While pre-1990 vehicles were most reliable in their first 80,000 miles

times have changed.

Modern vehicles perform like new over a much longer time, so it's foolish to insist on new. As a bonus, the engine will already be worn in, so top speed right out the gate!

Attached: vehicleMakeEmblems.jpg (239x211, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

carcomplaints.com/Nissan/Versa/2016/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go ask /o/.

>falling for the used car jew

But then you're buying a car that was driven by a nigger who revved the engine constantly and slammed in the breaks.

I always buy new. The depreciation doesn't even compare to the amount of shut repairs you have to Wade through with a used piece of shit.

Attached: trash.jpg (1600x1200, 281K)

Your ID is nearly 'gold,' fucking crypto jew.

This thread sucks.
Break-in periods are a thing of the past.

Attached: OP, You're gay..gif (320x180, 2.9M)

>Break-in periods are a thing of the past.
More true for guys with small dicks.

found the car sales kikes
always buy used never buy a new car

Attached: 1519521591764.png (300x300, 16K)

>top speed
OI! we got you on camera, where's your LOISENCE

Found the guy who always has a broken down car, spending thousands to fix a rusting shit box that some spicy drove through a sewer 4 years ago after getting into an unreported fender bender.

Have fun with your used goods.

Personal motorized transportation is degenerate. You should walk everywhere and live in compact communities. Please correct your behavior.

Get a load of this guy! Ahahaha.

Attached: piano-music-stops-sic-30643570.png (500x688, 177K)

>found the guy trying to rationalize spending 30k, but unable to sell for $25k the next day.

My brand new Nissan Versa cost $15k lol.

>getting new cars
lol new cars gas milages fucking suck, along with having alot more problems then cars from the early 2000s.

>nissan buyers
Might as well buy a car with 100,000 miles on it. Would be more reliable.

My mom is 41. It's a gas car not hybrid rofl.

Mpg*

>in my day cars were better
Time to sleep grandpa.

Dude these engines last 300,000 with proper maintenance. (Which is what I can provide cause I didn't buy a Huston flood car off Craigslist.)

you must be fucking a total blundering idiot
>dont buy a car from niggers
>dont buy used sport cars
>dont buy expensive german shitboxes
>not repairing his own car
>Spending thousands on a honda
have fun paying kikes interest and dealing with dealership jews also enjoy that debt while i drive around with a paid off car

There was a study that found parts of feces in circa 60% of used cars. So you literally drive in someone’s old shite.

I'm going to pay a total of $16,000 with interest on my car and never have to worry about expensive repairs because I'm the only person who will ever drive it. My insurance is amazing too. It's worth it.

>nissan engine
>300,000 miles
You'[re dreaming. Lucky if you get 20% of that before having spent $4k on plastic that makes a Nissan so appealing to idiots.

Eh, you can't win with vehicles. You either pay up and buy new, getting by with 5-6 years of minor maintenance, or you buy used and expect to do major maintenance items to keep it on the road. By >100k most cars need all of their rubber suspension and motor/trans mounts replaced along with struts/shocks, timing components, etc.

>he thinks repairs can be avoided
>in a Nissan
Sure, if you keep in the garage. 100% of the time.

They put the same Chinese 4 cylinder into every car dumbass. It's a workhorse that gas proven reliability.

carcomplaints.com/Nissan/Versa/2016/

lmoa so what, so what look at all these complaints from the 16 versas, modern cars are electrical disasters, i rather have an early 2000s fire bird because it was gm's best fucking car and it actually worked, chevys were fucking retarded had alot of issues. Even a 90s honda civic can do way better then a 2018 nissian versa or anything new.

>implying im that old
>defending newer cars
consumerism at its finest, im not gonna give you an angry reply because your just an idiot

actually most car parts are made here dude, us cars and car parts are made in the usa dude. Chinese dont really make shit for us unless you have a source then ill be a lil shocked.

Biggest complaint is drifting because the car doesn't weigh anything. Who cares. No serious problems.

People are retarded enough to think a car has to have 200k miles on it to be considered used and forget that a used car can be 10k with 40-60k miles.

Most economy cars not made by fiat or vw last into 300k+ when taken care of. A new car loses half it's value being sold used at 40-60k, but you'd have to be seriously retarded to think 40-60k is half the car's useful lifespan.

>drifting
>with 109hp
Lies.

I mean drifting due to win on the highway. Like if you let go of the steering wheel it will drift into another lane dependent on the wind.

>buying a car
>that gets pushed around
Guess you wanted company.

>nothing matters except longevity
Knew you were an oldie.

>defends newer cars

im not even that old dude, im probably young as, or younger then you