Girls have it so rough in life

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPSzbVwlfI8

Attached: 1466354390094.jpg (500x500, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2012/may/15/sex-lies-and-rinsing-guys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, all the time when I go outside some weak beta, or Mohammed starts flirting with me. I hate it, I want Chad, not Mohammed or Mr. Virgin

I don't give a fuck, soon, the civil war breaks up, I'm shooting everybody.

jesus christ
you know we give women shit, but these fucking men enabling this garbage are the real problem

you need BBC my dear

Tits or BTFO
t. Chad

Why are you obsessed with what women do? Are you jealous that give you no attention?
>larping as a woman

>implying you have one
The owner of a biggest wiener is white btw

thanks for my daily massacre fuel

Must be fucking terrible:
>Age 4-12: Have only female teachers who make school life fucking easy as your behavior is 'perfect' while boys are expelled for being boys

>Age 13-18: Get taken on dates/given free shit by guys and probably still get better grades and go to a better uni

>Age 18-23: Go to uni where everything is provided for you, any guy who annoys you can be instantly sent to jail by rape accusations. Also get to fuck as many Chad's as you please.

>Age 23-40: Get pretty much any job you want, either because you got into uni or because the boss has a crush on you. If you don't want to work then you do fuck all at home and have the easiest life imaginable. Get to cheat on your husband to your heart's content because if he divorces you you'll take all his shit.

>Age 40-60: Live off hubby's money while he grows more depressed working for Mr Goldstein, you've probably gotten bored of working by now so sit at home doing fuck all and spending your husbands money.

>Age 60+: Wait for husband to die as you'll live longer than him so you can inherit all of his shit he earned.

Yeah I can imagine its really hard because Annie called you fat in 10th Grade on Facebook so you got 'like totally depressed' and 'literally want to die rn'.

strip clubs are disgusting
every turn someone is trying to bleed money from you.
if you do go get a dance from a girl they try to swindle you and if you disagree about the amount of time/charges, they extort you under threat of violence from security

>these fucking men enabling this garbage are the real problem.

Too fucking right. A lot of anons will shit on females for their debauchery, but at the same time, will declare males as superior, that we lead where they follow. Men have led them into this debauchery. Weak men, at that. Fuccbois, orbiters, and man-whores are just as guilty for creating these shitty social conditions as the woman.

If the roles were reversed, 99% of Jow Forums would work a pole for female attention and money.

another 16 years in prison Mr. Varg?

Attached: 1521592362817.png (288x211, 80K)

>he divorces you you'll take

That's not true. If evidence surfaces that the spouse was a cheating whore, they get next to nothing.

Jk, FBI, pwease :(

Haha you actually think that's how it works even in bongistan?

usa doesn't work like that. there are community property laws and no-fault divorce laws. it's pretty bad.

>judges still care about adultery
Your sheltered world sounds sweet.

nothing more pathetic than dude larping as girl

Your 7 children and wife will be given to a fresh migrated African for the maximum multiculturalism... i mean integration.

Attached: 559f3b13ed5c7caede55cc68c4327cbb915d86ffc5789f5ba98ba232818bcd3d.jpg (345x336, 189K)

you might not get to talk about the kikes but you done get kiked by the femjews

The majority of women in the future will take the path of cam whoring/e-thotting. Western men are truly that pathetic.

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2012/may/15/sex-lies-and-rinsing-guys

btw this article was from 6 years ago, and look how much worse its gotten in such a short amount of time. Its getting to the point where men are literally giving women money for nothing in return.

Attached: Rinser.jpg (645x704, 96K)

>OP's picture has 1 woman and 6 men
>1 woman and 6 men
>blames the woman
>not the 6 men
>OP confirmed to suck at math

What Jow Forums has taught me is that Jow Forumstards are the true feminist. You blame others and especially the other sex for your problems.... but not yourselves. And you suck at basic math, while insisting that only white men can do math (because science and historical evidence supports this according to shitty sources), but not women and blacks.

This is why no one takes you retards seriously. This why people laugh at you. This is why women run towards Chad and not you.

Attached: 1523776398340.jpg (540x429, 31K)

Maybe Varg has a point. We're meant to be amongst nature. But it isn't all women's fault. Men enable this behaviour. It's disghraceful, decadent and I look forward to seeing the degenerates beg for my help when the collapse comes, when they beg for a piece of bread or a sip of water and I turn round to them and say "where were you when I needed your help?"

Attached: 1491273455950.png (795x944, 319K)

This, unironically.

Attached: IMG_0796.jpg (3456x5184, 1.01M)

oh honey

Attached: sweetie.jpg (700x700, 148K)

yeah but the trade off is there time doing this is actually so limited in terms of paying off. We get a lot A LOT more time to be attractive, its just a lot of guys are checking out. so they don't command the attention they should for the time longer that they have than this fading object who will leave this business by the time shes 30.

Attached: 1504601043425.gif (296x299, 1.93M)

Fuckin a
This chick I work with;public highschool grad (claimed to have a perfect 5.0 GPA due to AP classes) got a full ride academics/diversity scholarship to Baylor and works a full time entry level job making about 50k a year.
Myself and another coworker were talking about youtubers and video games, she interjects about how she streams on twitch and it's a real pain in the ass that she has to pay taxes on how much made. She said she made like $5500 last year just playing video games for 2 nights a week.
I tuned in one time she's fuckin garbage, didn't show her tits, and barely talked at all, her mod is the biggest white knight ever
She's not the only one, there's thousands

>didn't show her tits
it's twitch son

Is that real money?
They are 1$ bills right?

Women can be stupid as shit. I don't think anyone really understands them unless they grew up with a sister of a similar age to them/have had a long term relationship.
The last girl I dated was an utter nightmare.
>I work longer hours
>My job is harder
>I do more physical stuff every day
>We both pay for bills but I handle the paperwork, aka her only contribution is her half of the money
>I cook/clean only slightly less than her due to not being at home as much
>She still gets randomly moody/angry/whatever the fuck even outside of her period
>mfw I can just put myself in a good mood
>mfw she chooses to be angry and it's my fault for not encouraging it

MGTOW is a horrendous movement but ending the idea that women have some right to just be emotionally shitty simply due to the fact that they never matured beyond the age of 11 would be swell.

Attached: 1466368652634.jpg (638x638, 28K)

this
men hit the wall first, then slowly learns how to climb above it as he enters his 30s. women are born with a million dollar between their legs, it depreciates everyday until they lose so much value that they can no longer get what attracts them. it's a glorious start but often a very bland and unsatisfying ending if the woman does not setup her life properly in her 20s.

Any woman on Twitch is a whore, by definition

wh*Toid bitches crave the bbc

Attached: 9ED6A261-C6BC-42C3-9362-1B5ADAC274EE.jpg (590x719, 71K)