What Happened?

What the fuck has changed in the last couple weeks? There's some sort of shift in the media, the world decisions, all of it. It's usually the same old bullshit we hear everyday but something has changed. Everyone can feel it. It's not just Syria, or all the aircraft "randomly" crashing all over the world. Even some of my normie friends ask me questions about whats going on the world. Everyone can sense it.

WTF is going on Jow Forums? Are we gonna face nuclear holocaust? Is it aliens? Why is everyone looking over their shoulders?

Attached: NervousPepe.jpg (604x613, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rr2iyuWGlwU
youtu.be/TaHbuaED5Tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haven't noticed anything
the normies around me are as blissfully ignorant as ever

it's the ww3
i bet they felt the same way in 1939

WW3 soon. Get to rural Idaho. Find a company that sells nuclear bunkers and become friends with the owners. When you get the warning in a couple of weeks beg for a slot in one of their shelters. It’s coming soon. Watch Joel Skousen’s documentary Strategic Relocation

OP is a schitzo

idk maybe they weird twitter message thing that ends with something about "non humans" and "41818"

I can feel Russian invasion approaching Europe. We really need to build up before its too late.

Attached: 1436793423920.jpg (805x1600, 319K)

wut

I wish I was just a schitzo, and ww3 wouldn't be that awful really just feel like there are plays being made that no one in the public knows anything about until it will be too late

This is what historians will call the calm before the storm.

>catastrophes around the world
>media subverting
>autistic screeching everywhere

really user, what has changed

It's fucking eerie as hell user. I have my hazmat gear prepped, my weapons ready, and all the canned food and water i can get in my car

The plane/helicopter crashes especially freak me out. The number of crashes every week is absurd

i love this shit.

The sooner whites and blacks are put in their place, the better for everyone in the world.

nah
putin is a pussy and our county is a poverty ridden shithole, so don't worry

It is just the West losing relevance on the world stage. It is a good thing for everyone.

Attached: 1.jpg (1300x1275, 221K)

youtu.be/rr2iyuWGlwU

Welcome to Cold War, twinkle toes.
The constant nagging paranoia that you and everyone you can see at that moment could suddenly die at any time in a brilliant flash for reasons that you won't know and can't possibly make sense of.
Let that stress torture you into heart failure and nervous breakdown like so many lab rats before you.

mercury retrograde muh nigger

Trump replaced his cabinet with neocons and Kikes and decided he wants Bush's legacy. The fear is understandable.

I've noticed this too. Woke up depressed as fuck today. Not knowing why. I feel like they whole planet is depressed. I can sense it. The jews did this. They do not believe in mankind... they believe in waging war.

Everyone is waiting for the straw that breaks the camels back. China's time is VERY limited. Syria is brewing , economy , education and everything is going to shit. Massive unexplainable shit happening all around the world. Everyone is confused.

and its hilarious

Attached: demnosemeng.gif (500x275, 763K)

No. It's just Monday

The Father predicted this.

Attached: farcrynukes.jpg (1280x720, 311K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RUSSIAN TERRORIST
RUSSIAN TROLLS up %2500 PERCENT!
NICE FLAG IGOR.
FUCKING COMMIE.

Attached: imnotarussianyoufuckingjewnigger.jpg (703x426, 76K)

>implying most of Jow Forums doesnt want nuclear hellfire.

I've been here for many years, and a thread like this is posted virtually every day. Nothing has changed, sadly.

You have to turn off all electronics & lights & tape your windows so no air gets in & lock the doors & don't answer any cries for help the night of the 18th XD

Hope its an alien nuclea holocaust just so you can be like fugggg

we will know for sure whether aliens existed or not when we start nuking each other. They would surely stop us to spank us.

Actually its supposed to be a swarm of man-eating locusts

I really would like to see something big happening lads.
Why Putin didn't do anything about Syria?

Attached: 1523579295329.jpg (2492x1480, 1.18M)

that photo was disturbing pls don't post

Attached: 1523090589358.gif (221x196, 410K)

It's the dimensional elves coming to harvest the drug created by adrenaline glands of humans when they get scared.
The prophecy said they'll skin people alive and then put them in some machine bring them back to life and do it over and over again.

We're moving towards global war, prepare yourself for the final part of the trilogy.

The world is ruined anyway
Life has lost all value and innocence and deprived all of us of living normal lives. I'm not usually blackpilled but the last month or so has really shit on me and frankly I would be happy to die in a nuclear blast right now

MORE AIRSTRIKES CONFIRMED

At least global war would give people something else to do. Video games, work, shit posting, all this is so annoying anybody who enjoys being a wage slave is a fucking idiot.
Since mankind refuses to colonize space there is no options left but to kill each other until all societies problems are erased.

I haven’t heard about this at all, is it a US thing?

Will there ever be an actual happening?

Attached: 1521769143805.png (941x887, 199K)

Sauce?

Attached: 1515870152779.jpg (657x527, 32K)

Isn't that basically just a grim dark version of the movie "Monsters Inc."?

>tfw even video games and shitposting doesnt even entertain me anymore

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (308x302, 23K)

an important nation who gets involved in global affairs has been placed in check and is currently trying to move pieces around to avoid the inevitable checkmate

2000%

Nice schizophrenia

We get this same thread every single day

It's all going down

September 23 2015

US tech on all levels (incl military) has been compromised by chinese hardware in microcomponents, which was allowed to happen under the Obama regime. The chinese or deep state assets are flipping killswitches as a show of force.

Finland always fears Russian invasion, we're just going to have more and more proxy wars having people feel disconnected to their governments and feel like they are the bad guys, that guilt will turn into "let all the immigrants in! Our foreign policy caused this!" and our cultures will be eroded away with the next 3-5 generations. As a result Western civilizations will fizzle out and be replaced by dangerous, criminal heavy authoritarian states.

There's LOTS of hidden shit in movies nobody ever saw but was right there in your face the entire time screaming loud and clear.
youtu.be/TaHbuaED5Tw

I grew up during the Cold War, it's actually rather cozy. You know who the enemy is and can proudly die for the Vaterland.

>I don't want to be nuked in my sleep

Attached: Cleansed.webm (622x574, 1.67M)

Can you feel it?

Attached: 1523477790954.png (557x649, 30K)

Hmmmm

Attached: braveheart1.jpg (1024x576, 507K)

not enough nukes on London in my opinion, I want the crater to be so big the north sea fills it and washes away the sin

The digits don't lie everything starts on the 18th whatever it is.

ww3 is happening this week.

Attached: 1504421848555.jpg (750x725, 88K)

People always forget nukes will cause massive earthquakes in such an exchange, anything left in London will be destroyed by seismic activity.

Fuck so close

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
Nobody was killed in the missile strike at the weekend, right g-guys?

dear user, we are gonna have ourselves a new war hehehehehhehehe

Attached: Frick Off.jpg (483x483, 55K)

but i do

Attached: everyday i sleep.gif (640x360, 267K)

This, you want to know why culture everywhere is fucked atm? American culture is fucked and very much in decline yet they are still exporting it fucking everywhere. Fuck off, you're responsible for the degeneracy, you're responsible for Feminism, you're responsible for everyone's hate of the West by playing world cop ever since WW2, it's not the Jew, it's you.

You're already dead user this is actually hell, WW3 would be too convenient.

Attached: 1522496281492.jpg (1024x749, 103K)

>MUH RETARDED PROPHECY

>>>/Redbit/

4 Iranians died sorry.

>It's not just Syria
pretty sure it is
I think people can feel WW3 coming

Tfw Sweden wont even notice if a WW3 happens

Feelsgoodman

Attached: C9455A00-259A-4C4C-B1E2-88F5B1437B63.jpg (720x738, 134K)

>This, you want to know why culture everywhere is fucked atm? American culture is fucked and very much in decline yet they are still exporting it fucking everywhere.
AHHH freedom is terrible America why on earth did you let people vote on laws & governments. Evil American culture liberating all these fucking idiots who should have been kept inside inside a small room chained to the floor.

No, because our nation is already fucking flooded with culturally incompatible savages, so what's a few million more, right?

I don't even feel like beating off anymore. Maybe they are brainwashing us all to get into a major depression to off ourselves. Who needs warfare when you get people to off themselves by themselves? kek.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 8.51.22 PM.png (356x264, 171K)

>Maybe they are brainwashing us all to get into a major depression to off ourselves

Maybe you have a shit life and it's your fault.

no my life is actually really good, ironically

You're retarded

As an arab I don’t care desu, all of the somalis I’ve met are very kind, the afghans kinda draw the limit but some are Ok.

Oh. Well good on ya

Thanks for the warning Satan I appreciate it

Attached: image.jpg (500x506, 339K)

They probably found something in his kike lawyer's office. He changed his entire foreign policy the very same day

When did Americans vote for 40 years of foreign invasions?

obviously marketing arg

This was a major plot point for the game Homefront. Kinda spoopy, user.

Attached: 1523237810095.png (1024x768, 1.11M)

>Niggers
>Kind

The fuck is wrong with you Rajshit?

I quite liked homefront I don't know why it gets remembered in a negative light, great campaign.

But that's mostly a lie. ATI makes most of the electronics for the military i'm not sure if that's classified or just a little known fact...

Homefront multiplayer is still the best fps shooter out there imo

The historical irony in this conversation.

DEEP STATE IS FUGGED user.

Attached: Tarmac.png (1280x720, 473K)

Was the multiplayer 64 man or some other high player count and it was similar to battlefield bad company 2? If I'm remembering it right I loved it but the player base died off pretty quickly.

32 but the maps are well designed, the battles are non stop & highly chaotic

Attached: Tarmac_2.jpg (5178x2080, 1.2M)

Nothing big is going to happen. Its just because the US made an attack in Syria, it happens whenever the US does anything.
Remeber how we felt a couple of years ago when the US was fighting Isis? That's how it feels now.
Do you remember how it was like near the end of 2017 when crytpo currencies were a huge thing? That's also how it feels now Imo.
Its just a trend, people always get interested in these things but it will die down within a week, until something else happens.
Ww3 is never gonna happen

Idk bud but it's SOMETHING

Same old shit, warhawks circling a flase flag and the normies are blissfully willing to die for whatever crying brown child they can lay their eyes on. Fuck this gay Earth, someone drop the damn bomb already.

This, I'm saying your government/completely controlled culture is ridiculous, pushing itself everywhere is a major problem.

>Remeber how we felt a couple of years ago when the US was fighting Isis?
I don't. Does anyone member?

Kikes subverted USA. Trump is cleaning the kikery.

By doing everything they ask of him, sure thing

Attached: 1523692421166.jpg (491x420, 57K)

I'm not denying it's getting better, I'm saying since WW2 America has been force-feeding the world it's culture, that's why people hate the West and want to fight it. Becoming less of a world power and becoming more nationalistic is a good thing, like holy fuck.