My girlfriend said she likes Trump because he's "funny". Is this how all women think when they decide who to support?

My girlfriend said she likes Trump because he's "funny". Is this how all women think when they decide who to support?

Attached: trump sloots.png (508x375, 376K)

what's it like dating a retarded girl?

It seems most retarded americans picked their election candidate on the basis of who delivered the sickest burn, not necessarily women.

You two sound perfect for each other.

Attached: 1521828145813.gif (256x192, 404K)

She first decided who to support, then he became "funny". Not the other way around.

That's code for "I'd fugg him".

No, I vote for the man most likely to send imbecilic Leftist puppets packing to a Gulag in Somalia.

Listen to Alberto here, he knows what he's talking about it. Thats the ovaries taking over her lizard brain.

She's not Canadian, fat, shave her head and believes Islam empowers women, so how is she retarded? Riddles worthy of a Zen master.

Why are there so many white roasties on this board? Its total shit now.
Just garbage bait and bad ideas

Attached: Psa_564ba0_6099231.jpg (900x979, 193K)

I like trump because he makes liberals all pissy. I'm a guy

Or she genuinely does not care for politics, but knows you are an autist that does. So she just said something nice about trump to make you happy.

Most of the time when I ask a woman who they are voting for, they will always ask; "Well who do you think will win?"
As if it were more important to pick the "right" candidate, the winner.
They seem to get the most satisfaction when the results are announced and they can say, "I picked the winner!"

Dating a retarded woman because is the highest you can aspire.

Oh, c'mon, why are woman, like, so stopped, huh?

They support whoever Chad supports.

Weird. I first started coming to Pol because I thought it was funny. Then I got the redpill.
I first decided to give Donald Trump a chance because I thought he was funny. Then I began to support him 100%
>Maybe being funny is a gateway to redpilling people

Attached: 68026757-9D7B-46FE-A156-333005A0FC21.jpg (748x721, 131K)

told you humor would win over the masses

This

Women support trump for all the same reasons men do. Well that, and as women shitskins will rape them too and not just rob them

>pretending Jow Forums didn't vote him in for the memes

>be me at uni
>see someone in the distance wearing a red hat
>shout "LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!"
>all the other students around me join the chants
>black guy with "Vets for Trump" shirt come up to me and shakes my hands
>"You aite "
>a group of black girls walk past me
>"He cute"

One of the reasons I like him is because he's funny.

>women, think

I have news for you.

How much you want to bet they've all been BLACKED? American women can't control themselves.