A friend of mine has links to illegal firearms and is suggesting I take one for personal protection in the future...

A friend of mine has links to illegal firearms and is suggesting I take one for personal protection in the future. He says I should hide it on my property just in case. Is it wise?

Attached: ENFIELD.jpg (287x175, 9K)

I'm not sure but I notified some people in your country who will help. Please let me know what else I can do, OP. Thanks

hi ASIO yes I too have ILLEGAL WEAPONS and will sell them to you MAGA am i rite?

What kind of rooty tooty point and shooty are we talking about?

Obviously it's a good idea? put it in a plastic bag and bury it, you'll probably never need it, probably.

You are really dumb, OP.

Go to bed Brian

Do what you have to do

Attached: 1523862328737.webm (1280x720, 1.77M)

DON'T TOUCH IT

IT MIGHT HURT YOU

That lazing was superb.

Absolutely superb idea. Zero percent chance he was detained by authorities and told he'd get a better deal if he helped incarcerate other illegal weapons buyers. Not even a remote possibility of that.

Is this a confession?

Pre-1996 bolt actions that were never handed in, I gather.

This is hypothetical, naturally.

you ever just flag literally everyone you're working with

Depends on wich kind of weapon you can acquire legaly. Like if you can buy semi-auto carabine for full-size rifle cartrige with at least 10 rounds in mag why the fuck you need illegal weapons to hid on your property? Unless we talking about SAW or LMG.

Having an illegal weapon is no big deal. Nobody will even think of coming looking for it unless you happen to be a criminal.
The downside is that you'll most likely struggle to get ammunition, and unless you live out in the wild you won't be able to practice.

No way Ivan. We're only legally allowed Bolt Actions really.

>Like if you can buy semi-auto carabine for full-size rifle cartrige with at least 10 rounds in mag why the fuck you need illegal weapons to hid on your property?
You can't get that on the australia.

why not simply own a legal firearm

He is paranoid that the authorities will come to his house should there be any domestic trouble if he owns registered firearms.

Get a boat, and live offshore user.

What can he get ?

Dw just read it.

If true, why the fuck did you post about it online.
Obviously do it, just don't blab your mouth about it online

Guns won't save you.

Attached: Oz gains.jpg (962x1434, 207K)

The best idea is to post this on the internet, obviously.

>We're only legally allowed Bolt Actions really.
I tought we have inadequate gun laws. So then if that "illigul gonz" is semi-auto/full auto a for popular cartrige there is reason to get a couple (of same model for repair purposes).

Yeah man do it, I have a gun in a shoe box buried in the garden. It's not so much for immediate defence but it's nice to have

>get offered free gun
>be a faggot and decline
Australians everyone

Go mad max... dune buggy.. whale harpoon... 1m scythe blades!

Maybe to defend yourself against jewish supremacy.

Yeah france, arent you an islamic nation now ?

Cest la partouze frangin, en france les musulmans font exploser les voitures.

Mate, you can buy semi auto pistols if you are willing to deal with the legal paper work and join a gun club

>NZ with the bants

Attached: 1523074414973.jpg (500x667, 37K)

dont forget the 6 month waiting period

>hey kid wanna document some criminal intent

Attached: 067f5599a21c7b9ce70074bc9f7398f7e4d9bc7dad08a8fe51fff3666fa4cedd.jpg (600x458, 60K)

>one
Not wise.

Attached: 3.png (256x256, 37K)

Not true. NSW has arguably the most draconian gun laws in the country and you can still get a SKS semi auto. As far as magazines go you are restricted but you shouldn't have your mags loaded all the time anyway. Having 10 round mags in the safe for inspection and the 30 or larger ones simply out of sight is common sense. Owning a 30 round mag unloaded is not a crime. NSW police get around this by heavily restricting private storage of explosive material and bullets are classed as explosives.

Most people have very little understanding of our gun laws here and a lot of people think ALL guns are illegal. Disturbingly many are happy about believing that. There is very little info outside of the police gun license guides and practically zero promotion of weapon ownership.

In fact a few years ago there was a news report that gun ownership by target shooters had doubled in 5 years and was becoming a popular past time. Mostly just pistol target shooting. Our politicians and (((think tanks))) responded to this by demanding a new round of gun bans and demanding public funding to run ads to tell people guns are bad.

"trained police officer"...

Those guns are practically worthless in terms of defense. You might as well not own them at all. Even if you jump every single hoop and pay up the thousands of dollars required for ownership of something like an SKS you are absolutely screwed the moment you point it at a burglar. You can shoot targets and nothing else? Great fun. You could have an AR-15 and it wouldn't even change things

Fuck off with this you can still get semi autos cope, this is only very specific people who's job is culling pest animals , we're a fucking cucked nanny state depressing shit hole

Attached: IMG_1670.jpg (454x324, 43K)

Also fuck you and anyone else that likes this fucking shit hole

>NZ with the bants

These are the dumb cunts that started the tidal wave of women and native voting rights. Everywhere else in the western world resisted it and was looking like it was just a fad before NZ opened the flood gates and jewed everyone else JUST to show how progressive they are compared to us. Only after we rescinded their invitation for federation due to the fear their cucked mentality would infect us. Stupid sheep shaggin dickheads teach their kids the opposite though - that they didn't want to be a part of our federation.

>Let's ignore the multitude of attempts by Queen Victoria to directly petition our state premiers to allow them in on NZ's behalf...

Fucking cunts were the first ones to also allow communists and Marxists free movement when Australia and Canada had blanket bans on them ever entering our countries and the existing ones mandatory expulsion to their home countries.

Kiwis are so funny though amirite?

Attached: 1502179339178.png (640x640, 549K)

Where did I say I like it? My grandfathers and uncles were all war vets and part of the militia's in the late 40's to early 1960's cunt. They would take out young fellers and teach them to shoot and basic military training due to red terror. My father is a retired WO2 and even though I love my family and my country as it WAS, I refused to enlist to protect what it has become. I fucking cannot stand what has happened to us.

The only difference is I have no illusions about any of it changing. Australia will either collapse and balk anise due to a SEA invasion or gradually overtime turn into a yellow colony of China mush like Singapore or Malaysia where the locals are ruled by a expat Chinese elite.

pls gib long lee

Attached: giv.png (778x512, 45K)

Nothing more Australian than a garage built sten gun.

Your first and biggest fail was posting it on a public forum, and opening your mouth.

Dumb cunt.

Attached: 3214325.jpg (750x750, 116K)

Illegal guns hahahahahahahahahahaha

You can't even buy a pump action shotgun is Ausland.
You can get an sks ballin straight out of 1945 if your job is culling animals. It's entirely out of reach to any normal person.
It's like saying I can buy a machine gun in California. Technically it's true but in the real world unless your name's Brad Pitt you ain't got shit.

Fro a safety standpoint that show is pure cringe.
ALSO -
O.P. Protecting yourself and your family is more important than any law.
You do what you gotta do.

Attached: 1523130084912.jpg (1666x1924, 950K)

Police can go to your house any time if you own a legal firearm and license, they need to inspect where you keep your rifle and ammo.

Those things are illegal in emu land? Wtf I thought Aussies were based

Attached: 1522804645094.png (604x440, 100K)

It's 25 years imprisonment for firearm production in Australia

Add desiccant packs in the bag.

This is why I am moving to Tassie in a few years. Once I finish my vet degree gonna go down to the last state with decent gun laws.

I love being able to own this and I'm not military or police

Attached: _20180103_120020.jpg (1552x4010, 1010K)

>Friend
If this isn't bait...don't be a retard user

Attached: ATF.jpg (711x688, 42K)

And this

Attached: _20180105_225214.jpg (2418x3822, 1.52M)

And these

Attached: IMG_20180325_015949_145.jpg (2801x2448, 2.36M)

> and I'm not military or police
But you still enjoy dressing up like you are though

nice

It's because you're a real country , Australian is a remanant of and actual country we have no politians they're all puppets we have no elections they're completely rigged

>33333....4

Not anymore now that you posted this

user, we need to talk about that gay Taurus.

Even gayer than usual Taurus, I mean.

I want to /lordofwar/. What's the best aussie city to set up my wares?

I love carrying my G29sf in 9x25 dillon with me everywhere I go, including the bar because there's no laws against it

Attached: IMG_20180116_135747_572.jpg (948x1186, 142K)

Why would you want to set up shop here? You'd get basically no business

You mean the ruger lcp?

Attached: IMG_20160922_200834.jpg (900x1125, 385K)

I thought that was a Spectrum.

Ar 15, iron sights, semi/fa +7 mags and 210 rounds for 2 grand?

You can finally win the emu war with that dakka.

Cooper Pedy. It's like 60 Celsius every single day, underground homes. No one goes there for anything... driveways are 5km long.

I've already sent several tips to the queensland police.

I'm definitely on the spectrum but that's an lcp

Attached: _20180416_040329.jpg (1494x1868, 396K)

You weigh like 40kg...

Love me a scattergat

Attached: _20171220_145541.jpg (720x899, 162K)

Are these rifles relics from the great emu war?

200lbs

Attached: _20171216_223026.jpg (720x922, 150K)

Thats american. 2500 in dollarydoos.

Don't tell anyone you made it?

true. if someone breaks into your house and starts raping your daughter you're literally not allowed to touch them so you basically have to let them keep doing it until the police arrive or you get charged with assault. even worse if it's a non-white you get charged with a racially motivated hate crime

>no hardcover
200lbs? You must be like 6'10... or you mean 200lbs when you're strapped. Eat more mate, you look like das huden over at them German amusement marks in the 30's.

Why the hell would anyone risky their entire life just to make a metal pipe, I prefer to constantly complain about the laws and the government until people get sick of me and stop talking to me

Yes but you will never be able to leave your house like that white boi

Why not? I do it all the time when I go shooting.

Build an army with him and over throw your government

>illegal firearms
NO FIREARM IS ILLEGAL

WE DIDN'T CROSS THE NFA, THE NFA CROSSED US

Life is risky, so be risky.

Just fucking get a legal gun you stupid cunt. I hope you get fucked in the ass for this. Illegal guns are what make cunts hate guns in this country. Plus they're illegal.

Hope someone's ratted on you and your dumb cunt mate gets fucked.

Just make your own.

the absolute state of Australia, smuggling bolt action rifles baka

Attached: 1470182616591.gif (320x287, 982K)

If you can get ammo yeah. If not whats the point

Got a buddy who has one. If you're a law-abiding citizen who doesn't get involved with gangs you've nothing to fear. They won't just sweep your house. Not even when you get involved in a crime. Sweeping homes is always drug-related.

However if you get politically active for the right they might do it to scare you, and if they find it you're fucked, so you gotta be careful with that.

Oh yeah all those illegal guns make people support banning legal guns. Those damn things keep killing left and right, completely autonomously.
Niggers have nothing to do with it.

Attached: 1507428132684.png (586x578, 37K)

Who broke into my house?
Never heard of that happening.
You got a warrant?
Shoo

like that Aussie said, you need to gain muscle bruh, you look too skinny to be imposing. nice collection though, planning on getting any more?

Attached: 1517292009200.jpg (390x344, 24K)

shit like this muzzle sweep is why i dont watch TV and havent watched it for 5 years now

my autism gets so inflammed when this shit happens.

Hello Australian version of the ATF

yes