Are you racist to real people?

I don't believe you're actually racist, user. Sure, you support racist policies, but that doesn't mean anything if they'll never actually be politically viable. Sure, you believe there are genetic differences between the races, but that doesn't affect the way you treat people. You meme about the subhuman, but your actions speak louder than memes.
>waiting for the bus after work when pic related starts friendly conversation with you
>"You heading home too? Hey, these late hours are what they pay us the big bucks for, am I right?"
Do you acknowledge the man before you? Do you see him for who he is, rather than what Jow Forums expects you to see? Do you speak to him as an equal? What do you do?

Attached: man-in-street.jpg (212x249, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6KFz9WRRNpk
voiceofeurope.com/2018/03/small-irish-town-forced-to-take-115-third-world-refugees/
youtube.com/watch?v=rMDWAaxFnCA
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/02/06/trump-immigration-plan-could-keep-whites-in-u-s-majority-for-up-to-five-more-years/?utm_term=.58fd0fcfd856&noredirect=on
youtube.com/watch?v=bH-nBcrTwYI
youtube.com/watch?v=oG2ESfozdpk
youtube.com/watch?v=ywV9llEKa9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't hold the door for soyboys

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME YOU'RE NOT EVEN WHITE
I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU OP

>Jow Forums doesn't anwser
I wonder why?

They're exposed. They don't know how they can be racist and believable at the same time.

>I believe race is real
>I believe some races are more intelligent than others
>I don't believe one race is superior to any other
> I believe every race should be preserved and have their own Country just for them (not just whites)

I want to one day open a book about extinct animals and point to the page with niggers on it.

I judge everyone by their behavior. The nazi larping on Jow Forums is equal to the trap memes as far as I'm concerned. Same people.

Memes can't save you now, friend. This man has just greeted you, and you must give your response. Do you really want to tell him what you just told me?

Do you not remember HWNDU? Jow Forums is the most diverse group of white supremacists on the planet.

You think we are white supremacists and racists because people say mean things on here. Really, mean things show up because anyone can post anything.

pol is not hate. pol is peace. pol is love.

honestly i dont hate black people but i wouldn't want to interact with them ive had my bike stolen by them 1 too many times

this desu, separate but equal

I telling fuck you nigger go back from africa I am in ku klux klan skinhead and I kill you mother.

You misunderstand us completely OP. This is a messageboard of peace. And the nature of racisim is that whatever is defined as racist will change over time. It is IMPOSSIBLE not to be racist to people, because whatever you do will eventually be changed to be racist retroactively at some point.

> people
> implying negroes and churkas can be considered as people

Around blax never relax

>Do you speak to him as an equal?
>equal
Nigger will never be my equal.

Aha, your poor attempts to hide your true nature have failed. You polite, handsome boy, you. You have several black friends and relatives, and you love them very much, don't you? What a sweetheart!

wen will you lefty/pol/ faggot ever learn to not save the thumbnail? fuckjg hell, have a decent crack at it you faggots, this is just pathetic

I treat every person according to their character. I'm a mirror.

I don't talk to strangers unless I am in a place designed for that (conferences, summits, nonprofit events, meetups and mixers/networking events). Anyone I do not recognize who is trying to get my attention or open a conversation in public is automatically suspect, and doubly so if they are not dressed and exhibiting the same social and cultural background as mine. In Europe, my attitude is normal. In America, I realize people expect me to be more chatty and etc., but it's fucking obnoxious in the first place, and presents a weakness: that of being naive and too friendly.

Of course not.
I would never go near a nigger.
Jesus.

Attached: 1514267080312.gif (245x219, 1.79M)

I wouldn't be a racist if minorities actually acted like whites.
But we all know that's not gonna happen.

Sure. Politeness is also one of my virtues.

Not buying it, Vlad. You never give a hint of superiority when you're talking to a real black person. You treat them with the dignity and kindness you treat all your neighbors.

Around blacks, never relax.

Oh oh is this a text adventure game?

>yes

nope not racist just think there is an issue in culture. black culture is fucked currently

I don't really hate anyone, I just don't want to be a foreigner in my own land. I dont have much of a problem with black people unless they're acting belligerent, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and treat them like any other person. Hell theyve been here a long ass time, almost since the founding of the country. I do acknowledge their communities are poorer on average though, so I try to avoid those areas or individuals who seem "low class", but I will also avoid rednecks and trailer parks of white methheads as well.

Look in me. Is una picture with me and my 2 cousin. I no black I Dominican. En la Republica we are taking all the Black people and killing from them in there. Then we are sending back from africa because we are make it the kukluxklan.

Attached: en_el_bronx.jpg (1080x1350, 153K)

Yes i am, this is what happen when you lived in Marseille .

Attached: 1522276897541.png (500x487, 150K)

I'm not sure equal is the correct word. We should support each people have their separate nations but we can not hold everyone to the same standards. Therefore I think each should have their separate nations or repatriated to their nations. and nothing more should be expected.

Is it racism if a behavior stems from years of first hand experience?

>picrelated

Also , yes anyone who knows me knows my beliefs and I manage fine with girls etc . Girls will follow if you lead

Attached: never_relax.webm (640x480, 2.27M)

I challenge anyone who holds liberal viewpoints to live in a majority black area . They will emerge with a new understanding of race realism and "racism"

Attached: Nigger steals a wall(1).webm (240x278, 2.02M)

Never, I judge people as individuals and don't attribute any flaws I detect as due to their race.

>Saturday night, 1am
>leave a pub with friends
>outside there is a migrant selling tissues and
lighters
>he was bothering people who were outside smoking
>he looks at me: "hello brother, how are you tonight?"
>"Hello, I'm fine thank you, how is the selling going?"
>"no good, nobody is buying anything"
>"too bad, Italians really don't like when you insist too much"
>"what about you, do you want to buy?"
>I respond to him while I walking away, trying to get to my friends:"No, thank you, I wouldn't want you to think you are welcome here or rise your expectations."
>he stay in silence
>while we were walking to the cars on the same street Carabinieri
>they stop next to the migrant and tell him to go away and bothering the pub customers
>the cute barista that served us at the pub called the Carabinieri
>mfw we are not racists we just don't want to be bothered

Attached: 1522218129211.jpg (500x375, 29K)

Shill. Out

Attached: 076.png (860x684, 228K)

racism is for democrats for political gain.
my racism is of the actions of certain groups of people.over time ive learned that niggers are animals.doesnt matter background,economic status.they are drug addicts,thieves and murderers due to an undersized brain .way it is and always wil be.i lived in dc for 10 years and look a nigger in the eye for longer than usual and they will challenge you,straight up animal bullshit like we are apes in the serengetti.on days i was fed up id fight ,was so easy it was ridiculous.last one was in 7 eleven and knocked the nigger cold after pushing me because i didnt defer to it walking by getting a coke.fucked up his skinny friends shoulder by hyper extending it as well but cops never did shit.dc is corrupt as fuck,even shootings get glossed over...personally i think it is institutionalized laziness.just battle fatigue of seeing same shit over and over.murder rape robbery over and over.
so to your musing of nice black kid that will never do nuffin.
i can talk to a nigger for weeks and he wont know im 88.theres no advantage in letting anyone know shit about anything much less a nigger so why would i let him know im not going to take my eye off him nor turn my back to his position.you do that by revealing power level.
niggers go from 0-60 without provocation.its what white people dont get because for us,violence is a process.not so for niggers.they dont have the mental blocks for it.always watch ur back around a nigger,always.dont care who it looks like.oh this guys based!maybe,dave chapelle is from dc and funny but he was also a well known crack dealer.dealing crack to ur own people makes u a piece of shit in my book.u dont know their background,dig and ull find something really shitty.

You think niggers dont know to stay away from niggers?
Oh you sweet sweet Hungarian.

Where in Italy do you live?

>I treat every person according to their character. I'm a mirror.

This is the White Man's way to interact on a small scale

>Sure, you support racist policies, but that doesn't mean anything if they'll never actually be politically viable.
This is so true it's hilarious. Never will ever come out of it. Just realize you're being played, because this way they render the retarded part of the right useless.

North of course.

Attached: 1520216694785.png (523x540, 256K)

I find some cultures abhorrent, where the people in those cultures stereotype themselves, and take know responsibilitie for their actions.

Opinions from mongols are not relevant.

youtu.be/6KFz9WRRNpk
all my posts are unironical irony. I was just false flagging as nazifag to show people how terrible these views are. Nothing I posted reflects my true opinions
I unironically want more immigration from s... from MENA. I want ... more ... divers...ity...
I do want .... more... lo... holocaust education! We are... becoming ... forgetful ... a-about it.
J-jews are .... .... b-best ... p-people
see ya'll on the other side
Hiroyuki Hiroshima-san, hello and goodbye !

Yeah I try to be. I called some sheboons kid a nigger and made her chimp out and when I passed some Muslim cunt walking down the street I blew my horn to scare her. Can’t wait to see what happens today, should be fun

hmmm

Attached: 6bcod.jpg (1524x958, 424K)

No user, what you are doing is very nasty. Firstly you are being very disingenuous and I can tell this through your speech. You are attempting to use this as a means to discredit the idea that peoples are different and that we have any wish to separate. >Aha, your poor attempts to hide your true nature have failed. You polite, handsome boy, you. You have several black friends and relatives, and you love them very much, don't you? What a sweetheart!

And how disingenuous you are is very nasty. You are just constantly telling us we aren't racist trying to abate any sense of resentment, you're trying to brainwash us and change the narrative. You talk like a slimy person.

With that out of the way, I will tell you this I am not a very sweet person but I am also not an idiot and I do not hate these people. However, whenever this blacked horseshit, or muslims speak of conquering our lands, ect. an anger stirs within me. The longer they are here the more resentment and anger that will build in the populace. And soon a majority of whites may begin to have hatred for others just as the invaders now have hatred for the hosts (whites). But do not mistake a lack of hate for a lack of conviction, I do most certainly want them gone. I want them to return to their lands of origin and for us to have our own countries. We simply are not able to integrate and you can see this in any country that's is multiracial with that critical mass of people. It does not work, it hasn't worked in the United States, South Africa, France, Germany, ect. And, when whites become the minority who are relatively peaceful, as can be seen in South Africa and Rhodesia a majority of blacks want the whites gone or dead. Plus there is no reason to integrate or no wish for them to. There is no benefit to multiculturalism.

Like the Native Americans, we all know that integration does not work instead the population replaced. Now, stop being a slimy person.

This.

holly shit we are less white than Afganistan.

Attached: letthatsinkin.jpg (500x542, 117K)

Travelling the Italian North with my friends back in 2014 red-pilled me 100%. Seeing the amazing sights and fantastic italians contrasted with pond-scum niggers and indians littering the streets. Amazing country though, Italians where so kind to us, and our attempts at Italian, but the moment a black man/migant walks past, their visible disregard/disgust is priceless

Thread saged

Thank you based aussie

the 20% of blacks who are like that I acknowledge as human the other 80% nogging around deserve the ovens.

Jow Forums is satire. Nobody here is actually racist, brainlet OP.

Attached: 1523475228950.png (595x594, 488K)

if a nigger has his pants down to his knees speaking Ebonics id treat him far different from some well dressed well spoken black guy... so yes and no? im not going to call some successful businessman a nigger just because hes black...

But what if the jew consented?

oh im sorry tyrome have we met? i dont think we have but who knows right. you sure as fuck like to pretend we have

I avoid niggers like the plague.

I'm not racist or a supremacist but I am a nationalist so niggers gtfo

>friendly
>nigger
>talking about "these late hours" and "the big bucks" like its fucking 1953
leave mommy's basement before you start threads

Not to real people. Non-whites aren't real people, after all.

Why would I be racist to people?

Oh wait, you thought negroids are people?
>Do you acknowledge the man before you?
Another coal fart from Guinea, Cote d'ivoire or whatever nigshithole he sprung up from to get spanish citizenship in order to move to France, the Africa of the north.
> Do you see him for who he is
Yes, a nigger outside of Africa that wants to be in France.
>rather than what Jow Forums expects you to see?
user, we are Jow Forums.
>Do you speak to him as an equal?
We're not equal, equality is a false religion.
>What do you do?
If he loiters around, like all niggers, leave a tip to two authority services, hope they move onto him and deport him or detain him for questioning of his status.
I've done that already countless time, got some nigs and moroncans deported.

> not Racist
> Nationalist
> Amerilard
> Niggers gtfo

Pick three, user. Non racist nationalist amerilards should embrace niggers. Niggers in the Americas precede your nation.

I live in a majority white area. Hell I've probably only seen 10-20 niggers in person, and I'd even say they were good people. Until there was more than one of them in one place.
The issues between races don't arise when its just a couple people having a conversation, the issues arise between groups.

Your resentment is self induced. Most of the western countries are HUGE. You can live in your pocket of happyness for years without seeing someone else. Certain cities like NY, Paris or London are hubs for certain kind of businesses. Thats the reason everybody flocks there. If you want to get rid of everybody thats not your tribe, you lose lots business. That is the reason these cities will fight you. Because you want to take away business.

Multiculturalism isn't even a thing. If I watch the banking quarter every morning, everybody might have different roots, but they all wear business dresses in shades of blue. What exactly is there multiculturalism? Do they have different math? Do they spit people in the face, if they disagree? At the end its always a certain degree of integration. And those who can't do that, need to leave, as they always did.
Your sentiment is clear, but your "solutions" don't come from a level of strenght or clarity. Anger requires constant energy. Can't see how you can get angry if you live on your own farm.

>>I don't believe one race is superior to any other
>because Whites and Abbos contribute equally to Australian society.

Stop being a faggot dude, just be honest about these things.

I wasnt racist till I got attacked by a group of feral arabs in middle of the fucking city for being nothing more but a White Christian, they literally told me "do you know where you are?" before assaulting me 15 to 1, now my whole family's voting PVV/FVD

>You never give a hint of superiority when you're talking to a real black person
I always make fun in Romanian if I see a nigger on street or at the University of Medicine. They can see on my face the disgust I have for them. I will never be kind to a nigger. They have no place outside of Africa.

As a mixed race user, you're all fucking nigger-kike-faggot-cracker-trap sluts who will amount to nothing except making me laugh my ass off while I muddy the gene pool. Eat seven shade of dick while making me a burrito you fucks, and I'll get back to blackpilling this German bitch.

Attached: 1521848437671.gif (500x271, 870K)

I'm sorry what are you even talking about. No it is not self induced you see non-whites being pushed to the 4 corners of all European countries. Whether it be in the United States where spics are traveling to rural areas and establishing their own communities or the like the little Irish town of Lisdoonvarna.
voiceofeurope.com/2018/03/small-irish-town-forced-to-take-115-third-world-refugees/
You can see how they are pushing them into multiple cities and continuing to push them throughout Sweden and how Germans will be a minority soon in German and whites in America if immigration is not severely changed soon and the invaders repatriated.
youtube.com/watch?v=rMDWAaxFnCA
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/02/06/trump-immigration-plan-could-keep-whites-in-u-s-majority-for-up-to-five-more-years/?utm_term=.58fd0fcfd856&noredirect=on

It is not the reason people flock to major cities because the treasonous governments will protect them and give them gibs and let them stay there and they know that. And these people only drain our countries resources and sink us further in debt (which does create more money for the banks however.)
youtube.com/watch?v=bH-nBcrTwYI

And yes, multiculturalism is a thing for the reasons I suggested above as well as the fact that it balkanizes populations as you can see in all of these countries. You lose all identity of what it means to be x. Also you seem to be in favor of the invasion because it creates more debt which in turn creates more money? What good is money if your people never reap the benefits and are extinct? If your people are forced to through taxation fund these people on government handouts? These changes do not benefit the natives.

>They have no place outside of Africa.
Absolutely this. Based latinbro.
Negroids have no legal, cultural, historical, moral, ethnic basis to exist in Europe.
We didn't ask for them, we don't want them, we don't like them, even other immigrants hate them.

There are over 1 billion africans today, they exist solely because of our mercy and pity for them, compared to the 60 million they were 200 years ago and for that they should pray to the European™ human® everyday.

Coming from a Canadian too, I agree hes a faggot and probably a nigger.

And if you want sources for how multiculturalism balkanizes countries and there people there are some research papers from academics (in case you prefer that to just general examples you can see from all over history and the present.)
This video reviews them and then elaborates. Unfortunately some of them are under pay walls.
youtube.com/watch?v=oG2ESfozdpk

I don't need to be racist. Judging people by their actions is basically the same as judging people by their race enough of the time.

Well shit nigga! I'm not about to start a race war! I keep my racism low key.

Attached: 1414633989956.jpg (750x600, 22K)

Florida security guard is assaulted for trying to end a pool party

Attached: 09om27v3uvn01.jpg (728x693, 79K)

Of course they are not. Racists hide, and in real life they are usually little bitches who will always lose a fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=ywV9llEKa9A

i throw non white resumes in the garbage at my business but thats about it

IN truth though, he is still a human, just there is the race and IQ thing, which is only a big issue because liberal assholes deny it. They deny that race is a thing in the first place. No one things they are not human. Why would we take such a stance after making a scientific argument?

thinks*

>Are you racist to real people?
I live in a small town in eastern Serbia. I have literally never seen a nigger in real life

Attached: I am become death.jpg (148x226, 18K)

Why would I go out of my way to be antagonistic? It doesn't accomplish anything. I could call a nigger a nigger all day long, but he'd still be a fucking nigger.

race, skin color, pigment and watermelon fetishes are a social construct

The left does not deny that there is a difference in average IQ across different populations of people. The left denies it is caused by genetics. Racists can't explain the Flynn effect.

If black people on average have an IQ 10 points lower than whites on average. (I don't know what the real number is) 12 points could be environmental and then black people could be genetically 2 points higher than whites. You cannot prove that is not true, and I can't prove it is.

sounds comfy

I completely agree with both of you. I am not racist (in the sense of hating any race), I am a race-realist. Race exists and we are not equal physically nor are we equal mentally, but anyone can rise above the limitations of his or her race (but it's difficult to do and therefore it rarely ever happens) - and despite the FACT that we are all unequal both physically and mentally, it is also a FACT that we are ALL EQUAL in terms of who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form - and we NEED to remember that to stand any chance of making the world a truly better place. I consider people as individuals first and groups second. Liberty starts with the individual. I judge people based on their actions, not their race or anything else they cannot choose. The ONLY heritage that we ALL keep with us after we 'die' is OUR COMMON SPIRITUAL HERITAGE of EVERYONE being Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our earthly heritage is important, but our common spiritual heritage is even more important because it is our ONLY heritage that is ETERNAL. I do not adhere to any religion, but the (((Bible))) was right when it said that we are ALL made in the image of God - and that was one of the very few times that the (((Bible))) was right. And while we can have lands where members of every race live together if that is what we want, each race still deserves a land which is entirely their own. Every race deserves its own place. And each member of any race should breed ONLY within that race - that's how we maintain REAL diversity (not kike-enforced 'diversity').

Attached: image.png (581x552, 662K)

Liberals should be forced to live around niggers.

Attached: DE29FA2C-D587-49A3-8B9B-9BF2C31D56D7.jpg (673x890, 565K)

Yes, I avoid contact with them as much as possible and go out of my way to not treat them as I would treat whites wherever the law allows for such things.

Basically have a ladder internalized of sorts, with the negro being the lowest of the low with pretty much zero redeeming qualities. But I give some leeway and respect as higher as they go, but also look at individual quality (bell curve) as to decide as to how to interact with them.

Based on clothing (if they subscribe to nigger crap culture)(means they are most likely junkie and or drug users with few moral values). But its also kinda the opposite for the better muslims whom I kinda respect more than the lower tier whites.

* not their race nor anything else they cannot choose.

>but anyone can rise above the limitations of his or her race (but it's difficult to do and therefore it rarely ever happens)

reverse these sequences in your sentences, its too liberal. The emphasis always lies on blood. Also "but anyone"...no thats false, nigger will never rise above their blood. Nobody rises above their blood, its their genetic programming. It would take even for their "best" more than 50k years to "rise above" their own race, unless they race mix.

Yeah the Flynn effect, which has leveled off at this point. That was observed a while ago, in a time where whites were fucking assholes like the rest of the world, and were abusing their kids. When they ever so slowly stopped that shit, the IQ went up but it's leveled off now. And we are observing that environment can only explain so much, and that genetics explains the rest. Like we already know that spanking can lower a kids IQ by 4-8 points, but from what starting point? That starting point is genetically determined. Then you got all sorts of malnutrition to factor in, but you know blacks in the US are fine in that regard, and we even try to teach them. So yeah, niggers.

I believe race is a real thing. Niggers are on average more violent and retarded than white people. That doesn't mean that all niggers are subhumans, just most of them. As long as they don't breed with our daughters, I don't see the problem with them. I have a friendly nigger in my class, he's a fine lad and intelligent too.

Found the Jew.

Attached: C3B88D98-7EA6-408F-AA8E-2CED358FD470.jpg (645x509, 140K)

I have lower expectations and less relaxed defenses with certain races, more than racism, I'd call it experience.

I will give everyone equal chance to disappoint me though.

>That starting point is genetically determined.

I understand. However, you have to prove, without a shadow of doubt, that black people have a lower 'starting point' than whites. I haven't seen any conclusive evidence on that.

>Then you got all sorts of malnutrition to factor in

Which likely causes most of the difference.

>but you know blacks in the US are fine in that regard

Except in Flint, Michigan, where they have lead in their water. Also, we have to discount the fact that they weren't even considered full citizens until the 60's.

>and we even try to teach them.

Except the way you fund public schools, with property taxes, means poor areas, which is where black people live mainly because of the historical oppression of them, have much lower quality of education than rich areas.