When will we all unite and just take over the whole god damn earth?

Attached: 1521101423719.png (1366x768, 1.06M)

NO

fuck anglos, get out of this country and take your nigger slaves with you

Attached: 1518805322443.png (420x675, 329K)

CHECK EM

When god emperor Trump starts by annexing Canada, prompting the UK to join the North American empire which then leads us to taking the rest of the Americas and forming Oceania

Anglosphere is best sphere.

Are non-anglos even really human?

Attached: mfw.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Attached: 1523759557253.jpg (640x765, 107K)

Jews have made sure that will never happen. I just don't see their endgame.

>(((We))) should invade our allies

You must be one of those mongrel spic golem servants of ZOG. My American Anglo friends have warned me about your kind.

It's more likely that Anglos continue to sell out their countries and futures to foreigners for quick profit. It doesn't really get more Anglo than that desu

I think the Anglosphere has some kind of mind virus that makes them suicidally tolerant to kikery

Nah. If anything, I'm more inspired by Prussian ideas and think Canada and America should become one big blob

When we stop electing a bunch of globalists and cucks.

The only human non aglos, are portubros, because they're honorary Anglos.

Hopefully soon. We need to combine forces to combat the Chinese menace and continental Europe economically and culturally. Any America who disagrees needs to leave desu

The last time you tried to we ended in this timeline, anglo anons.
Not saying you shouldn't, but still you can't really expect things to go as you actually want them to.

Krauts are garbage robots imo brudda

The English mentality is basically the same as Judaism, so it makes sense.

For an illustration, in the Ottoman Empire you used to have a foreign power who would pledge to protect the rights of religious minorities if the Turkish government tried to do something. France made itself the protector of Catholics, Russia the protector of the Eastern Orthodox, and Britain the protector of the Jews.

Britain had its first non-British PM in the 1800s, and he was a Jew.

The first Jew to be allowed into Canada came with the British invaders, since the Jews were already free to settle in the Thirteen Colonies

america hate the uk, uk hate america, canada opinions is worth nothing, australia just want to shitpost, new zealand is autralia homunculi, ireland is ireland

Never, sorry.

Jew has hacked the mainframe and installed a psychological prison for us.

Need to wake more anons.

Canzuk support sign the petition

This

Anglos have tanked entire continents for the white man and make up the plurality ethnic group of non European whites.

>Italian-American friend gets DNA test
>18percent Italian
>68 percent British and Irish

Hop off of our dick. You have to put in your own work.

>we
Fuck off we don't need britbongs, 56% or FUCKING LEAFS

A worse version of the EU, what can go wrong?

Are you excited for the possibility of having to get a knife license?

They already have. English is the dominant language in the world in terms of cultural and economic importance, most literature is in English. Most people around the world speak at least some English. America is the leading superpower, influencing every corner of the globe, and by some measures the uk is the second most powerful country in the world due to its cultural, political and military capabilities. Pax anglicana.

Truly the best option would be a divine warlord ruler for all the America's. Once that is enacted, The rest of the world could btfo.

I don't hate the UK I just think that their spirits have been completely crushed by politicians and the media and they have been made complacent and therefore defeated. They need a rebellious spark and a renewed identity to regain what they once had.

Attached: soon4.jpg (753x564, 148K)

T. Hakanigger

>Jewnited States
>Anglo

This map is from nearly two decades ago and the country has become much less anglo since

Attached: article-2408591-1B95A350000005DC-125_964x720.jpg (964x720, 194K)

>ireland
>anglo

Attached: 0e7.jpg (600x619, 32K)

The north east is literally all that matters

Irish are too good-looking to be anglo

anglo unity BTFO
The real power team would be germans and nords.

that and tolerating (and creating) kid diddling circles
fuckin disgusting

>anglos take over the entire planet, wiping everyone else out completely
>maybe a few months go by
>they start fighting between themselves because an anglo group suddenly thinks they're anglo-er than all the other angloloids
It's already happening in this thread.

das rite

>America
>anglo

Attached: Anglo Americans.png (934x326, 177K)

Don't get too uppity anglos, you need authorization from Israel to do that.

Angloer than you Muhammad

The aftermath will result in the greatest era humanity has ever seen!

>Most people around the world speak at least some English.

That has lead to the concept of World Englishes and the notion that there is no right way of speaking English. Even your language is only 56% white.

heh... good luck kiddo

t. la creatura

>ITT Mystery meat Americans trying to separate America from the UK to favour their 6/48 land of origin

>Angloer than you Muhammad
Calm down, Emily. I wasn't attacking anyone. It's okay to be anglo.

We're already as united as we're going to get. Politically, it wouldn't work, but militarily we already are effectively united.

#resegregation

>self reporting
doctors don't even trust patients to self report their own height/weight and you expect someone to correctly identify as an ethnic group that's been derided as privileged by jews in the media and history books in classrooms for over a century. pic fuckin related.

Attached: american-genetics-23andme.jpg (2038x2068, 1.14M)