How do we fix women?

So this post is currently on the front page of Reddit.

reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/8chkdr/tifu_by_having_sex_for_the_first_time_in_25_years/

So basically an overweight female who hasn't managed to have sex in 2.5 years had her pussy literally torn open by a 6'8 powerlifter dud of personality Chad during one night stand.

How do we stop women from going towards to this lifestyle?rather than settling down with a nice guy - I'm sure she had plenty of nice suitors during her 2.5 dryspell, but no, she had to go get her pussy torn open by a 6'8 bodybuilder.

Attached: CFen2mj.jpg (1280x1920, 415K)

Go back and worry about your faggot website over there instead of here.

We don't

Attached: chadmantispart2.webm (576x324, 2.84M)

I’ve already become content with dying alone, at this point I don’t give a shit

I’ve done my duty in this life and redpilled my Sister about niggers so she won’t sleep with one

How come she didn't feel any pain when he tore her inside? She only felt pain the next morning.

Is this a troll?

Attached: 1523793202817.png (296x165, 22K)

Fix yourself before you try to fix half of the population

Wow fuck that is officially the most fucked up thing I've ever seen, and I've been here a long time.

Right now I saw a post about a couple that has regular MMF threesomes. Nice life

Attached: Manchild and Stacy.jpg (866x1580, 444K)

> He looked like a 6ft8 viking but I gave him a chance despite him being kind of boring

Ooga booga Jow Forums why are you not improving for our landwhales??? Man up manchildren!!!!111

Jews love to get women to do nasty shit on camera!

He didnt talk about cartoons and the 90s enough so he was boring. He didnt even have a rick and morty tattoo

I want to suck on Kate's milkers.

Is it weird I fapped to that vid a few weeks ago? she has another vid too.

>Is it weird I fapped to that vid a few weeks ago
What kind of question is this of course not.

We must implement some sort of ideology like fashy, so man and women will fix each other automatically.

Fap well fellow user

Attached: 1522233565815.webm (768x432, 1.96M)

Looks painful, like an insect boring into your skin

>gloves
kek

Attached: anon cucked by best friend.png (865x872, 143K)

Attached: ex.jpg (864x439, 125K)

Maybe an insect is literally boring through her skin?

Attached: pregnant.jpg (867x432, 114K)

Attached: Stupid Cuck.jpg (870x632, 191K)

What is it? I don't wanna watch

Hanz, get the gas.

She lets a preying mantis bite her nipple and drink the blood drop that comes out. He chews a bit, but it ain't shit if you've been here long.

What do you mean

Attached: Disgusted5.jpg (480x853, 21K)

Love the file name, Chad Mantis, lol.

Attached: Mantis.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

White sharia would solve this

How about just telling him?
Why are these creatures so brainedead, autistic and disgusting?
God damn am I mad now

Oh ok. I remember anothet video of a guy I knew putting an jar with bees over his dick and letting them sting it.

fpbp

I'm sure he got a real buzz from that :)

Attached: 1522195524351.webm (320x240, 185K)

I had an idea yesterday
lets bombard women's magazines with male expectations of women until they all crack

we will assemble an official pol checklist of things a guy wants in a woman, so if those bitches want a ring, this is what they gotta do

or write pretending to be a woman complaining about the values the magazine promotes

thats one way to undermine the poison

>6’8 powerlifter
>cums in 1 minute
Glad I’m not alone. Ive been having sex for years and I’m still done in ~1-2 minutes. I have no idea how anyone can pound away for longer than that and not. Does their dick not work and they just can’t feel anything?

Git gud

That guy was probably stuffed to his eyes with roids which make him impotent. You, are just a low test soyboy

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

practice makes perfect :^)

tbf there is a chance he is the dad, a small percentage of vasectomies fail, no reason why this chap wouldnt be the 1 in 200-300 that fail

Aw man! Not the doggo! Fucking snakes. Snakes are shit creatures. They literally sit there like a coiled up turd for most of their existence.

Attached: 66e8e228dc6457bcca4f7c8a945bed88.jpg (650x366, 12K)

Actually, funnily enough i was diagnosed with low test. Im also 6’8 and my thought is basically unless my balls were gigantic they were never going to produce enough test. No idea if that’s how it works or not, but whatever. Doctor prescribed me testosterone and I’ve had literally no difference in performance, sexually.

snakes need a holocaust.

5 of my ex girlfriends were snake lovers and all of them were cheating whores who would step over dead bodies.
If you ever see a person worshipping snakes, know that they are as venomous as their objects of worship.
It's green signal to launch artillery on their decadent souls.

Dude, pain is pleasure when getting plowed by a good male specimen. Litterally the reason they enjoy it in the ass but not with you...

Depends if you're having sex with a condom or not. Much harder to come with a condom.

Women hate nice guys, especially financially independent women who have a choice

>don't be a beta male faggot
>learn TRP == PUA/long term game

Also never get married unless you want to be a slave for a sizable remainder of your life

Also this insane faggotry

>I just clenched a vagina I dont even have(8510)

Beta males are irredeemable.

Attached: 1522097252830.jpg (866x768, 215K)

who fuckin cares if suzy hamplanet got ape fucked by gym bro. let the idiots have their fun

Attached: a3YR50v_700b.jpg (400x302, 33K)

fpbp
also sage

Yeah guys listen to a Canadian about what the vaginal jew wants

some more

Attached: 2_very_innocently_found_a_sex_tape_of.jpg (866x464, 146K)

Attached: 1456979257623.png (876x487, 46K)

Sometimes I can't tell if they are real or fake

Attached: 1473736935607.jpg (1148x462, 151K)

Attached: 1475080265691.png (1207x587, 91K)

Attached: 1479058758394.png (1366x591, 139K)

Attached: Woman dumps her bf because her_friends_make_fun.jpg (854x324, 98K)

>she calls him boring

What has happened to women that they think they're entitled to the most alph of chads?

hang women who have sex outside marriage just like in the olden days

You think women whored around then if they actually had prospects?

everyone on that gay site needs to consumed by great flame

Attached: 1504945248959.png (500x644, 185K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This
Also OP is jealous it wasn’t his anus

Triggered d*g lovers are triggered.

Attached: DogEatsShit.jpg (475x380, 49K)

Wow

>whomever did this to that poor pupper needs to be shot in the fucking head

Says a blue pilled faggot who's women love voting and opening their legs for "cultural enrichment".

Nice guys are losers, most of them are socially inept faggots with no game and are undesirable to women until their baby maker's start making them rabid for kids. If not for that Western replacement rate would've dropped off a cliff.

Forget if it was your country or the one above it that was mass importing Flips, because the domestic women didn't like them

Attached: 1519086865460.jpg (681x960, 84K)

Kick choke insult and beat women.
If you have a girlfriend torture her hard. She wont tell anyone because she secretly loves it.

Attached: 1461032960924.png (612x491, 98K)

Women are not princesses, they arent innocent or pure, they are trash heaps, decieving evil harlot devils.
Never pity an injured or dead woman. There is a 100% chance she deserved it and even wanted it.
There is no such thing as rape because women dont have consciousness.

Attached: 1522990627262.jpg (946x856, 228K)

Implement Orthodox Christian Theocracy

Attached: 1523835698978.jpg (1024x593, 104K)

>So this post is currently on the front page of Reddit.

Which means it shouldn't be posted here and you shouldn't fucking post here. I swear to fucking god Jow Forums you post shit directely from that shithole site and when someone says something you don't like here you have the gall to tell them to "go back" from the fucking website you can't help but link to and talk about every fucking second of the day.

Fuck off already. FUCK OFF.

Attached: 1252795856041.jpg (552x532, 82K)

Stop implying things and embarrassing yourself on an anonymous chinese cooking forum you stupid canacuck

Meh,this shit happens all the fucking time

Stop being a paranoid faggot.

>took reddits advice
>gets called faggot
I believe this happened

why would this sick fuck post something like this? Jow Forums is filled with wierd twisted jewified people
How on Earth can redditers deal with such absolutely idiotic nonsense and still convince themselves they are a light for humanity and sophisticated individuals?

Attached: 1519500571845.png (680x648, 193K)

>implying our two churches wouldn't united and recreate the Chalcedonian Church
user I...

Attached: Papa Bless.jpg (354x480, 31K)

Attached: 1522771739083.jpg (1024x435, 46K)

Won't work, because US media controls the world.

Attached: Führer senpai.gif (500x400, 996K)

g

Attached: Hitler und Blondi 2.jpg (505x783, 134K)

>"fix women"
>"settle for a nice guy"

Seems we're back in 2008 with brand new fedoraposting. Just get out of the basement and meet women lmao. No need to settle, women are truly the enemy of mankind. Just fuck them and let them reach their 30's to keep betas happy. Basically do the same thing they do, don't settle for less. Know your worth user.

So that makes it okay?

>He pillaged your vagillage

All was worth it.

>I've been here a long time
sure faggot

>nice guys

Attached: nice guys.gif (816x762, 294K)

>settle for a nice guy
Never going to happen. “Nice guys” are the 300-pound-women of men.

Women never settle.

Attached: 1523435902620.png (692x1251, 567K)

Parasites dont.

Fuck reading that, i can use my imagination.

Attached: 1480446337679.jpg (960x638, 86K)

>she secretly loves it
>secretly
you obviously aren't doing it hard enough
break her mind moar
until she openly loves it