Apologise

Apologise.

Attached: 1523792144954.png (720x428, 536K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't process this

How is it racist?

>Not wanting to die for G-d's chosen

Leftists hate the war/strikes as well. What does this prove?

Any one got the actual link to the article they are talking about?

Racist? I guess. I don't really care how many sandniggers kill each other
Sexist?????
Anti-Semitic?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
They do of course realize that the entire Mideast is Semitic, and thus wanting any military action there, would be by default "anti-Semitic."

Hahaha cute

All wars are (((bankers'))) wars, sugartits.

Attached: mel_check_em.jpg (407x359, 27K)

>"Bombing and violence in the Middle East has never led to peace," the Greens said on Twitter on Sunday. "The current conflict is a power play between the US and Russia with innocent civilians literally trapped in the middle."
Including countless liberal people online claiming it was wrong.

Attached: 1520449243532.gif (200x200, 2M)

You goy bastid, my entire family was gast and holocosted. Only nazis don't want this war, are you a nazi? Don't you care about Israel? Animal Assad is gassing dose poah Syrians; do you wanta enable anudda shoah? The western woyld has ta do something about it, Assad is the angel of death and allowing him ta continyah having power ovah Syria makes it much moah likely that the holocost will repeat. Do something about it goy, it's yah moral duty ta overthrow dis savage and take in dose poah refyahgees fleeing da middel east.

Attached: 8901e98b44ad1450e99cc7d8ff3267dd68e87bce70ff08bcdeb7b29fd0f567d9.jpg (260x184, 18K)

The left politicians and pundits are foaming at the mouth for war. I don't care what some random person on Twitter says.

Except they don't when it ruins the image of an opposing team. There were leftists rabidly in favor of striking Assad shilling all over the net to spite Trump and undermine his reputation. I guarantee you that if Hillary or Bernie were president right now they would oppose the war to virtue signal.

YES MASTER

MIGA MAGA

Attached: 1523706499319.jpg (866x900, 124K)

No

Attached: 6AB3148D-A61B-45C4-B70D-63E35D2A0C68.jpg (600x394, 84K)

Liberals aren't the fucking left. I hate you fucking American retards.

like i have been saying, banker should be considered an anti-semitic term. After all, 2018.

Attached: mother-rothschild-quote-war.jpg (2040x1127, 597K)

Of course. You are communist. You hate everyone that has more talent, women, and money than you.

Attached: brailnlet.jpg (664x733, 56K)

>Oy vey these goyim who oppose the war are racist anti-semetic bigots

The Jew truly cries as he strikes you

Bullshit if it were Hillary doing it they would be getting down on all fours slobbering up her lady penis talking bout what a strong independent women she is to stand up for such injustice for those poor Syrians. The left wants this war. They’ve wanted it for years. They proved this under obama.

You have nothing but Mcdonalds and chink shit you Jew puppet. Dance shabbos goy dance for your boss so you can pay your rent.

Attached: Oy+vey+shut+it+down+_56039c26a71b7223c4fafb817b3af151.gif (214x199, 590K)

So bankers can hide behind a meatwall of harmless fanatics right? Whenever powerful men have their identities disclosed and their dispicable acts revealed they always jump back to this meme so no name fanatical kikes get blamed for the things that Soros, Rothschild or whatever member of the sanhedrin get away with their schemes and money.

Bro even the libertarians don't want to be associated with liberals anymore lol

MSM is always pro-war for some reason

>(((for some reason)))

>Oy vey, you're racist and anti semitic, if you're anti war
>t. Fox News, ultra jews

>sexist
XD

It's defined as war already?

Neocons and neolibs steer the discourse of most modern news outlets. Whatever is good for Israel must be good for the USA? Right?...

Attached: 1523367815808.png (599x750, 678K)

They're quoting Wapo.

I can't find this. It might not be real.

It was a crime in the USSR to be "antisemetic" communism was founded, and led by Jews. Even Stalin the "supposed" anti Semite loved Jews.

Attached: Stalin loved jews.jpg (1483x7707, 3.37M)

Pretty good

Oy vey, my schwitzka, i cant believe this goyim, how can you aghha kach kach.

oh the civil war

>Don't worry master, I'll bomb Syria for you.

Attached: 1523755698239.jpg (720x809, 54K)

for what? america wasted tax payer dollars and can only claim they struck chemical weapons stashes but if they did it would have spread the chemical weapons payload across a city.

it was discussed at length under the previous administration. complications with going through with any strike on syria because of the chemical weapons and possibly even comiting a chemical weapons attack by striking the chemical weapons

but we know they hit nothing. russia would not be able to keep their mouths shut and would gloat about how incompetent america is causing a chemical weapons attack on civlians because allegedly a countries government did it to their own civilians. it would be the gift that keeps on giving for this administration. political herpes bruh

Pretty much the only thing the true left and right can agree on is that war is a waste of time and resouces, but they don't want to be associated with doity nazis so they keep their mouths shut to keep up appearences and avoid being called racists.

Oy vey goyim, what's the matter, you don't want to get dragged into more foreign wars for Israel costing America trillions of dollars that will never be paid off in your lifetime and you'll get nothing in return except global hatred? What are you anti-semitic or something goy?

Oh the horror.
The smartest people on the web are anti war.

No that would be the minority of neoliberals and Israel firsters in the leftist camp.

THE WAR'S CRITICS ARE BAD, GUYS.

It really is amazing that the one single thing the media is cool with trump on is war in the middle east. Especially after flipping out over the Nork rhetoric which was never gonna go anywhere.

War is good. Peace is bad.
Wait this sounds familiar.

The elite form a consensus and trump promised to listen to voters instead of the elite. You know who else listened to voters? Hitler.

Anti-Semitic views? We know who was behind the Syrian attack.

Attached: JewsSyria.jpg (690x960, 73K)

ÑOT wanting to BOMB a middle eastern sovereign state is now considered NOT PROGRESSIVE

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Anti-Semitism only applies to Jews because Jews.

>racists and sexists are worse than war criminals

Happily happily would I rather be called a racist sexist homophobic bigot than live knowing I support war criminals in their criminal enterprises.

Attached: 1520492199170.jpg (640x572, 151K)

This was from last year too. They are quite bold, anyone who is anti-war is now a neo-nazi.

Attached: 1523439214634.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

1 It's always about proclaiming victim status first,
2 the accusing opposition of persection,
3 making the accused look like an enemy,
4 and finally proposing a some sort of reparation

Most marxists are anti-imperialism and are tired of the USA bombing the Middle East

Literally the only people supporting this war are zionist neocons and liberals who believe everything the MSM says

>(((MSM))) is always (((pro-war))) for (((some reason)))

Yes, but he turned on them when Israel allied with the US and he noticed they had only used Communism to promote their own interests. He died pretty shortly after he had started talking about rootless cosmopolitans.

This or fake news

They have a monopoly on getting oppressed, don't they?

Maybe even the left now realizes how full of fakenews and bullshit the msm is lol... yeah...

Liberals would litterally go to war just cause right-wingers online is against the war.

I wonder if we become pro-gay that they might start throwing gays out the window.

Attached: c1ee22fc6dbddae6e67cb035f5e429b0.jpg (564x677, 76K)

>Kike run news outlets in the US paint people who disagree with the most recent ZOG play as Anti-Semitic

Attached: images (6).jpg (512x288, 19K)

Seems like we ought to indulge them.

>Communist

>Calling others Jew puppets

I'm gonna need you to stop being jealous of others success, please.

i did say to do a pro war stance and make it race based...... but no we had to be anti

FUCKING TOXIC MASCULINE RACIST SHIT LORDS WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING WANT TO BOMB EVERYBODY WHY DON'T YOU STOP FUCKING OPPRESSING PEOPLE AND FUCKING START KILLING PEOPLE !!

A new video about the strike in Syria and what it means for the SPIRITUAL WAR we are all a part of. ...
>the divide between good and evil is widening
The "middle class" of good vs evil is disappearing and people are choosing either GOOD OR EVIL
>and not between
The leaks are coming, WE all know THEIR evil deeds and GOD has chosen YOU to deliver this message to fellow mankind
>the message is I AM is coming to destroy the VILE PEOPLE!!! make sure you are not one of them!!!!
>clean your room!!!
Clean your minds and join The King who is returning for his creation!!!!!

Death to VILE PEOPLE!!!!!
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM

Syria video
youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE