Germany nees a Foreign Legion, a Fremdenlegion

We need at least 20,000 to 25,000 people (a division) we can send to war at short notice to places in Africa and the Middle East and Central Asia.

I’d divide the division into 10 brigades and give them different names so people can have a life long commitment to a division, for instance Division Walhalla, Division Siegfried or Division Schwarzer Geyer.

All have to learn German. They stay in 5 years (can be extended) and then get German citizenship.

Attached: C875D6FD-EF17-4518-BFD9-C5CCE1EC1A26.jpg (400x345, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unama.unmissions.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=i-TD-zzBw6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I volunteer Baltic states for German service.

(((Germany)))

No we just need a new Hitler

It would be full of turks and pakis so fast.
Brits do it right they get gurkhas and sikhs to kill kebabs in foreign wars.

>It would be full of turks and pakis so fast.

There would be physical standards. Afghans and Pakistanis are very weak, the French Foreign Legion typically takes Eastern Europeans and hybrids (Brazilians, African-Europeans, Anglos).

I doubt Germany would do any different. We just need to do some marketing and whoops we get Ukrainians, Armenians, Argentinians and Russians no problem.

losing half of Germany wasn't enough? you want another Hitler so you can lose the rest? next time you want another loser destroying your country look at a map, and point out Prussia, Elsass and silsia. maybe you should start wishing for winners and stop wishing for losers who bring about the genocide of the Prussians.

We are rulers of the eu and conquer all of them without firing a single shot and we're only growing stronger meanwile you “winners“ lost all control to jews and soon you're a minority you mongrol mutt hahah

Attached: 1514281676436.png (968x1544, 831K)

Ignore the idiot Hitler fanboy. Germany needs to look to the future and act like France militarily with small deployments of a few hundred to a few thousand ground based soldiers per conflict zone.

Wishful thinking
Argentinians would surrender too fast because they are part Italian.
Kek FFL already has all the former soldiers worth recruiting. It's the only part of their army worth capable to fight.

>Kek FFL already has all the former soldiers worth recruiting

The Foreign Legion gets 10,000 people per year and takes 1,000. As per their own admission, the two biggest factors for the Legion not receiving more candidates are A. the requirement of using the French language (80 percent of candidates know some French before joining) and B. the low pay.

Germany’s Fremdenlegion would complement the French legion by opening spots for people who only speak English or know some German, but no French and the pay would undoubtedly be better.

You can't take care of your Bundeswehr and you want to finance a foreign legion?
Wait that shouldn't surprise me, Germans would relish an opportunity to finance a muslim army within their borders.

The Bundeswehr is beyond hope, starting fresh with an elite volunteer corps of foreigners who can actually fight is just a logical step. The French did that a long time ago.

Division Nigger, Division Paki those are all good ones Hans.

Why dont Germans fight....why bring in even more foreigners?

>and then get German citizenship.
Fuck that shit. No way. Getting a Sold should be enough for any mercenary.

Besides, being a warrior shouldn't be outsourced but be our expertise. Outside of Germany there aren't much good soldiers around anyways: "Hart wie Kruppstahl" is something you can't say about many people.

Germans don’t have the hunger or problems. You need people with motivation, people who have tasted hardship on the street, who have no prospects, no future, who need to forget the past, who see the German Legion as their only chance of a family and community and who pledge their lives to the German flag and die willingly for the Vaterland.

Attached: 00BA25D9-26D7-4AFF-AA73-FA9695367856.jpg (570x398, 23K)

Or how about a bundeswehr full of germans, protecting german borders from non german encroachment?

Germany already has a history of hiring Muslim mercenaries the handschar ss.

Turks can already walk right in to Duetschland. You will have a mercenary army of tranny turks.

Please just get Germans to fight. All German men should have a rifle and be a reservist who drills twice per year.
Look at Poland based Poland men own AK47s Roman Catholic and White. They burn down kebab shops.

>All German men should have a rifle and be a reservist who drills twice per year.

The sale of soy has skyrocketed in Germany, There just aren’t enough German men ready to carry and use rifles.

FFL was started to get drunk bums off the streets

>There would be physical standards

Not really it's much more a physical effort standar pratice target.
Where mind have bigger place to play than muscles.

>“winners“ lost all control to jews and soon you're a minority you mongrol mutt hahah

As western europe is any different , what's the frankfurt euro banks for ? it's basicaly a feds 2.0 , and you wish a federalisation of all country in europe.

Let me tell you are not any smarter than amerimutt.

I can speak German, I have a bachelor's in surgery and medicine, I'm willing to fight for the German Foreign Legion.

>We need 20,000 to 25,000 people for foreign intervention in wars that don't effect or benefit us

The Romans integrated Germans into legions then the goths turned on Rome and plundered it.
Berlin will be raped and plundered by tranny turk mercs.

We should not discriminate for race, so you should get your chance to apply.

Why fight when you just have to be a sandnigger to get citizenship?

>I can speak German, I have a bachelor's in surgery and medicine, I'm willing to fight for the German Foreign Legion.
> hallo fraulein
> du bist ficki ficki ?
> ich bin doctor eine scheisse und strass.

Attached: 24ypyb.jpg (478x350, 32K)

Shill, Schnauze halten. Erwachsene unterhalten sich gerade.

>Bundeswehr the laughing stock of the NATO
>FL will fix it, right it g-guys.

There can‘t even handle their fucking military but you expect their can managed a FL with foreigners?

does germany still exist?

Heh Siegfried. I would go "become a stormtrooper in divisions Nord, Totenkopf or Dirlevagen rapists"

Half of the Pol would join voluntarily

Actually, most wars Germany is engaged in benefit us.

Afghanistan: we need to lower illegal migration from there and create the safety required for deportations

Mali, Chad, Senegal and Sudan: these are transit countries for African migrants, stabilizing the countries so they fight human smuggling routes is important

Syria: same as above, a way to reduce refugee numbers

Kosovo: last part of our effort to stabilize the Balkans and integrate them into the EU

I think we deploy not enough soldiers, we should have 3 to 5 times more soldiers deployed in the target countries.

Attached: 43427A5A-F45F-4BAB-A9C9-C96C1A49211A.png (1200x884, 391K)

No
Fuck off

French were the first and they did it better
I mean, c'mon who in his right mind would fight or die for Germany?
Literally no one

>t. Joining French foreign legion soon ; at this point, I will get more than 8 points at Luc-leger

I mean
Germany isn't exactly known for having a 'friendly' history towards minorities

Dude, why the hate? We wouldn’t force anyone to join.

My guess is we would start small with a low intake of a few hundred per year. Over 10-15 years we would then build up a 10,000 troop elite force.

There are men who like an alternative to the FFL. Not everyone is a Francophile, some people think German culture and the strength of the German economy is a better match after 5 years of service.

My guess is that e.g. Polish men who may only earn 800 euros in the Polish army may consider a 2000 euro wage superior in the German Fremdenlegion which would be located just a few km to the West of where they grew up.

Attached: 53F848AD-9EA0-458E-B443-9253F12ECDC6.jpg (625x415, 105K)

>UNAMA
>1 soldat

unama.unmissions.org/

I want to know that man.

>Fuels and causes problems in middle-eastern countries to install puppet governments for cheap oil and pipelines
>Creating safety
>For deportations
Lol no.

>Integrating more countries into the European Union
That's a terrible idea and exactly why countries are turning to China and Russia is even taking advantage of the situation.

What benefits do we get from having almost 1000 of our guys in fucking Senegal and Mali?! Why are we burdened with dealing with Boko Haram or any other niggermuslim shits?
We should block migrants at our own borders (or at the EU external border at best) and not halfway around the world.

Also, I think Kosovo belongs to Serbia. Why are we having 500 soldiers in a """country""" that belongs to Serbia?

The French Foreign Legion takes any interested party for 5 years assumin that the individual could speak French.

Why would foreigners fight for Germany in its current state? I have German blood and I can't wait for Germany to collapse under decades of progressivism and s bizarre mix of self-righteousness and self-loathing

Yes let's train and arm more even more 3rd world apes. Good idea.

German citizenship is worthless. I rejected getting one because you get more govt assistance as a Ausländer. I even took my driver's license test in my language, way easier questions compared to the German one.

Face it. Geeman citizenship is worthless and the only reason niggers and Muslims want it so they are not able to be deported.

>has standing army training with broomsticks instead of rifles
>wants to expand army with non germans
>wants to make another citizenship pathway for shitskins
>wants to be involved in conflicts in shit hole nations for some reason
You're an absolute fuckwit, m8. Kys
Sage

Its only jews that benefit

The parasite leeches off the host nation

France is muslim

To get guns

???

If I were a Pole I would feel like a total traitor if I were to fight for Germany or Russia.
Soviet army stopped just outside Warsaw so Polish resistance could be slaughtered. Tell me is there still hatred of Germany and Russia. They treated Poland like a pawn.

>Schwarzer Geyer
is that german for "gayer than a black dude"

Train your new immagrants and ship them back. It couldnt be more perfect.

Attached: nigger army.jpg (620x511, 104K)

Yes because more foreigners is just what Germany needs atm, du Vollidiot

>be Polish
>join German FL
>literally betray your ancestors and everything they fought for at the beginning of 19th century
During French revolutionary / napoleonic wars Poles would often desert German armies so they could join French army or The first foreign legion, which was entirely Polish and created by French

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-16-10-12-08.jpg (699x818, 285K)

You'll more easily find willing people who speak French than German. Comes from actually having a colonial Empire.
>elite volunteer corps of foreigners who can actually fight is just a logical step. The French did that a long time ago.
Those 'elite volunteers' were POW Wehrmacht and Waffen-SS who wanted out, and died against rice farmers at Dien Bien Phu.

2 years and Im in. Im not committing to anything over 2 years. Theres a reason the FFL has so many desertions.

Also I want
>Freedom to grow my hair and facial hair
>I wana live off base and get subsidizes rent
>I want 35 days leave a year, including overs leave to go home and see family
>On base accomidation is one person per room
>CIivlian clothes off duty
>Be able to own a car

Bassicalt all the tohings that make the FFL shit i want gone in the contract, Ill learn german and swear allgeince to the legion no problem.

Also i want a parachute brigade.

Not even the worst people would die for that piece of shit country.

hello schlomo

Opinions on Russia and Germany are extremely divided so it is difficult to tell

Let me guess, the ones that don't hate Russia are occupation rape-babies.

Bienvenue a la maison Kurwa.

>My guess is that e.g. Polish men who may only earn 800 euros in the Polish army may consider a 2000 euro wage superior in the German Fremdenlegion

1300 Net there at the ladder floor. 950€ of pension a month after 15 years of service.
Which mean if he don't have a beloved one or nor send money to his familly might save 12k€ a year easy and thus without missions. in case of mission you can multiply the wage by 2.5.

And after 5 years in the FFL he can choose to be naturalised french or not.
Anyway after 15 years of service he would had enough money to buy a shop , a house and a brand new bmw in poland and keep getting his pension.

>The French Foreign Legion takes any interested party for 5 years assumin that the individual could speak French.

You have to not fail the physical test , being diciplinated , and have a solid mind control.

Outside the usual Jow Forumstardness, I find this idea actually has some merit.

What are you going to do with the gazillions of people trying to come in your country, shoot them? Build bigger walls? Genetic screening? These are just patches, barely stopping the hordes that living of expectations(that will probably not be met but thats outside the matter).

They will organize, they will disguise, they will use every single grey hole in your laws and get inside swimming in lake of fires if it's requires, go ahead, stop the 99% each year of 1.000.000 inmigrants, you are still left with 10.000 inmigrants, and even if you later catch again the 99% at some point 100 still get inside, after 10 years thats a 1.000 and after 20 they will have an entire new generation with probably much higher fertilization rates(they are colonicers after all).

And you can guess that you do not stop 99% with only force.

You require a systematic solution, they are willing to go through hell to get in, allow them to do so and allow them to say that they took a bigger effort than anyone inside that country, a foreign legion makes sure that anyone that gets inside gave something for the country and that was well behaved enough to last for years, and of course they are going to learn the fucking language or don't make the cut.

>Military training
>Equipment testbed
>Debnts
>Stabilization of shithole countries(cesspool for traficants and other nice people)
>Destabilization of subversive forces(now they have to employ resources to defend themselves)

There are many advantages for being an interventionist power.

Will you send them to war with broomsticks again?

For some strange reason
Polish military and polish law does not tolerate those who join FFL
For some poles, joining FFL is like exiling themselves from Poland
Many of them never return to Poland

Polish legionaries are considered to be deserters / traitors by Polish law
Which is fucking stupid and retarded, since Poles were one of the very first nations to join FFL

Polish veteran who served in FFL for 15 years was tried for serving in French army
And shit like this happens every year

what's the legal reasoning given?
and what is the typical punishment?

especially now, when France and Poland are both part of the EU,
they can't be too much of a dick about it, right?

why should even Poles fight for american/german/french intereses?

>this is why Germans are letting in fighting age shitskins...war with Russia soon folks.

Why Poles should fight for the country which destroyed Yugoslavia?

youtube.com/watch?v=i-TD-zzBw6g

Yugoslavia should exist again.

>Yugoslavia should exist again.

And Czechoslovakia too

Weirdly from what i see on the net, only 10% of FFL asked to be naturalised french ...

It seem like most of them go back in their country with their money / pension.

Maybe it make sense if you were already in the polish army before joining the FFL.

They used to lock people up in prisons
But now legionaries have to a pay a very high finesl

And the reasoning is simple
Serving in Foreign legions is illegal in Poland
Many Polish soldiers are pissed off by this and they want to reform Polish law

And by the way
The soldier I mentioned before?
He actually wanted to join the Polish army
But the high command laughed at him, and they basically told him that he is not fit for military and he will never become a pilot

So he went to France, joined FFL and he became an officer
In an interview he said that he felt like he was betrayed by his own country and he will probably never return to Poland
First the Polish army told him to Fuck off and then they tried him for desertion

>Serving in Foreign legions is illegal in Poland

It should be illegal, Polish soldiers should fight for Poland and Polish Nation, not for american oil business.

Jewish subversion before, during and after the war.

Once you”ve been jewed, you’re more careful next time around.

>All have to learn Arabic
FTFY you kraut loser faggot.

It's not enough that the rapefugees ficky you as it is, you wanna help them organize into a military unit and arm them with combat vehicles and stuff?

Excellent idea, Hans

Attached: 1399991886492.jpg (604x377, 27K)

reading up on this now
looks like they are pretty salty indeed
thanks for the info

kek

i would join it

allah ackbar

hahaha check them kuffar

Once I earn enough money in the legion, I will use some of it to pay for my sister's education in Poland
Maybe she won't make the same mistakes as I did

Nevertheless, I will stay in France since I don't want to be branded as a deserter by that stupid law

Where is division Wehrmatcht? Or is that the name for joint force operations.

/thread

It is their own fault
For an example

Polish army has roughly 1000 field medics
Which is pathetic

And why is that so?
Because you can earn more as a worker in Macdonalds than as a medic in the army
Most of the Polish medics serve in the army because it is their hobby, although many of them are leaving

We really need to modernise and reform our army
This is unacceptable

But it doesn't mean that Poles have to fight for France or USA.

Poland should be a neutral country, like Finland.

I can't understand why did Poland even join NATO after what USA did with Yugoslavia..

We are located on the northern European plain
It is impossible for us to become neutral
Norther European plain is the most important area in Europe
It is basically a gateway which connects western Europe, eastern Europe and Asia

And there's nothing wrong with fighting for France
From what I have heard, the word " kurwa " is fairly popular in FFL
Some Spanish instructor would often use it when soldiers fucked something up

The shittiest soldiers in the whole Europe. Well, romanians may be worse.

Brüder im geiste.
Hab mir das gleiche auch schon gedacht,
gute Idee!

>a neutral country, like Finland.

MFW

Good luck bro. You can have decent live there doing this for 15 years and get retired in country the country side if you like buy an old farm or something and live fairly with your pension.

There is fews poles and hungarian in the FFL , even as instructor , so chances are you'll probably not be alone. which help a lot for a start I guess.

Attached: 1519411824212.png (368x368, 219K)

France destroyed Libia.

I am not Libyan so I don't care

since you seem to be a maniac you would be suitable for it. Just work on your meth addiction and your ready to go

France didn't retake it, France just leave it in civil war.

You seem oddly biased

was in Austrian military as a medic
one tour in Golan Heights
was more of a holiday for us, as the only action we got was one guy who shot himself in the foot because retarded

the only option for a proper military career here would've been Jagdkommando
everything else gets always screwed over by politics here

heck, the only reason why we still have mandatory military is because you can opt out and do public service instead (like joining the red cross, or wiping people's asses in retirement homes)
and they need those people who opt out

still never crossed my mind to join the foreign legion

The moment you start hiring foreign mercenaries to do your dirty work, you have officially fucked up.

How about this:
1. Just stay the fuck out of foreign bullshit, apart from a few exceptions it has only ever made shit worse.
2. An army must consist of citizens who's loyalty is to the nation, not the nation's money. You can make exceptions if you are France or the UK because you've got prestige from the time of empire, so there are plenty of foreigners willing to fight and bleed for you, but no foreigner is impressed with or eager to join the german millitary unless they are one of those misinformed morons who thinks that we are still a bunch of Nazis and he's joining the modern-day Wehrmacht, in which case he'll be disillusioned a couple days after recruitment at the very latest and probably end up shooting up the barrack in disappointment.

>France

> (((france)))
> (((french)))

You really think the majority of population agree to hit syria while we are abord ww3 crisis ?

Fixed

Attached: 1523861882772.jpg (556x345, 48K)

What the fuck are you talking about?
1.Germany has no resources as oil etc. it will either have to go very cold in winter or stick with some actual forces like America or Russia.
2.Germany doesnt rule europe ...like thats just bizarr. Germany needs europe just as europe needs germany.
3. Rothschild banks are also established in europe. EZB. what you call "jews" meaning bankers dont have a border
4. Amerika still control Germany we dont have a Friedenbündnis. amerika could legaly shoot any german. if they would really need our 15 men in syria they would pretty surely be able to force us.
follow your leader cuck

Delaying wount help.
Either deport them all, castrate them all or kill them all.

Attached: 1507513659811.jpg (630x621, 15K)

>An army must consist of citizens who's loyalty is to the nation, not the nation's money.
Don't be naive
Things aren't black and white

Some foreigners can be more loyal than natives and vice verse
It really depends on the individual

Poland got screwed by jews.

You help jews, and this is how they pay you back, by saying it was polish death camps.

If you trust a jew, you’ll get what you deserve.
The world is waking up.

One of the biggest lies that will reveal itself it the holocaust.
Once people know about the jews, we will be able to act.

They will become likeweinstein, the eternal jewish debasing predator.

With jews, you lose.
They want to humiliate and destroy our people.

Jews canstick together, but whites no.
Oh and the jews cam have various organizations to threaten and extort competition, they can finance blacks and latinos as to replacethe white man.

Wake up white man.
The time is now.

>What are you going to do with the gazillions of people trying to come in your country, shoot them?
Yes.

I can't see it outweighing the disadvantages. If we hugely increase the circumference border control doesn't get easier.

>what's the legal reasoning given?
Treason? It's the same in Germany. If you join a different army or militia then you immediately lose your citizenship. They specifically made an exception shortly after the war to accomodate for the German-French friendship antics.

Fuck off, jew.