Take the red pill and stop using smart phones

Take the red pill and stop using smart phones.
One by one remove useless shite technology from your lives. You all admit it. Youre ADDICTED to them. Everyone is!
Theyre designed to be addictive. Go out and buy a cheap phone for £20. No dumbass contract which costs you a fortune every month. Stop giving your money to the addictive jew, and save it.

>but muh ill get berated for having a shitty phone!
Nope! These days mos people will be impressed. The smart phone honeymoon period is over.
When they were still newish, you just HAD to have one, or everyones like totally gonna hate you. But now thats over, and most people know theyre damaging and addictive.

BREAK THE CONDITIONING

Attached: IMG_5517.jpg (1500x750, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/brand/nokia
replicant.us/
fairphone.com/en/
libresmartphone.com/
openmoko.org/
puri.sm/shop/librem-5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just a fucking shame they dont make SOLIDBOYS like this anymore. Wish i still had mine

Let's have a smartphone license then.

I'm addicted to webcam sex.

Shittest joke of the year goes to piss stained france

>Just a fucking shame they dont make SOLIDBOYS like this anymore

They do actually. Maybe not quite as completely bulletproof as the old bricks, but close enough.

mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/brand/nokia

Age 29 and still have never owned a smart phone.

With lady boys? :^)

I need it to take photos

Dude I have a mini computer in my hands right now. 40 bucks a month. Hook it to wifi and I can STILL use it when I run out of service to tell you to stuff it, gain self control.

Thank god for Virgin. Thanks Branson.

Been using $50 pic relateds since forever, never saw a point in smartphones. Then again I'm always home.

Technology is not your enemy, stupid people will always be stupid, if not smartphones they will find something else.

34 mayhn. Same situation? I just don't see the appeal in smartphones so I guess that has to be it.

I have to go travel this week so I recently bought a phone just like this, for some emergency. Otherwise I haven't had a phone at all in years.

>redpill: smart phones are addictive
[citation needed]

Just because you use something all the time doesn't mean you're addicted to it, e.g. a car.

>implying I'm addicted
>not having a smartphone with open firmware and dual boot with android(without google) and a Linux distro.
>Not using your smartphone to sniff packets, manage your crypto holdings, send and receive encrypted messages and map out vulnerable wifi spots around your area
Kek, you're never gonna make it

how am I able to listen music from that ancient roman device? Fuck off bong!

Varg says living a simpler life means not taking a shower every day.

WHO THE FUCK CAN LIVE LIKE THAT?!

Weak minded people get addicted to everything. Don't you know someone who can't sit on their asses without checking their phone every minute? That's what OP is talking about.

i take a shower once a week, it used to be once a month

GIRLS DON'T LIKE SMELLY LADS!

Attached: 1523852495890.jpg (600x675, 60K)

>not building your own waterfall to stand under every morning
Kek, never gonna make it

England trying to give the world lessons

Fuck off
Take care of your white children trafficking rings.
Ahmed britbong.

Use a camera you froggy fuck

Fuck off I do what I want.

Only hipsters and commies carry DSLR's with them

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x675, 645K)

Tell more. Where should I start; which models support this?

It doesn't count if it's your job

This. Wash your armpits and your crotch every other day and you'll be fine

Mine broke like 6 months ago and I just decided not to replace it. Sure I can't snapchat thots anymore and my social life has taken a hit getting rid of cell phone and facebook, but I'm a lot happier and more productive. I cant even hang out with people anymore anyway because I work/go to uni all day

You can start by looking into
replicant.us/
Which is a android without any binary blobs, you can also build AOSP or LineageOS for your device but they have some binary blobs in their kernel iirc.
For booting different OSes on your phone look for a project called MultiROM
Some other cool projects are:
fairphone.com/en/
libresmartphone.com/
openmoko.org/
puri.sm/shop/librem-5/

No retard, they are genuinely useful.

Autism unleashed. None of them work irl.