Matthew 7

Matthew 7

13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

John 14

5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me

Romans 10
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Attached: pexels-photo-580450.jpg (622x350, 29K)

catholic server /bkXHBgq

what about the eye in the sky?

Attached: 1523756832942.jpg (800x648, 220K)

Idolatry is a sin. Please get saved.

Attached: maltese-cross-sun-god.jpg (150x346, 34K)

Lord please watch over us in these trying times. May your Holy spirit guide us and keep us safe, keep all hurt, harm, and danger far away from us, Lord, that we may continue to love and help others as we would ourselves. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Attached: Catholic.jpg (472x5377, 1.61M)

Amen.

While I believe this to be partially true, it is very obviously biased against catholics.

stop worshipping the personification of a "jesus", the "Jesus" is the plural, those who act in a "Christ-like" way, this is what true Christianity is, it is not worshipping some singular person who was literally killed then raised literally from the dead. STOP. nothing comes between YOU and God, no man, the "Jesus Christ" who most refer to, the "man", or Paul, the converted, or John, or anyone, these are all MEN.....but they professed to be speaking on BEHALF of God, the Holy Spirit. Nothing comes between you and the HOly Spirit. The KINGDOM of heaven

>2 *He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.

*"He" who is Christ-LIKE, He who acts in the CHRIST-ian way, HE is the propitiation

>Matthew 6: 33
>But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you

seek the Holy Spirit's council FIRST, deep down in your HEART, not a MAN's

there are "Christs", who truly act in CHRIST-LIKE fashion, and choose the RIGHT-eous path. the RIGHT path, to do what is RIGHT....

the "CHRIST" is the "BODY", the HUMAN FLESH, that we all must overcome, in this WORLD. he who DIES for what is RIGHT, DIES for the WHOLE BODY of CHRIST. CHRIST(s) the MEN of GOD. the BODY of GOD.

>Ephesians 2: 22 – In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through [in] the >Spirit

habitiation through the SPIRIT. NOT through a MAN.

John 1
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2The same was in the beginning with God

Colossians 2
8Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
9For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily

1 Timothy 3
16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory

1 Timothy 2
5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the MAN Christ Jesus;
6Who gave HIMSELF a ransom for all, to be testified in due time

Jesus IS God in the form of a flesh human.

Jesus Christ was a SON of GOD, he is not GOD the SON. Once you are in the BODY, you are NOT GOD. GOD is not a BODY of the flesh, men of the Flesh, can have the HOLY SPIRIT work through them. But it is always a battle, of good and evil, and SIN. This world is full of SIN, to worship the BODY, is to worship SIN. There is no eternal happiness in this physical world, it does not exist. Please remember this, when you feel lost or without hope. Only the acceptance of this, will set you free, and restore your Hope. Only true FAITH, which does not ask questions, and does not waver, will get you through.

This inane shitpost brought to you by a leaf.

Take the Pagan pill.

Attached: 1523239420282.jpg (451x729, 35K)

No thanks, catholicism isnt for me

Attached: cfcbfafd1ac209246b19bf92fa9cdd6d.jpg (640x640, 95K)

Attached: 1478481988919.png (527x495, 170K)

Jesus is the only begotten Son of God.
Everyone knows John 3 16

>Have you ever been lied to?
>People lie constantly
>but this is not a lie

Attached: 1523364332526.png (360x346, 142K)

>1 Timothy 2
>5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the MAN Christ Jesus;
the "MAN" who acts in Christ-like fashion. any man.

>6Who gave HIMSELF a ransom for all, to be testified in due time
>Jesus IS God in the form of a flesh human
yes, and Jesus Christ means He who is anointed, and how to get anointed, by council between YOU and GOD, not through any MAN, not through someone who claims to be God, not through a Pope, not through any Adminstration

dumb frogposter

Numbers 23:19
“God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?”

Christians(real Christians) believe the bible is the true, unbroken, unchangeable word of God, that was preserved by God. This fundamental belief splits just about all of "Christendom" down the middle. Catholicism and its offshoots believe that the church(people) is more powerful than the bible and thus makes the rules, and the rest believe that the bible is the final authority, being the infallible word of God.
God does not lie, people do, beware of manmade religions.

yea and much of the Bible is written by a group of Men. Just because you read it in the Bible, doesn't make it the true words of HE who is ANOINTED> only you can discern that, and only through your own relationsghip with GOD, and only YOU know if it is true, no Man, can tell what is true, and especially not any men who compile a book.

Jews lie a lot.

I'm not a follower of any religion, the Vatican is the actual devil. But Jesus was one physical human man who was literally God taking on human form.

2 Timothy 3:16
“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:”

2 Peter 1:21
“For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.”

And non jews too, we live in a world of liars

>Christians(real Christians) believe the bible is the true, unbroken, unchangeable word of God
no, that's what the MEN who compiled the Bible want you to believe. So that way, everything that is put in there is true. And that is not even counting the complete mistranslations and different ways each passage can be interpreted. the words
God
Lord
lord
god
He
Him
him
he
Christ
Son
son
Sons
sons
spirit
Spirit
Holy
Holy Spirit
Spirit of God
Holy Spirit of God

all of these are completely up for your own private interpretation, and how are you supposed to truly know what the actual REAL meaning of each USAGE of each WORD actualloy really is?

You can't....and certainly not rely on any MAN to tell, let alone any translator, from 2 AD or 2000 AD.

Only YOU and GOD, in your heart, that is where you will know what is TRUE.

God will reveal himself to you in whatever way it happens, and then you will learn how to interpret. You will know.

>But Jesus was one physical human man who was literally God taking on human form.
Jesus Christ mean someone who is anointed by God. It doesn't mean Larry Smith

>2 Timothy 3:16
>2 Peter 1:21
There's a difference between SCRIPTURE and PROPHECY.

King James bible only boyo. Vaticucks btfo.

Revelation 22
18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book

Jesus' real name was obviously not Jesus as there was no J until ~400 years ago. His real name is very similar to the Tetragrammaton.

Funny thing is, that false prophets and wolves in sheep clothings are protestant founders and pastors who live in a luxurious life. They're mostly Americans.

Not really.
It’s the jews who influence people into their schemes.

No, I'm positive we live in a world of liars, it stems to all fields too

>all of these are completely up for your own private interpretation
But thats wrong too

2 Peter 1:20
“Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.”

>no prophecy
i said, PROPHECY, is not the same thing as SCRIPTURE. read it, it says "PROPHECY OF the scripture.
doesn't matter any way, my words are nothing. just don't take everything at face value thats in there. and you are always relying on some MAN's interpretation of what is TRUE, so long as you are not in direct consultation with GOD.

But scripture is prophecy

Isaiah 55
11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

The bible is the word of God, man merely penned the words. God is more powerful than any man or group of men, and His words are pure and preserved. No council or congregation can hide the truth of the word, they've tried (Alexandrian manuscripts and Codex Vaticanus found to be inconsistent with the 10s of 1000s of other manuscripts)

Psalms 12
6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
7 Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.