Here we pay respect to Jim Traficant

The last American Man
youtube.com/watch?v=fzNqrN6sk3Y

-Spent 7 years in jail over fake charges for speaking and exposing too much truth in mainstream media
-Get out and continue to expose the truth with long interviews on alternative media

-In one of the last one he says " I gotta be careful, so like a lot friends say, they've already detroyed you, they've taken away your name, be careful you don't get too much in the public eye again because they'll kill you"
-6 months later he's dead.

Attached: 241901-268356.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Bump for jim

F

his name deserved to not disappear

F

what a fucking hero how come I've never heard of this man.

>the jews are controlling us
>are you an antisemite?

Attached: 14693100383130.jpg (400x400, 83K)

All I remember of him is him being interviewed on (((Fox))) by (((Hannity))) and (((Hannity))) is giving him shit because he is rightfully criticising Israel. Traficant is indeed a hero.

A good man. Like so many others destroyed by ZOG.

Attached: 2B4B4984-D024-47D5-BD91-430BF3347E9E.jpg (667x1000, 107K)

Thank you Jim, a true American hero.
F

He went to a pretty shitty university, but I guess he was cool.

I think 95% of americans youth don't know him, his life and strange death. Media will never say his name again

Just found out he died 4 years ago! WTF? I thought he died this year.

wut

official version of his death: he crashed his tractor because of a heart attack, the tractor flipped with him inside, a few days in critical condition then declared dead. Could be true or maybe not

F

go to CSPAN and type his last name in the video search

enjoy history

bump for justice he will never have

sad!

bump for great justice

do you guys think the attacks on syria are indicative of trump working for the jews?

damn that nigga got murked, similar to scalia being murdered. anyone have a list of all the people the clintons murdered? including the recent ones surrounding the CF and seth rich investigations?