Was Bill Cooper legit? Why did (((they))) kill him?

Was Bill Cooper legit? Why did (((they))) kill him?

Attached: Bill Cooper - ban firearms.jpg (1280x720, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HE WAS A BELLIGERENT DRUNK BUT HE WAS A PATRIOT.

Uhh news flash sweetie. He was killed in a random drive by. Nice try though

why you spreading false info you filthy dingo fucker

Attached: 1523831373909.jpg (432x350, 46K)

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

Attached: 1523207830766.jpg (432x339, 19K)

>i will never get into a drunken shouting match with don ecker.

it pains me so

Good question, I was asking myself the same. He said a lot of true things, but also many untrue.
It's to be decided if the untrue things he said where from an agenda or simply out of ignorance

what was untrue?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE STRONG, SILENT TYPE? LIKE BILL COOPER?

For example the alien thing, but he said later that he doesn't know if the documents about aliens were real, or were just planted to make him believe that is was real.
I think that there was a thing or two that I disagreed with. If I remember correctly he said that the normal Jews are simple like us, with a normal faith, just like us. And I know for a fact that this is not true

>normal Jews are simple like us, with a normal faith, just like us. And I know for a fact that this is not true
elaborate? I know one or two normal-ish Jews

He also said that the Galileo spacecraft was actually a bomb that the elites were going to use to ignite jupiter and turn it into a second sun.

They killed him because he came out with a firearm and refused to surrender. He believed he was too good to pay taxes, the feds caught up to him. His death is entirely his own fault. He would have been out of prison by now.

He should have listened in his high school physics class.

>He also said that the Galileo spacecraft was actually a bomb
Yeah, things like that

>elaborate?

For example, my father had a work colleague for around 18 years. And that colleague told him once that he had a jewish childhood friend (in Romania were pretty many jews at one time) which emigrate in Israel at the age of 18 or so. And after around 15 years he came back to Romania to see the places and the people to which he growed up with. And he reunited with my father's colleague and planned a trip in Romania. And that colleague had a brand new car, and he was eager to drive around the country, but the jew insisted that he should drive. And my father colleague was pretty bumped about it, how come he's jewish friend insisted so much to drive the car himself. And that jew, seeing him so bumped about it, explained him that if they were to die in car accident, the Jewish Secret Police would come and investigate. And if they would see that my father's friend driven the car, they would assume that he tried to kill the jew, and so the Secret Service would kill he's entire family, and that's why he insisted to drive the car himself.

Israel is nothing more than the training ground for subversive agents

Nice!

That's the most retarded story ever

Maybe, but it's true

Bill Cooper would put your stupid ass to shame.

Attached: 4L_4eQPmYM1.jpg (640x512, 58K)

Another sheepishly ignorant fool.

Attached: 4L_dFMRC1v2.jpg (240x210, 11K)

Attached: 4L_tMedLHRc.jpg (610x452, 83K)

He met Timothy McVeigh before the okc bombing. He was a right wing terrorist

small brains always try to discredit Bill with the “muh aliens” line. Look up “MAJESTYTWELVE” , global govt considers an alien invasion a method of uniting the world under one power. Any “UFO” mention was military experimental aircraft

Attached: 0BFFC7B6-450E-415F-8779-7F68859ADB26.jpg (464x464, 74K)

They showed up on his property and pretended to be loud teenagers so they could lure him out of his home and shoot him, which they did.

Then they left his dying corpse unattended for hours with no paramedics.

They wanted him dead.

>middleclass begging to ban the 2nd amend

lol no

>global govt considers an alien invasion a method of uniting the world under one power. Any “UFO” mention was military experimental aircraft

That's true!
But aliens does not exist elsewhere of imagination

Shut the fuck up honey. Eat shit sweetheart.

Attached: pr.png (486x699, 380K)

oh hi alex jones

Attached: goatse.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Bellagio Sampler's newest video about the strike in Syria and what it means for the SPIRITUAL WAR we are all a part of. ...
>the divide between good and evil is widening
The "middle class" of good vs evil is disappearing and people are choosing either GOOD OR EVIL
>and not between
The leaks are coming, WE all know THEIR evil deeds and GOD has chosen YOU to deliver this message to fellow mankind
>the message is I AM is coming to destroy the VILE PEOPLE!!! make sure you are not one of them!!!!
>clean your room!!!
Clean your minds and join The King who is returning for his creation!!!!!

Death to VILE PEOPLE!!!!!
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM

Syria video
youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE

He was a true patriot and hero... also very legit