Sadiq Khan appreciation thread

Knife ban working wonders

Attached: IMG_20180416_153615.png (1080x1334, 556K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2xdCbwFzNuI
qz.com/1086403/fbi-crime-statistics-us-murders-were-up-in-2016-and-chicago-had-a-lot-to-do-with-it/
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/compendium/focusonviolentcrimeandsexualoffences/yearendingmarch2016/homicide
youtube.com/watch?v=3MtIF6tw-Io
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KoHYp4d3d9s
standard.co.uk/news/mayor/london-mayoral-elections-britain-s-chief-rabbi-among-voters-turned-away-from-barnet-polling-stations-a3240706.html
youtu.be/pF08PoO0mlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Part and parcel.

The instability of this country, caused by the unsustainable influx of migrants, those low IQ, unskilled consumers, will lead this once productive nation down a path of third-worldisation from which we will NOT recover. Once the infrastructure cannot maintain the level of satiety necessary to keep the violence truly at bay, then the violence will increase. We will be hampered by our traitors, who will insist this is nothing to worry about, as cities burn, women are raped, men are kille.d. The glutted, willfully blind will crawl deeper and deeper into their cuck sheds, hoping that its all a bad dream. We will be overrun and for the next 100 or so years, the invaders will live amongst the ruins of our civilisation.

Khan is merely the start of it. London will have a Muslim/minority mayor forevermore.

USE THAT KNIFE, BIN A LIFE

What will happen to UK?

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: partandpacel.jpg (700x394, 45K)

Beep beep,
OI YOU CHEEKY WANKERS, CAN I SEE YER BUTTERKNIFE LICENCE?

Stop posting this overseen shit, we fucking get it, people are cruel.

sounds like you voted poorly along the line and also could use some guns

Attached: 1505679305240.jpg (656x555, 66K)

Is there even a license for these levels of hatespeech?

Just yesterday we had a lead article in "Der Spiegel" online about this, one of the great news journals in Germany. Apparently more people are dying in London now than in New York. And most aren't even shot, just knifed.

The article also said that that's in part due to the austerity measures carried out by Theresa May when she was home secretary. It said youth centres were closed with the result of youths hanging out in the streets now and getting into fights. Plus a lot of policemen were let go. Combine those two factors and you lose law and order.

Even so much so that London is now drug capital of Europe. (Almost 100% in black hands.)

Long story short: Niggers plus cutting police service equals death by knife.

Attached: Uter Zorker.png (200x277, 49K)

>cherry picking

>Blacks killing blacks
I don't really see the problem. Thank you based Saddick Khunt.

>London =/= UK

59 darkies have been stabbed this year so far. I'd say that the brown problem is cleaning itself.

This guy done good video worth watching he has some nice vids.

You kiper

youtu.be/2xdCbwFzNuI

Yes, but there's another side to it. The article also said since police have limited resources and couldn't solve the knife problem by going outside and arresting people, they're now after facebook, twitter and other social media users who spew "hate crime". They hope to solve the violence problem that way.

Obviously criminals can still obtain knives

getting rid of stop and frisk was the worst idea by any mayor of london. the only reason they got rid was because they kept stopping niggers and pakis

>stopped and frisked
>find a pen in my pocket
>get jailed for 10 years

Man, does uk even stand a chance, no matter what they do, they lose.

I hope the ones who are still police get killed, they're all faggots that only arrest whites. Its like they are taking revenge for primary school bullying.

As long as you dont dress low class they wont stop you

cherry picking? there's a stabbing every 90 minutes in the uk

Reported for illegal opinions

> It's another episode of deflect attention away from what a dump the US has become.

Ban assault knives now!

Attached: Blank+_ea47e48f16dc0cba8e44e8982f68dc1b.jpg (700x274, 46K)

well i read an article that Germany isn't reporting crimes

i also seen a video of a german council meeting telling people if they don't want immigrants sexually harassing their kids they should put their arms out and say 'no' and not to dress in anyway that provocates them

with all the focus on the uk it makes you wonder whats going on in the countries who are not getting focused on

Attached: 1498543605676.jpg (662x712, 64K)

Oi m8 do you have a fockin hatespeech license?

No one cares, your country is worse lmao get n00bed fag. We focus on your shithole because you've fallen so far.

PART

can you even afford your own food lad?

probably can't and its why you still eat dogs

better not have a bump stock on that

Attached: 1510860674818.jpg (1024x576, 103K)

> The Saga of Greater Londonistan: Caliph Khan and the Stabbening

Fucking Brits knew what you were going to get when you voted a muzzle into office

WHY DOES IT KEEP HAPPENING????!!!!!!

Attached: 1506768853246.jpg (954x1200, 296K)

>The article also said that that's in part due to the austerity measures carried out by Theresa May when she was home secretary. It said youth centres were closed with the result of youths hanging out in the streets now and getting into fights.

Indeed; we need more money fo dem programmes.

Geez why didn't we think of that earlier. Derp.

Let's keep importing negative-human-capital third worlders people, nothing to worry about here. Just a little more money fo dem programs

Serious question since its Bong posting time...

What would have to happen, how bad would it have to get, before regular people finally said FOOK IT and marched on Westminster with torches?

Attached: 1518116522574.jpg (669x802, 363K)

Why won't they just ban knives. Won't someone please think of the immigrant children?

This pleases the Knife God

Attached: Knife God.jpg (960x1439, 373K)

The claim that NY has less homicides than London is bullshit.
Homicides per 100,000 year 2016:
NY 3.4
London 1.3

Keep in mind that New York has one of the lowest crime rates in USA.

Why everyone is repeating the same rubbish if statistics are openly available on government sites?

Homicide by any means 2016:
USA: 17,250 [ qz.com/1086403/fbi-crime-statistics-us-murders-were-up-in-2016-and-chicago-had-a-lot-to-do-with-it/ ]
UK: 571 [ ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/compendium/focusonviolentcrimeandsexualoffences/yearendingmarch2016/homicide ]

UK homicides by knife 2016. 188
USA homicides by knife 2016 1,836

Adjusting for population, the USA has 6 times the UK murder rate and double the UK rate of knife murders.

Tell me some more about how everywhere except Murka is the problem.

Attached: 1493709485816.jpg (2048x1365, 604K)

Looks pretty dope desu

Is praying to the knife god illegal with out licence

Nah m8, thats not the claim. Also its 2018, your 2016 stats are meaningless here.

The claim was that, for the first time ever, in a single month London had more deaths than NYC did.

Attached: 1478051147379.jpg (3888x2592, 3.72M)

>The article also said that that's in part due to the austerity measures carried out by Theresa May when she was home secretary. It said youth centers were closed with the result of youths hanging out in the streets now and getting into fights. Plus a lot of policemen were let go. Combine those two factors and you lose law and order.

But those aren't the reasons. That's blatant propaganda. Theresa may ended stop, question, and frisk tactics, which allowed cops to pat down anyone they suspected of carrying a knife, because it offended minority youths.

The problem is, this is going to lead to massive crackdowns on knives across the country.

All because hyper niggers in gangs in London are going ape shit.

The "knife ban" is about removing machetes from the streets. It's legal to carry a 7.5cm blade on the street - I do.

Why did I automatically assume the nigger smiling and pointing at the camera was the one doing it? I shoulda known cause they’d of censored the perps face

Now post Jow Forumss lord and savior the Murdercube

Oi mate bin that hate speech

oi cunt, did you just commit wrongthink??

Well, I suppose nigger ban instead of a knife ban will work much better then.

US have 5x times murder rate than UK.

And 1 mass shooting per day.

And Americans still can shittalk UK with a straight face, lol.

Attached: 1513049438013.jpg (1200x1415, 277K)

>59
>problem solving itself
They bring in that many in an afternoon, and breed that many each night. You're as fucked as we are.

You seem to forget, the US contains more square footage for land and more major cities where crime erupts. It is the same way for this infograph shown here. US looks so bad, but once you start to total more of the European Countries for their amount of gun deaths, it is even higher than America's when adjusted per capita, and it still doesn't cover america for country size when you lump those together that are there. If there was one for knife deaths per capita I am sure it would show EU countries when lumpes together, like how America is lumped by states, would show off they are worse off than America.

Attached: 1521208967446.jpg (960x684, 231K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3MtIF6tw-Io

Attached: 1523727170938.jpg (750x1002, 241K)

Absolute state

UK and the Blade of Peace!

Sharia Law, NOW!

I think the problem is the bongs see themselves as benefiting from a police state because they're used to a very culturally homogenous society. That's why thewelfare state worked so long for them. Now that they're importing rapefugees they're attempting to be blind to ethnicity and treat the rapefugees as 'members of their society'. As if they share the same cultural values that natural born bongs have. Well take a lesson from us old chap, multiculturalism is not easy. Birds of a feather flock together and no amount of ideology will ever change that.

Attached: sadiqmanlet.jpg (793x629, 47K)

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 568K)

>infidel jävel

hahahahahahhahaha

This excuse that immigrants murder/rape/pillage if they don't have youth centres to hang out is the worst, they do it anyway

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KoHYp4d3d9s

I mean you're gonna have a hard time opening your parts and parcels without a good knife

Attached: 1522861917344.jpg (639x960, 99K)

Stop blacks having bastard children, easier said then done. We all know it'd save lives

And the poms fucken deserve it. After what you treacherous cunts did to the Rhodesians after all they did for you ungrateful kucks... This is like poetry, karma.. Mostly, just fucken awesome! Enjoy cunts!

It's as if guns didn't matter this whole time and it was all mental illness. Huh really makes you think.

>The Guardian
Seems legit

Fuck, that make sense, the future of western countries in less than 40 years.

Attached: 1511689559681.jpg (447x456, 32K)

>This excuse that immigrants murder/rape/pillage if they don't have youth centres to hang out is the worst, they do it anyway
Oh it is, "we need mo money for dem programs" is a generational slogan in America.

Attached: 1495699551084.jpg (607x1024, 79K)

Defeatist faggot, kys altogether.

One intelligent man can change the world, obviously not you dumdum

Attached: 1514850790718.jpg (662x432, 92K)

We are like the Roman Empire! Its had its time in the sun, and now we disappear like they once did!

>was a good run tho lads.

>Niggers killing niggers
>Niggers dying AND niggers going to prison
Frankly, I dont think there could be anything better for London than these knife crimes.

Attached: nignogs.png (736x516, 580K)

Imagine being this much of a cuck that you think it's in your future and not your present. How many women do migrants need to rape and kill while your traitorous politicians swear everything is fine before you'd think it's bad? Cases like Jack the Ripper used to be once in a lifetime and now it's every 90 minutes with another fatal machete attack dismembering someone.

Attached: 1519667981026.jpg (508x513, 46K)

I see 3-4 whites. Thats too many.

I wish I was you desu, only realising this now and not when I was 16 over a decade later.

Short of genetically engineering a virus to attack humans with higher melanin levels, its the best organic "virus" London is going to get.

The police know what the problem is, they just don't want to sort it out because they fear being called "racist". We have a nigger problem, the police know it, I know it, the government knows it but they are hellbent on protecting nigger feelings from being hurt. It's pathetic and I for one don't give a shit any longer, let the nignogs kill each other.

It's likely that the vote was rigged.

standard.co.uk/news/mayor/london-mayoral-elections-britain-s-chief-rabbi-among-voters-turned-away-from-barnet-polling-stations-a3240706.html

Zac Goldsmith was the other candidate, predominantly shitskin areas were allowed to vote, white Christian and Jewish areas were blocked because of a "mix up".

So long as they are dying it's all good.

Imagine being this much of a cuck.

Attached: BLACKED.CUM.png (600x600, 215K)

It's actually because NYCs murder rate has been going down for decades. I'd argue this is in part due to gentrification (Brooklyn and queens are way more expensive than they were at the turn of the century).

We should take a leaf out of their book. Stop providing council houses within the m25. Ship all the poor people north of Watford and populate the city with professionals. Young professionals don't stab people.

How the fuck wasn't that built with a sprinkle system?

I'm reporting you to the nearest Imam.

IQ 85-90 is the sweet spot for crime. This is well documented.Unless you comprehend that hyper-masculinity generates high assertiveness, low impulse control, low cooperative strategising, and so forth, they will be asking this same question forever and punishing innocent victims for no reason.

(((DER SPIEGEL)))
>TL;DR every article:
>It's never agressive low IQ thrid worlders.
>It's always not giving enough gibs to them. >AND DONT YOU ARGUE AGAINST THAT YOU FUCKING NAZI!

youtu.be/pF08PoO0mlE

Video against Khan. Let’s spread it to show everyone how much of a failure he really is.

>pol needs more hymns and bronie cartoons

>dress blue or white collar
>get stabbed and robbed

how do you win?

Attached: PB.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

That’s what you get for stopping Hitler you fucking faggots.

>You seem to forget, the US contains more square footage for land and more major cities where crime erupts

Yeah, I know. America has more people per capita.

>If there was one for knife deaths per capita I am sure it would show EU countries when lumpes together, like how America is lumped by states,

So you want to take one country (America) and lump together 30 other countries into one and then compare them to the USA.

Let's just cut to the part where you say if you cut out everyone who commits crime then America has the lowest crime rate on the planet.

Attached: 1498196577298.jpg (1067x800, 549K)

>getting whitey off the streets will end the bloodshed
good thinking guys

Bit rich coming from a country that was too chickenshit to join the war on either side.

Attached: 1496709538240.jpg (1200x758, 169K)

why not use 2017?

>the country with a billion people had more murders than the country with a fraction of that
>the bigger country is obviously a crime ridden cesspool even though the more proportional comparison of New York City to London shows a much different result

oh jesus, he had a logical comparison to show you and your answer was nothing but--
>meme flag
oh, well i guess we're just going to trade these now.

Attached: 1523462233265.jpg (500x562, 93K)

why are irish and british willing to kill eachother like 20 years ago but they arent willing to kill muslim invaders? they didnt care about the "laws" back then?

Attached: fidget.gif (320x320, 240K)

THERE IS NO KNIFE BAN YOU FUCKING BRAINLETS

Now how in the hell did they get a knife? Can someone explain this to me please?

And I can shoot it if it comes near me in a manner I perceive as threatening.

This is what happens when you are content with serving under inbred monarchs for centuries: your populace cannot recover from the ages of subservience.

It's why Europe as a whole is doomed, they cannot erase their impotent history.