Any other ex-Trumptards here?

Any other ex-Trumptards here?
I'm embarrassed to admit I supported him.
Man is a fucking embarrassment, can't believe he holds the same office as Washington and Adams. The presidency is forever tarnished by this bloated orange tool. Just you wait, he has opened the floodgate for fools to run for president.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off Jamal you stupid nigger.

Attached: C86C4D31-6545-4060-B8E3-3972CFDF7289.jpg (1024x771, 94K)

Bellagio Sampler's newest video about the strike in Syria and what it means for the SPIRITUAL WAR we are all a part of. ...
>the divide between good and evil is widening
The "middle class" of good vs evil is disappearing and people are choosing either GOOD OR EVIL
>and not between
The leaks are coming, WE all know THEIR evil deeds and GOD has chosen YOU to deliver this message to fellow mankind
>the message is I AM is coming to destroy the VILE PEOPLE!!! make sure you are not one of them!!!!
>clean your room!!!
Clean your minds and join The King who is returning for his creation!!!!!

Death to VILE PEOPLE!!!!!
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM

Syria video
youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE

Jamal NO you dumb monkey

Better than a house of kenyans

America is an Israeli occupied zone. They will never have a good president if that doesn't change.

>english flag
U wot m8

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (702x800, 55K)

Fuck off with your meme flag

Even obongo was better than trump.

Still better than a nigger

Denial is the hardest stage to get through, you're going to find a lot of sheep calling you a shill as trump wastes all his time bombing syria and visiting israel.

Top Fucking Kek

Attached: 1522916060937.png (600x900, 652K)

Interesting that the Russian trolls are changing the approach from emporer trump, to ‘I’m embarrassed to have voted for him’

There’s been a big swing here, and all online forums in the past couple of weeks.

The playbook must be in a later stage now of drawing increasing attention to the national shame that is a Trump presidency.

I never voted for him you bellend. I'm not an American. I'm talking about supporting him on online forums and such. Wasted hours of my life propagandising for that orange kike against lefties.

go away newfaggot no one believes you

fuck off cancer

Attached: 3215w7w3qe4z.jpg (891x943, 102K)

>orange kike
but toothless, you are using terms media matters created and they're using Saul Alinsky's tactics of insulting the opposition instead of dialogue.
Unless you're retarded or autistic or brain damaged enough that you can't understand anything I just said and will ignore it like moron you are.

i too am a non american citizen who voted for trump :^)
feels bad man

Here's some nice "dialogue" you can discuss, though I know it'll just be endless 4D chess excuses.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_09_14_at_10.41.46_AM.png.jpg (633x331, 48K)

imagine being pro trump in 2018 after his autistic sperg over "muh chemical attack"

that shit was proven fake. Try again schlomo :^)

Shariablue is getting too obvious

oh another leftwing faggot larping as ex trump deplorable. Sage faggot.

>bombs some empty buildings
>shitskins from /sg/ still having a meltdown all over the board
cry more faggot

nice job outing yourself redditor

Attached: soy.jpg (1920x1300, 1.79M)

no you fucking cunt. DO YOU REALLY THINK ASSAD GASSED HIS OWN PEOPLE, I MEAN FUCKING REALLY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

156 IQ

>i too am
>not "I am also a"

why do you try so hard?

Attached: 6654435345.jpg (2241x2472, 572K)

Glad to see people turning against him. Cheers to you, OP, and to anyone who decides the same. Let this ship sink.

I came here to post this. I'd be embarrassed. OP suicide is probably imminent.

Attached: 1397255941593.jpg (320x240, 18K)

Which means IQ is literally meaningless or Trump is a liar.

>HEY MAGAPEDES XD
Fuck up, you little bitch boys.

Mattis says he did. Trump says he did. I should believe Assad and Putin over them? Nah.

I was hopeful when he beat out Hilary and actually thought he may make a good president...I was wrong.

of course you won't you fucking neocon

"It was just a prank bro!"

ma cosa cazzo barbotti

I support him. He has done a cracking job in stamping down on the deep rooted pedo culture that infests the establishment. Maybe that's why OP is butt hurt?

*borbotti
Nice effort though.

>He has done a cracking job in stamping down on the deep rooted pedo culture that infests the establishment
lmao what

infatti, perche un errore di ortografia vuol dire che non sono italiano

Cry more, Mahmoud.

Attached: 1469945427551.jpg (548x290, 14K)

Nigger what?

Attached: 8EE8D8B2-4D98-45F1-A582-C0B83D96AC3F.jpg (306x423, 32K)

Attached: 1523569497751.png (1223x603, 384K)

ayyyy

Attached: 1502823863658.jpg (1847x785, 619K)

You aren't american why should we give a fuck what you think?
Inbred bong piece of shit. Kys

>american
>calling a finnish person mahmoude

It's gingis khan you INSENSITIVE FUCK

Attached: finlandia.png (750x900, 1.39M)

We had two choices. I will never vote for Clinton, so I’m not dissatisfied.
Funny how you can’t say WHAT you’re upset about, shariablue. Just some vague appeal to emotion. You should probably just fuck off back to zuckbook.

Can never be too sure friend.

desu, i do have finland as my geographical flag

you're a muslim because you don't support the state of israel or jewish neoconservatism

You're the only shill I've seen today, faggot.

Nope.
1) You never supported him in the first place.
2) Trump still pisses red white and blue.

Attached: TheDon.jpg (640x376, 32K)

you're not even american nigger

i suggest he'd visit a doctor. Urine is supposed to be pale yellow

>International spics have opinions
Sweet.

(((Genistein))) I knew soy was a Jew

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-16 Could Eating Too Much Soy Be Bad for You .png (2022x373, 440K)

What he said is true. Pedos are being round up faggot. Also, Hillary WILL be next. Watch.

Who the fuck cares if Trump wants to drop some bombs on a shitskin dictator? It's good practice for the boys.

muh dictator, muh shitskin

assad is fighting against your disgusting kikenberg gov and against israel. he has a great country, everyone loves him

don't even bother posting here if you don't actually care about politics