What if there's nothing when we die?

What if there's nothing when we die?

Attached: 1523861153058.jpg (1000x731, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's what I want what if you had to worship god for ale eternity? I'd rather kys

Well that'd suck but we wouldn't be around to care I reckon.

Personally I think there is more to existence than that though.

Attached: 1508461509810.jpg (657x527, 32K)

that seems like an impossibility to me. I think there's always something and never nothing.

Attached: op-in-his-thread-gif.png (352x214, 27K)

What was there before you were born? What is there when you go in for surgery and they knock you out?

God no please no just let it end.
Well whatever it is “I”’ll never remember so...

You won't find out until it doesn't matter anymore.

Then that would suck because that means the filthy Jews wouldn't get punished

Then you won't be around to care, it will be like sleeping. But there is something, I have been there, and it isn't nice.

Better than burning for eternity

Lets be honest. No one who lurks this shithole will ever get into heaven.

Better than the alternatives

Then all that matters is what we do while we are here

what you mean, this is a wholesome christian board of peace

Do something before the nothing comes.

Fuck off back to /x/ u shitcunt faggot.

>But there is something, I have been there, and it isn't nice.
wat.

There's nothing when we live either

Well you would be nothing and won't care anyway.

If I'm going to burn then might as well call you a faggot

You're talking about consciousness and he isn't, even nothing is a something in physics.

Elaborate, leaf

All the more reason for you to make your mark here in this life. Hedonists will be nothing but dust.

Yeah sure there'll be something but it won't matter for you, because as far as your concerned the universe might as well not exist.

then it will be just like the eternity before you were born. remember that? no? then what is there to fear

Whether there is an afterlife or not, it's useless to think about it because you'll never know till you die.

Instead just accept the absurdity of life and rebel against it.

Attached: sisyphus.jpg (620x308, 53K)

Then we better make the best of our short lives.

There was nothing when we lived so what's the difference?

You can't tell the passage of time so your next incarnation seems to happen instantly. How could you know what being alive is unless you had already been dead? So you see it goes in a cycle. Just know that everything and everyone is the same cosmic force playing at being all these different things because its FUN. Suffering is also fun. Sadomasochism for example.

that's like a safe and good outcome.

Then you better make the most of your own life instead of focusing on an afterlife you have no way of knowing even exists.

what if you stopped spamming this thread on multiple boards?

>what if
there is no what if, there is really nothing. Expect an eternal oblivion.

remember you state of conciousness before you were born? exactly like that

What are you basing this off of?

Lack of evidence is not evidence of lack. We can't really say anything at all about what's after death because there isn't any evidence. Oh, sure, we can say what happens to the body. However we don't know what consciousness is on a physiological basis and we don't know how or what changes during death.

Attached: mass effectivel ever after.jpg (1024x576, 131K)

simply because you can't recollect something doesn't mean it didn't happen; this retarded logic

This

I saw a ghost OP so there is something

Nigger, what makes you think I'm going to burn? I only raped Muslims

Can we meme new realities?

Attached: 89F183F9-CEFE-49DE-AFFA-E43869D0C50A.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

I really hope so.

Also, what if there was nothing before you lived? Was there something?

“Hurrrrr we can see particles collide. UNIVERSE SOLVED. Theres no creator lol!”

Everything has neat and working arrangements to provide order within the Cosmos. “The universe is a random happening popping into existence from nothing. Please ignore the fact that the matter exists, please ignore the fact that matter interacts in ways that LITERALLY CREATES CONSCIOUS BEINGS. Thats just random!!!!!!”

Give me a break. Dont let jewish scientists con you into thinking this reality isnt extraordinary. We dont even know whats going on in the billion or so OTHER galaxies. Fuck off nihilists.

Attached: 85A037A8-0D43-4E87-B531-DD78B27248E3.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

What are you gonna do about it?

I don't think Camus was implying rebellion against the absurdity. Acceptance yes.

Find some meaning in the things you do. I play a lot of video games and troll Reddit.

Why would it matter? Existing forever sounds worse than living a short life and dying desu

If there's nothing, then there won't be any pain or regret or sadness. But I hope theres something. I hope there's something redeeming and happy. I don't have any reason to hope this is true, but it would sure be nice if it was.

Bellagio Sampler's newest video about the strike in Syria and what it means for the SPIRITUAL WAR we are all a part of. ...
>the divide between good and evil is widening
The "middle class" of good vs evil is disappearing and people are choosing either GOOD OR EVIL
>and not between
The leaks are coming, WE all know THEIR evil deeds and GOD has chosen YOU to deliver this message to fellow mankind
>the message is I AM is coming to destroy the VILE PEOPLE!!! make sure you are not one of them!!!!
>clean your room!!!
Clean your minds and join The King who is returning for his creation!!!!!

Death to VILE PEOPLE!!!!!
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM

Syria video
youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE

There is something, trust me

There was nothing before you were born, and look where you are now.

Do you think you are even capable of experiencing an eternity of non-existence?

Attached: ZEN-KEKISM.jpg (222x222, 15K)

Then be content knowing you lived a life of decency which is more than most can say.

Didn't see that flag before.

was only god forgives kino or freshman tier psychoanalytic imagery larping as kino? i still can't decide

Nothing, which is why abortion is such a big deal you mong

good.

rare

Stop pushing your dumb channel here, Fellatio.

Attached: 1523811378646.png (800x803, 889K)

There is nothing eitherway , heaven is not for people who visit Jow Forums

there isnt, because happiness is made of dopamine and you're dead, so there's no brain to process that happiness on the good side there isnt sadness at least for the same reason there isnt happiness

I'll have you know Jow Forums is a Christian board, and many of us will be moon walking through the pearly gates.

>Just know that everything and everyone is the same cosmic force playing at being all these different things because its FUN. Suffering is also fun. Sadomasochism for example.

Right on the money, user. Hope you're having a good one buddy.

There isnt

The universe is constantly expanding and collapsing into a deterministic reality. It is most likely when you die you will immediately wake up at the exact point the universe has expanded to the exact same point since the last contraction (i.e. a trillion years later) and live the exact same life again.

>it's a genuine improvement

The idea is only distressing if you were raised to think there was anything else after. Meanwhile if you weren't the idea of your life just being a try-out for an infinite afterlife is farcical and if you actually believed it you'd live in constant terror of ending up in Hell and want to die ASAP to avoid the chance of sinning lmao.

When you die you just go into spectator mode.

dont worry about it. aint shit you can do, faggot.

Attached: merchant-skeletor.png (800x600, 615K)

Death is literally the same as never being born. You know that time before you were born? That's what death is like. Why is this so hard to understand?

It's my only hope, don't spoil it.

The afterlife, and religion in general, is the result of peoples failure to cope with death and consequence. It is easier for mourners to believe their loved ones go to a better place when they die. Its easier for religious people to believe they will go to heaven if they live a good life. It was easier for vikings to rationalize their necessarily violent life style if they believed in Valhalla. Its easy to blame a man in the sky when something goes wrong in your life instead of blaming yourself.

And people are easier to control if they believe in something.

Because I don’t want to be unborn. I don’t want to stop existing.

this, then you respawn

>What if there's nothing when we die?
What if life is meaningless?
pro tip, you give life meaning life doesn't give you meaning

>hitler has a chance to get rid of the jews once and for all

That’s possible, certainly, but I don’t think that’s the case.

Read about DMT, it’s a drug, but your brain produces it naturally, and it’s part of what makes your dreams so real. A very small amount is released when you dream, so when people use it recreationally, they smoke a whole lot more. If you smoke enough I’m one sitting you “break through”, which basically means you blast off, I’ve gotten close, but I’ve never broken through, the two people I personally know that have broken through describe different but similar stories.

For my close friend, he was in a kind of psychedelic palace sort of place, where he found a god sort of thing, the thing poured him a glass of wine and offered it to him, my friend turned away and apparently from there it was just what he described as lovecraftian hell.

My brother, who has never met my close friend, described a journey, and then he was met by 4 being he described as indescribable, but sort of made of light (if you’ve ever done psychedelics you understand what I mean by indescribable) they all held out there hands and beckoned to him, he tells me he went with them and experienced bliss.

Both of their trips, to them, lasted hours, to us in the real world, it lasted only 10 minutes.

I’ve learned that when you die you brain releases a fuckton of this stuff. So at worst, you have a dream in the last second of your life that you can choose to follow your being and experience bliss, and with the time dilation, who knows how long this dream could last, maybe “eternity”.

At best DMT is a crutch that helps our souls transcend from this life, and go to heaven or hell

Well that's too bad, the universe doesn't care what you want

This is the most comforting idea of what happens when we die. No more suffering. Just back to where you came before you were born.

Then you better make the most of life before you go.

Death is the one thing all people share in complete ignorance. You only truly know when you actually get there. Peoples' innate concern over death is what drives the various stories and ideas about what happens after they die. They don't want life to end- they NEED it to continue so they can see what happens next in the world. I guess in a way, death is the ultimate cliffhanger for everyone still living.

I prefer not to worry myself over my inevitable demise. I am content to simply be thankful that I am alive, and I make the most of the time I have. You only get one shot on this earth. Cherish it, and when your time is up, you'll know the final answer- or maybe you won't. People spend far too much time complicating their lives with such trivial matters.

THIS

My father and I saw a ghost 8 years ago. We were inside a neighbor's house because it was being remodeled, when we saw a flying jacket in front of us. It was like if an invisible, naked man were wearing a lightly transparent suit jacket.

Suddenly, for only 5 or 6 seconds, the jacket became more opaque and a shaded figure appeared wearing it without half of the legs like he was walking in the air.

This vision did not last more than 12 seconds. The silhouette disappeared instantly, like when you turn off a television. We ran out of the house with a pale face and without saying anything. My father has never wanted to talk more about that topic. When I ask him about it, he always laughs a little and says he does not know who this guy was and he does not want to know.

Three years ago, I knew that the builder and former owner of that house, used to wear suits and jackets. He died of a heart attack in the backyard of his house. I was always skeptical about these issues, but that vision changed my way of thinking. Now I dont know what exactly happens, but at the end sometimes something happens.

Hell. I've had something in a basement try to stop me from closing a door by grabbing the side of it and forcing it back open. There's got to be something else out there.

I know that. I’m just answering your question, why it’s hard for people to understand the nature of death. Since you pretend that it’s something that can be so easily accepted.

are you really that afraid of this "nothing"?

Then you'll have been a good and decent person for nothing.

Haha. Why would there be something? Because of a book a bunch of sand niggers wrote 3000 years ago?

t. Fedora

I’m not that guy, but as I’ve gotten older, I’ve become a lot more spiritual. I was just like you 5 years ago.

You live on in people's memories. Work to make them good memories while you have a chance.

Attached: 93c.jpg (800x600, 398K)

There is nothing. What happens after death is simply a limit on your imagination because imagining things by default means mentally placing your ego in another time/space. When you are dead the bodily functions necessary for perception are no longer and so you would "have" no ego. Really, the world will keep spinning and you will no longer be there to witness it.
The conclusion is that you need to make the most of life and achieve as much as possible while you have a body that can act in this world.

Attached: us degen.webm (360x640, 1.97M)

The true blackpill.

Attached: 1492031675630.gif (500x296, 1013K)

I was hoping for gaining Satans favour and becoming one of his generals

You have been there?

Stop using drugs.

If there is nothing and nothing matters in the end, why do you care about politics? In 10,000 years nothing you will do will matter in this existence. So why not live like the nihilistic normies? They seem to like life enough.

After death is exactly the same thing as before you're born.

Don't identify with your body like a Jew or nigger.

What is with eating arse? Surely any normal and well adjusted person can see that it's disgusting. Your mouth is coming into direct contact with feces. Yet in the last couple of years it seems to have entered into to realms of normality. Are the Jews behind this?

Pascal's Wager, fratre.

Attached: liberalism-is-a-sin-book-cover.jpg (610x450, 63K)

Yes life is a big fucking joke, a bad one too.

I don’t know about the rest of the world, but I’ve always been an ass man, maybe it’s dorectly because it’s a bit gross. I like sex to be just a little gross, however, actual scat is too far for me, so eating ass is sort of a happy medium where it’s a little gross, but not disgusting.

Also, I would only do it directly after a shower, and I’ve only done it once while I was drunk, and I’d never let a girl toss my salad, because man ass is truly disgusting.

Atheistic determinism and religious fantasy are a false dichotomy.
You have free will and you have a body that can act out in this world to bring the best possible scenario you can imagine. That's what Mises taught. We are all rationally self-interested actors with a will.

Attached: human_action.jpg (293x455, 29K)

Well the lack of observation upon death means the there is no temporal experience.

A literal infinite amount of time would pass upon death. Just like when you were born.

It's hard to say there is nothing. That seems like a paradox. What happens after an infinite amount of time and no temporal experience of any of it?

But if you forget it ever happened after you die, and if in 100 years your impact on the real world will be negligible, what’s the point of doing anything?

I’m not saying you don’t have free will, I’m saying that if this is all there is, it’s entirely pointless, and killing yourself in this moment is no different effectively from becoming the king of the world and killing all the Jews.

>when you die you brain releases a fuckton of this stuff

Citation needed

Attached: 1501123879839.jpg (605x599, 40K)