Describe why you hate minorities

Attached: What-is-a-Gazelle-Diverst-Group2-e1335241836339.jpg (2612x1666, 784K)

Stealing tax dollars for their welfare and abortions

I'm the real racist.

They destabilise native family-building efforts.

Attached: 1523725988999.jpg (1069x1200, 227K)

Brown skin, smelly accent, pretend to be engineers or scientists. Live in the western countries instead of me.

You've been lied to, OP. This is a messageboard of peace.

I believe in treating everyone equally, regardless of their race. This is considered a racist position now.

Minorities are the worst kind of racist, they're always going on about waycism whilst being the biggest practitioners of it! They're fucking retarded hypocrites!

I don't hate minorities, Whites are a minority

Because talent and being the right person for the job is trumped by not having enough niggers employed to sexually harass your female workers.

They are flooding into Europe and European countries ethnically replacing the native population. The ones coming are ALL criminals for taking part in an ethnic replacement.

Do I hate a non-European that stays in his own country that has empathy and intelligence? No

Once they become the majority, I love minorities (me)

>Mashallah

Mashallah

All they bring is problems. Constant political and social agitation. Dangerous ghettos and crime. They vote for shitty policies that wreck the rest of society.

There are no positives. They should fuck off back to their native shit-holes and stay out of mine. I used to like some of them. Used to think we should try to keep the good ones. However I don't care anymore. All these nasty arguments about minority rights or white privilege... they only happen because these people are here.

Get rid of them. I don't care how.

There souldn't be "minorities". Any diaspora in homogeneous nation is always a parasite that puts interests of their own above that of host. Therefore in proper nation there should be no diasporas, and any alien should never be given permanent residency.

>ugly
>stupid
>incompitent
>eats up tax dollars
>commit more crimes
>Multiply at retarded rates
>On top of all of this complain about white people who have given the world and them everything they have

As of now I don't have a problem with east asians though but that's because they're relatively few and quiet in the western world. Other Asians, especially Pacific Islanders are not only more ugly but complain a lot.

I don't hate all minorities, but id say they don't identity at all with the history of the US, and therefore don't appreciate it, and therefore will abuse our rights and get them taken away (see gun crime stats)

I don't hate all minorities, but id say they don't identity at all with the history of the US, and therefore don't appreciate it, and therefore will abuse our rights and get them taken away (see gun crime stats and/or hatespeech)

I don't hate minorities.

I hate niggers.

Attached: I hate niggers.jpg (480x480, 75K)

Attached: Diversity.png (2380x1784, 3.26M)

They smell bad

upvoted

How about you make a thread that doesn't hinge on your projected assumption and actually have some discussion hmm? Oh wait, that isn't why you made the thread. You just want foolish anons to take your bait and spend time trying to climb up a morality hill that you made a steep incline from the start just by how you phrased your OP.
Eat a dick.

They are not minorities. All of them are too numerous

I'm sorry if I offended you. My intentions was to see why some people hate minorities, and not to hold a discussion.

The work towards their own interests as a group and complain and undermine the progress of the entire nation, especially the majority who's individuals work for individual interests.
They cause a shit ton of problems because of this and that wouldn't happen if each nation was homogenous and working together while separated.

I like the hungarians here, though.

You must be a fug

Attached: democrats2020.jpg (1550x800, 216K)

-attacking the natives
-deliberate destruction of families.
-back room deals using connections to our politcians to force people out of property they own which means Homes land and businesses
-theft
-kidnapping
-extortion
-blackmail
-Murder
-Rape
-Poisoning
-Enviromental destruction
-Non-Australian behaviour
-Stealing welfare
-Putting Regular people onto welfare and making illegal to not work due to some how having -employment in government jobs without even being a citizen
-employment in government jobs without even being a citizen
-foreigners owning land and landlording over native renters
-Helping build private armies for the politicians to stay in power
-Astroturfing
-Paytoplay
-General Sedition
-Attempts to undermine the citizens and Australian armed forces.
-counter intelligence operations
You know the usual stuff.

Attached: 345357465756.png (724x752, 475K)

Incompatible with the culture of the majority and therefore force it to change.

theyre like sled dogs.just going on and on just because.

THE SMELL

>**
-putting regular people onto welfare and making it a crime for them to work.
And also I forgot attempting to make it a crime to be self employed
Grow your own produce
Or add onto the land you own (how they can seize the land you bought after 50 years of saving money because you decided to add a vegetable patch)

Attached: 31224435645.png (803x737, 427K)

Chinese using their currency manipulation to fraudulently purchase land.
Especially.

Attached: 2346465756.png (760x752, 423K)

then effectively extort natives of millions of dollars in rent.

Attached: 2647456746.png (760x752, 423K)

dumb frogposter

1 Australian Dollar equals
4.88 Chinese Yuan

Attached: 3453456457456.png (760x752, 423K)

they are the majority

I don't, minorities treated me with respect and they got that in return. Whites don't treat me with respect, they bully.

Not white

Minorities overwhelmingly vote for bigger state
So the best way to smash the state is 1488

Attached: M3Jcm7x.jpg (640x800, 59K)

For me, it boils down to different values. I work closely with an Indian and a Chinese bloke; the Indian is absolutely fucking useless (knowingly useless, and wilfully ignorant - has no intention of improving himself and doesn't give a fuck he's a weak link) and the Chink has zero empathy for anything other than himself. He's the most robotic heartless cunt I've ever met; unreliable and wouldn't trust the cunt as far as I could throw him. Honestly, when people say Asians are "insect people", they're not wrong. They're fucking weird.

It's not because I believe their inferior. I simply don't like their ethics. It's a cultural issue. Is it too much to ask these people to want to improve themselves, be productive and generally decent humans? Apparently so.

Fuck the cunts.

Attached: Ben Roberts-Smith.jpg (316x421, 28K)

You know user, I had a conversation with some foreigners like Albanians, Serbs, Lebanese etc and they ALL say that the losers come to Germany, so all the people that have nothing to lose.
You also get people that want to study and the sort but they are on a ratio of 100:1 at best. Basically we are getting the butthole of the butthole of the world

You’re absolutely right, my only question is what about people that don’t have a nation? Say Kurds or Chechens and the sort?

Stand

Attached: 1517699598666.png (500x500, 276K)

Reminder that Whites are the problem

This would never go over with the weaklings morally, but I'd be for removing the warlord filth currently in Africa, create little Israel like states, no nukes because niggers, and then ship all the subhuman nigs to little ethnostates built by us in Africa

this

>trust him as far as I can throw him
In this case it’s a bad example user

I hate Jews. The other minorities just make things uneccessarily complicated.

this
I'm at the point where I'd support someone putting the leeches in death camps.

Why not?

Attached: 1522107467990.png (259x335, 89K)

JIDF SHILL THREAD SAGE

>Describe why you hate minorities.
>becouse they are breathing

This.

I know user. One thing some foreigner said to me was that he could fuck back to his country immediately, if Germany would rise, hell he would help us and then go back.
He told me that they have a saying:” The wet grass burns along with the dry” as to say that if you want to get rid of all immigrants, the good ones will inevitably get burned along with the bad ones, even if they don’t get burned on their own( wet grass).

>minorities
fuck you, I live in California. I am the minority

If by natives, you mean Ashkenazi Jews.
I don't recall the German people creating their own hate speech laws, and indoctrinating themselves with Jewish media for 80 years.

>he would help us
How can the nice rapefugees help you if they're all imaginary?

Asians are so fucking weird to work with, and i've worked with quite a few of them. They have horrible awareness, lack of emotions, and most of all they are just fucking awkward buggrace.

They’re ugly, the smell, stupid, they’re lazy, violent, I could go on but why?

Isn't Japan the place where elder people steal stuff to get in jail because they're so fucking lonely and miserable?

I don't hate them. I just prefer associating with my own people and preserving my race and culture

Im talking about a specific guy, he was in Germany doing business in my field.
And Im not talking about refugees, Im talking immigrants and minorities in general

Is it that bad user?

They stink.

How much time do you have?

They are not minorities at large. They are minorities only in first world countries which they immigrate to because their own are countries shitholes. And they are bringing this shitholism here.

You are on this board for no reason that's why.

They are subhuman parasites. Race war now.

I don't hate foreign people. I hate most minorities in my country because they come to my land and try to take it for themselves, they come to my culture and demand it changes and they come to my country, take advantage of our advancements, progress and laws and commit crimes, exploit our welfare system and then have the gall to accuse us of bigotry. I think foreign cultures are interesting and many are worthy of some respect, but I do not want to see my land and my people evaporate in a tide of foreigners, be they brown or yellow or caramel or whatever.

Britain for the Brits. Germany for the Germans. India for the Indians. Somalia for the Somalians. And so on. People need to stay among their own kind; if they do travel, they must respect the laws and culture of their host nation above all else.

Attached: 1408815260046.png (156x206, 9K)

Why would I hate whites?

I love these old style propaganda posters. Got any more?

Attached: 1371792189442.jpg (1840x2404, 315K)

Whites are a fucking minority worldwide. I am sick and tired of people telling me that the ever increasing 1.2+ BILLION Muslims are in dire need of me giving them asylum or some shit. And let's not forget Africa with an expected population of 4 fucking BILLION by 2050 - meanwhile whites everywhere are dying out.

Attached: 1517432656587.png (655x624, 634K)

Ole, we are here to stay, stop crying, just accept it.

Because they are genetically inferior in terms of intelligence and thus are a predisposition to personal violence and voting for the state to do violence to me.

> join and bomb islamic nations and kill around 1 mill innocent iraqi kids for no reason
> take down real leaders like Sadam, Gadaffi and now Assad.
> bomb the fuck out of the countries more, to teach the country that bombing is wrong, because fuck logic
> run away after making a big mess out of the situation
> then be retarded enough to allow the survivors of these countries into your country, knowing they hate you and you kuffars

And you ask me why we "complain"? Bitch we openly rape and take your daughters and there is nothing you can do about it. Karma faggot.

mashallah, glorious picture

reminds me of what the britbongs did to Pakistan, at the time India. Well karma is a bitch i say.

That's one of the main reasons why I'm against it: we know from history that it's a shitty thing to do. But two wrongs don't make a right and it's retarded to punish people for what their ancestors did.

Attached: 1469377016374.jpg (604x453, 72K)

> blames me for what other minorities are doing
> its wrong to blame someone for something other people of same culture / race are doing

really activates ones almonds

> blames me for what other minorities are doing
You fucking what?

> I don't hate foreign people. I hate most minorities in my country because they come to my land and try to take it for themselves, they come to my culture and demand it changes and they come to my country, take advantage of our advancements, progress and laws and commit crimes, exploit our welfare system and then have the gall to accuse us of bigotry.

really makes one think

sad how this is the case now

would you rather it be old people or foreigners?

im a journalist and they've ruined our entire profession to such an extent i don't know if it will ever be appreciated again

Attached: Screenshot_20180416-153551_Twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 335K)

I'm an English Londoner, I love minorities here, I consider white Englishmen my brothers.

i would rather see streets filled with modest hijabi women, and bearded men, who take care of their eldery at home instead of leaving them to rot like a bunch of soulless parasites.

>Describe why you hate minorities.
I don't. I just want a homogeneous ethno-state.

Niggers aren't a "minority"

Whites are 8% of the world population. Why do jews hate that minority?

well I would rather visit your country and use the back entrance to the jew museum in oslo harbour to save myself money, before offering to suck arab dick so I don't have to spend five hundred kroner on coffee

Well yes. We didn't take advantage of Indian advancements, progress and laws or exploit their welfare system. We practically wrenched them out of the mud and shit, build their infrastructure and implemented more progressive. What's happening to white countries today is worse than colonialism, because the immigrants have nothing to offer in terms of technological and cultural advancement.

My point was that it's unreasonable to say, "Britain should suffer a tide of immigrants today because of what it did in the past" because there are many Britons living here currently who were born well after the partition of India and the general colonial retreat, and thus had nothing to do with the country's past colonial endeavors.

>> blames me for what other minorities are doing
>I hate most minorities in my country
>MOST
Most of the minorities in the UK are scum, and I know this because I've had to live and work among them and it is not pleasant.

Attached: 085 - Copy.png (293x199, 40K)

It wrecks nations, Maryland used to be a nice state. Look at it now, it's impossible to fight the dems over there. Thats why I left for North Dakota. The plan is to get rich, get shareholds and slowly over the decades use jew tricks to fix the US

Shit bait thread, but this actually comes up in Leftard circles a lot, this assumption that A. non white people and women are "minorities" and B, that white people must hate them. So let's talk. Africans and Asians are not minorities. Neither are Mexicans, as an example of a culture that often gets treated with kid gloves by Leftards, there are millions of them in Mexico, America, Canada etc. Just because 4 million Muslims (who are simply members of a political cult they joined voluntarily and so can leave it anytime they wish) live in X nation instead of an Islamic one doesn't suddenly make them fragile, special little members of a minority group. On a global scale white people are more accurately termed minority, and people like me, with blonde hair and blue eyes, are rarer still. Genuine minority groups such as the Yazidi don't get any hate from me, yet I never see you plebs defending them, you're too busy apologizing for Islam and all the atrocities done under it, I've actually been told by your mob that we shouldn't judge ISIS for enslaving, killing and raping Yazidis because "it's probably just islamophobic right wing fake news". Fucking hell how far you've fallen.

I actually hate anti-social self hating Leftist imbeciles, and parasites who use said gullible Leftist imbeciles to subvert Western cultures and nations, I don't hate any minorities.

what minorities?
92% of the global population are 50 shades of brown, fuck off

Attached: 2165412165.gif (200x105, 281K)

/thread

Meanwhile Abul has 3 white kids held prisoner for his sex gangs and he phones his "modest" wife while they're raping them to brag about it - an actual case file from England.

Because they are lazy.

Another point to add to your excellent comment was that these "people" who think modern migration is some kind of "karma", always forget, or deliberately exclude, the white working class. The working class who have most always lived in poverty and suffered the same as poor people anywhere, and with no power. Today they are even more demonized and have their political power reduced further still because of the brainwashed Leftist version of Original sin: being born white. They are the people who physically built Western Civilization for the most part, yet they're supposed to shut up and stand aside while its all dismantled for the Globalist-Leftist alliance and their agendas.