If Africans weren't exploited by the Whitoids...

If Africans weren't exploited by the Whitoids, our superior genetics and acumen would have taken over your lands and women long ago.

It's because the Whiteoid race made a pact with Satan using ancient Juju magic, something us Blacks would never do. The Whiteoids are a devil race and now is the time we strike back and send them back to hell!

Attached: 1523852089425.jpg (480x640, 43K)

Hail Satan!
>... strike back and send them back to hell!
So essentially you want us to recolonize Africa?

>Whitoids
are you proud of that post
you shouldn't be

shit b8
sage

The only reason you have superior genetics are because of selective breeding during slavery.

>exploited by whites
>superior acumen
Try again, or neck yourself. Either way, 0/10 bait.
Oh, and have a sage nigger. No, I insist!

Attached: you-call-this-bait-i-mean-fucki-know-im-a-28392522.png (500x523, 78K)

If you want to see what happens when Africans have full control of a nation with no "exploitation" by the white man, there are dozens of examples to choose from in Africa.
And every single one is a shithole.

> would have taken over your lands and women long ago.
So you would still try to steal shit, instead of making something by yourself. Do not lie to yourself - nothing would have changed.

So black people are evil and whites did well on suppressing them. Good to know.
I give you a sage/10 for the lack of effort.

this cracka know what's up.

Americans.. both majones, niggers and everything in between are fucking racist peace of shits. Full of trolls from every nation.

>literally sold out by your own cheifs
>outnumber da wyte mayn 100-1 on cotton farms
>dont do shit about it
??

You know the whites only dominated you for a few centuries.

You had millennia before then to get your shit together. Millennia. You're failures are no one's but your own.

>superior acumen
LOST

Attached: 1506274582845.jpg (760x800, 83K)

ya, if whites didn't hang around africa. You guys would probably be able to make a mud hut....TWO stories by now. At least a story and a half. Well, one story with a porch.
alright, one story with a rock infront of the mud hut. But it's further advanced than we are now!

Nigga pls. I fought your kind before. Easiest thing wrestle down and pummel to death like in this vid. Also you cant take a body shot to save your life, 4-5 liver shots and you go down like diarhea, and you make it easy to know when to hit that liver cause you tire easily and and start breathing heavily very fast.

Attached: 1522269657548.webm (976x544, 1.99M)

less talking more picking Kunta Kinte, or I'll let the whip talk for you

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 16K)

>dumb as bricks
>superior genetics

pick one

I was ripped like that as a child, does that make me black you stupid dumb nigger? I bet he grew up to be all of 5 feet tall too, black midget.

I fucking hate wh*Toids. they deserve genocide for all the crimes against humanity they did. thankfully wh*Toids are dying race with less than 700 millions left across the world, and that is if you consider Slavs and Americans wh*Te(I don't)

Attached: __.jpg (400x601, 83K)

Attached: spin_to_win.webm (640x616, 787K)

Youre probably a white woman. Most black guys i know are chill. White girls are worse and more evil than jews however.
Rachel?

yep we did it and now we have new magic that we keep a select few of you alive and the rest will march like lemmings into the ocean to feed sharks. those leff alive will be allowed to suck dick and take it in the ass from degenerate democrats.

Kill whitey

stupid whitoid filth. if it wasnt for them whiteoids we wouldnt have a power iq think kkk motherfucker or think racism oppressing races makes other races dumber when there minorities. but u whiteoid filth gonna die in ur own country u hear? whity gonna die hahah gonna be funny because u dumb crackers are becoming a minority in ur own country weak ass pasty fuckers gonna rot in piss for eternity when non whitoids are gonna migrate hahah day of the death of the whitoid subhumans is coming stay cautious whiteoids.

niggers are so cute. particularly dwarf niggers. everyone should own at least one.

If you were so superior, how were you taken advantage of in the first place?

That nigga spent three years in timeout.

That kid looks like a ninja turtle.

>niggers are literally blaming magic rather than their own actions that they chose to do

What kind of magic is this?

The BLACK man created the first civilizations in Ancient Egypt and invented medicine and technology, but then hordes of wh*Toids attacked and stole everything from the BLACK man

King Goodwill? I love his stores. I shop there all the time.

>we're superior
>but we got exploited
Pick one, nigger.

>live untouched in africa for thousands of years
>invent mud and bovine cunnilingus

>Expecting niggers to have the ability to reason like a human being

rookie mistake

If you are superior, how where you exploited in the first place?

egypt knows whats up.

Attached: egypt.png (692x663, 373K)

Should've elbowed downwards to save time

Your inferior intelligence is why you can’t take over the world, or even run a single country without the white mans help. Once the whites are gone, the Asians will rule the world, never you shitskins. Feels bad I know, but there literally is nothing you can do about it, you’re simply incapable

Attached: 0949FFCE-0511-46C7-9435-0F29592EE51E.jpg (396x385, 48K)

>Egyptians
>Black
WEWUZ

Black magic, kfc and watermelon.

Yea, right.

Attached: Dick+washers+_0cadc5eedc0386806bfa452e971a7a70.jpg (1000x563, 99K)

>Superior
>Didn't independently discover the wheel despite looking at a big circle roll across the sky all day every day forever and even a night time version of same a couple of days a month for good measure
Yeah, no you're a faggot. 1/10. Take your (((you))) and shoo shoo Jew.