BONGS BTFO, TEA LICENSES SOON

LONDONS' VIZZIR SADIK KHAN TOLD THE GIARDIAN THAT

>HOT WATER DISTRIBUTION SHALL BE RESTRICTED FOLLOWING BOILING WATER ATTACKS

ENJOY YOUR COLD WATER TEA

Attached: 20180416_103211.png (1080x1920, 1.31M)

Jesus UK just ban thumbs and be done.

REMOVE TEETHS

> No source
> people can boil water with a kettle and other simple means
>African low IQ poster
Low effort low quality bait. Sage.

Maybe.

But lets wait 3 months

Perhaps poll should start an add campaign about it

when scotch-whisky in plastic bottle

I honestly wouldn't put it past you guys at this point. Up till now making fun of the U.K for becoming a 1984 dystopian nightmare was mostly just bantz, now its not, get a hold of your nation its not funny anymore.

Attached: 1509739108151.jpg (1150x1200, 1.27M)

Nobody here cares that much about blades or Paki child molesters but messing with out tea would be a step too far.

Attached: 1457688420577.png (1016x3808, 188K)

*our

comon mate speak the President's American!

Where's the link?

There isn't one. Pierre made it up for some gallic reason.

I hate tea so i couldn't give a flying fuck

>I don't like something so I'm ok with giving up my freedom
FTFY

Attached: Vive la revolution.gif (248x700, 209K)

Pathetic

>HMS crisps

>leave the union
>turn into 1984 without EU regulations

You deserve this.

they've been a 1984 regime for years dude

EU could have protected them since it is a last bastion of democracy and freedom.

Why not just tear down the whole city and make it impossible to hurle brick at each other, just sleep in the open dude

>Restricting boiling water
WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE DOING THE ATTACKS? IS THERE A COMMON DENOMINATOR???

>eu
>freedom
you make me laff dude, the eussr is fucking cancerous, and only gives refugees benefits, and your racist if you dont take refugees, you will get get berated by sweden and merkel lmao. Bait harder.

Assault rocks will be the last weapon that the government bans. When every avenue of violence is regulated England will finally become a peaceful and diverse utopia.

Literally nothing you said is true, member-states get to choose their own refugee and immigration policies.

Is that why they're sued for not accepting the required numbers determined by CE bureaucrats ?

Attached: angrypepe.png (900x900, 154K)

>defending the eu
>implying what im not saying is true
lol look at what germany is saying to poland and shit, they want to force them to take refugees, the eu is threatening to take away there gibs because they wont take the shit people. Islam is ruining your country, and your racist if you think so.

Attached: tea.jpg (1024x393, 51K)

Have you ever accepted terms&conditions section of any website,app etc. that you use? Same logic applies even in international treaties, you are not free to do as you want even if your fee fees hurt.
So you think that poles should be just given gibs without any requirements from their part?

What do you expect, we have a completely pussified police force. instead of getting brutal with criminals and locking them up with lengthy sentences they do this kind of shit.

You fucking charlatan.

>Crtl + F
>1984
nice

Pls leave Mohammad.

Attached: 1523697664447.png (500x500, 595K)

I believe it won't be long until you're only allowed to purchase stab proof knives in this country. Amber (create muslim, tears get 15 years) Rudd's new legislation will probably put all UK online weapon dealers out of business so stock up on knives, swords and maces while you still can.
It's becoming less hassle to buy a hunting knife from the army surplus store than to get some cheap parring knives.

Attached: 1516733087864.jpg (271x425, 25K)

>Oi wh
at's that sizzling ya cheeky wanker?!

Just making the national dish, (halal) chicken tikka masala.

Attached: 18mlizb3eo2vljpg[1].jpg (800x273, 9K)

considering how easy your boy there can get swords you must have a pretty weird double standard for this thing

lol

>This

>defending foreign invaders

its like arguing with those swedes over that hot line, you probably dont even think islam is bad, and its racist to discriminate people and jail time is justifiable for this.

We do. They banned all the scary looking ninja weapons (classed as offensive weapons) but those are all far less effective at doing harm than knives you can still buy. Most knife crime is committed with kitchen knives anyway. There likely could be a law soon that prohibits ordering knives over the internet because one person was recently stabbed with a knife bought on Amazon.

>offensive weapons
Do they have insult's to Islam carved on them?

Attached: Carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

OI mate you got a license for that hot water

No, but semi-related, Sikhs are allowed to carry ceremonial knives to defend against random muslim attacks.

Attached: _40025050_sikh-knife.ap[1].jpg (203x300, 15K)

Cool you ought to "convert"

>lindybeige
Nice one, user.

Bullshit - the British might not revolt when Muslims are raping their children but if you take their tea away they'll be hanging politicians from lampposts...

Lol is that literally the reason?

Attached: licensetobin.png (950x1436, 2.05M)

good, fucking kuffar

>EU
>Democracy
What you mean is that they do protect certain freedoms, but it is certainly not "Democratic".

I would say absolutely yes. The knife's purpose is to defend themselves and others from harm and what group wants to harm Sikhs more than Muslims?

>The kirpan has both a physical function, as a defensive weapon, as well as a symbolic function. Physically it is an instrument of "Ahimsa" or non-violence. The principle of ahimsa is to actively prevent violence, not to simply stand by idly whilst violence is being done. To that end, the kirpan is a tool to be used to prevent violence from being done to a defenseless person when all other means to do so have failed. Symbolically, the kirpan represents the power of truth to cut through untruth. It is the cutting edge of the enlightened mind.

Holy shit it's literally a knife you carry for self-defense.

So stupid. I should start a religion.

I know the Cult of Kek is cringe however can't we codify some principles to take advantage of this?

I wonder what sort of blade kek would want us to carry...?

Kind of like how your empty head is a last bastion of the Alexandria library

Absolutely nothing has changed in recent years. Many of the images that are reposted daily on Jow Forums are from a decade or more ago. The UK has been a Nanny state since at least the 1920s.

i had a similar idea at one point.
turns out one of the restrictions is having a degree in theology. but if you know a guy. go for it

Seconded

Kek asks you arm yourself with a broadsword or katana

lmao
they were full on 1984 before they left, ya fucking twat.

Makes me want to have a nice English breakfast tea here in the most free country on the planet.

Attached: 1515596816119.gif (600x304, 263K)

Pokémon taught me hot water is more dangerous than actual flamethrowers.

good one muhammad

>tea with milk
uh

You'd actually be OK with the government telling you you can't have hot water. Holy shit man

>poll

Attached: reddit leave.jpg (717x880, 200K)

kek BTFO

Try and ban tea and the entire planet will burn. Not even joking, we'll kill every single one of you subhuman fucks if you mess around with our tea.

Don't even think I'm joking, you will die and it will be a painful death. The tea stays, one tea bag is worth more than the entire population of France.

The EU are the ones that want to regulate kettles. Get fucked you niggers.