When did you take the final red pill

When did you realise that politics and regardless who you vote for always results in the same public cult of personality and cringeworthy degeneracy while they keep steering the world and nothing ever changes?

Also is democracy just reality TV for idiots who pretend they have an opinion?

Who is pulling the strings Jow Forums?

Attached: 8d2.png (707x573, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Je7JdFtF6k
youtube.com/watch?v=DrYXGwMZrV4
boards.Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Jews

Attached: There Will Be Blood 20.jpg (775x425, 52K)

Then why don't people get out there and peacefully protest against the jew world order if this is the case.
I mean it doesen't take a genius in order to connect the dots so why is it nobody cares.
Are people really just a plague on this planet?

Some do. But mostly because of the programmed "antisemite" "holocaust" "nazi" response people automatically get. Or if you're in Germany you could be thrown in jail.

>sometimes painful

Chris Dorsey does his best
youtube.com/watch?v=0Je7JdFtF6k

>Then why don't people get out there and peacefully protest against the jew world order if this is the case.

They have jobs they are expected to be at every morning at 9. They have rent to pay. Need to keep gas in their car.

When the weekend comes they are tired and stressed. They want to relax and do something they enjoy.

That's why I don't do anything more productive than pay my own bills and got to the gun-range every now and then. I have to work full time. No seasonable breaks. So I can't just take off somewhere for a few days or a week. Monday to Friday I need to be in the same place at the same time.

When I'm not doing that I'm fucking tired.

Now the Left... they recruit students and educators. They also have professional protesters. Protesting is their job and they get paid for that. On top of that they have the media promoting them and spreading their message. Legitimizing them. They have lawyers and judges and prosecutors, mayors and senators and congressmen, who also support them. Who ensure if they do get in trouble with the law that it is rare and results only in a slap on the wrist.

For someone on our side the costs are much steeper. Huge fines or jail time for a mask or having a gun or mace. Your job gone, your family harassed. The media will cover you only negatively. Nobody in government on your side.

Being a genuine rebel is hard. Especially when you don't have a foreign company offering you money, training, and infrastructure to build a movement around.

I totally get that a group of a few hundred people protesting might be marginalized.
However this being an existential question why aren't people worldwide "rebelling" en masse.
Why does nobody want to fix the problem?
To me this is mind boggling. Maybe we need another major world conflict in order to come to our senses.

Also a society built around fear instead of strenght is a society doomed to fail.

They do want to fix the problem but the Jew is simply smarter than them. When people say Trump was a release valve that's entirely true. People were starting to wake up that Obama brought no change, and was a neocon like Bush, and the Trump gave some people hope and mind-fucked others so they don't even know who's Jewing who anymore. Even people on this board still think voting makes a difference.

>voting makes a difference
You're right it doesen't.

Attached: giphy-downsized.gif (288x162, 1.29M)

Take the 2004 election. Your only two options: John Kerry and W. Bush. Both Bonesmen. It's a joke. They love mocking the goy.

>However this being an existential question why aren't people worldwide "rebelling" en masse.

...because they have steady income and food on the table.

>the jews are terrified of Trump because he wants to put america first
Remember when the Jow Forumstards unironically thought this? Lot of retards here

I'm pretty sure that there were presidents who weren't their goys tho. What about Jfk?

When I started naming the jew.

The jew is the final boss.

Had to drop out abruptly due to excessive enthusiasm.

Attached: deanscream.gif (400x300, 1.37M)

He stopped being a good goy and was flirting with producing our own money and silver, and was hesitant about Nam. And you know the rest.

People here criticize the notion of being nihilistic. But at this point what else is there?
Deluding yourself day in and day out that you matter when you know people are ignorant?

I'm waiting for a fine bitch like Trinity to come along.

I'm from Poland. We are born redpilled.

After half a century of totalitarian commie government, were Poles try to revolt almost every decade we all know how media can be fake propaganda. State tv, state newspaper, all people knew it was fake and probably Russian influence.

For example my mother -in-law had broken nose and jaw after sticking anti-gov posters in 80's, and during reaserching her house they found vinyls with music from USA... So yeah she couldn't finish college as well.

So we had a culture of distrust in Poland way before internet. ;)

Attached: 1516816156965.jpg (483x435, 56K)

Dude I'm waiting for the bombs to fall to emerge from my fallout shelter and rebuild this fucking joke of a society.

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 29K)

Croatia is fuckin' awesome. just seal the borders, wait till Bosnia will die, and divide this abomination with Serbs.

The final redpill is the blackpill. Nothing human makes it out of the near future.

>Environmental degradation
>Resource scarcity
>Overpopulation (primarily Blacks)
>Economic collapse
>Refugee crisis times ten.
>AI and the technological singularity
>Automation
>Bioengineering
>WW3 with China
>Antibiotic resistant superbugs
>White genocide
>Civil war in America
>Rise of Islam
>Cultural decay times 100.
>IQ shredding

All at the same time. How delusional could you possibly be to think that we can survive all of this? Don't you realize we are in for hell?

But do you have a central bank that answers to the BIS?

Our government has been fucking us since day 1 back in 95.
No alternative for Deutschland here bud.
Only fucking traitors who want to form a big coalition between the "right" (right of Stalin) and the left.

youtube.com/watch?v=DrYXGwMZrV4

The final redpill is ironic nihilism where you devalue and make fun of everything while the world burns. When the previous system destroys itself with millions of dead bodies only then can you build a new society based on traditional values.

This except I doubt I will be there for the rebuilding

Basically all I'm doing at this point is watching clips like these and dreaming of a better future.

If so then your children will do the rebuilding just make sure they inherit a library of books and a hangar of ammo.

Just wait for the reckoning

Eventually, the sun will burn us all before imploding

Yeah but that's in the far future. The stuff I described is in our lifetimes. And theoretically we could leave the solar system.

Isn't the Sun just the great architect watching us?

People often discuss why Peterson is so popular.
It's because young men lack purpose in life.
>clean your room
If a basic message like this gains so much traction there is smth deeply wrong with western society.

Attached: IMG_20171117_225335.png (1075x1071, 541K)

>Isn't the Sun just the great architect watching us?
Yes

Attached: sun baby.jpg (1200x630, 89K)

Yeah in 4 billion years unless an asteroid gets us before that.

>>clean your room
Isn't the natural entropy of things chaos? So why clean?

Attached: MN.png (552x464, 256K)

Teletubbies give me the creeps.

What if life is orderly entropy that causes even more entropy?

To be honest Japan deserves hell. All those warcrimes... Like dude.

Attached: 1518144668159.jpg (211x239, 10K)

I think keeping your personal space in order can benefit your mental health.
The idea is to start with the small thing.
However I ask to what end? What distant beacon of hope is there?

>it's totally up to you to name the Jew and expose their motives...remember it only takes one brave soul to start a revolution.

>it only takes one brave soul to start a revolution.
Not unless people are starving unfortunately.
Welfare gibs killed the revolution.

>thinks politics are narrowed down to left vs right
>hasn't heard of third position
Wow, the kikes really ''did'' trick you, didn't they?

I never said politics were left vs. right only you cunt. I merely pointed out that democracy is pointless.

Calm down, Mr. Cevap it was just a joke.

Resources are limited and the is 7 billion people most of them mongrels and a projected 10 billion in this century, there is not enough gibs to sustain middle class living standards for all of them so it will come crashing down eventually and that "friendly" kebab making guy next door named Ahmed is the first in line to start a riot and gut your family.

>Environmental degradation
Applies to Poland. Enjoy your poor soil that can't grow food and the global famine that follows.
>Resource scarcity
Applies to Poland.
>Overpopulation
All of those niggers will be flooding into Europe.. which includes Poland. Can you keep them out?
>Economic collapse
Poland is already poor, what happens in a global economic collapse?
>AI
The entire world is doomed.
>Automation
The entire first world is affected. This includes Poland. Enjoy the social unrest.
>Bioengineering
You will be outcompeted by USA and Chinks. Effects Poland.
>Superbugs
Affects the entire world, enjoy dying of tb.
>White genocide
Maybe not so much in Poland, but enjoy being surrounded by majority Muslim countries with nuclear weapons.
>WW3
You will be drawn into fighting Russia.
>Civil war
Okay, this won't affect you.
>Rise of Islam
See the above
>Culture decay
To a lesser extent in Poland but it'll happen.
>IQ shredding
Happening all over the world.

YOU ARE FUCKED. By the way I'm an American.

Did you find a waifu yet?

Poland is not that poor not America by any stretch but they are not doing that bad. Ukraine and Moldova now THAT is poor as hell.

It's kind of amazing desu how Japan manages to sustain itself with its low birth rates.

No, here's what I have to work with. A jewess, a HK chink, two white girls and a native Jap with poor Engrish.

>But at this point what else is there?
You can at least start trying to convince people to do something about it, otherwise there will never be change until everything is ran into the ground. Try and give me a number of reasons on how nihilism will improve anything; may as well be dead.

>Japan deserves hell because of war crimes
Actually, it's just the war criminals who should deserve hell, Japan itself isn't the one doing the crimes.

Why did you use greentext?

Hot.

At least they are white and can stand up to israel and their jewish supremacy bullying.

With jews, you lose.

Is there a law in Canada prohibiting you to say those things in public?
Obviously society will discard you.

How do I go back? I'm so disheartened now, it all seems so hopeless.

>How do I go back
You can't, go forward instead.

>When did you realise that politics and regardless who you vote for always results in the same public cult of personality and cringeworthy degeneracy while they keep steering the world and nothing ever changes?
Don't worry, the system is designed that way.
boards.Jow Forums.org/wsg/thread/2180245#p2180376No

>Neo gets redpilled by *MORPHEUS*
>Morpheus is the god of *SLEEP*
What did they mean by this?

Attached: pilled.jpg (1501x515, 173K)

>When did you realise that politics and regardless who you vote for always results in the same public cult of personality and cringeworthy degeneracy while they keep steering the world and nothing ever changes?
Don't worry, the system is designed that way.

>sometimes

Unless the red pill comes with the ability to fight against painful truths then it is more of a curse than a blessing.

Attached: dif.gif (600x600, 1.65M)

>implying truth could possibly not be painful in our decrepit societies
Also;
>kekistani
Lmao

mfw it's actually the Finns controlling the Jews

Attached: 018.jpg (512x512, 31K)

About a year ago, hence why I am now a monarchist

When our cucked government forced us to vote in the "presidential elections" by adding fines to the electric bills for those who don't.
and we literally didn't know the other candidate.

>doesn't like current system
>adapts former version of current system because doesn't like current system, only the old one
heh alright

you say all that like it's a bad thing

The point is to give you the illusion of choice. It's your civic duty to waste your time and energy in deadend elections keeping the same people in power. Demoralization and apathy do the rest.

some1 make one for iron-pill

Attached: 1517390659216.png (700x5762, 1.49M)