Why is Trump such a disappointment?

And why are his supporters such massive faggots?

Attached: Bitch Trump.jpg (728x784, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZrFOCjwdNro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1519542422790.jpg (400x981, 115K)

Trump is a disappointment to those who actually cared about the ideas her got elected on. There is a large group who only worship the man and don’t care about the ideas, those are the faggots.

No the true faggots are saying that he is still secretly on their side and he is just doing all that Kosher dick-sucking for show and that he doesn't really mean it. They are living on another planet.

Because Americans ruins everything.

>Why is Trump such a disappointment?
Because it comes with the job
And why are his supporters such massive faggots?
Same reason

Attached: Trump reality. He has to go.png (1265x773, 288K)

The most retarded reason I have ever seen for supporting Trump is that leftists hate him and therefore he must somehow be perfect.

Son, did you defeat ZOG today?

Attached: 1514777200685.jpg (299x450, 21K)

We defeat ZOG by electing ZOG friendly presidents? Is that what you're saying?

He's compromised. (((They))) have something on him and he's not in a situation to fight back.

Hopefully he will be at some point, he's not stupid and can play the game while he arranges all his pieces, but then again the kikes aren't stupid either. For the time being at least he's going to be a basic bitch Zionist and put Israel's interests first.

Don't think I'd be saying too much about other countries leaders faggot. Clean up your own disaster first, then worry about Trump.

>reddit spacing

Cohen raid > blackmail. Trump will seek revenge.

this god damn nobody can see the bigger picture

>He's compromised. (((They))) have something on him and he's not in a situation to fight back.
Implying he wants to fight back. He is a proud Zionist with a Jewish daughter and Jew grandchildren.

For a short period of time, my faith was restored in the United States. It didn't take like for the swamp to take control of trump. He's just another puppet for the mutts and israel. Sad!

How much does trump have to cuck for you redditors not to rationalize his cuckness?

We pushed for Trump because he was better than Hillary.

Then redditors saw it and created a massive cult of personality.

Attached: 1523826599680.png (1058x685, 74K)

how can you revenge blackmail, seems like a goy coping strategy

checked

He's not a disappoint at all.

>This

Attached: faggot.jpg (3417x4153, 3.41M)

It's called leverage and Trump is a master at it. To overcome blackmail, you take away leverage. The NSA reports to Trump..

You knew he was a Zionist when you voted for him. You figured it was worth electing the most pro-Jewish president in U.S. history on the hopes he would deport a few Mexicans. You tried to negotiate with the tribe that wants you dead and so naturally you lost.

What is wrong with supporting Israel?

Nice bait libetrad

Attached: 30-pepe-trump.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 53K)

gtfo off this board

Trump has proven that civic nationalism is a failure.

Pic related suggests youre a child sitting in your bedroom, and I, the wiser father figure, am checking in to see if my son is winning his video game that he plays with his online buddies

At this point in clown world, we just want to smite leftists.

If he can, sure. Otherwise he'll just half heartedly do their bidding for the next two years until he ends up losing the 2020 election because he's cucked out and lost his base (except the faggot redditors, of course).

I hope it's not the case and he figures out a way to get out of this, but either way they have him under the thumb right now and putting your trust in someone that's compromised seems fucking retarded to me.

>"WTF?! Trump bombed an irrelevant, almost abandoned hangar like he did last year?! I suddenly hate him now!"

Hi shill.

Attached: Shill 8.png (1222x516, 288K)

where is the wall? where is the infrastructure bill? where is the non interventionism? where are the prosecutions of high ranking democrats and republicans that conspired against the US? where is the sanctuary cities ban?

what the fuck did he do except sign a worthless tax bill in order to enrich the 1%

>those who actually cared

this can only ever mean faggots

>It's just a missile attack on a sovereign nation in contravention of international law that could spark WW3. Nothing to see here folks!

we fought against hillary to literally avoid WW3 and wars for israel against soverign nations who have nothing but rocks and sicks and paper airplanes as a fucking army and defense force.

and now this?

i fucking told you "america" the illegal state/country is corrupt. you didn't listen. oh well.

burn in hell.

Attached: MAGAtards.gif (220x165, 126K)

Attached: trump shill prediction.jpg (763x242, 34K)

Do you know this Mary's last name? I'd like to see more pics of this degenerate GILF

More like Trump has specifically done what he said he wouldn't, for what is almost certainly a mossad false flag you Reddit loving faggot.

If Trump launches 100 cruise missiles in response to crappy footage of kids getting their eyes washed out with garden hoses, imagine what he would do in some type of 9/11 scenario. He is a dangerous lunatic and tool of ZOG.

>OH look at me! I have the Nazi flag so I am old-pol. Fuck Blumpf for being a kike lover.

You're glowing bright

> mmmuh ZOG

Attached: nazi_shit_head_by_roadskare62.jpg (411x600, 145K)

Just a missle attack on a bunch of zoophiles and terrorists. DID NOTHING WRONG

He is a kike lover though. You can't love America and love kikes. You have to pick a side and neocon Don sure has picked his side.

Attached: show2.jpg (432x288, 13K)

>And why are his supporters such massive faggots?

Because they feel like if Trump fails then the liberals were right, so instead of looking at trump critically, they end up worshipping him and pretending he can do no wrong, because they can't handle the fact that the left will mock them for making a wrong choice.

The patricians choice is to realise Trump is far from perfect and that we shouldn't hide behind a leader. It means the left can target the leader rather than our arguments. True strength comes from not relying on a singular spokesperson, especially when they make so many wrong decisions.

Still better than Clinton winning though.

Yeah fuck off and drink a bottle of vodka and curl up next to a urinal for a comfy nights sleep you retard. Hitler was right about the Slavic races being subhuman.

>defending rich neocon kikes

The absolute state of leftypol.

Well, I like jews. They genocide mudslime craps and make nazi subhumans butthurt hard

Nazis are actual subhumans.

>Because they feel like if Trump fails then the liberals were right
Trump is pro-LGBT, anti racist, pro-Jew, cheats on his wife with prostitutes. How is he any different to a liberal? Because he promises to enforce existing immigration laws? Wow literally Hitler.

Whenever I want to look like a retarded shill, I just throw on a Nazi flag too.

Attached: 1523741678288.jpg (1847x785, 619K)

Sure thing, hasbara shill.

Attached: 1495538516247.png (2000x2000, 159K)

they also genocide whites, abramovitch

Scratch a counter-Jihadi and find a Semite

Hitler was a loser and a schmuk. Trump is not.

Fuck off, Ahmed

Whites genocide themselves

Fuck Allah

>schmuk
Try using less Yiddish if you don't want to out yourself as a filthy hook-nosed kike.

Begone Jew.

Kikes aren't Semites bro.

Attached: rsz_ptxt.jpg (800x509, 106K)

Trump is Kosher certified, doing his Masters bidding. He'll strike Syria again

youtu.be/ZrFOCjwdNro

He isn't.

He's doing exactly what I voted for.

Attached: 1499593214510.jpg (581x406, 24K)

Why so butthurt, you craplet? Come on, bitch something more retarded

Fuck off, retard. Yiddish has no loanwords from Khazar

No idea what this is trying to prove other than you know how to use print screen

I remember when the 4D space chess was a meme that started on pol and it was fucking hilarious during the campaign. Makes me sad that reddit faggots say it now when Trump does retarded shit and use it as an excuse for sucking kike cock

this

Attached: 1523876351018.png (1222x516, 288K)

Mercer

I don't know but they triggered as fuck when you cite even one criticism of the guy.

>Hitler was a loser and a schmuk. Trump is not.

Attached: you.jpg (1024x682, 86K)

he isnt you false flagging leftists even the one mistake he made didnt cause a war which was what leftists hoped for because they have no issue sacrificing thousands of their pet minorities they pretend to care for if it just means trump would look worse afterwards.
The left is beyond disgusting.

NEW FLASH! OP COULD STOP SUCKING COCK BUT REFUSES TO DO SO

> duuuuuh don sa bad tingz bout Hitla

>Why is Trump such a disappointment?
Because people who backed him have a simplistic view of realpolitik and power games that precludes them from believing that a position held at a given point in time is, has always been, and always will be the absolute and only motivating factor behind Trump's actions.

>And why are his supporters such massive faggots?
The supporters that are bailing for the above reasons are the major faggots.

Hahaha fuck off. That’s so fake. I saw something similar in my hearthstone server. One guy posted a quick line about “Come on guys we’re finally making a dent in their trump love keep it on Jow Forums hard for the next week!” Then deleted the message presumably after he took a screenshot. Some folks caught him and asked what the fuck he was talking about but he didn’t reply anymore.

You’re really guillble if you buy into those screenshots as evidence of a group of “shills” all here to make you dislike trump. You sound like the boomers online whining about every trump fan being a Russian bot in reality.

He needs to get his nose out of Israel's ass that's the only real criticism I have. Trump did say there is no fixing the middle East it's fucked and hopefully we can get out of there.

Unironically this. They're so desperate they have invented some kind of 88D chess meme about every action he's taken, even when it's clearly not in their interests and only serves the Jew.

I'm disappointed in some ways, but no more than I would be for any politician. Trump has actually accomplished a lot when you think about it. He's been making good on his promises, and when it comes to Syria, he's ensured that minimal force has been used so as to appease Israel and Neocons while preventing outright war.

Have the annual Syrian missile strikes been worth it in terms of appeasing certain people? Who knows. I think the chemical weapons attacks were done by ISIS, but he's being told by the Deep State that Al Asaad is just a child-gassing bastard -- not to mention how Trump's being threatened right now by powerful members of the FBI and GOP.

Here's my prediction: No war in Syria. If chemical weapons are used again, expect standoff weapons being fired at Syrian military targets. US troops will be withdrawn by the end of the year. Trump will move on to other things and work to change the political discussion, steering it away from Neocon talking points. The Neocons will fight back, but with McCain and Ryan gone, along with the other Neocons who've put their tails between their legs and not sought re-election, they just don't have the man power. GOP will probably hold the House and Senate. Impeachment wet dreams will be quashed. There will be more progress on the wall, deportations will continue, the Dems will get more panicked and struggle to consolidate power. There will be no war with Russia. The economy will continue to experience growth, and trade will become fairer over the next couple of years.

>it's 2016
>tell people on Jow Forums the election is irrelevant
>say that Trump is no different than Hillary Clinton
>say the swamp won't get drained, Mexico won't pay for the wall and that the only thing that will get through will be the corporate tax cuts, and the deficit will continue to get even bigger
>say that both candidates are kike lovers, and are owned by semites
>get called a CorrectTheRecord shill and democrat troll

>fast forward a year everything I said was correct

Trump has fulfilled literally 0 of his promises in over 1 year, and the only thing that is going to happen is the tax cuts and the wall. Nothing is going to change.

Literally the only people around here that still support Trump are the_donald Useful Idiot newfags who will follow Trump right into yet another war of big business interests in the Middle East.

And the only thing you faggots will be able to respond with is calling me a memeflag like the newfags the rest of the people in this thread are.

Attached: 1518035277717.jpg (600x485, 89K)

Tbh honest even during the election he was a civnat hoorah patriotism faggot. People just kept inferring that he was hitler 2.0. The "le billionaire who funded himself and btfo the jews at their own game" is so comically retarded. Thats not how shit works, the game is rigged.

Hes not a disappointment to any who wasnt retarded enough to think he was anything other than a kike plant.

Someone get this Ivan his world's greatest goy award.

> only serves the Jew
You poor little nazi kid. Did the Jew rape you?

Attached: 1521135992919.png (844x565, 52K)

Yeah the 44 gorillionD chess meme has got to go ok he loves Israel sorry it's true. Also Christians who praise jews aren't Christian especially given jewish stance on Jesus.

Lmao. Hes just a NY elite shill its not some grand narrative.

> Jesus
More like Jizzass

I don't know if you're trying to offend me but I'm agnostic not a Christian.

On one level or another, they've raped the whole west.

>h-haa i-it's fake

>cult
>boomer
>neocon
>ban /ptg/
>under kike control
>betrayal
>redditor
>go back to T_D
>die for isreal

surely these repeating phrases that are being spammed at the board mean nothing

Attached: 1473394999948.jpg (499x604, 72K)

>It is a 'Trump does something against russian interests and now the russian shills and useful idiots dont want him anymore' thread.
How unexpected.

based rick

You people are retarded. Itll be 7 years into his presidency and you'll be screaming "4-d chess!" By then white genocided will be irreversible. All teumo ever was, was a con to placate the right. People were seeing what a sham (((democracy))) was and trump got everyone right back in the democrat/republican divide.

He's a russian jew.

I'm not totally against Trump but telling people they can't criticize him or things he is doing is ridiculous. More war in the middle east is not America first in the slightest bit. Serving the interest of a foreign government Israel isn't.

> being not a nazi means being a Jew

But zog is real.