Wow a physically revolting degenerate freak got AIDS, thanks God

Attached: index.jpg (241x209, 10K)

poetry

>Adios
>Infested
>Disgusting
>Sodomites

like pottery

pls lord in heaven give us a new super strain of hiv that is resistant to homo saving drugs

Attached: 99.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Now the next step is anal cancer.

newfaggotry

>mfw i will most likely see this faggot die in my lifetime

Attached: 1510150374071s.jpg (121x125, 2K)

bahahahaha I get fucked up just thinking about it.

>beard
>she
Europe unironically loved this faggot. Lol

>2018
>not getting AIDS from krokodil

He's got HIV not AIDS

b8

>she

Attached: 1523424526652.jpg (1002x583, 202K)

I’ll toast to this with a nice dram tonight.

Attached: 76464953-B079-4801-BCD9-6374CEB00788.jpg (500x536, 63K)

ohnothatsucks.jpg

Anally
Injected
Death
Sentence

EU is dying from aids
and it's beautiful

Attached: the absolute state.jpg (1600x901, 196K)

AIDS is the final stage of HIV infection, you can HIV without AIDS

And its beautiful and brave

I'm tired of "pottery" at this point

The wage of sin is dead.

By Marc Savage
Savage

Doesn't HIV inevitably turn into AIDS, despite medication? Or can you stay in the HIV phase forever with meds?

Attached: eurovison.png (1278x706, 1.59M)

a couple of years from now in the current year of that year kids who arent infected with hiv will be bullied by all the cool poz kids for being goody two shoes.

It's a start

Attached: Wise-Quotes-54166-statusmind.com.jpg (600x400, 47K)

The drugs keep you healthy for like ever but they are super expensive and you dont live as long as otherwise healthy people. You dont get full blown aids but the drugs kill you in your 60’s or some shit.

(((Coincidence)))

Can someone please explain why gays and blacks get more HIV than other people? I'm fucking retarded.

>super expensive
Honestly, why not just kill people like this. One bullet only costs a few cents.

Do you think this flaming faggot isn't going to contract full-blown AIDS? He would literally have to give up doing poppers and being a sloppy party-bottom. That's how HIV develops into AIDS, because these homos cant stop partying and destroying their immune systems.

They absolutely refuse to stop fucking everything they meet, despite being warned from childhood that promiscuity increases your risk of getting terrible venereal diseases.

Because they have unprotected sex with strangers way more than your average thot. Dont care about infecting anyone with it either.

Sausage

People with HIV on meds actually have longer life span then non-infected people

too bad that in 2018 AIDS isn't as super deadly as it was back then

because the doctors and pharmaceutical companies make millions and millions of dollars each year from HIV patients and the longer they live the longer they have to pay, which is very profitable to the said doctors and pharmaceutical companies.

Non novus sub sole.

>this is what qualifies as a Jow Forums thread now
I want /tv/eddit to leave

Poop in pipi and vice versa

We are the most redpilled and the most degenerate country at the same time.

The disease transfers more easily through anal sex

Why is that?

because the asshole evolved to expel waste but instead is torn open by the reproductive organ of another male and then exposed to infected biological fluid.

That line of thinking violates the whole idea of a virus.

No. Taking one a day pill and keeping up with dr will keep you completely undetectable until you die from stuff old people die from anyway.

Race specific bio weapon.

Attached: Race Specific Bio Weapons Over Population Control 1.jpg (1996x1680, 1.29M)

And the needle gets a lot of them too.

Who cares? HIV is a nonissue these days

Attached: 1224761022.jpg (564x604, 51K)

how the fuck does that work?

I just want a disease that will do to coalburners what AIDS did to the faggots.

jebus the twitter comments are giving me a heartattack
SO GREAT
LOVE IT
AIDS IS GREAT

das rite

lots of rough anal sex with multiple partners, lots of giant cocks ripping assholes apart causes blood contact. Also minorities and gays are over represented in drug users, so there's a lot of needle use.

You Britfags are disgusting bug chasers. Neck yourself, faggot.

>Yooooou've got the aaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeiiiiiiiids.jpeg

There is no such thing as viral AIDS

>AZT kills people, induces AIDs in people
>yes, it means faggots who get the diagnosis are being murdered off by establishment
>AIDs test is extremely inaccurate

Modern western countries summed up in one image

I don't believe it.

No they don't.
t. nurse on hepatic ward.

it rhymes

This. Here's a tucked up fact-a lot of older poor people,about 60+,are purposely getting infected with HIV cuz the gibs get better and the drugs keep them alive as long as they would've lived anyway.

Attached: 1517132801724.jpg (430x589, 88K)

Attached: Sebshirt.jpg (1088x1200, 127K)

Done

Attached: 1519323390303.jpg (270x270, 20K)

Lots of niggers in the down low.

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING!

I don't think it works this way, you're repeating nonsense debunked in the 80s or 90s.

there is, domestic violence though unfortunately not always fatal for all parties

wow totally surprising

HIV Check
Don't a lot of people with HIV go septic out of nowhere? I've known 2 people who died in 2015 and 2016 and one minute they were fine and all of a sudden they are in ICU getting pumped with huge doses of the 4 strongest antibiotics you've got-Bactrin etc-and they were dead in 4 hours. Does that not get talked about so much? All you hear about HIV is how easy it is to put in remission and being compared to the common cold.

>implying hiv exists and isn't just a bunch of diseases

It shall be done.

Attached: images (1).jpg (515x285, 32K)

discord gg//uYrCnRB

add a .

Attached: Pic2.png (852x1024, 1.87M)

>Probably knew for years
>Carried on spreading it anyway

I’m starting to think that you have HIV.

Fuck off, GayJew. You are a paedo.

Because they are gay

Attached: 1519257348734.png (499x969, 586K)

Thank god at least a leaf knows.

Mfw he will be able to donate blood in California and face no criminal charges and spread HIV faster.

HIV is the condition, AIDS is the disease

youtube.com/watch?v=MU-eY-hvr24

Colour me surprised.

Who would have thought?

Holy fuck pol is really the stupidest board if they can't even distinguish between hiv and aids.
But le jews xd amiright??

the fuck man
i can watch gore videos all day, while eating.
i see a picture of this, i want to puke and run it over while burning it with fire
fucking faggots

>she

because you need blood. Getting it over vaginal sex is not impossible be runs below 0.1 %

That reminds of a painfull vision, my torso melted in agony during it; people were in some primitive state, then they started to have anal until evolution left the anus as a dead sexual hole for males and females, and a new funtional asshole grew up in some different place, the cycle continued until the low back and low belly were filled with sexual holes and some anus.

>and that's a good thing.
>Here's why.

HIV causes AIDS, you dumb homo.

found the faggot
you mad fagboy?

>hiv always causes aids
go read a book you literal retard
what an intelligent reply

He'll still probably live well into his 70s. This isn't the 80s anymore where HIV meant a quick death.