Are you ready for he biggest happening of 21st Century?

The tapes that are on the cusp of being released (cops at the NYPD saw on the Wiener laptop) are real. They were so traumatizing that hard-boiled police officers (who'd seen everythiung) were said to have broken down and cried.

>April 23rd

Attached: IMG_3317.jpg (1024x840, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Yournewswire.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For the record, we didn't actually believe this.

Do you actually believe this fucking garbage? If it's real go onion and find it yourself instead of posting this shit

Fake and gay

kys my man

Who's 'we'?

video first , verdicts second

Show dick or shut the fuck up. We should probably just report all threads until a video actually shows up.

Jow Forums for when the buzzfeed articles start to get written about the
>crazy hoax the hacker known as Jow Forums is perpetuating .

I don't eat anything on Jow Forums unless sauce if provided. That being said, nothing would surprise me about filthy commies. They are evil.

Saudis are known to do shit like this, regardless. I had compiled a shit ton of sources about how Saudi diplomats come to Western European nations, abduct and abuse + rape women, shitting + defecating on them (their favorite pasttime), and then they flee with DIPLOMATIC AMNESTY.

People underestimate just how drunk with power the Saudis are. They are just as bad as the Jews, believe it or not -- probably worse.

Everyone that asked to see the video and witnessed the OP never deliver, this is some bullshit designed to make Jow Forums look stupid.

No thank you shariablue.

The hacker known as Jow Forums. Stop trying to make us look stupid. We’ve got actual problems to deal with. Like was Nasiem waifu tier.

After you watch it your phone rings and a voice says "seven days". A week later you're found suicided by two shots to the back of the head.

Are you saying Jow Forums isn't stupid?

>memeflag

I'm confused. If this was one the Huma Abedin laptop, then why are we hearing about it now? Why didn't we hear about it when the laptop was originally seized, or when Abedin "disappeared" (was sequestered) in February. I can believe that someone reviewing the video was so disgusted by what he saw that he chose to leak it, but the laptop was acquired at the end of 2017. Why has it been 4 months until suddenly now we're hearing about NYPD cops barfing their wimpy guts out?

>meme flag

>be spoopy satanic death cult
>record all your spoopy satanic rituals
>record one of your most high profile members in the act
>give it to Anthony Wiener, the guy who's been repeatedly caught sexting and can't help from leaking embarrassing shit

>be Anthony Wiener
>casually have baby eating videos on your laptop
>give it to the NYPD

>be NYPD
>in possession of HRC baby eating video for over 2 years
>do nothing

>be OP
>suck cock

Attached: 149052356814.gif (500x338, 464K)

I think their might be a discord group that spams and forces this meme, there is (from what I've seen) ZERO evidence that this tape exists, it's a tempting conspiracy that attracts anons that have stuck their heads too long in pedogate conspiracy stuff and the existance of the tape would proof and justify all that time spend researching. Don't spend to much energy on this anons.

I'm wondering if this isn't Russia's retaliation for the Syrian strike. They had some spies take the footage/steal/buy it, and they're going to release it now.

If it's on the darkweb it's on twitter in minutes. No matter how fucked the video it has benign frames you can screencap.

This is bullshit, right down to the frazzledrip shit. Purely tone deaf. If it had any codename at all it'd be a few letters or "faceoff" or something. Frazzledrip probably came from the clinton camp.

The reason this is circulating is there is probably actually incriminating video, and they're creating a far more outrageous hoax.

Hey wait yeah!
This video of Hillary and Huma raping and eating a baby is starting to sound fishy.

Attached: 44617650-1670-478C-8523-FE742896CF70.jpg (377x513, 31K)

>Americucks

((((Dmitry))))
Bozhe moi!

>Be OP
>A tripfag, so obviously like sucking cock
>Claims police has the tapes
Proof?
>"My ass"
>t. a retard on Jow Forums, world's most trusted name in news
>"April 23rd"
>posts a date of the """rapture"""
>Obviously a boomer too

You're the worst kind of poster on Jow Forums, kill yourself my man

You're really making first rate shitheads out of your movement. Why not tell ridiculous propaganda lies about people actually in an elected office that have any influence on anything at all? Every hates Hillary, you beating a dead horse. Trump is fucking up all over the place. At least the 1% and the corporations they control got something favorable.

There is nothing to kill. Suicide will put him at roughly the same level of critical thinking.

This is obviously 100% real and factual

ptg are so SEETHING they're resorting to 'yournewswire' for counter propaganda

Attached: 6457664365.jpg (327x316, 42K)

>You're really making first rate shitheads out of your movement.
That's the point, it's COINTELPRO.

This.

>Believes in meme magic
>Believes in Q-user
>Believes Trump would change anything
Fact is: Generation Z and Millennials are gullible sheep who will literally believe anything that's posted often enough.

anyone with half a brain
if it exists and is accessible on tor or dark net sites
it would have been screen capped and posted here already

>Tfw found it and seen it
>Tfw truly wish I hadn't
I...I want to get off Mr redpill's wild ride....

Attached: 9ee.png (680x571, 160K)

>The reason this is circulating is there is probably actually incriminating video, and they're creating a far more outrageous hoax.
This.

so how do we get the real video, we've been hearing rumors for months, and nothing has turned up

Grifter 2.0

Disinfo to lessen the impact of something less than pedosnuff about to be exposed?

Because it's entirely made up.

Post onion faggot.

it´s nothing

Attached: 7546754.png (1322x390, 65K)

Weiner wouldnt have something with huma in it. Thats not the point of their marriage. They need each others backs. Dumb and fake.

That screenshot contains a punctuation error that a second grader could spot. Imagine being so retarded that you fall for fake news sites in 2018.

Need to drop a link or how we can see it.

here's your (you)

>one post ID using other one post ID's to prove it's nothing
Whoa...so this is the power...of shills.

PROOFS OR GTFO. I didnt follow pizzagate but there was very shady shady images and comments on that guy site and the comet pizza party.

We cant do anything you retard, there's no L33T haxors lurking here, we just have to wait and hope someone on the inside doesn't mind shooting themselves in the back of the head twice from ten feet or that Trump is puppeteering things to get it released.

absolutely fake. it's an oooooooold worldcorpo video

They aren't very good at this

>so traumatizing that hard-boiled police officers (who'd seen everythiung) were said to have broken down and cried.

Attached: MAULD-BY-PITBULS.webm (640x640, 2.47M)

>found it
>seen it
>took no screenshots to prove it
sure

Go away kike we know you're full of shit

Attached: Dog-thrown-out-of-Plane.webm (360x360, 1.46M)

>I don't eat anything on Jow Forums unless sauce if provided.

Probably quoted from somewhere else but I like this phrase a lot

Oi gevalt! You goyim and your blood libel!

Attached: D44E1B44-1E5C-4940-89DC-FE4672BE20DE.jpg (465x400, 76K)

Look at the source of OPs picture, it's Baxter Dmitry. He owns the website Yournewswire, which spreads literal fake news such as having proof the English queen is a lizard. If you search the Jow Forums archives you can see retards falling for his previous fake articles, posting links and generating clicks.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Yournewswire.com/

So? Still better choice than Drumpf.

Memeflag = Kike Shill

Especially if dividing and conquering and/or bashing trump. Honestly this makes me think the Q narrative might be worth looking into more. Even though i know trump's working with the kikes.

Surrounded by shills

Such shit tier shit.. its the shitiest of the sihit.. seriously why am I even responding.

Cute puppers

Attached: 1514956027037.png (720x644, 31K)

>so traumatizing that hard-boiled police officers (who'd seen everythiung) were said to have broken down and cried.

You're telling me that these motherfuckers saw this shit and proceeded to never arrest anyone?

I call bullshit. There's no way the police would just let these sickos walk freely knowing that they did something so heinous, AND they have proof of it too. They'd literally have a moral obligation to do so at that point.

I myself seriously think that they're two actual sickos who are more than likely into some sick shit regardless, but this story about these apparent tapes doesn't add up here.

Attached: OJ face.jpg (1536x1193, 328K)