Israel - savior of the White Race?

As much as pol likes to talk smack on the Jews, Israel has the highest birthrate in the Developed world, a TFR of 3.1.

timesofisrael.com/jewish-arab-fertility-rates-in-israel-on-par-for-first-time/

In comparison, the USA is at 1.8, Canada 1.6 and Germany a meagre 1.5. Considering that 2.1 is the bare minimum that is required to simply keep your population at the same level, it is obvious that Israel will be here in 100 years, whereas white countries will not. Is there something we can learn from the Jews?

Attached: gosh.jpg (231x218, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LBdRFWAYkBk
youtube.com/watch?v=-bpesC_FPFc&t=196s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>jews
>white

>Is there something we can learn from the Jews
Yeah. Have an ethno state.

more that we can learn from them, Jews are not White of course....

bump

I am pro-Israel for this reason alone desu. They are the last stand of implicit white identity regardless of how many things they puppeteer.

They even have their own regular krystallnachts

youtube.com/watch?v=LBdRFWAYkBk

A jew behind a NS-flag, trying to justify jews as whites hahahah

>Jews are white
>meme flag
>talking about white identity
KYS
also sage and report this fucking shill thread

Attached: 1513680183409.jpg (800x764, 84K)

why do you have a nazi flag and are pro-israel (kind of)

have you taken the jew pill realizing that a strong israel is probably a good thing for the world?

no you dumb shit, if you read what I wrote, you'll see I'm suggesting we can LEARN from them. For example, I bet you wish you had this kind of border control to keep people alive, and thus increase total fertility

Attached: White border patrol.gif (200x356, 2.4M)

they have taken up the ensign, as it were, they are clearly the new Nazis

Attached: killer.jpg (600x513, 51K)

Whites won't like to admit how much of a positive effect judaism has had on the western civilisation.

Yeah they spread degeneracy, but thats besides the point. You might not realize how similar jewish and other abrahmic cultures are.

Attached: index5.jpg (699x377, 75K)

Ashke(((Nazi)))

>ancap memeflag
typical. While the idea of an ethnostate is fine, not only are the Jews failing at making one (repatriation policies are accidentally letting in large amounts of arab and sandnigger "jews") but a good ethnostate should know to be non-interventionist. Aren't you people all about that Non-Aggression Principle?

no one is saying Israel is white, though, muhammad, they're whiter than you

lies

I am, but you know, sometimes I just want to watch the world burn.

>whiter than you muhamad
what is this , a jew opera ?

And I don't agree with the NAP so much, it is pretty vague as a lot of things can be construed as a violation of the NAP

I hope you think about your shitposting for Israel on your deathbed and become sad about how miserable your life is.

You dont even try to hide yourself anymore kike
Ben Shekelino's (((Judean)))-Christian western values nonsense is not gonna work here
You were evicted by every single European country for being parasites, your only contibution was total degeneracy

2 kikes with meme flags trying to shill, nothing to see here
just sage and report

Attached: 1522827786765.jpg (591x741, 82K)

Checked. Also, I'd be interested to know how you visualize and anarcho-capitalist society functioning without some sort of widespread acceptance of at least a semblance of the NAP.

Hey that's my thread. Stupid goy pay royalty for my IP

Not a kike but okay.
Regardless of how genetically isolated they are, they are whiter than you, muhammad

stupid kike fuck your ip

>Israel will be here in 100 years
LOL

1.3 TFR, you are dead, nigger, never in history has a race come back from 1.4 or lower

Attached: niiiiigggger.jpg (654x440, 43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-bpesC_FPFc&t=196s

truediltom explains the stuff pretty well desu. But I don't think the NAP can be enforced. It's like expecting people to choose not to carry guns in school and get pissed off when there is a school shooting

Learn what exactly? Ficki ficki makes baby? WOW We should Give the Jews MORE free German submarines now! Never forget it was the Jews Who brought about cultural Marxism and the sexual revolution and don't you dare use that tired ass troll about how there is a difference between "nationalist" Jews and diaspora Jews.

You are either a kike or you have a sickness in your head so severe that only 9mm can cure your aches.

How's NY?
>Kike statistics
Name me one nation that got extinct due to birth rate of 1.25
Kike degenerate
Where are these fucking kike mods
>sage+report

Attached: 1513723304077.gif (400x220, 1.74M)

this conversation is for races that are going to survive, not your dead one grease. This I will guess about you

1. unemployed
2. uneducated or educated in batchelor of "arts"
3. unfit
4. smelly
5. single of course

5/5 easy

Isn't it due to shitskinned Jews breeding like rats? Mizar something?

Moshe and Shlomo you're funny.

Attached: Merchant-Radar.png (406x406, 33K)

Fuck off shlomo we are not failing for your tactics

Nah it's ashkenazi settlers and orthodox jews for the most part. Settlers are motivated by nationalism and religion to have kids, orthodox are motivated purely by religion. Also we have some pretty decent child welfare gibs.

Op is a massive faggot if it can't see the relationship between quality of life a free money.

Too bad all those ultra orthodox types have 8 kids and don’t work or fight

Not all of them, and they're slowly integrating into the workforce. I have like 20 orthodox women programmers in my workplace (their husbands stay at home to study the torah).

Every Jew is a shit skin

Man my shill radar is off the charts!!!!

>flag

>Amish birth rate of
>children is 6.8.
Israel birthrate is because of the religious Jews. The white race needs to return to a serious religious lifestyle and win the birth rate competition for survival.

>death to arabs
>death to leftists
I agree