CNN reporter sniffs chlorine

youtube.com/watch?v=CgkI3Ub2lZw

SNIFFF

WHATS THAT MY DEAR????

MMMMM YES

DELIGHTFUL SARIN GAS!!

Attached: SNIFFFFFFFFFF.jpg (2000x1000, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5620439/Syrian-girl-seen-harrowing-hospital-video-chemical-attack-tells-survived.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: pickkricc.png (600x337, 218K)

I want her to sniff my cock

Attached: mommy.jpg (1000x1403, 136K)

But do you have proofs that you can't sniff lethal gases?

Attached: 397220559714258.png (126x128, 21K)

Attached: 30652252_150219505811313_4020574668820840448_n.jpg (424x416, 41K)

the absolute state of the average CNN viewer

Attached: 1523757312500.png (629x504, 36K)

Delete this

Attached: 386c075b.jpg (500x500, 24K)

>6 camps
I like how the maker can't even come up with a reasonable number due to crippling retardation.

Its perfectly safe

Attached: perfectlysafetosniff.jpg (1600x1295, 154K)

Nice white Syrians.

Attached: video-at-12s.jpg (1920x1080, 791K)

Sarin is odorless in pure form, lethal 36mg per one cubic meter of air. 543 times more lethal than chlorine which is extremely pungent well before lethal concentration in air.

when does the sniffin occur? i dont want to watch the whole shit

First 10 seconds

Jesus Christ, only the youngest or most stupid people would believe that there was any kind of adequate justification for western involvement in the war

This is all just part of the great game, they've simply gotten lazier and lazier about how they present these things to the public because they know that (a) people are, on the whole, stupider than they once were and (b) even intelligent people are now so easily monitored, blackmailed or just outright killed that there's no point bothering to pander to them at all

In this case, the mcguffin is good ol' black gold, namely keeping Syrian oil and gas production suppressed so that Russia can't get too big for its boots and demand even higher prices from Europe for its supply. The waves of cheap labour brought across the Med in people traffickers' rickety boats are just a handy bonus resource that drive up the prices of property assets and keep working-class wages in that neat goldilocks zone between abject poverty and comfort, too poor to compete but too rich to revolt

And no, "they" are not just "the Jews"

>Sarin is odorless in pure form

Incorrect.

Sarin smells like blood. Or maybe chili. It's spicy, in any case:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5620439/Syrian-girl-seen-harrowing-hospital-video-chemical-attack-tells-survived.html

>'We went back down to the basement and saw how they were bringing the martyrs. Instead of breathing the air we breathed the smell of blood.'

>She said: 'The gas was spicy. Spicy in my throat like chilli. I was vomiting and coughing. No-one could breathe. Around me people were just falling to the ground.'

>Days later, the purple T-shirt Masa wore that night still carried the smell of chlorine.

It was Sarin. End of discussion.

Malcom Turn "Prep the" Bull has destroyed our country. Honestly very surprised that we have neocons in our country, disgusts me. What the actual fuck does the ME have in relevance to us?

I like 7 year old girls.

kys

Oh cute

Mama mia! das a spicy GAS ATTACK

Well, our official head of state is a representative of the Queen of England, so generally speaking anything that matters to Britain matters to our government as well. Historically speaking, the UK kind of lit the fuse on the whole ME situation in the first place, and they have always been significant players in the great game so given that it's essentially our diplomatic duty to follow their lead, and it's their strategic interests that make the ME matter at all, things are as they are and so the ME matters to Australia.

Turnbull is a bland opportunist and good at talking to businesspeople, he is only in the job for a juicy pension and an opportunity to network but that doesn't mean he destroyed our country. What's destroying our country is a lack of practical alternatives to men like Turnbull (i.e. politicians who will tell China to fuck off and fight privatisation of public works), the ever-tightening grip of delusion on the minds of the masses through the modern news media, and the motherfucking internet

People are lazy, depressed and living in an almost hallucinatory reality where nothing even remotely real seems to matter to them but they care deeply about everything that they shouldn't, and what we need is leadership but there don't appear to be any valid candidates left who still give a shit about the state of the nation

>i.e. politicians who will tell China to fuck off and fight privatisation of public works

The same politicians who privatised gas and power enough that australians go cold during winter and die to heat exhaustion during summer

Turnbull has done alot to make a HUGE tax gap that the lower and middle classes are going to foot thanks to his tax cuts, he has directly contributed in further expanding the class divide thats been widening ever so much since the early 2000's.

Youre very clearly someone who is both delusional and oblivious, even denying reality. I am nothing but disappointed that I share a country with you.

I'm not sure what you think I meant by what I wrote but you seem to wholeheartedly agree with me on the first point, yet have worded it as though you disagree. Perhaps if I clarify by pointing out that when I say "politicians who will tell China to fuck off etc.", I'm referring to the "practical alternatives" and not the "men like Turnbull". Turnbull has been awful on both counts, and what we need is someone who is wholly unlike him, however such a person has apparently never won a parliamentary seat.

As for the tax cuts, I couldn't agree more about the class divide in this country - after all, Turnbull doesn't have political ideals, he has business goals and knowledge of the law, the combination of which allows him to line his own pockets and the pockets of his fat-cat mates very effectively while in government. He has, for example, ensured that it stays insanely profitable to own and flip urban homes, not least due to owning a four-storey waterfront Sydney mansion himself, worth tens of millions of dollars, and which he will be able to sell after leaving office at a capital gains rate of 0% due to it being his "primary residence"

While all that is abhorrent, it ought to really be noted that "boomers being rich" isn't inherently the cause of our country's decline any more than any other symptom of simple demographic shifts over history - our biggest issues are a complete cultural disconnect in the younger generations, largely brought on by internet exposure, a hideous corruption problem with the gambling and alcohol industries infiltrating government, and Chinese colonisation through property ownership - literally buying our infrastructure out from under us and letting greedy young start-ups manage the leases as a smokescreen.

I am definitely not oblivious and there is nothing to indicate that I'm delusional given that my interpretation seems to fit the facts neatly