Help us get flag on Jow Forums day2

Greetings , I come from Vojvodina (part of Serbia today ) and I always get ashamed to post under Serbian flag. Together with todays Hungary we built this great land,with great history ,with civilized people that accepted friendship of our great allies Austrian Empire in darkest time of our history. They helped us, we helped them and now here we live in unity.
Serbians make up 1,289,635
Hungarians about 251,136
Slovaks 50,321
Eastern Orthodox Christians 1,357,317
Catholics (Roman Catholic and Eastern Rite) 336,691
Protestants 64,029
And less then 1% muslims,buddhists
and 0.01% jewish

It can be spoken about our history for days and weeks , but we were and still are civilized modern Europeans ,we love our neighbours.
Please allow this based land thus existed in darkest times under Nenad the Black a descendant of Serbian and Byzantine rulers, many times Vojvodina fell and risen ,but always with unity and help of our Christian allies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Info for subhumans: I do not ask for departure of Vojvodina from kosovars and south that suck on our farmlands for years , I simply ask for flag/COA of our great province Vojvodina

Attached: vv82764.jpg (800x948, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dM-T9j2UGXc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanija
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this again, inc new war on balkans

Attached: 1523709057695.jpg (750x546, 32K)

hi! i’m going to vojvodina this summer, how hot do you think it will be?

25-43 celsius
really depends on region and if there are trees actually

It gets pretty hot.

>I simply ask for flag/COA of our great province Vojvodina
For what purpose?

we're very diff cultured id say

when i went there growing up i was SHOCKED at how homogenous it was.
it was the only time in my life that i went basically three weeks without seeing anyone who wasn’t white or a gypsy

Fuck off nigger, you are Serbian. If you want different flag move to different country,

Isn't it crazy how Serbs from Serbia are the least Serbian?
Serbs from Vojvodina escaped Turkish rape
Serbs from Bosnia escaped Turkish rape
Serbs from Croatia escaped Turkish rape
Only Serbs from Serbia didn't.

Just a reminder that OP is a guy called Želimir Ferenc, a Jew from Novi Sad who also shitposts on Jow Forums.

I can already guess what mutty flag hides under your memeflags from how incoherently stupid you are

oh I see, gipsy people take up to

Please guess, i'd love to know.
If you think i'm Albanian guess again. I'm praising Serbs who escaped from Turkish rape. They're white as fuck. Go to Belgrade everyone looks like a gypsy.

don't fall for aus baits
they're famous bait lords

yeah I am serbian who is not brainwashed into hating all other christian european nations and does not have ottoman musli blood in his veins kek

>ho is not brainwashed into hating all other christian european nations
That's called being a liberal cuck

>does not have ottoman musli blood in his veins
That's called not being educated on the subject, or since you made stupid thread like this, in general.

sorry to break this for u
this has nothing to do with being liberal,literally.

I LOVE other Christian nations and here we lived well with them for hundreds of years. It's just recently (since gavrilo princip ) that u guys got dumbed down into hating almost everything while watching ottoman TV series.
Vojvodina is where oldest Serbian families are
Vojvodina is where we waged war on ottomans for hundreds of years while south was under their rule
If you have problems with Christian nations you are brainwashed degenerate ,Byzantine gave us Christianity , Vojvodina was made by Nenad the Black descendant of Byzantine and Serbian rulers. together we proudly fended off these Christian lands from Muslim scum and if you have problem with it, ill just call you brainwashed cigan,hope u wake up

Bump, I think Texas should get a flag too, its only fair.

thanks

Mexico declared independence and then told us to give up our guns and pay them hella taxes.
We told them come and take them.
They, tried, they failed.
We fought a war against Mexico for independence 200 years ago, we were a country for 10 years until American kikes fucked our economy and got us a 2nd war with Mexico and after that we've been under the American boot since.
Personally the life of the life of 1 Texan is worth the lives of thousands of anyone else to me.

Attached: based.png (318x159, 2K)

ic
only real problem with vojvodina and serbia is that they take everything and give us nothing back ,we should have full partial independence of province since I do not want kosovars and albos to run around my cities here.
btw that flag is a modern govs of vojvodina , I do not like it that much
First Serbian one from 1500s or from OPost pic or this one ,
Id chose one from post pic since it's true base size of vojvodina or 2 headed eagle with sword cross on black and yellow

Attached: COAf82.png (344x425, 91K)

>ashamed to post under Serbian flag
>with civilized people
>we were and still are civilized modern Europeans
>suck on our farmlands for years

Get a hold of these fags - they actually believe we all somehow depend on their farmlands. Like there are no farmlands in mainland Serbia. Fuck your flat-lands

Traitors like you should be lined up and shot - and you're obviously not Serbian but a Magyr or Croat shill

Attached: jesen_ft-1263x560.jpg (1263x560, 332K)

in the next balkan war we`ll get our vlachs to slaughter every fithy bozgor from serbia
fuck off with your separatism

>does not have ottoman musli blood in his veins kek
sure

Attached: 1523403599129.png (2000x1910, 470K)

ty for proving my point,
this is why i want flag
you act and talk like barbarian thowards YOUR OWN , I am Serbian ,pro Christian and you want to ''line up and shoot me''
You're the reason why average IQ is 89
And yes,you are dependent on us
People like you are pro kosovars that send MILLIONS to kosovo which is 94, 9 4 % ALBANIAN and you call me traitor?
Just get some education subhuman ottoman mutt

do you know parts of todays romania were part of vojvodina? are you retarded? we're allies

ty for proving my point ottoman shill
downloads photo from jewpedia to shill against his own nation
fucking brainwashed mutt

>we're religitards
>muh benis fag flag gag

not your personal army
go choke on a bag of dicks

k 56%

Do you really think you can get us to support hungarian revizionism against serbia?
You forget that Antonescu refused to annex the rest of Banat after serbia was occupied in WW2. You hungarians better watch yourselves, you`re stirring a lot of shit in the region.

>hating his own people
>making these shit threads on Jow Forums everyday
>acting quasi-inteligent
>not having insights in his own politcs
>not knowing basic geopolitcs and economy
>eating propaganda shit Magyr nationalists feed you
>calling someone else stupid

I think you're the 89IQ here. People like you are the fags who always sided with the occupiers like Germany and Austro-Hungary to save their own ass. True Serbia always presented a tough nut to the occupiers - unlike faggots like you. Too bad Tito didn't finish the job cleansing fags like you in 48'. As I said - lined up and shot

Attached: Gorski_Vijenac.jpg (520x851, 25K)

brother
I want FLAG ,nothing else,do you get that? there are many issues but I just want flag. Your own people fended off Ottomans , u think I am hungarian because I am proud of this special province?

Shut up silly serb

half of the things you imply do not make any sense
yes my family sided with them vs OTTOMANS , I am not talking about ww1 ww2 and you being brainwashed into hating other Christians
You are still shilling for killing of your own nation???
You are scum and reason why I want flag
Uneducated communist scum.

Someone once famously said that Serbs don't need enemies since we have ourselves. He wasn't wrong

sorry young bosnian ,everyone should have opinion so we do not have another gavrilo princip kek
yeah and u shill to round up serbs and shoot them if they do not agree
scum

You don`t understand that things like autonomy and regionalization are an invitation for dezintegration by foreign powers.
Look what happened with the autonomous regions in Yugoslavia, look what happened with the autonomous Crimea, autonomous Transnistria, etc.
Any autonomy, descentralization is a danger for the nation and for the teritorial integrity of the country, thats why the european union wants more regionalization, more descentralization. And thats why Romania always opposes any forms of autonomy and will always do.

flags are given to countries or some you absolute nigger-tier retard. bavaria, scotland, venetia all deserve a special flag much more than a random northern serbian province, you deluded retard. also, nice shilling over at the other thread,

yeah and you shill about sucking Magyr cocks, autonomy and changing flags You're the first one to "declare" me enemy - I am the reaction you fucking traitor

Make a flag of a serb grinning while shitting on the croatian flag.
>IRL bantz would be funny to watch

>or some
typo

Kys gypsi scum

i see that you actually put up some points instead of just calling out for mass shooting of serbs like my brothers.
I do not want to divide, I just want our flag so I can show my identity , I do not think that I have ANY similarities to average kosovar and haters of Christian nations
we have flag from 1500s...
keep pointing out how retarded you actually are
I am trying to talk to people you want to round up serbs and shoot them, let me ask you,where do you reside?
sorry cucked bitch but Vojvodina is 97.4% white lul

>cigan
Why are all of you Vojvodina cucks this retarded and projecting? You are so delusional with your idea that you are superior

Vojvodina is 97.4 % white with less then 1%> muslims
wonder who is more serbian

From the Baltics to Peloponesus it's Serbia my brother. You ever asked your self why are Lithuanians so tall? They came there from the Serbian Pagania ages ago to farm potatos.

Do you know how Baltic sea got its name? From the old warrior Baltić (Baltić is still a noticable surname only in Serbia).

Everyone can feel how they wanna feel, they can be Vojvodians (imagine calling yourself as a proud citizen of a country whose name derives from a military title), or Lithuanians, or Sarmatians, but they are all Serbs and honestly who cares?

Lets live in peace and respect our brothers from the Baltics to Peloponessus.

Prove me you don't have turk barbaric blood in you. Pro tip: You can't.

>one can feel how they wanna feel, they can be Vojvodians
That's exactly what I want
thanks
And that exact thing is what started WW1 young people had idea and wanted to be able to state their heritage but they denied to allow bosnia to be even called as such
based republican

>we have flag from 1500s...
i am talking about Jow Forums and Jow Forums in general you idiot. and you actually call someone else 89 iq, dear christ.
>sorry cucked bitch but Vojvodina is 97.4% white lul
>thinking that's a good percentage for eastern europe

barbaric? do you even know what it means?
please fuck off Jow Forums
89iq is a meme ...
Holy shit i can't cope with some serbs, u just fall for any baits like SJWs

also if u think that's good % look at kosovo, 94% albo.. something stinks yet?

>Vojvodina

Fuck off Lalo

also us Krajina serbs should get our own flag, i don't want people to cunfuse me with a cr*at

I know that you are the California of Serbia. You talk slow, obnoxious and gay as shit, you are always high and lazy as fuck, you have high crime rates, drugs everywhere and you think that you are superior without one thing to prove it.

> I always get ashamed to post under Serbian flag
>Together with todays Hungary we built this great land,with great history

>Serbians make up 1,289,635
>Hungarians about 251,136

this is like if one palestinian inside israel said " i was a non jewish flag" to post on.

OP are you dumb or trolling?

were not we under same vojvodina back then?

hahah planning assassination of putin yet?

you did not state single fact in 5 posts
get out of hear and learn what barbaric means

Attached: 825761297.png (720x944, 513K)

sorry aussie can't take baiters from ur flag srsly since u lost war to birds

>were not we under same vojvodina back then?
what?

>89iq is a meme ...
>Holy shit i can't cope with some serbs, u just fall for any baits like SJWs
you weren't b8ing, you were using propaganda lines of our enemies and it's evident in both this thread and the one yesterday. also, good job avoiding the argument.
the fact kosovo is 94% albo doesn't mean 97% white is good enough in eastern europe.

Go back to school, practice reading more, then come back and stop larping as something you are not

im not baiting. Nice slide you made there.

This is should be the flag of Vojvodina. It was always a multi-ethnic region and this flag is a perfect representation of that.

Attached: Vojvodina_flag_proposed_by_LSV_in_the_1990s.svg.png (2000x1333, 11K)

based african nation

should reflect the economic situation in vojvodina

We need flag for Kosovo, Metohija, Sandzak, Vojvodina, Nish, Sumadija, Northern Republika Srpska, Eastern Republika Srpska (Romanija), All 10 Cantons of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Dubrovnik (Ragusa), Dalmatia, Slavonija, Purgerland (Zagreb), Lika, Istra, Eastern Slovenia (Maribor), Western Slovenia, Southern Sandzak (Montenegrin part), Cetinje, Podgorica, Primorje (Boka Kotorska), Albanian Montenegro (Ulcinj), Albanian Macedonia (West), Bulgarian Macedonia (East), Serbian Macedonia (Kumanovo) and of course my favorite Free City of Trieste (Trst)

in 1500s we were under flag of vojvodina for few years in vojna krajna ,we got divided later again
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: DIHfgU8P) 04/16/18(Mon)16:52:40 No.168351823▶
> (You)
> >89iq is a meme ...
> >Holy shit i can't cope with some serbs, u just fall for any baits like SJWs
> you weren't b8ing, you were using propaganda lines of our enemies and it's evident in both this thread and the one yesterday. also, good job avoiding the argument.
propaganda ? are you for real, average iq is 93,but god damn some of our people need help to be educated not to watch TV pink shills them with
wont reply to u no more
kek ty aussie

Because you can't deal with facts you drugged up homo criminal. You are just as Turk as anyone else here lmao, COPE

Nice memeing Testvér. The CoA is a littlebit too much. Also as I know you already have a flag, I mean the autonomous region of Voivodina.

Also real question do Serbs still use Cyrillic in real life? Or do you use the European alphabet?

>European Alphabet

Attached: OH LOOK ITS THIS THREAD AGAIN.jpg (680x680, 39K)

Are you really that dumb or baiting or pro muslim?
You are literally shilling for turks????

It's not too much,it's great representation of our nation our allies,christianity and powers we had
I think it's really important to show things on flag actually ,I hate that they divided us into hating Hungarians, Roamnians , Austrians , even old Byzantines
I use cyrilics always , romanized online

>Romanija
Thats it we are invading Bosnia to eliberate Romanija.

Attached: 1519925697070.jpg (1024x1019, 41K)

>Macedonian talking shit about someone else's economy
Wew, lad!

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=dM-T9j2UGXc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanija

please stop this cancer before it's too late

still mentally recovering from loss of alexander the great

>Not using the Croatian alphabet in real life to distinguish yourself from the rest of Serbia.
Wow lad, you must larp harder

Macedonia will be balkan superpower by 2020, pretty much all western/eastern companies are investing in Skopje now

what the fuck? croatian alphabet? there is no such thing
we all speak serbo-croatian and write on that same language , we've had romanized and cyrilics for same reason ...

>propaganda ? are you for real, average iq is 93,but god damn some of our people need help to be educated not to watch TV pink shills them with
i'm not going to respond to your claims if you won't respond to mine. there's no reason for vojvodina to get a flag cause it's not a country and Jow Forums flags are given to countries. is this true?

Jow Forums flags are given to countries
L U L

>Croatian alphabet

Unironically kill yourself by goulash overdose

>orthodox war song from Romanija
Can`t get any better than that.

Give it a rest Lazlo. Do you want flag? I`ll give you the flag of your people. Pic related.

Attached: mongolistan.png (331x152, 4K)

why do you shill against me so hard while romanians are great friend to this province and there is about 40 000 of them here?

great kek