AUS/POL QANDA NIGHT EDITION

What`s up cunts?

>>Commonwealth Games closing ceremony: Organisers admit they 'stuffed up' as Channel Seven hosts open fire - Commonwealth Games 2018

unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-04-15/channel-seven-rip-into-commonwealth-games-closing-ceremony/9661088

>>Australians landed almost 1 million new jobs in five years — so what kind of jobs are they and is that a big deal?

unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-04-16/australia-on-track-1-million-new-jobs-since-2013-where-are-they/9597470

>>'Worsening epidemic': Cases of flesh-eating Buruli ulcer surge in Victoria

unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/worsening-epidemic-cases-of-flesh-eating-buruli-ulcer-surge-in-victoria

>>Poorer migrants to pay double for family visas

unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/poorer-migrants-to-pay-double-for-family-visas

>>Bairnsdale ulcer in Victoria: Flesh-eating bacteria ‘worsening’

unv.is/news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/medical-journal-demands-urgent-response-to-epidemic-of-flesheating-ulcer/news-story/640a737a25b5ad7b2e95c49dd9c858d5

>>Comm Games bosses admit they ‘got it wrong’ for Closing Ceremony

unv.is/news.com.au/sport/commonwealth-games/sports-life/comm-games-bosses-admit-they-got-it-wrong-for-closing-ceremony/news-story/4fe5a97cef0db5628f8c6c04e5add948

>>Sydney bushfire spreads towards nuclear reactor and army base

unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5617263/Sydney-bushfire-spreads-nuclear-reactor-army-base-residents-nearby-evacuated.html

Attached: 1521611943473.png (2000x2129, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6vLGq0qUbg
youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E?t=1m46s
abc.net.au/news/2018-04-16/glass-artist-modern-art-puffer-fish-prize/9653130
realestate.com.au/sold/property-house-nsw-artarmon-126765550
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

>Also

First 3dcg photoscans that I've made go up for sale tonight - wish me luck!

Good luck user.

WHATS. FOR. DINNER. CUNTS.

Attached: 1513963089206.png (998x622, 29K)

leftover KFC

Girls cannot be Jow Forums stop posting that slut.

Farmers union iced coffee

>tfw gonna miss qanda for the billionth time this year as i need to go to bed early for work

fuck this shit. ive tried watching it and following the archived qanda thread but it just wasnt the same, the shitposting isnt as satisfying when it isnt live

Attached: 1461576548810.png (392x324, 163K)

Attached: 1523705120943.gif (392x392, 440K)

stop doing steroids

Customs let my cheap chink knife thru.
What should I stab?

Fettucine

chink

how long was it in customs?

Whats everyone's thoughts on the dindu bacteria that destroys flesh lads? I'm from Victoria but rural so it shouldn't affect me.

May the inner city succumb.

Brought to Melbourne by niggers thanks to leftists. This is the future you are leading to. World War Z. Stalker Melbourne when?

had a long day boys, picked up some sushi on the way home.

Was in customs for about 3 weeks.
Was sent a bit over 5 weeks ago.

Soon..... but seriously they're saying it's an epidemic and that they don't even know whats spreading it.

Hell I don't even know, Wikipedia says it's thought to be spread in stagnant water where mozzies breed but the thing is it's happening in Coastal areas near the ocean.

Fuck knows how it's spreading, they even suspect fauna of harboring the disease but people don't come into contact with animals in the city so that's not why it's spreading, it's something else.

WIDER

T.homo

Also of interest it's a disease found mainly in the tropics like Queensland, not somewhere cold like Melbourne.

So that adds even more questions on how it's even surviving here.

The epidemic is centered in Mornington so it's probably nigfaggots pozzing it up in the hotsprings.

Sausages, eggs, and tomato. It was fuckin sick.

T. ackmed

Soyboy. Sushi is for lunch only if you want people to assume that you have a penis that is more than 3 inches.

i got cancer from the last qna, don't know if i can cope with another one

the only soy i eat is soy sauce

>WIDER
activated

Attached: 1523718721370.jpg (1440x810, 110K)

I’m really glad we’re not like /krautpol/. There’s some dude who always posts Taylor swift with black guys on there.

Is there any good place to live in Australia? How is life in rural areas? Where is a good place to raise kids? Are there still any conservative people? I have Australian citizenship, never been there. Is it good idea to move there? I'm married, 4 kids. What do you think ... cunts?

Attached: 1514932473507.png (500x491, 525K)

Missy Higgins will probably sing at the end and give you AIDs as well.

Qanda classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=E6vLGq0qUbg

you have to be white

Attached: wutt.jpg (510x510, 110K)

Live anywhere that isn't a major city and you're actually gonna have a pretty good time. However, all the work, people and businesses are moving to cities and will continue to. Our population is ageing and being replaced by Chinese children who never leave, even after finishing university.

>Soon..... but seriously they're saying it's an epidemic and that they don't even know whats spreading it.

Yes they do. It’s possums.
Possums may just be a vector however, but they’re the key link

>>>Sydney bushfire spreads towards nuclear reactor and army base
fuck me, is it still burning?
it only got near wattle grove when i left sydney on saturday

also is Q and A worth watching tonight or will it be retards shilling for a war with Russia?

snags

Attached: 1501591609224.jpg (527x536, 64K)

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E?t=1m46s

Anyone see that we could be Mad Max within a month when fuel runs out due to Syria?

Fucking MSM is getting worse with their bullshit

I agree they're a link, not a key link, reports say it has been found in possum shit but how does the bacteria spread to humans from that?

I guarantee you this thread will not be active by the time QandA starts

is anyone else here bored as shit?

trying to find shit to do in between wagecucking is the worst

Attached: 1507620109886.jpg (620x388, 36K)

Sydney's North Shore. White, Christian, conservative, wealthy, comfy. Everything you could want. Get your arse here.

It was a bait article, it really talks about if we went to war we don't have fuel reserves for the country which is true, China could blockade our shipping lanes leading to no fuel getting here. That means the ADF is grounded.

Most countries have at least a 90 day supply of fuel reserves in the event of that, we don't.

buy a cat, instant cure fore boredom

>tfw that cunt spent 7 yrs learning how to blow glass to make that...
abc.net.au/news/2018-04-16/glass-artist-modern-art-puffer-fish-prize/9653130

Attached: 9642574-3x4-700x933.jpg (700x933, 78K)

I just feel tired and sad all the time.

In the snowfields you can’t drink the water because if wombat shit, it contaminates drinking water with every snowmelt and can really fuck you up.

Possums are even more common and their shit often found on pathways, driveways and cars would wash into stagnant pools why mozzies breed most likely.

Colonels finest.

in other words the ADF is not only pozzed but incompetent

>tfw your lifes work is pic related

Attached: wut2.jpg (371x371, 69K)

Tfw you realise sushi is code for male Japanese university student

When I get bored I go outside and dig random holes.
One of these days i'm gonna find something.

Most abos would have 90 days reserve

MFW new smug Tony Jones advertising "put your money where your mouth is" QandA nights to lure targets to their doom through mob shaming.

Shots fired

I guess that makes sense user, does that mean they will start culling possums?

Not the ADF that are incompetent, generals have have complained and complained to parliament about this problem but it falls on deaf ears.

Of jet fuel, yer but will they be willing to share, they already say MY LAND!, what happens when they say MY FUEL!

>the only soy i eat is boy sauce
FTFY

You need some (((ssri)))

i fucking hate cats. also the place im (((renting))) doesnt allow animals

this right here. the sadness is cyclical, but im always fucking tired

do people still use metal detectors? i used to always see some autist in their 40s using one at the beach

>tfw you won $15000 to pay towards learning a dead skill that will probably only ever net you a one off "art prize"...

Attached: 9642556-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 47K)

Why? Do not be so vague. You are as bad as the /x/ larpers.

Attached: 1200px-King_Street_Newtown.jpg (1200x500, 123K)

>tfw work tomorrow
>and the three days after tomorrow

Wagecucking is hard.

The CSIRO are well down the path of controlling mosquitos via genetic vasectomies, etc
That will be the most likely approach a gear up of application of well done research.
This disease first appeared on loggers and timber workers 100 years back in Gippsland it usually disappears, something in the Mornington Peninsula is keeping this going, I suspect the greenies who protect all the swamps and wetlands are to blame.
Just as forests need to be back burned to control scrub, swamps need to be monitored and ‘flushed out’ every few decades with a good flood, but all the development of housing and refusing to allow nature to behave naturally and running drainage all around these wetlands may be causing shit like this to fester.

How's it going cunts, how's bumper hunting going hit any abos?

You wont even be able to run them over in your car

im probably going to take half the week off. kinda need it t b h, didnt get christmas holidays off or easter. been working non stop from late november to now. i just want a break from this relentless wagecuckery

Attached: 1510898664634.png (792x1174, 693K)

>tfw wagecucking 4 days this week
Having money is ok I guess

Attached: 1506882022790.jpg (200x222, 9K)

I know a girl who looks just like that.
She’s half Chinese

Nah, I’ve been mainly driving at night lately

steak, maybe chips, mushroom sauce
and anger. QandA is on

i normally wagecuck for 6 days a week. just fucking kill me holy shit

Don't accept any Boomer money.. stay strong!

Witty

MFW boomer own not only their own home but at least 2 other investment properties because low interest rates forces them to seek higher returns from the rental market.

>im probably going to take half the week off

>t. Woolies checkout chick

That's still soy.. check your man boobies.

Adieliade cunt

heavens no, if that were the case i wouldve pulled the trigger already

im only casual where i work and they are pretty lenient with taking time off.

btw wheres that autist anti-boomer poster?

Greens pushing hard for drug law reforms

thoughts?

he's here

theres nothing there, you're just over reacting

Not entirely true.
Most boomers who own 1 house usually just own their primary place of residence and that’s it. That’s the median.
The scenario you’re describing those boomers only own contracts 25-30 years long, geared up and interest only repayments.
They actually don’t own anything but contracts with the bank and any equity they make they spend like niggers.
A side effect of this is you don’t own anything either.

>"""Australians""" landed almost 1 million new jobs in five years
this level of disinfo should be illegal

Any Melbourne faggos among the ranks? And none of that outside the city shit either. CBD or bust.

>heavens no

Made me laugh, sorry to offend

>>/China/

melbo faggo reporting in

post your reactions when seeing the games closing ceremony.

this is why we can't have nice things.

Attached: 1516704708338.png (629x1173, 131K)

>A side effect of this is you don’t own anything either.

Collapse when? Not soon enough.

Unfortunately

Attached: just thai my shit up fam.png (808x805, 446K)

>'Worsening epidemic': Cases of flesh-eating Buruli ulcer surge in Victoria

god sending plagues to victoria for obvious reasons

>i fucking hate cats.
aww

Attached: kitten.jpg (1026x1026, 246K)

$2m for a piece of shit house. Lel.

realestate.com.au/sold/property-house-nsw-artarmon-126765550

Listening to my elderly parents rattling pots and pans and loud scraping of utensils on plates as mutual torture.

Its like an unspoken torture thats plausibly deniable.

fried rice and anzac biscuits for desert

>SOLD BY ANDY YEUNG