Most powerful race

Are Māori the strongest and most powerful race?

Attached: image.jpg (340x227, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_-0D2YWio8
nzetc.victoria.ac.nz/tm/scholarly/tei-Salient37231974-t1-body-d3.html
gg.govt.nz/office-governor-general/roles-and-functions-governor-general/constitutional-role/constitution/constitution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is a coconut the strongest fruit?

Attached: tsingtaosaurus.jpg (660x370, 39K)

>Hairless
>Muscular
>Island hopping for millennia

Survival of the fittest

Are coconuts a fruit? Today I learnt.

But if they are a fruit, then yes, they are the strongest.

No.

Attached: wow.jpg (400x398, 21K)

because people like OP have nothing better to do i fully support all the escalations in syria and a real opportunity for World War 3. If you are that pathetic like OP, you don't deserve the air you breath nor the water and land you waste. You need to be killed.

They are among the lowest IQ and goofiest races

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=l_-0D2YWio8

yeh theyre all big cunts. true endomorphs

Coconut is a black person who is white inside

Or an oreo also

They're not actually. 105 average iq. Smarter than most browns

We Māori make up for our lower intelligence than whites or yellows with our increased strength and less cucked culture.

Absolutely.
We should send fertile breeding pairs over the ditch to sort out the shitposters.

Attached: maoaussies.png (1047x619, 55K)

SOLEY USO!!

HE HIT DAT KEFE ND WALKD AWAY HED B MEAN AT LEAGUE

MANU SAMOA!

if they stopped killing each other for a while they might have been able to hold onto their country for a bit longer. But most of them signed so who knows what could have been.

>Are Samoans the strongest and most powerful race?

Fixed that for you

As my people say, Tala Moana, exile.

No you're thinking of Filipinos

these niggers are still living in poverty in 2018, even with all the GOVT hand outs.

Filipinos have the strength of other asians but also have the intelligence of blacks.

>Are Morris the tuffest?

Over powered by a bunch of white sheep fuckers

fuck cunt

fuck youse ow

we r poor bcoz john key ruined th country

no caucasus and eastern european are

Musket Wars helped them. Gave practical experience of fighting with guns.
Though it's true if they had stopped fighting each other and banded together, they could've held Waikato and Taranaki. Everywhere else was already lost or profiting off the Brits.

No you faggot

What is this retarded shit meant to say?

Phillipinos are the tiniest and stinkiest of all the brown asians

No. They only register a 7/10 on the Floridian scale.

Attached: 1495657921585.jpg (1576x2000, 1.95M)

Yes the conquered and humiliated natives of whichever cuck island is surely the master race

Please play again

They had guns, i don't even think we had a wheel, yet we still got them to sign a treaty.

Polynesians more generally are. Too bad they're stupid. I like Poly asthetics, but the only thing that separates them and Africans culturally is a respectable development in open ocean navigation.

I'm curious to know of all of SEA and the Islands were Negrito before male haplogroup O migrated in. I wonder if the proto-East Asian migrants fucked all of the Negrito women and make Polynesians, leaving a few uncontacted areas like Papua still black and frizzy haired.

Attached: haplogrupo_o_adn-y.png (1017x685, 72K)

Says Canada. hahaha

caucasus people are the stringest of this universe at least

Attached: Lasha_Talakhadze_Rio_2016.jpg (1200x848, 98K)

blacks are fasters

Attached: _54957437_boltarms_getty.jpg (660x371, 40K)

slavs are the warriors

Attached: Alexander-Povetkin-Box.jpg (910x560, 302K)

The most powerful race is the white race right now

You can't rely on polynesians. They can't commit to things like civilized people can. They are 2 generation ago cannibals. They enjoy things like violence. They aren't as tragic as abos, but they are always torn between savage nature and a western environment.

lolno

>didn't even have a written language till whitey arrived
your trash mate, admit it.

yes nigger

Yes that’s correct, does that fact unconquer you now? Lmao nope still cucks

You can talk you backward squatting snownigger

I think that most of the Pacific was empty. Many of the cultural practices and language structure in the Pacific Rim you still find in the Taiwan Aboriginals.

But there wear dresses.. is this how traps became popular?

>They enjoy things like violence.
Was that not you whites doing it on a grand scale?

Actually the maori were probably the least conquered of all tribes that the British encountered. They still spew all this leftist shit about respecting Maori pronunciation and other boring claptrap. They are barely not savages. Good fighters though in the 19th century

Traps came from the Scottish.

slav stronk

Attached: Underhill2010-R1a1.jpg (642x327, 141K)

Ah yes, such good fighters they still have their own independent count-

Oh no no no this is awkward now

The Polynesians came from Japan, and some of them seem to have travelled through Taiwan and SE Asia first, before invading Oceania, some of which was populated. They never attacked Melanesia or Australia though it seems. Perhaps they did attack Melanesia but were repulsed and absorbed

You mean WWII? Definitely. Not invading your shiity little islands.

pls no bulli

we're literally a subspecie of chinks
fucking JUST

nordics are the most beautiful

Attached: 01.jpg (960x643, 84K)

slav low IQ

the understanding of genetics via haplogroups seems still a little primitive user

>The Polynesians came from Japan,
The DNA does not show that nor the linguistics.

they have small mongoloid dicks its funny as fuck. my one maori mate was overgrown as fuck but his dick was minuscule

hahahahhah.....You don't know much about maori do you?

Attached: Capture12.png (1235x800, 2.08M)

asian are the smartest

Attached: www.dreams.metroeve.com-japanese-people-dreams-meaning-1024x671.jpg (1024x671, 80K)

Better luck next time on Grindr, faggot

Attached: 12248130_1093725507304462_3935155767514581965_o.jpg (2048x2048, 246K)

and what are south americans ?any idea for the rest?

DNA is imperfectly understood. As far as linguistics goes, shows how stupid some linguists are. The diphthongs in Japanese and Maori, for example, are exactly the same in many cases and are not replicated in any other languages. Samoan sumos look exactly the same as Japanese. Japanese themselves see the poly phenotype in some of their people. Most of the ((haplogroup)) studies seem such outliers and are probably only done for political outcomes

The Pacific was empty but the East Indies weren't. There are Negrito as far east as the Adaman Islands near India, to Fiji in the west. There are small populations in Thailand and the Phillipines.

I understand Taiwan Aboriginals are Pacific Islanders, but their Haplogroup is O I believe, just like the Chinese, and just like most Malays and Polys. There may have been Negritoes in Taiwan at some point in the past, but they're gone.

There's zero basis for this claim. Ainu are Haplogroup D, along with certain Tibetans. They are evidence of a few small tribes of an archaic North Asian race prior to the expansion of O.

It's not primitive, it just doesn't tell you as much as some people think. It only tells you direct male or female lineage, but not the actual genetic makeup of a population if it's become mixed over thousands of years.

I'm just conjecturing that since Negritos are almost gone from SEA, and represent an older haplogroup than O that has spread into the regions that they still exist in, that maybe the Negritos were more widespread before O came in and perhaps killed/mated with them.

>put up some gay signs made out of corrugated steel you stole from a dump
>"w-we remain unconquered!"
typical shitskin intellect

Direct male lineage is not imperfectly understood. If a population has a male haplogroup X, it did not come from a population that has a male haplogroup Y. Women do not colonize. Men do.

No. They are pretty cool tho. I can't hate on them. Its what I expect from them.

>105 average iq
Yeah from the same test that put the white kid at 67

nzetc.victoria.ac.nz/tm/scholarly/tei-Salient37231974-t1-body-d3.html

Unlike every other test measuring ethnic IQ scores in NEw Zealand that has whites circa 100 and Maori circa 90.

NO
we are

Attached: AMERICAN.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

its well known that maoris have small dicks but large bodies. i grew up playing footy ive seen it with my own two

>Came from Japan.

Nigger please.

>Croats.
>Not specifically Dalmatians.
Slav mutt.

>I'm just conjecturing that since Negritos are almost gone from SEA, and represent an older haplogroup than O that has spread into the regions that they still exist in, that maybe the Negritos were more widespread before O came in and perhaps killed/mated with them.

Interesting. Cheers for that.

>It's not primitive, it just doesn't tell you as much as some people think. It only tells you direct male or female lineage, but not the actual genetic makeup of a population if it's become mixed over thousands of years

Exactly what I thought. Presence of a particular haplotype, which is being focussed on also, could tell you one line of descent only in a person or population with many 1000s of lines of descent. There is plenty of evidence of E Asian origin of polys, including facial features and body type. Also the sound of the language and the use of certain diphthongs, like Oo, ae, (which sound the same in both Japanese and poly) and the syllabic nature of both. If you listen to polynesian speakers and Japanese for any length of time, the similarities become obvious.

>I'm just conjecturing that since Negritos are almost gone from SEA, and represent an older haplogroup than O that has spread into the regions that they still exist in, that maybe the Negritos were more widespread before O came in and perhaps killed/mated with them.

I sort of made the same point in another post

lol aussie trying to get a look at every maori cock he can find.

Stop pretending you're a Croat, you're a Serb-Albanian-Turk mix like the rest of you Bozniaks.

Anglos took over the world, we are the most powerful

Attached: charlesb6.jpg (620x613, 47K)

That does not have anything to do necessarily with primary genetics and the bulk of ancestry

Thus revealing their basic E Asian ancestry yet again ;)

Facts my amerimutt friend

The whites who colonized the new world were mostly very moral and not into genocide despite the boo hoo narrative of the natives of British colonies.

>Human wave

>Anglos

Attached: 1514759145337.jpg (675x1200, 178K)

>i don't even think we had a wheel
As though that's something to be proud of.

But haplogroup seems the wrong term, especially as so much bullshit has stemmed from the use of that term. Basic genetic stock might be a better term. Apparently in the stories of some Fijians they claim a basic descent from E African colonists, which would fit their appearance. They may have been able to fend off the Maori

I don't know about Maoris but if youve ever been to a club in SoCal the bouncers are likely Islanders (Samoans). From experience seeing five or more Samoan males fistfighting is the most frightening thing I've ever seen. It's reminiscent of the uruk-hai battle scenes in Lotr watching these huge figures tearing the fuck out of their victim. I'd rather fight any other race in the street than a Samoan (or Tongan).

If you mean by beeing drunk 24/7 the strongest race then yes.

Attached: trellchem-2000-fully-encapsulated-chemical-suit-3570-p.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Unlike Kiwis, sucking every Maiori dick is not in their constitution.

Also, most polys have slanty eyes

Filipinos are just the people Indos and Chinese didn't want.

We don't have a constitution.

>Also, most polys have slanty eyes
That's because of the pudge on their faces.

>constitution
of course you do. We don't have bills of rights though, perhaps that is what you're 'thinking'

That would be Mexicans. Islanders don't do well with the drink surprisingly enough, they have short fuses and drinking usually devolves into fighting in no time. They actually stop serving alcohol to Islanders at some bars in Utah.

says a Dutch, you're some of the biggest drunks in Europe after the Scots and the Irish.

Eh. Don't need a wheel so much when you have relatively small mountainous islands. Necessity is the mother of invention. Wheels don't do so well going up slopes or across straits. Boatbuilding was a bit more suited to the Pacific.

haha that is part of it but same with fat E Asians, this accentuates it, but the slant eyed look is also highly present even amongst thin (usually young) maori

>Mate Parlov greatest croatian boxer
>George Chuvalo toughest opponent Ali has fought by his words
>Branko Cikatic won the first K1 tournament with the age of 37 still holding the record
>Mirko Cro Cop Filipovic a mma/kickboxing legend
>Zeljko Mavrovic, the madman fought as a vegan in HW's and almost won against lenox lewis
>Stipe Miocic baddest man on the planet right now
nation of barely 4 milion people

stay jealous little kiwis, you know i could HEEM the fuck out of you

Attached: 1516521446081.jpg (590x525, 51K)

>of course you do.
gg.govt.nz/office-governor-general/roles-and-functions-governor-general/constitutional-role/constitution/constitution

We have an inferred constitution, in other words it's not written down and instead is derived from consensus of the wording of other legal documents.