ANY anons in ottawa that want to fight a syrian here i am im tired of your low IQ AND bullshit the alt right could form...

ANY anons in ottawa that want to fight a syrian here i am im tired of your low IQ AND bullshit the alt right could form a temporary alliance with muslims so both sides get what they want but u r too retarded to see this so it makes me angry and i want to curb stomp someone

Attached: download.jpg (305x165, 10K)

>the alt right could form a temporary alliance with muslims

Is this fag even aware of who controls the alt-right?

>a temporary alliance with muslims
drink bleach user

Reminder anyone in the alt right who refuses a temporary alliance with muslims doesnt have the alt rights interest at heart but actually the kikes, the alt right and conservative islam are mirrors of each other and once middle eastern countries are left alone migrants and immigrants would go back

Reminder that muslims offer nothing of value, so any "temporary alliance" would only benefit muslims, and give them time to grow more powerful.
Now prove me wrong you dumb fucking durka.

>once middle eastern countries are left alone migrants and immigrants would go back

Yeah because so many foreign countries have a military presence in South America and they're all packing for home as we speak.

I need greater Israel because I have a house but I need more land that is enhanced by magic because that's why this comic book said 1/5 Jews have schizophrenia but that isn't because they think dates and numbers have special meanings

Reminder kikes will be gassed again in our lifetimes
reminder that both islam and the alt right are redpilled on kikes and only teamwork can crush the kikes, after that its basically a free for all and survival of the fittest im willing to be the whites would win in the west and muslims would just go back home which would be a much better place since israhell would be nuked off the map and couldnt fuck our countries up anymore

Mariah Syria is my favorite singer of all time she was great in

Was if they them have gas? Does then they have gas and then smell bad still ass

I got my mind sey on jew.

I got my mind set on jew.

>Islam redpilled
Nah it's pedo pilled with a mix of banditry. It's the opposite of being able to live in a functional society.
And still there is no mention of how an alliance with camel fuckers would benefit anybody else outside of the piss drinking menace.

Hey CIAjewniggers watcha doing there??

its a temporary alliance faggot we work together to rid the kikes then we say bye and split west/east

You’re a gay somalian.

Ottawa is kiked, blacked, islamized and feminized.

you dont say? I hate this place

>its a temporary alliance faggot we work together to rid the kikes then we say bye and split west/east
Again it does not benefit anyone else outside of the of the islamaspehere.
>kikes
I view muslims as kikes
Again you have failed to provide how an alliance would be a benefit for me, because you know that muslims are really fucking useless.

kys kike

>still can't into words on how an alligiance with the useless muslims would be beneficial.

>pls guys team up with islamic dead weight

if you let me fuck your sister, I will bomb assad

CIA

extremly low quality bait

>CIA
Sure. Just neck yourself user.

Attached: 1513054080868.png (900x802, 419K)

Cash Me Outside - Leaf edition

Yes its your very own upper hierachy, Not implying you agree with it.
Most if not all of the 'alt right' are crypto jewish with an agenda, One must assume that if they are fighting back then there is a war against someone or something..
Most likely that war is against us given the evidence of whats happening in our countrys

Sure whats your residence adress ill be sure someone shows up.

So how do you sort out an enemy from one who isnt an enemy? very very bad idea to carpet label people like that

>Muslims are so violent that they try to pick a fight through Jow Forums

Get the fuck out of my country.

Attached: 1518063596155.jpg (600x600, 132K)

yeah fucking right lol

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 41K)