This is the future and it's beautiful

This is the future and it's beautiful

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 05.11.47.png (1276x1664, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kellihasbewbs?lang=ar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks extremely jewish.

racist

>looks define your gender
What a transphobic bigot.

She is so beautiful. I’m a trans woman myself. I’m a redhead too but my hair is prettier imo. I feel her pain though. I hate being misgendered by my dad and his friends. It’s mostly just his friends that do it now though.

seriously

today I found out Arabic twitter is completely backwards
twitter.com/kellihasbewbs?lang=ar

I get kind of pissed because i have always been against gender stereotypes and shit but transfaggots seem to be more obsessed with them than ever.

Fuck you. I didn't raise my son to be Vicki Lawrance from Mama's Family. Get out ya faggot.

Attached: fuckj.jpg (948x720, 63K)

Well maybe you should give them a little to get a little of what you want...show them that there are advantages for them as well to you being a sweet, loving, nurturing, comforting woman. Hehe.

>genitals define your gender
I know, some people are just born to hate

It looks like a 40 year old Australian lady

Die

Digits decides what age this faggot commits suicide.

It's lucky it's father even speaks to it

you win

Would unironically smash

are we witnessing end times? everything seems to be going crazy

Attached: 1523168765546.jpg (1280x1080, 290K)

He looks like a fucking sunday school teacher

What the fuck is wrong with you dude

Lol ewww no. I mean I am exclusively attracted to men now thanks to hrt but I’m not into them.

Yeah, silly dad, I wouldn't call him son if he came home looking like that either. I'd call him a cab at most.

Attached: goldface.png (600x580, 572K)

Attached: 1522025029038.jpg (348x321, 19K)

>maybe just b8 but...
I just feel really sorry for the Dads here. Poor guys, they don't deserve this.

Attached: 1485919093381.png (657x527, 13K)

Being gay is a Jewish disease

I always thought Vicki was cute

Men on TV used to look like this to make fun of women.

"In an insane world a sane man must appear insane"

My dad's a tranny and i still call him dad, actually i don't call him anything since we haven't spoken in years.
Now he found my e-mail and he's sending me literal "please responds" and he's getting angrier about it too, the guy is entirely self centered and narcissique, not even a "how are you doing, son" the mails are entirely about him, complete mental sickness.
I don't need doubledigits to predict the next time i see him in person it'll be him asking me to give money.
Such is life for a transgender man, incapable of taking care of their own children for they have eyes only for themselves and they hate themselves.

Attached: 1474547092794.jpg (692x960, 207K)

>his smile and optimism gone

Attached: ColinMochrie&***Daughter***.jpg (634x360, 49K)

what the fuck

Attached: 1498406719011.jpg (1080x1920, 128K)

No, your genetics determine your gender.
Your genitals are just a result of your body developing the way it is intended to.

Have you tried offering them sexual favors, I`ve heard that usually makes them more receptive.

you outed yourself ahmed

You’re terrible. Also SHE is a transgender woman.

Grandpa is a fucking bigot.

Our universe unironically ended in 2012. We shifted into an adjacent universe that just happens to be hell.

Attached: 1521023375652.jpg (763x769, 105K)

Well I agree
The proper reaction would be to stop considering that thing your offspring whatsoever.

>This makes sense
>The Mayans were actually right
>mfw

The jews stealing potato nigger dna to become a bigger victim group.

Attached: never-marry-a-jewish-woman-i-love-my-trans-child.jpg (1465x2047, 2.65M)

At least he's fucking honest.
It's about spiting his dad.

He'll always have work as a Susan Boyle impersonator.

fucking bigot

Fuck this shit I'm not having children

Attached: 30EE4576-F5CC-48C2-BC0C-21ACF2F403C1.jpg (1374x1240, 213K)

But... the khazar milkers.

>she

kys

They need to stop teaching fetish shit in middle school. Having parents monitor internet access would help too but most would never install a whitelist due to being technologically inept.

>I'm gonna be a genetic deadend
>that'll really spite people who want freaks like me gone

lel

Maybe grandpa just can't get over how attracted he is to his granddaughter's cock.

Attached: 1517329630690.gif (749x1017, 330K)

Their writing system is right to left. Twitter does this out of respect to their culture.

Psssst... if gender is just a social construct, why would you have to surgically alter your body to emulate one?

>he thinks jews are a race
lmao, calm down white boy

World War II was the end of the world. We're descending into the 9 circles of hell. Somebody posted an in-depth explanation. We're currently in the 6th circle. It went something like this:

1st Circle (Limbo) - Post war. Everything seems fine in the comfy 1950's/1960's

2nd Circle (Lust) - Sexual revolution, Summer of Love, bra burning, etc. of the 1960's/1970's

3rd Circle (Gluttony) - Obesity rises, western gorging on drugs, pleasure seekers of the 1970's/1980's

4th Circle (Greed) - Wall Street, Reaganomics, mass consumerism, etc. of the 1980's/1990's

5th Circle (Anger) - 9/11, War on Terror, Waco, Post-Communism, Housing Crash, of the 1990's/2000's

6th Circle (Heresy) - Homosexuality, degeneracy overload, Pope Benedict resigns, collective worship of Jews, Christianity now a thought crime of the 2000's/2010's

7th circle is violence. Coming soon.

thanks monsanto.

This

Eyup fella

"what son? never had one..Oh you mean that creep?Nah he's just a bum who like dresses, sometimes he whines outside for no reason and looks for food in the garbage, when he goes too close to my yard I usually the crowbar to keep him away "

Yeah sure i'm terrible, not the guy who fled the country to go live on government money in the netherland and then switzerland, not the guy who abandoned his son when he needed a father, not the guy so incapable of living inside reality than his puppy dog died from malnurishment.
I keep teeling this story on Jow Forums because i think it's a unique view on the matter, i have close real personal experience with transgenderism, real world experience so i know. My father became like this and it fucked me up real good inside.

Can't wait till 7th. I'm gonna beat people's heads in

My god if my son(If I ever had kids) did this shit I would kick his ass to the curb so fast it would make his head spin.

What are 8 and 9, does hell get better?

I am disappoint

8th is Fraud. 9th is Treachery.

We're fucked.

fugg, then I become prinny?

Is he saying that sons can't look like that? Seems bigoted.

Attached: g6k11q2ctucy.jpg (300x250, 72K)

should've said "faggot"

If my kid grows up to be a troon, i'm literally diging out my grandpa's old ghetto blaster.

Attached: 1515418759742.jpg (342x386, 21K)

>Fraud
>Trannies and girls(male) on the rise
We are already there

Is the attractive trap a meme?

Attached: traps_arnt_gay.jpg (789x632, 130K)

I find these people as extreamly selfish. My uncle decided to leave his two kids and wife to pursue this lifestyle. On top of that he perpetually makes it seem like his family treats him like shit, when the problem lies with him leaving his family high and dry.

Attached: IMG_1551.jpg (1280x960, 326K)

What about Obama, he's the definition of fraud, a Kenyan who fabricated his whole life story while the media willfully spread it to the ignorant masses

We haven't even gotten to violence yet.

Fraud will be the appearance of the anti-Christ, and traps and/or sex bots that are truly indistinguishable from regular bio roasties.

isn't that becky cruel at the top right?

So did your dad try to fuck you?

It's like none of you lived through the 90s

Trans-gendered children are exotic human pets by which sick narcissists seek attention and approval from their social surroundings filled with other narcissist sickos.
Related to Munchausen syndrome by proxy.

Attached: poodle_walker.jpg (1015x650, 98K)

>has rare and unique hair color
>removes self from gene pool
you are a crime against humanity

>flag
Fag

Jims grandpa looks so sad :'(

this actually makes some sense. do you have a link to the in-depth explanation? I'd like to read more

can someone please explain to me, what's gonna happen when we have the first tranny drillmasters in the military? It's retarded enough to have a 5'2" latina look up a foot to scream like a mouse at you, let alone a man wearing a dress.

Attached: 1523357669813.jpg (3000x2055, 1.18M)

unironically, yes. It's a moral vacuum that Nietzsche saw with the death of God. Humans will never be atheists in mass, thus they create new Gods to worship. People essentially become pagans again worshiping icons and relics again, just in the modern sense.

Thats funny, at least the dad calls it something. Id just disown that thing and strike it from my will.

I donate my whole estate to research to curing trans mental illness.

nah, it's pretty universally agreed that 2007 is when everything went to shit, and we went past the point of no return.

Attached: 1515864008738.png (587x796, 325K)

Fuck, she's making an effort at least, dressing femmy and the like. She's fine, it's the they/them and 'I'm a girl but I don't shave' ones that are the real issue.

Well he is right, his Dad should've been calling him faggot.

Attached: 1476123759865.png (714x540, 501K)

This is what happens when you aren't allowed to slap your kids and they put soy in your food.

>calling this thing your son

his smile, optimism gone.