He'll get around to doing what he was voted for. We just have to wait while he plays chess and moves the neocon agenda forward. One day it will stop.

Attached: waiting.gif (480x360, 2.77M)

Attached: 2000 percent BULLSHIT.jpg (1023x919, 135K)

I want to fuck syrian girl so bad

I want her to call me Assad in bed

Almost everyone except for Jow Forums and libertarians supported a strike on Syria for chemical weapons use. Get out of your bubble

>Irrelevant
You wish Jew rat

I don't know what to belief

>partisan girl tweet.
Fucking gass yourself op.

actually I keep a 5000 person sample of "friends" on FB that have been Trump supporters since a year before the election. I'd say about 70-80% of these normies were real pissed off about the strike or confused as fuck.

There was never any reason to believe Trump would be soft on foreign policy or a friend of russia or shit like that. All his plans and the people he surrounded himself with pointed to a reagan like policy. You think america lets this opportunity slide to test new missles and also test how the S-400 system the russians have reacts to it?

I wouldn't.

I would fucking wreck russia.

>I want to fuck syrian girl so bad
Buy a goat, and trade it with a syrian for their daughter.

Attached: merchant anonymoose.jpg (208x243, 12K)

Sometimes you have to cocktease the people who want WW3.

They will believe that he took out a couple buildings in the middle of the night when people wouldn't be in them. To send a message to other nations that he is dealing with that he isn't screwing around. He is currently trying to convince Kim Jong that he will take him down, and just as he wasn't concerned about Russia's protection of Syria, he won't be concerned with China's protection of the Norks.
It's a bigger chess board than just Syria, and he is playing it on 100 dimensions.
Don't jump to conclusions so quickly.

>Jew rat
Is that all your little mutt brain can muster out

>or a friend of russia or shit like that
uh yeah there was retard. He was the only one saying we should get along with them.

Kike or Kurd faggot detected

Im glad she triggers you

Attached: lol.jpg (1440x1080, 37K)

Why do Russia care so much about Syria that they feel th need to deploy hundreds of bots on some random Internet image board?

no that is not true. He feed dumbasses like you things of symbolic value and when you read his books you would know that you can give away everything symbolic anyway.

Russias favorite by the way was Bernie Sanders followed by Hillary. They never favored Trump because Trump comes from this New York Mileu where you have alot of anti-communists and CIA contacts.

Syria is a route for a pipeline to europe. The kikes don't want this because they want to strangle russia to death economically. The want to strangle russia to death economically because they are a thorn in the side of "the new world order"; carbon credits, global government crap.

>tl;dr: siding against russia is siding with globalism
>pic related

Attached: Trump jew2.jpg (668x507, 52K)

>Trump redpills Americans on CNN LIES

>implying we didnt redpill american on cnn lies
>implying we didnt redpill trump and trump jr.

sage because trump shilling.

>some bullshit

Yeah and because the Kikes want to strangle russia they hand them over a monopoly for the European Gas Market. Sure thing dumbass. Wanna see how many Oligarchs are jews?
Rope yourself you cunt. Seeing dumbasses like you makes me glad that Popular Vote is not a thing in the US.

Well hopefully the Russian people will suffer a lot then.

Attached: DD66550D-1921-498F-A7D9-9F2394560EBE.jpg (746x708, 452K)

That is despite the EU trying to stop it, retard. Holy shit Germans really are morons.
archive.is/pc8dH

Attached: Germany.jpg (349x402, 26K)

WRONG.

You need 100 dimensions to justify trump betrayal & backflips.

I only need ONE.
Hes a Kike cock sucker, like ALL POTUS after JFK

Attached: POTUS kike puppets.jpg (720x768, 89K)

the only moron here is you faggot. Your dumbass thesis doesn't make any sense.

yeah i wanna see them eat out of garbage cans again like in the 1990s

I just debunked you by proving the EU kikes have been trying to stop russia in the European Gas Market. You are basing your argument on them handing it to Russia. You are wrong so now you are lashing out emotionally like a woman with no argument. kys immediately kike.

Attached: german nationalism.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

>muh JFK

Attached: 0BBBFF3A-BE76-458E-BA1B-F0176BD38FB8.jpg (750x507, 247K)

>why does a political board filled with mostly nationalists, care about KIKES manipulating the US and its allies into ENDLESS FUCKING WARS for ISRAEL?

Hmmm... nope no clue.

Attached: ass brainlet.png (1300x2000, 250K)

But you’re literally a Russian shill though.
Let me guess, we should stay out of what russia is doing in Ukraine too, right?

You people will starve to death and the rest of the world will celebrate.

you didn't debunk anything you circumsised clown.You make a nonsense point that for somehow blocking alternative pipelines handing over the gasmarket to russia as single biggest provider somehow is a kike plan to hurt russia. People like you need to be euthanized.

>mostly nationalists

wrong. People here are emotional reactionaries since the great redd!t migration. They are soyboys of the right demanding satisfaction and care from someone else.

Funny that she is calling CNN fake news when she's spreading bullshit online

BTW, she lives in Australia

Attached: 1523827016254.png (1191x1829, 2.48M)

im sure the kikes tried to win him over many times.

THEY FAILED. So they killed him.

Attached: jfk nukes.jpg (555x572, 135K)

>People like you need to be euthanized.
I hope you have the chance to try when germany is crushed again; this time for the right reasons. Stay comfy while it lasts, sucking on the EU's tit while raping the rest of europe with your kikey banking practices. Your time will come.

Soros and the US Gov ADMIT to spending 5+ Billion in Ukraine and causing that coupe.

How fucking retarded are you?

Fucking lies

They should should give them clear backpacks so they cannot smuggle any gas canisters.

I would cream the fuck out of her Syrian mouth and then gladly gas israel with her. Assad is white and based.

so you are implying what? that she cant give commentary on her home country because she isnt physically there? yet somehow you feel like its okay to bomb the shit out of a sovereign nation without even waiting for an investigation into whos responsible. top jewery desu

are you jacob whol?

she has updated her tweet on that.

classic shill tactic, find a rare mistake, that she corrects (unlike the kike media), then label all her work bullshit.

go reward (((your))) good Goy tump & suck him off some more faggot

Attached: r-40.png (587x525, 504K)

I am against the strike. Did you look at my image?

That's is two missiles down in same patch you twat, two different missiles, you can tell the impact the wings are shattered.
She right.

see I don't follow her and don't give a shit about ecelebs. Just calling out her hypocrisy

Again, I am pro-Russia and am an /sg/ regular. She's just a dumbass

Are you posting this here? Is that you Syrian Girl?

Anyways, it's 1D pong.

>she
I think you mean "I."

The Matrix was a good movie.

Yes, but Jow Forums is always right.

I swear whichever fucking genius came up with the clear backpack rule as a civil education strategy needs the highest civilian commendation. "Hey kids who keep demanding others give up their constitutional rights, how does it feel?"

Right in the balls, and maybe they will reflect on the irony when they grow the fuck up.

I thought it was 6 dimensional Candyland.

Trump is playing 1D shuffleboard

Is Candyland 3D or 2D? The shortcuts make it 2D at the least, but do the warp cards count as another dimension?

Attached: 1DShuffleboard.jpg (599x599, 292K)

kek I've never seen this merchant

How the fuck is Steve Jobs alive and living in Syria?

Attached: steve_jobs.png (800x800, 154K)

Found schlomo

>gym plays all the major news channels
>get to see side by side comparisons of coverage
>CNN cunt interviewing 'survivors'
>smiling laughing kids
>women in garbage bags
>literally no adult men
>show off kids toys and backpacks from the site of attack
>can't be chlorine nothing's discolored while soaking in water
>CNN fuckwit puts something from a supposed chemical weapons attack up to nose and breathes deep
At that point I hoped it wasn't another staged false flag and that bitch dropped twitching and foaming at the mouth

Spot the Jewish or Kurdish snake.

I'm surprised though it's usually a Kurdish faggot who posts a photo of her at a weird angle from four years ago at a hostile studio.

Attached: IMG_4042.gif (400x250, 106K)

sounds about right,

Attached: 1501105046350.png (259x194, 72K)

>What will his followers believe?
That Trumps hand was forced in the matter by the same people that wanted CNN to broadcast a Syrian refugee camp, they Both Serve the same purpose: An attempt to convince the American people to go to war

It goes to show how deep the rabbit hole goes

I also believe that twitterer is intentionally trying to undermine the trust of Trump supporters to Trump and is aware of this foul play

"Chemical Weapons use" your jewish trickery wont work against me

>Just calling out her hypocrisy
no you're not, you're smearing someone based on misinformation

fuck off shill

I don't know what's in a kippa that makes me want to hit people wearing one...

it's because it's too small
those retarded jews should either wear a cap or just nothing at all, this halfway shit looks stupid

>Here, smell the poisonous gas for yourself!

why wouldnt she?
do you think whole Syria is a warzone?

I just reposted something I saw on here yesterday. I know nothing about her. I'm against ecelebs in general

>Everyone I dislike is a shill
Fuck off back to /ptg/ retard

Sure you are kurdshit

>I just reposted something I saw on here yesterday. I know nothing about her.
you absolute fucking brainlet

I've literally spent the last 72 hours spamming my twitter (followed by thousands) with pro-assad shit

now off yourself. or just jack off to whoever this whore is

Yeah you know nothing about her but still attack. Fuck right off you cunt.

>I'm a brainlet for not following ethots
kys

She posted dumb shit. I saved an infographic of it and posted it here to mock the hypocrisy. I had no idea she corrected it. Good for her

What more do you want lmao. Sorry I insulted your ewhore

Sure you did shylock, meanwhile you attack one of the most effective people with smears. She corrected her tweet, she was, like you claim to be, just relaying information from what appears to be a miscommunication by soldiers.

Did CNN really have a reporter sniff a backpack for traces of sarin?

Attached: 36180820-5DC9-491E-B2DD-22B33D2D858C.jpg (767x1024, 228K)

>mock hypocrisy
>actively trying to lie versus honest mistake
Literally fuck your self liar.

Alright. I concede that and fully apologize

>honest mistake
In the graphic she got hostile when people tried to correct her.

Attached: Screen+Shot+2018-04-16+at+5.09.55+AM.png (1174x860, 932K)

Attached: trump.jpg (2767x1639, 570K)

MSM news are always telling half truths or full blown lies. I don't care if they suck Trump's Globalist cock, I won't believe a word they say.

nope, alex jones said it himself, Trump is officially a kike. sucks to suck but it's the truth

>every #notmypresident Deep State shill suddenly switches position and says if you're against Trump waging yet another neocon war in the middle east for the arabs and jews and MIC then you're a pussy and a traitor

Really causes the corn to get popping

>In the graphic she got hostile when people tried to correct her.
does the comparison graphic say ROYAL NAVY as a comparison to a US missile?

>Trump was forced

Attached: Screen_Shot_20180412_at_7.28.57_PM.png (938x726, 214K)

Yes. But just to be 100% clear so all the eceleb worshipers on here don't bite my ass, she corrected herself and dindu nuffin wrong

Not her sorry guys.

If i was my posts would be better by an order of magnitude. Just another aus shit poster

>Get out of your bubble

Attached: 6a98401ef1d6846d4835e2ceab34e9cddac155a845de3534b71340d16bdf6f0f.jpg (720x874, 97K)

"""Syria""" doesn't even exist, it doesn't appear on any maps created before 2015, the entire thing was filmed on a sound stage on the flat Mars.

He was actually a Syrian adoptee, not even meming

To be honest the missile looks very similar and she probably trusted her sources more than some random guy. I would have done the same.

At least she corrected herself later, something the media never does.

Right. I wish I could delete my initial post in this thread because it's triggering all her fanboys. I didn't know she issued a correction because I literally know nothing about her except she lives in Australia and made that mistake

That'd be the Jew

>she lives in Australia
She's been open about that from day one.

lol

goddammit i'm just gonna get the fuck out of this thread. literally every word i say is going to trigger one of you

SHE IS A LITERAL PRINCESS GOD BLESS HER AMAZING WORK 100% ACCURATE ALL THE TIME AMAZING

now cya fucks around

The thirst is real