Is Canada a Meme?

lol it’s real

Attached: 7891E3F9-1874-4E89-B1FA-93AEB695CE72.jpg (1242x1359, 918K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/16/canada-liberal-party-considers-decriminalization-all-illicit-drugs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_Nazi_Germany
theguardian.com/books/2016/sep/25/blitzed-norman-ohler-adolf-hitler-nazi-drug-abuse-interview
reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-canada/canada-talks-to-u-s-about-illegal-migration-unsure-about-surge-idUSKBN1FP2OQ
cato.org/publications/policy-analysis/alcohol-prohibition-was-failure
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DUDE HEROIN

I want mushrooms to be decriminalized but everything else to be illegal

Gonna need that northern wall real fucking soon.

Attached: Leaf Blower When.gif (320x240, 518K)

lmao you're not even getting a southern wall cuck

Everytime I see Trudeau act like a huge fucking faggot and want to make fun of him I suddenly realize that Canadians are the ones who voted for him

>I suddenly realize that Canadians are the ones who voted for him

HE NEVER ALLOWED ANY RECOUNTS

HAHAHAHAHA

I'm moving to Canada

I'm sorry for your loss.

hopefully all the losers of this country will move to canada and we will finally achieve nirvana

good then all the liberal fucks will hopefully move there

Just in time for election season!

Attached: canada-hate-speech-racism-thought-crime.png (1403x1022, 882K)

It wouldn't be the first doing so.

I hope they have no public health services because they're going to be fucked. Pure degeneracy.

>mfw canada is more diverse because 16 white people died

Attached: trudeau-homboldt.jpg (1000x750, 57K)

>considering
They’ll never go along with this, fyi. Liberals won’t win 2019

Exactly. And we will also vote for him again and again.

I despise drug users, but this is not necessarily a bad idea. The war on drugs has been a failure. The only benefit is getting plenty of niggers in prison.

Here's TFA
theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/16/canada-liberal-party-considers-decriminalization-all-illicit-drugs

>Encouraging or promoting hatred
>Any kind of racist insult
That's a fucking jump

>so let the government be the only drug dealer, that should fix it!
I fucking hate commie faggots like you. Keep your overreaching government to yourself

"The war that was never fought" Peter Hitchens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_Nazi_Germany

theguardian.com/books/2016/sep/25/blitzed-norman-ohler-adolf-hitler-nazi-drug-abuse-interview

Why would you racially insult someone? So many other insults out there.

This is awesome wtf i love trudeau now!

Wouldn't decriminalization allow for the rise of businesses being able to sell drugs? It's a better option than being in a cat and mouse incarceration war with your own citizens over substances that are going to be used anyway.

The point of an insult is to insult, and most generic insults aren't very insulting.

I despite trudeau all the way deep down my soul, but this is legit good politic. Enough with that war on drugs, enough with authoritarian, let the people be the master of their own fate.

Natural selection at its best.

This is a good thing, but he's still a faggot.

Next they should decriminalize prostitution. More freedom = good

Ignore pre ww2 germany, none of that happened.

>Shit our policy in accepting mass immigration is backfiring!
>Quick, legalize all the drugs to keep the people sedated!

>and most generic insults aren't very insulting
Just be more creative.

If you support alcohol and cigarettes, you can have no objection to other drugs.

No you conflating decriminalization and legalization. Decriminalization just means you can't be arrested for having them or using them, it doesn't mean businesses can sell them. Of course decriminalization can lead to legalization though over time, but I highly doubt that. You can't buy alcohol or strong prescription drugs at just any store, it's not like cocaine and meth will just be sold next to the Advil at Walmart

Yeah he was saving weed for the next elections, but since he's tanking they're going to throw it all on the table.

>one of necessary precursors of Third Reich is obtained
>OAH SHEEIT DAS LITARALLY WAYMAR!!!111

Attached: 14611765542530.jpg (604x604, 52K)

Prostitution isn't illegal here. Unless they've changed it since the last time they changed it. I don't feel like looking.

Hasn't this been proven to work though? Portugal decriminalized drugs about 20 years ago and overdoses etc have gone way down

We were supposed to have weed now but they keep delaying it, it was April, then it was Canada Day (July 1st), now it's sometime in August. Nobody cares anymore though, everyone smokes openly. People smoke in public like it's a cigarette. There's already plenty of illegal weed shops on the main streets, it's like as illegal as torrenting a movie now.

I think it's reverse psychology, tell people they can have something and they suddenly don't want it that bad anymore

Meh, destroys the ability of criminals to make money from selling drug, most drug dealers are nonwhite and I love nothing more that taking away shitskin employment.

I actually support this. No one is going to decide to start doing heroine because it is legal that wouldn’t be already on heroine

has he even legalized weed yet like he said he would? i bet he doesn't

Ah, you're correct. For some reason I thought decriminalization encompassed both aspects.

Dude crocodile lmao

This. It’s going to turn into Mexico in a few years.

I admit I haven't read the book, but as far as I know, he's mainly talking about Britain's drug policies which are very different from, for example, America's.

we need a southern wall from you. all your illegals are coming here before they get deported

reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-canada/canada-talks-to-u-s-about-illegal-migration-unsure-about-surge-idUSKBN1FP2OQ

That's actually a cool move. A country also need to stop providing free medical aid to overdosing junkies and those who got their chronic conditions thanks to the addiction.
In a year all crackheads are dead and you haven't spent a dime for war on drugs but gained a ton of tax bucks instead.

>decriminalize drugs
>commie faggot supporting overreaching government
Dude, are you ok?

im having some legal drugs right now tastes like freedom something you americans think you have but don't at least our PM isn't going around touching globes with sand niggers acting all super villany and stuff

Attached: itsogre.jpg (625x415, 80K)

Attached: 1428255111738.png (246x232, 22K)

buy stocks in healthcare companies and start planning rehab centers, lets make some money!

Attached: 1517864267504.jpg (232x217, 9K)

fpbp

Attached: aboot.jpg (300x300, 85K)

Start by building the one you were already promised, you fat mutt

Embrace the future, smoothskin.

you dont need rehab for marijuana

Dude fentanyl lmao

He touches another type of ball.

Goodbye

Attached: Untitled.png (600x624, 187K)

still better than the latter

We're going to build a large ramp and it's gonna drop off all the illegals into Canada. We just need to make propaganda stating you're giving free housing and food to economic refugees.

Why use gun if you can suicide with drugs?

this will do more to fuck over the cartel than the wall ever will. Why do people think this is a bad thing? It means tons of druhgeads will all scurry north, out of the US. And it will also land a crippling blow on the black market

the plan was to create another monopoly with 2-3 weed companies controlling supply
the companies had a hard time building up inventory, so it got delayed

I can already buy an ounce at the weed store for $140

If I were you Id use this to your advantage burgers. A mass exodus of nogs across the border is a very achievable goal.

Heroin is more important than muh guns

>I can already buy an ounce at the weed store for $140
what province + do you have a card?

Canadians are all gonna be addicts, that means theyll be easy to control
i like where this is going

Attached: 1522945745028.jpg (499x498, 43K)

>$140
>for an oz

Attached: 1515570738336.jpg (250x200, 7K)

It's just propaganda, liberals approval rating is taking hard, this will make it tank further. Old ass chinks hate drugs.

I actually support this, Trudeau is never getting a vote from though. (For any lib party members looking for a reason, as I'm sure your looking to see if this gains you some support from us) Why? Bill C-16 remove it now, I have a speech impediment and some the gender identities that I have found on Tumblr, as the bill doesn't outline which ones are accepted just whatever the person wants, are hard to pronoun for me. I'm a white male and YES there are assholes who will use my speech impediment against me and would enact the FORCE OF THE STATE against me to prove a point. Want proof? How about how when I took Post-Modernism in University I was always called on last, always looked down upon by the prof and other students, and always shunned from any groups. If I was still there I'm absolutely positive they would use Bill C-16 against me. As I'm sure it could be argued that me knowing I have a speech impediment that I should have taken the necessary time to learn how to properly pronoun Ms. Snowflakes special word, that is if it doesn't change in the next 10 minutes, considering I'm a white male and therefore privileged so everything I do is fucking easy. And NO I don't mean add even more bills and laws to define what pronouns or gender identities are allowed, good luck if you tried anyway with the state of the left. Remove it now, and maybe in 20 YEARS I'll think about potentially voting lib. Fuck you libshits, fuck you.
>inb4 autism
>inb4 rant
>inb4 off topic
This thread/topic is so obviously about seeing if you can gain support here.

Attached: 1510516098782.jpg (960x960, 69K)

It's unironcally a good thing

Its not unfortunately since it lead to mass usage and it will make people more easy to be controlled.

bc
no, the store provides a dr or nurse, they ask if you have had a bad experience with it and you just say you want it because you have trouble sleeping or back trouble

that's the absolute cheapest, the better stuff is closer to $200

who the fuck pays such prices holy shit just buy off dream market

Attached: 1522378328023.png (646x595, 323K)

Nope. Portugal decriminalized drugs 20 years ago and usage rates didn't go up. Overdoses went down though. Plus there is the whole aspect off taking the power from drug dealers and gangs

Don't ever expect liberals to be nice to you just because you are disabled, they aren't like that, their words are hallow. Never trust them, never trust anyone who talks fast either, it means they are liars.

Oh I learned that long ago, shits about earned respect anyway.

Yes it does, think for a moment how many people now try drugs or become addicts because of it? Now if it was illegal would that have been possible? As we can see with alcohol consumption people become addicts and easier to control by the government because it destroys their self control and will.

Attached: 56F039B7-AD54-470B-A275-E417FEFE768C.jpg (300x180, 13K)

you can't earn their respect either, logical thinking and fairness really only works with conservatives.

>Plus there is the whole aspect off taking the power from drug dealers and gangs
They still have to buy there heroine somewhere, Ivan. Unlike you wecan't go to the corner store to buy our illicit narcotics.

Decriminalization is different than legalization... But I wouldn't expect a commie to understand subtlety.

It worked in Seattle, right?

this
anyone whho supports anti-drug policies is a massive cuck

No. I am looking a previous case of this being done and the effects. You are just making stuff up.
True, it should be legalized too

And I could point out UK,USA and other countries that had prohibition on alcohol or at least limitation and after it got legalized the people became addicts and the usage became wide spread.By doing this the government had better control over people since they will control them by their desire.

>prohibition on alcohol or at least limitation and after it got legalized the people became addicts
Prohibition didn't work which is why it ended

It did work maybe you should go ahead and see how much the death because of it went down, the reason why it got repeal was because the big companies were no longer making profit and that affected the state.

>Although consumption of alcohol fell at the beginning of Prohibition, it subsequently increased. Alcohol became more dangerous to consume; crime increased and became “organized”; the court and prison systems were stretched to the breaking point; and corruption of public officials was rampant.
cato.org/publications/policy-analysis/alcohol-prohibition-was-failure

See

>mfw canada is more diverse because 16 white people died
tfw it was a shitskin immigrant truck driver who killed that bus load of young men

Attached: praise_allah.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

Because Trudeau is a failure at everything else -- it all has blown up in his face or died quietly later on .

The only legacy he has is legalizing giving dogs blow jobs and pot

Attached: MECHANT TRUDEAU 1.jpg (645x512, 69K)

>"nirvana"
>makes fun of hippie druggies
>uses hippie druggie terminology

Attached: 1523522461184.jpg (1106x1012, 70K)

Didn't this fucker campaign on legalising weed? How long has he been in there? What's the current legal status of weed in Canada?

Good, in other countries that have, addiction and overdose rates have went down significantly.

It got down as you can see in this graph quite a lot, the reason for it spiking was that the government didnt enforce the law and the moonshine industry came out of it, rising back the deaths.But as you can see after it got legalized again in the 30s the numbers kept going up more like it did before the prohibition.

Attached: EtOH+prohibition1.jpg (960x720, 60K)