Why is it bad to be mixed?

Why is it bad to be mixed?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1168x657, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/news/why-mixed-race-minorities-struggle-to-find-life-saving-transplant-matches
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both groups will reject you.

Coral reefs are healiest when the water surrounding them is a uniform consistency and clean. But what if you mix some chlorine in the water? It fucks the whole thing up. Races are like coral reefs m8, stop mixing chlorine in them.

Attached: Coral-778699.jpg (590x350, 86K)

You can be accepted by both groups
Why?

Because it's not pure.

so?

Wat m8?

rwa

>You can be accepted by both groups
You don't have the genetic purity to truly be one of them.

It's evolutionary good to mix.

And inevitable.

Use a human example to explain why.
?

You are both.
Citation needed

No you're half of each.

Obama isn't accepted as white, and if it weren't for "we president now" blacks would call him an uncle tom.

Partially white = 0% white.

parent's relationship is the result of a fetish, liberal white guilt, rape, or a combination of those.

mom is more likely to be a single mom.

uglier than if you were only the prettier race.

stupider than if you were only the smarter race.

harder to have a match for blood tranfusions, organ transplants.

no sense of identity.

Attached: being-a-lone-single-mother.jpg (1425x439, 71K)

Race mixed "people" are not even human. An evolutionary mistake

>parent's relationship is the result of a fetish, liberal white guilt, rape, or a combination of those.
glad none of these apply to me
>mom is more likely to be a single mom.
really, glad this doesn't apply. Being raised by a Tiger mom without my dad's moderating influences would have been fucking brutal
>uglier than if you were only the prettier race.
yeah, that's true
>stupider than if you were only the smarter race.
I wish whites were smarter
>harder to have a match for blood transfusions, organ transplants.
can I get a source on that the blood transfusion thing?

Oh fml forgot about this fraud.

Theres nothing wrong with it, only race obsessed pol fags care about such things.

Dual loyalty. Being part of a racial genocide

(as a mutt myself) it's ok to be mixed but the day the country or even worse the world is mixed, is the day that true diversity is dead.

* Susceptible to mental health issues because of lack of identity.
* No sense of pride in their heritage and culture. They cannot relate because they are rejected by the majortiy.
* Outbreeding depression.
* They're an unnatural mistake. Everyone is a special snowflake. Mutts have a harder time relating to each other than pure people do.
* They feel like they are constantly stuck between a rock and a hard place

Most people that race mix don't even bother looking up all the bad stuff related to race mixing. It's horrible to sentence your child because of sheer ignorance and stupidity.

>>parent's relationship is the result of a fetish, liberal white guilt, rape, or a combination of those.
>glad none of these apply to me
you can never fully know what is or was in your parent's hearts when they fucked.

>can I get a source on that the blood transfusion thing?
a basic internet search ffs.

sbs.com.au/news/why-mixed-race-minorities-struggle-to-find-life-saving-transplant-matches

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

Also, niggers and spics don't really donate blood or whatever. I know you're shocked at the lack of empathy.

Attached: nigger-heart-transplant-a-heart-is-a-terrible-thing-to-waste.jpg (470x888, 132K)

>the day the country or even worse the world is mixed, is the day that true diversity is dead
That's when the jew overlords have the perfect cattle slaves that do not oppose their rule.

Attached: facebook-zuckerbergs-vision-mulatto-underclass-clicking-sponsored-content-all-day-ruled-over-by-auti (719x479, 77K)

redpill me on bathmates

No respect or appreciation of your genetic background

Jews want to keep their bloodlines but everyone else needs to mix

lways fucking priviledges for these blood drinking rat faced subverting kikes.

I think it’s time Judea got a taste of it’s medicine.

Oy gevalt.

it isnt
its Jewish shills buttmad that hapa are the masterrace who will subjugate the lesser races, including jews

when the Jews told us to race mix, they meant anyone can race mix except whites and asians

no you're 200% human. you gave the traits of both races

that's why Obama was able to become president. If he was pure black he'd be a crack head retard like the rest of the black politicians

Being LA CREATURA.... is never OK.

Attached: 1514460621165.jpg (474x474, 66K)

I did Google it, that's why I only asked about blood transfusion and not organ transplants since that's fairly easy to verify. I've only found issues with niggers regarding blood because of Sickle Cell, but not mixed race people in general.
>Also, niggers and spics don't really donate blood or whatever. I know you're shocked at the lack of empathy.
Would most niggers even be able to donate blood considering so many of them are drug abusers?