Why don't young people care about the Holocaust?

Why don't young people care about the Holocaust?

Attached: 1523875188564.jpg (1826x2048, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/1.5214219
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao fuck the kikes

Attached: 1475433876997.jpg (433x419, 108K)

As 38th generations black death survival i assume that its old news such as:
Indians genocide
Counless of china killings
30 years war
Northen war
Armenian genocide and many more

>West is becoming more brown
>Antisemitism is rising
Guess those mutt slaves werent such a good idea

The what?

This is a push poll designed to get more funding for the holocaust industry.

This won't be a problem as long as books aren't burned. There are millions of wars no one remembers anymore. We stand in a history on mountain of corpses. A lot of us are drowning in them.

Attached: 1518574628247.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Holo-what?
Is that some kind of laser 3D shit?

Why should they? It's just history like all the other shit that happened before we were born.

Because young people don't even care about 6 month old phones. that shit's like ancient to them. ww2 is like roman empire is to us.

also fuck the jews they can't milk that shit forever. I'm looking forward to the day they can't claim the bullshit
>holocaust survivor!
thing anymore.

we need a new one so people can remember it, a new one every decade imo

Will people remember white genocide when that is over?

BECAUSE IT HAS NO BEARING ON OUR CURRENT LIVES OTHER THAN REMIND US WHO OUR OVERLORDS ARE BY DEMANDING THAT JEWS BE EXEMPT FROM CRITIQUE AS A GROUP WHILE BRANDISHING EVERY GROUP OR INDIVIDUAL THAT CRITIQUES THEM AS A NATZI

Race is a social construct and human suffering isn't exclusive to a single group. WW2 happened 8 decades ago; you aren't victims anymore, get over yourselves and let it go.

It'll just become
>child of a holocaust survivor!
etc.

Maybe in a regretful flashback as they toil away in an underground Chinese termite-style sugar mine.

Some jewish fairytale.

WE HAVE OUR OWN NATION MILITARY AND NUKES!AND WE ARE THE SINGLE MOST WEALTHY ETHNIC GROUP ON EARTH!!!MUH OPPRESSION!!!!

REMEMBER THE 6,0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Fucking kek.

> study finds that niggers and spics don't know what Auschwitz is

I think that's what that study is actually saying.

I can't believe people forgot about the Harrying of the North. Evil savage French! PAY REPARATIONS NOW! OCH NAE REMEMBER THE 6 BILLION INNOCENT NORVERNERS!

google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/1.5214219

They're already on grandchildren goy

My own father went peak Boomer about this and was screeching to me on the phone about how his office workers don't know what Auschwitz is.

He's a white Christian and the workers are black women.

Dah Holocausts really is a cult, isn't it?

> import every taco goblin you can
until america is 1/3 latino
> mexicoons have iq around 80ish
pissed when paco can't learn about halohoax

Attached: FCgif.gif (500x349, 906K)

>I'm looking forward to the day they can't claim the bullshit
>>holocaust survivor!
>thing anymore.
They're already running articles saying offspring can inherit "Holocaust trauma". There's also Holocaust holograms they're creating. So now some 90-year old computerized Yenta can be beamed straight into your corneas while screaming at you via photonic gold wheel chair that your race needs to be exterminated because it was inconvenient to the Chosen that one time.

Guess we need to repeat another one to remind everyone about it.

This. Jews can't have their cake and eat it too; non-white goyim do not care in the slightest about "muh Holocaust", and guess who's becoming the new face of North America and Europe?

Because a "Jewish Princess" who lives in a nation, city and culture created by white people (New York, America) told the world via social media that white men should be aborted. Her views are the norm among Jewish "liberals" too, I've seen that shit repeated among the highest and lowest sets of that culture, from Harvard professors and Rabbi to common street plebs. So why should I care about one event that happened to their people more than all the other events that have happened to everyone else? They hate me, want my race and culture erased, are waging war against me, why should I be a masochist sheep and go along with it? Give me a reason to keep giving them respect, pity, charity, tolerance, etc when I get none in return?

>Americans must remember and be guilted about the enemy they fought against

Fuck off kikes. you have your own homeland now. and your bullshit is starting to fall hard on deaf ears. Go brainwash Germany or something. Not all Christian Europeans are responsible. And how about Jewish hollowood does a single movie of the holomodor ethnic genocide by Jewish soviets? NOPE, not even a squeak.
im a reasonable man, but these kikes are going way too far with the beating of the dead horse.

Sometimes I envy the Chinese who will never face such bullshit and continue to freely be racist.

Because people don’t care about things that happened (or in the case of the holocaust, never happened) nearly a century ago. Even when you create public school curriculums with holocaust class which I still can’t believe is a real thing.

> Boomers and Jews rear and produce the most apathetic generation
> get buttblated that give no fucks given about the holocaust

>tfw by 2033 people will have forgotten about nazies and commies and we can have new ideological struggle then

Attached: 1425776959522.jpg (403x403, 21K)

Based

It's just a trap by the kikes to make you think about the Holocaust even more.

Islamophobia is the new holocaust to the left.

Get rekt jewboys.

Because pic related.

Attached: holohoax-flog-a-dead-horse.jpg (480x360, 51K)

WHAT ABOUT THE CANADIAN GENOCIDE, WE GOT THE FLU AFTER BOTH WORLD WARS, IT'S WHY OUR POPULATION IS SMALL, FUCKING JEWS.

How dare you forget Neanderthal genocide, you Erectus bigot

>implying that the number of holocaust survivors isn't increasing

goy pls...

and that's a good thing!

I fear (((they))) already placed their pawns in media to keep the holocaust guilt-trip going on and on.

Pic related in France

Attached: 260px-Raphaël_Glucksmann-1040795.jpg (260x195, 15K)

One upside to "diversity."

Just the priestclass from planet of the apes

Because it didn't happen. Should have, though

cause they didn't burn them alive in cages?

Attached: download (4).jpg (353x143, 11K)

Auschwitz is a metal band, I think

also where were all these Jews when ISIS was burning people alive in cages? oh that's right, they were "diversity is good"

Germany knows what they're doing...

Attached: quote-those-who-do-not-remember-the-past-are-condemned-to-repeat-it-george-santayana-25-87-01[1].jpg (850x400, 60K)

>why dont people born recently care about things that happened when their grandparents were children

the world moves so fast , media, technology social movements and politics shit that happened 75 years ago is a high school history class and the odd documentary its just not relevant.

>hurrrrrrrr derpppp auschwitz?? its like that sausage from germany right?
WE ARE NUMBER 1. WE ARE NUMBER 1.

Something like, COKE IS BETTER THAN PEPSI!!! SODA WAR NOW.

This is all part of the plan. It will result in jews moving away from infested countries and over to Israel. It's all part of the Zionist plan to expand Israel.

Attached: shoahshoahshoah.jpg (600x687, 70K)

Because they're planning the next one. And because kids have been growing up playing Pokemon, they WILL catch them all.

Can't white-guilt non-whites.

>use media to retard an entire generation to have no attention span or empathy
>woops they don't care about thing that happened before they were born oy vey
lol jews jewed themselves lmao

Lucifer comes back when all Jews are in Israel.

Because slowly the people who experienced it or lived during the times it happened are dying and with it the last people on who it made a physical impressiom

This is natural, no one gives a shit about Napoleon or the Plague anymore

What it does mean is that I feel like a WWIII will feature the destruction of moderate Jews again (either through destroying Israel which at time of the war will house 0 of the elitist shills or back to internment camps) so they have effective guilt leverage again

we're closer than you think.

Attached: meanwhile in australia.png (650x488, 654K)

because the holohaux was basically a jew internment camp thgat got afflicted with typhus

The beggining of the process to make the holocust the image of the new $20, so it's never forgotten. imagine.

Thats a fake picture from a demonstration.

The kids in the cage have signs saying shit like:
"we saw your outrage when the Jordanian pilot was burned alive, but not when the children of Douma were".

Jewish tricks.

>Erectus bigot
Underrated post.

chinkstralia.

Attached: merchant_chinese.jpg (501x585, 105K)

Well then you need to go about redpilling your close friends and family on it. It won't go away on its own.

Attached: jewsHolocaustSurvivors2050.jpg (640x760, 75K)

I hear more about the holocaust from natsocs on Jow Forums then I do from actual Jews.

>Why don't young people care about the Holocaust?

The what?

Holyfuckingshit

They are just going to have kike actors in elderly rubber masks forever aren't they?

OY OYOYOYOY VEYYYYY!!!
HOW DARE THOSE FUCKING GOYIM FORGET ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST?
IT WAS ONE OF THE WORST CRIMES IN HUMAN HISTORY!!!
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED AND DISGUSTED!!!!!

But muh holocaust! Whose gonna gibs me 6 gorillion shekels 4 my suffering?

Attached: HoloHOA.png (611x747, 774K)

What about the Jewish Bolshevik starvation of ~20m Ukrainians? How does that tank on the scale? How about your crimes against the Palestinians or your bombings of Syria? Does it ever cross your mind that you might actually be worth genociding? That the ideas your ethnicity/religion hold are harmful to the groups you are a apart of?

Attached: Screenshot_from_20180331_040147.png (1002x800, 404K)

Attached: 1504394149475.jpg (562x437, 40K)

I wish I could get surveyed. I would say I don't know what that is either.

As a guy who finds it hard to take grainy images made by anons as truth, what are some credible sources on the subject (other than those mentioned specifically in this graphic)?

The hall of cost?

Attached: 1523756712050.jpg (640x585, 255K)

because it's not a faggy young adult novel.

the holo what?

Yes it was one of the greatest crimes in human history, shame no one actually thinks the "crime" is the same as one as you think it is.

When kike hypocrisy and behavior makes another Holocaust warranted.

Attached: 1467692649733.jpg (1759x1190, 304K)

holocaust? waht are you on about .
is this from a game, another joke sage thread
so boring now

guy I work with actually thinks the holocaust happened

i have even met people who believed in the official 9/11 story. normies are scary.

My people have been burned at the stake, drawn and quartered, tortured beyond imagination, been called satanic demons, and still everyone has forgotten the atrocities against witches and wizards.

Because anyone who remembers it is dead.

been hearing about it from cradle to grave, most folks just tune it out

>the jew fears losing their criticism shield
> Jews in their attempt to retain it orchestrate a new holocaust
> White man wakes up and actually completes the final solution
A perchance to dream

Attached: 1523469414457.jpg (580x669, 247K)

Attached: 1468927447564.jpg (320x320, 8K)

It didn't happen

They left the job half-done. Nothing to be proud of.

Came here to post this, but you have already done it.

because the kikes are still here. die kike die.

wtf, I love isreal, now

Attached: newisrael.jpg (600x400, 231K)

WE DO CARE!!!! Glad to see the lie is close to death!!!!

because like millions of other genocides happened as well....

genocides that happen today in africa are talked about less than the holocost

Because everyone realises it's an overblown jew shill propaganda.

>Why don't young people care about the Holocaust?
It was a sideshow of WWII, yet most people think it was central to the war efforts of both Axis and Allied powers. Everyone has heard of The Holocaust, yet a good number wouldn't know a great deal about Pearl Harbour, Stalingrad or the Normandy Landings

Not if we can legalize cannabis in the world before that... BUAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

>inhales smoke from holy ganja herb
>exhales it to your face

BUAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Fuck you, you cock gobbling coke fiend Pepsi is the master race.

Am I the only person who hates full-sugar colas?

1. Pepsi Max
2. Diet Pepsi
3. Coke Zero
4. Diet Coke
5. Pepsi
6. Coca-Cola Cherry
7. Coca-Cola

Attached: Leslie Caron.jpg (1500x1929, 1.63M)