Jow Forums denies this ever happened

>Jow Forums denies this ever happened

Attached: Schindler's List Balcony Scene.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9XaS93WMRQQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoah_(film)
youtu.be/nxbV3RsyQwI
youtube.com/watch?v=EjTkJIPKj80
virtualglobetrotting.com/map/amon-ga-ths-former-house/view/google/
revisionisthistory.org/revisionist6.html
archive.li/3IJRF
revisionisthistory.org/shindler.html
archive.li/AhtNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Nazi screams maniacally randomly killing and raping everybody in sight

its true that's exactly what happened goyim, sometimes they even fed us to the dinosaur pit

Because it didn't.

Attached: 1523574849620.jpg (790x790, 76K)

looks totally legit, I mean people digging in the dirt for no reason and then grenade blast someone seems cool

Lmao. Pre-internet propaganda was so over the top. How anyone believed in this shit confounds me.

youtube.com/watch?v=9XaS93WMRQQ

Attached: sniper-297661_960_720.png (715x720, 57K)

Yes, and?

Attached: Kike, kike go away!.jpg (1200x1044, 882K)

:D
Boomers

>some dude is shooting a non military issue .22lr rifle at people who pretend to work but don't actually do anything, he shoots a woman in the head and somehow there is an explosion behind her, then plenty of people start to run away for no reason, while others just don't move when they see someone dying

Looks 100% legit

What's their endgame pol?

Attached: 1523714744891.gif (240x270, 245K)

What a chad.

comfy

Attached: 0ba.png (645x773, 10K)

mostly because kikes and puppets say it did without knowing if it actually did happened, Jow Forums say it didn't with as much proof to show.

Does anyone really care? I feel nothing when I watch this.

It's literally impossible. The house he stayed in is downhill from the camp. It's not like it shows in the film.

Attached: image.jpg (585x388, 38K)

Arbeit macht frei is why the jews still mad. We all know how they feel about work.

The movie was a work of fiction you anal-sperglord

It should have.

Awesome, this thread again!

Attached: 1523860501497.jpg (500x377, 22K)

This

Attached: Schindler's_Ark_cover[1].png (254x393, 48K)

>fiction movie

What did they mean buy this

It's a movie, those are actors. Jesus fuck you are dumb.

>never getting the chance to be a camp commandant and shooting Jews while drinking my morning coffee.
mfw

Attached: 1522374746704.gif (297x229, 2.39M)

What movie is that

The way you describe it sounds just like those photos of the shooting in Las Vegas
I guess this must be legit since that was so real

It's from a movie.

Nvm figured it out

>DIRECTED BY STEVEN SPIEL((()))

Schindler's Fist

>dinosaur pit

Attached: 1517295157147.jpg (709x750, 79K)

the point of this post and I'm him, is the holohoax is so stupid, anyone who believes that shit is mentally misinformed, retarded, or has an an agenda.

Attached: 225px-Hans_Landa_IB_2009.jpg (225x221, 16K)

To be fair, boomers and Gen X were shoved this propaganda down their throat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoah_(film)
>Running time: 566 minutes

>Jow Forums denies that a works of fiction didn't actually happen in the real world

Attached: Swindlers_Hoax.png (1577x1500, 543K)

that's one of the worst covers I've ever heard. this is way worse than the holocaust

How the fuck do you manage to do worse then the Cranberries?

Attached: 7983-19282-0.jpg (320x240, 42K)

>muh huoloacoast

Even if the worst things about nazi antisemitism were true, in the end nazis were german who regard jews the same way jews regarded germans.

They claimed that jews wanted to exterminate the germans, and if they lost the war that would happen.

I ask you, were they wrong?

youtu.be/nxbV3RsyQwI

Attached: you.jpg (312x342, 32K)

this guy's body is shaped like a firetruck

Yeah, that is an insult to the cranberries.

It was real in my mind

>Chairman: You must clarify what was this “Red House?”
>Witness: This was the private residence of the accused. That is where I noticed how he held a rifle, and congratulating himself on its ability, or his expertise, in front of other Germans also present in the room, he was firing at a group of people working at a distance of maybe 200 metres from the apartment window.
>he was firing at a group of people working at a distance of maybe 200 metres from the apartment window.
>working
>200m
Indeed not how was shown in the movie, but not impossible, considering Camp layout and grade of the hill

Attached: plaszow camp map.jpg (1756x1059, 563K)

it did, just the other way around

youtube.com/watch?v=EjTkJIPKj80

OP is a Good Goy

Attached: 69786959.jpg (699x637, 37K)

What's up with the explosion when he fired the first shot ?

At least they made over six gorillian dollars for her kids though

Nerve gas tipped round

The only thing worse than the 90s grunge vocals is the 2010s reprise of that style.

holy shit!
people were digging in the dirt for no reason in las vegas and then got shot by a nazi for no reason with a 22lr that caused mysterious EXPLOSIONS?

HOW HAS NO ONE REPORTED THESE ERIE COINCIDENCES?

Surnames with berg are actually a germanic (especially nordic) thing that jews ruined.

it's a super overexaggerated explosive bullet. It's called b-patrone, and it is a 7.92 aircraft machine gun spotting round. The way it works is that it hits an enemy aircraft and creates a puff of smoke that lets you know that you hit them. German snipers sometimes used these rounds on the eastern front

Interesting, thanks for the answer.

I'm sure there were a couple bad apples among the Nazi guards. The Stanford prison experiment demonstrates that we can expect it to happen everywhere to some degree no matter how good a regime.

does it really though?
it is neither falsifiable, nor do i think it has been repeated.
if anything, it shows that they had some people with mental health problems at stanford.

I'm in denial that it DIDN'T happen.

M A S T U R B A T I O N
M A C H I N E S

It never happened before, but it will happen again

Attached: M273.png (980x742, 266K)

>bolt action with double trigger group
what the fuck am I seeing

Do not forget the 6 000 000 lampshades and soap goy

They are going to need 4 hours per body by today's standards to ash those bodies that he killed. I don't see the ten city block crematorium anywhere.

i enjoy watching australian shitposting bleed out across the globe. it warms my heart

The movie happened.

That kind of behaviour would give him a good chance of being court martialed and shot. Fact. Look it up. Many similar cases.

I do not deny people dying in a movie, user.

the (((wiki))) rabbit hole goes deeper
>films based on actual events

Attached: whatdidtheymeanbythis.jpg (588x618, 135K)

>hebraic kvetching

Attached: 1523616021815m.jpg (398x1024, 91K)

He shot them down like dawwgs!

Attached: 1523515483406.jpg (431x520, 125K)

>a historical FICTION book ADAPTED to a movie.
>still not proof. bad shit happened but there is no evidence of what EXACTLY happened.

Attached: 34384503211.jpg (800x450, 41K)

I want to climb inside Zero Two's dinosaur pit.

Attached: 1523135093697.png (1163x1600, 1021K)

Nah it's an impossible shot. Just have to look at Google Maps

virtualglobetrotting.com/map/amon-ga-ths-former-house/view/google/

Post more zero two

When they released it they released it as Based on a True story. Schindler's own widow said Schindler's List was full of lies.

Goth had been arrested by the SS for brutality
revisionisthistory.org/revisionist6.html
archive.li/3IJRF

Swindler's Mist: A Critical Review of Steven Spielberg's Film, "Schindler's List"
revisionisthistory.org/shindler.html
archive.li/AhtNs

Attached: Schindler s List Official® Trailer HD .png (836x301, 56K)

Pretty sure thats not a .22lr, Germans were pretty big on sporterized mausers with full sized rounds.

But how many know about the Homo Holocaust?
>Monument literally says 'Jews were known for being massive faggots'

Attached: Gay Holocaust.jpg (2000x1000, 469K)

Well obviously they had to make up dialogue and fill in the gaps and dull bits with interesting characters. Its not meant to accurately depict one turn of events in the holocaust so much as use one turn of events to showcase the sentiments of the time, it doesnt matter if no one actually died at X place in Y way if it was a thing that happened a lot and the movie was just trying to show important details of the holocaust in a single narrative.

Remember, no luxury resort camps this time. If world jewry starts a third world war they must be dragged out of their beds and shot in the gutters right outside their homes.

Attached: 120f40790968c2304330ca2b160c51a657b5cd3919b0224c7465e6dc1a6d50cc.jpg (364x500, 39K)